Naughty Fiancée Ch. 03

Story Info
Naughty Fiancée Cheats.
41k words
4.46
28.1k
20
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: All characters appearing in this story are fictitious as they do not exist. Any resemblance to a real person, living or dead is purely coincidental and should not be construed to associate a real person, living or dead with scenes or events described within this story. All of the characters depicted in this story are over the age of 18 and takes place in a world where sexually transmitted diseases/illnesses do not exist. This story is intended for mature audiences only.

Jenny was alone in Tyrone's SUV. She was in some kind of parking lot and Tyrone was nowhere in sight. Instinctively, she grabbed her phone out of her purse to call him and saw his text:

"You are interviewing for a job that pays in one year, more than what the average American female with a degree makes in three. If you're to be successful in this interview, you will be required to be self-possessed, outgoing, determined, creative, sexy and smart. Just looking hot is not adequate as your duties include but are not limited to: providing stress relief, improving morale, being pleasant and professional, anticipating the needs and desires of staff and clients alike, fulfilling requests and demands without being asked, offering creative ideas, completing general office duties and anything required to further the cause of the company with regards to colleagues, clients, vendors and partners. You need to be willing to tease and please, and to look great but fuck even better. Take some time to think of an answer for yourself. Your interview begins from the moment you step out of the car. If you decide that this is not for you, call me and I will take you home."

Jenny thought about Tyrone's offer for a moment. She had done all of those things in college and loved doing it. But now she was entering the working world, could she still do all of those things? Stewart paid off her college tuition and they were financially stable without her working. Not to mention, she was engaged and she didn't need to this job. It wasn't like Tyrone was coercing her to do this. She had to make a choice for herself. If she decided to take Tyrone's offer, that decision was all on her and no one else.

Many women have built careers based on their own abilities and Jenny knew she could be one of them. But despite her best efforts to show how smart and capable she was, she failed every interview after college. She had ambition but she never even got a chance to demonstrate her abilities. And now, Tyrone saw her ambition, her eagerness to excel and he knew he could use those things to push her past the limits set by her beauty.

Could Jenny be Tyrone's company slut and hide it from Stewart? It would give her the one thing lacking in her relationship with Stewart, fantastic sex. It would also give her good experience in the working world. Her looks, her body and fun personality had carried her thus far in life and could only get her so much further. The business world is a dirty place and there was no reason for her to be prim and proper now. She knew her decision.

This was one interview Jenny was not going to fail.

Jenny checked her surroundings. Across the street, she saw Tyrone through the bar's large windows. He was sitting in the back of the bar with someone. She dropped her phone into her purse and tossed her blazer into the back of the SUV. It wasn't like she would be needing it anymore. She was going to show the women who turned her down how she was going to build a successful career, how she was willing to do whatever it takes to get ahead and just how eager she was to climb that corporate ladder they barred her from. She grabbed her purse and reached for the door handle. She knew in her gut that she had made the right choice and opened the SUV's door.

Jenny clutched onto her designer purse and stepped out of the SUV. Instantly, the attention of several men in the bar was drawn towards the gorgeous All-American-Bombshell. Jenny adjusted her skirt as much as she could. It was a fine line between exposing the tops of her stockings if it were too high and the crack of her ass showing if the skirt was too low.

The honking of car horns caught the attention of the bar's customers and they watched the beauty strut across the street like a fashion model. The slight cross-over with each step exaggerated the sway of her hips. The sounds of her heels clicking on the pavement followed her up to the bar doors. When she opened the door, an icy blast of cold air greeted her and made her nipples poke out even more through her flimsy white top. She recognized Warrant's song, "Cherry Pie" playing in the background.

"She's my cherry pie,

Cool drink of water such a sweet surprise
Tastes so good makes a grown man cry
Sweet Cherry Pie"

The lyrics spilled out of the open bar door, past the gorgeous blonde and onto the street. Jenny's eyes adjusted to the dim lighting and she noticed that the bar chatter fell silent. The bar was reminiscent of an old, small neighborhood bar. There was an empty pool table at the back, the bar itself was on one side, table booths on the other and a few tables scattered in between.

