Naughty Christmas Eve

Story Info
Santa gets naughty!
843 words
3.96
23.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Christmas Eve. Me and my boyfriend, MC, were all alone in his house. We decided to watch this Christmas special on TV and then we sat around doing nothing.

All of a sudden, he said, " Let's play a game!"

"What kind of game?" I asked.

"Wait and see! I'll be right back," and then he went upstairs for a while.

What's taking him so long? I wondered. After 15 minutes he finally came back downstairs. He was dressed like Santa Clause. It was funny seeing him come down the stairs.

"You look like a big, puffy marshmallow," I said hysterically laughing my head off.

"You just wait", he warned me.

"Yeah! Right," I said, still laughing at him.

He came towards me and sat on the couch next to me. He grabbed my hands and pulled me onto his lap.

"What do you want for Christmas little girl. Ho! Ho! Ho!" he laughed.

"Let's see... " I pretended to think about it.

He got a little gleam in his eye.

"All I want is you!" I smiled as he leaned over to kiss me.

"I'm all yours!"

As he kissed me it tickled so much. His beard tickled my nose, like bubbles in a champange glass. He stopped kissing me long enough to ask, "Why are you laughing?"

"Your beard!" still laughing.

"Oh! I'm sorry," he said. He took of the beard and continued to kiss me. I felt his soft lips touch mine. He parted my mouth with his lips and let his tongue explore my mouth. The kiss became so passionate I practically melted in his arms.

I felt his arms caress my back. They slowly moved around to my breasts. He squeezed one of them. I moaned. "Feels good?" he asked.

I could barely think, let alone answer him at that point because it felt so good to have his hands on my body. He eased me back on the couch, him on top of me. As we kissed, his hands went lower and lower. He unzipped my pants and pulled them down to my legs, taking my underwear with them. He teased me a bit, making me whimper.

He noticed and put one finger in me slowly. While we was doing this, his went from slow to faster and harder. As his fingers went inside further and deeper it felt so good to me.

He whispered hotly in my ear, "Touch me!"

I reached the waist of his large red Santa pants and slowly pushed my hand under them. By the time I touched his dick he was breathing heavy. I started moving my hand up and down, back and forth. While I stroked him his fingers were driving me crazy. He was moaning along with me. Pretty soon I felt him cum and I did too.

After we both had to catch our breath.

"Wow!" we both said at the same time.

"I'm hungry. Let's get something to eat," I said when my stomach started to growl. We got up to look in the refrigerator. There was some chocolate syrup and some strawberries. Lovely! I got a plate while MC got the strawberries and syrup.

I grabbed a strawberry and dipped it in the chocolate. I brought it to my mouth and started sucking on the juicy fruit. "Man, I wish you would do that to me," he whined.

"Maybe if you beg me I will make your wish come true." He had such a happy face when I said that and politely asked me to suck his dick.

We went back over to the couch. I took his pants off and slowly slipped his underwear off. I kneeled on the floor in front of him. I covered my fingers with chocolate and rubbed it all over his huge erection. I then proceeded to nibble and suck every inch of his penis until I was satisfied that there was no chocolate left. I could tell that he liked it from the expression on his face. Then, I dove in for the kill. My mouth covered his dick and I deep throated him like no woman has before. He was moaning and saying, "Ooh!" and "Aah!" Then he came right in my mouth. I stopped sucking and and started licking the salty essence of him from around my mouth and off of his legs. As soon as I got every last drop of him, I got up and we smiled at each other.

"Wow! You're the best ever" he said. As I sat next to him on the couch and he said, "You've got chocolate all over your mouth and hands. Let me get that for you."

He kissed me , his tongue caressing mine, then started kissing all around my mouth. After that was clean, he licked all over my hand and taking each finger into his mouth. It felt kinda funny, but it also felt good. When he was finished, he said, "Mmmmm, tasty."

"Now it's my turn," I said with a smile.