Naughty Dinner Date

Story Info
An evening of exposure at dinner.
1.6k words
4.18
66.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? No. Your not wearing that out tonight."

We are getting ready for a grown up evening on the town. Getting dressed up a little nicer than the usual Friday night at the bar. I am wearing slacks and a collar shirt. Jacket. And you? Your getting dressed. A nice little half-cup bra that pushes your tits up and out a bit, barely covering your nips. A nice top. A lightweight, black and white pattern, flowy thing. Your panties. No. Your panties border on the verge of granny. Lacey, yes. Anywhere sexy? No.

"Why not? They're comfortable."

"Because I said so. Here." I go to your panty drawer and pull out a black thong. "Wear these."

"Seriously" you think. "Fine."

A second later the borderline grannies are gone, replaced by a single silky triangle over your pussy. You hate to admit it, but it does feel good.

"Give me a turn around. I wanna see the full effect" I say with a little glint in my eye. You spin, showing the thin lines holding a tiny piece of fabric against your pussy. A thin piece of fabric that pulls in just enough to make out the outline of you sweet lips. In a word, your hot. A short skirt, a pair of heels, and we are on the way out the door. Two good looking people looking food fun and drink.

I found a quaint little place out of the way online. "Great Food. Better bar" is it's claim to fame. We are seated at a table on a little bit of an elevated stage, where the people on the lower chairs are about eye level with our knees, but it has a good view of comings and goings on. We order drinks, and appetizers. We chit chat about the day and upcoming events. I tell you how beautiful you are and sexy in that outfit. "In fact. I want the world to see how sexy you are. Pull your dress up to your knees and spread your legs just a bit." I wink.

You give me the "Not here. Someone might see!" look. I give you the "Do it!" nod. A gentle tug and your dress is at your knees, knees which are just a little further apart than when we sat down. I look at the table below us. They appear to be in their late 30's, early 40's. They are seated in such a way that they guy has an almost unobstructed view under our table. I watch his face as he is talking to his date, when I see the look of recognition go across his face. He looks at me and I give him a shrug. A "Go ahead and look" shrug. Then I turn to you a little and tell you someone is looking. Your about to shut your legs when you feel my hand on your knee, pulling them further apart.

"Give him a show" I tell you. Slowly your resistance fades and your knees spread further. "Give. Him. A . Show. Touch yourself a little"

"This is soooo naughty" you think to yourself, but you also can't shake the feeling of how hot it's making you. Your husband willing you show you off to a complete stranger. In public no less. You feel your lips starting to swell and find your hand inching towards you little furnace. " Give him a show? I'll give him a show." Your finger slides up and down your slit on the out side of those barely there thongs. We continue to look like we are having idle chatter when in fact I am telling you, egging you on. Telling you how right now he is not hearing a word his date is saying. In fact if they got up right now, he would be sporting a huge bulge.

And I am right. We both sneak peeks of him as his eyes barely stay focused on whatever his date is saying. In fact he is hardly touching any of the food on his plate.

The wait staff come over and take our order, which we can barely get through without having to stifle a laugh. All the while your hand is teasing your freshly shaved puss.

Our dinner comes as the other couple's deserts arrive. Shortly she stands, and heads for the bathroom. No sooner has she cleared the floor then he comes up to our table. " I just wanted to say 'Thank you' for the show. Thats hot."

"Oh it's -our- pleasure."

After a moment of idle talk filled with double entendres he tells us his name is Don. About that time his date starts back towards their table. Just before leaving he says "I hope you don't mind, but I am going to go home right now, kick the babysitter out and bang my wife. Hard. Thinking about what I was watching." He turns and walks to re-join his wife and heads for the door, looking over his should with a wink, and not to subtly grabs her ass.

We continue our meal. Talking about how hot and bothered you are right now. Knowing that some other woman is about to get her brains screwed out, while her husband thinks of your sweet pussy. Those thoughts make you even wetter, which is near impossible considering how moist you are right now.

We close out our dinner tab without much fanfare and move over to the bar for a nightcap. A few couples are there. Some traveling businessmen. A group of woman. We have had a couple of drinks when a good looking guy about mid 40's slides into the bar next to us. Chris, as we find out shortly, is in town for some sort of business conference. He's not all that excited to be there but hey, they company is paying for his hotel, drinks and meal.s All three of us talk about the usual nonsense. Best hotels, sports, music, things to do in the area. About 45 minutes later we are all feeling the spirits when it happens. He spills the beans. "I was having dinner earlier when I saw the little show you put on."

"Oh God" you think, and tense up.

"It was really quite hot. I once tried to get my girlfriend to be that adventurous. She wasn't having any of it."

"Sorry to hear that. This one", I nod to you, "got a little wet from it." at which point you give me a 'look' and slight punch.

Feeling no pain, I continue, " You should see for yourself."

He tilts his, head and raises his eyebrows, I put my hands on your arms, gently pressing them against your side, you look at me quizzically, and I nod "yes". I turn just a little so the rest of the bar cant see you, you look him in the eye and nod, and his hand reaches out and rests on your knee. Your heart is racing. Your legs are quivering. "Oh my G-D! This is happening! another man is going to touch me, and my HUSBAND invited him to do it!" Your nipples harden, starting to peek out above the cups of your bra.

HIs hand slides up your leg, under your skirt, no one really talking. You part your, giving this relative stranger easier access your smoldering sex. His fingers come into contact with the thin material of you panties. Barely anything there to slow assault. He looks you in the eye. "Let him feel ALL of you." I whisper in your ear. Biting your lip, you nod for him to go further. He deftly slides your panties to the side. He rubs his fingers over your slit. Slowly parting your lips. Then they are in. You almost orgasm right there, but barely retain your composure. First a finger than two. It's a good thing I am holding you as you shake with excitement, otherwise you might fall off the stool.

I look at the barmaid who raises an eyebrow, an "I know what your doing" look with a smile. I give a slight agreeing nod.

He rubs his thumb ever so gently over your clit. Thats it. Right there. A barmaid watching out of the corner of her eye, a strangers hand in you, your husband watching and encouraging you. It's too much and sends you over the edge. knees slamming together, waves of pleasure rolling over your body. You bite your lip harder, squeeze your eyes tight, doing everything you can to not to scream out loud.

A few minutes later you relax enough that he is able to withdraw his hand. You look dreamily at us both and excuse yourself to the ladies room. While your gone, I ask him how tight you were when you came, how many fingers did he use, etc. We are both obviously excited and turn further towards the bar to keep it from being too obvious to the rest of the patrons. I ask him if he could imagine your lips wrapped around his cock.

"Are you OK with all this?" he asks.

I explain that it is your fantasy and how I want to make it happen for you.

"Your a very understanding man."

"I am sure she will re-pay me in kind at some point." is my reply. About that time you come back and wrap your arms around me, stuffing your thoroughly soaked panties in my sports coat pocket.

"Thank you" you say in a husky, 'just had an orgasm' sounding voice.

"I think you should give Chris a very nice hug and kiss 'Thank you.'" You lean into Chris, wrap and arm around his head, put your lips on his and give him a sensual kiss.

Sitting back on the barstool the barmaid comes over."Here honey. I think you need a drink after a show that hot. It's on me." she says looking at my crotch, sliding a stiffer than usual gin and tonic towards you and winking.

To be continued?