The small bar was packed full of construction workers. Some of them were seated at the bar, others sat in the booths. And all of them were staring at the slutty secretary standing at the door. Their eyes roamed up her black stocking clad legs and some of them licked their lips. Their stares paused briefly at her short gray skirt, then continued up her firm bare midriff, and finally stopped at the white cloth draped over her full, round tits

"Careful now, those heels look treacherous in here." The bartender warned the beautiful woman who was about to set foot onto the tiled floor. He was casually checking her out, first making eye contact, trying to be nonchalant, then his eyes roamed down to her skirt. He had been watching her ever since she got out of the SUV. She was hard to miss. Then his eyes honed in on her big firm tits and hard nipples jutting out from underneath her top.

"Hey, I'm pretty good with a pair of heels." Jenny replied, her bright blue eyes on the bartender, her lips curled into a smile when she saw that he was quite cute. She strutted into the bar with her head held high, back straight, swinging her hips and purposely causing her skirt to bounce, showing off her tight ass.

Jenny had no interest in the bar's patrons. Most of the construction workers had potbellies, their clothes were covered in dirt and dried concrete from a hard day's work. Sure she was a slut, but everyone has their standards. And these men did not even register on Jenny's fuck-o-meter. But she was still going to treat them to the full view of what she had to offer.

"Excuse me." Jenny said, stepping over a hard hat plastered in stickers. There were hard hats, safety vests and tool-belts scattered between the barstools, tables and booths. The floor was littered with them!

Jenny got the feeling that the men she passed were staring at her skirt, trying to figure out whether or not she had anything underneath. Jenny didn't know if they could see her lace stocking tops, but she had a feeling that they were probably taking advantage of her short skirt whenever she stepped over their piles of safety equipment and tool-belts.

Jenny was not even a third of the way in and they amusingly watched her try to maintain her balance as she stepped over the clutter in her high heels. The men seated at the back were having a hard time deciding where to focus their eyes. Should they look at those long, toned legs that were getting closer and closer to them? Her top only covered her tits and left her sides and back entirely bare except for where it was tied around the back of her neck. Should they focus on her pair of bouncing tits bouncing instead? Those hard nipples protruding out from her flimsy white top looked like they would bounce out of her top any second.

Jenny smiled back at them politely. She knew they were admiring the efforts that she had put into the gym to get those toned legs and that perfect heart shaped ass. They were also probably imagining throwing her over the barstool, shoving their hard cocks in her, making her squeal as they had their way with her before dumping their loads in her cunt, on her face, on her tits, or spurting their cum all over her naked back.

And they were.

"Those heels look like they spend more time up in the air than on the ground." Someone snickered, followed by the laughter in the bar. AC/DC's "You shook me all night long" blasted through the bar's speaker's next.

'Another smartass trying impress his friends.' Jenny thought. She was used to these kind of comments and grown men behaving like teenage boys around her was nothing new. Although these men did not sexually interest her, she still felt the need to play off their sexual advances politely to give them something to jerk off to tonight. Jenny turned her head in the general direction of where the comment came from, not even breaking her stride, she replied, "I'm just as good with them whether I'm on my feet or on my back."

'She was a fast machine she kept her motor clean

She was the best damn woman that I ever seen

She had the sightless eyes telling me no lies

Knocking me out with those American thighs.'

Her quick response elicited the familiar schoolyard "ooooo" as she continued towards Tyrone. When she stood between him and his friend at the counter, she heard another person from the front of the bar shout, "I like your top!" and another person added, "I love it when a chick rocks it 'bareback.'"

"Thank you." Jenny replied, looking towards the front of the bar, she added, "That's interesting because every guy I've met loves 'bareback' too. Must be a guy thing, huh?"

Jenny ignored the entire bar's moans and turned to face Tyrone and his friend.

"Darren, this is Jenny. Jenny, Darren is a long-time friend of mine." Tyrone introduced.

"Hi, sorry I'm late." Jenny said, holding her hand out to Darren. Both Tyrone and Darren sat at the end bar and there wasn't another empty barstool in sight. Darren was almost identical to Tyrone in terms of physique and she couldn't help but wonder if they was similar elsewhere. It was odd that the two friends looked so similar but were dressed so drastically different. Tyrone in his white form fitting shirt, gray dress pants and brown leather shoes. And Darren in his gray basketball shorts, black tank top and runners.

"Hey, no problem at all." Darren replied shaking her hand and winked, "Ty told me you had quite a busy morning."

"Yeah, we had to drop off my fiancé at the airport." Jenny explained and hoped that Tyrone wasn't a 'kiss-n-tell' kind of guy but she knew that most guys are. She didn't notice the bar's silence or how the other patrons were listening in on their conversation.

"Did you have a 'good' morning though?" Darren asked with a smile, putting the emphasis on the word 'good.'

Jenny looked Tyrone, then back at Darren and blushed, "Yes I did Darren, I enjoyed myself this morning."

"As did Tyrone apparently." Darren smirked and took a swig of his beer, "Well it's a good thing you got ol'Ty to...'take care' of ya, huh?"

"Oh yeah, not only is he 'filling in' for my fiancé, he even offered me a job." Jenny said honestly and truly appreciative of having met Tyrone. She tried to change the subject and asked, "Speaking of which, let me buy you guys a drink."

"Haha. She's a keeper alright." Darren smiled, ignoring Jenny's offer.

"She sure is. The world changes a lot when you go to sea." Tyrone smiled.

"C'mon guys, it's my way of thanking Ty for dropping off my fiancé at the airport and to apologize for being late." Jenny pouted, "So what'll it be?"

"In that case, I'd like to have what Ty had, a 'blow job' please." Darren replied mischievously, hardly able to contain himself.

"And I'll take the tried and true, a 'tight snatch' and a 'wet pussy.'" Tyrone chuckled.

Tyrone's order made Jenny chuckle as she bent down to set her purse on the floor and squeezed in between the two massively framed men to get to order. She didn't know if Tyrone was messing with her or whether the last two drinks even existed.

Darren finished the last of his beer and with a wide grin, he asked, "So tell me, Jenny, what did you like best about this morning?"

"You mean the part where your friend turned me into his slutty plaything?" Jenny teased while she looked Darren in the eye and asked, "Or the part about me being his sex whore?"

Jenny turned her head towards the bartender to order and her mouth dropped.

From where she was standing and all the way to the front of the bar, guys were craning their necks. Their shit-eating-grins made it obvious that everyone had heard their conversation, the same grin that Darren had on his face. Although she had no idea how much they heard, she had no doubt that they heard the last part where she self-confessed to be Tyrone's sex whore.

'Well, there's no shying away from it now.' Jenny said to herself.

The bartender nodded for her to order. Jenny read the his name tag pinned on his shirt and said over the music, "Keith honey, my friend's here would like...a wet pussy,'...'tight snatch'...and one 'blowjob' please."

"Sure, no problem. But first, do you mind if I...?" Keith started to ask and before he could finish, Jenny leaned across the bar counter with her chest pushed out, offering her tits to him.

Jenny did this almost every time she ordered at a bar or club. Especially when the bartender was a guy. She knew they wanted to squeeze her tits and if they were cute, she usually would let them. Plus, letting them cop a feel always scored her free drinks. And Keith definitely was cute.

Journey's "Anyway you want it" came on next while Keith's hands hung hesitantly in the air, halfway to the blonde's tits. He hesitated not because of the two giant black guys on either side of her, but because feeling a customer up in broad daylight was unprecedented.

College chicks normally came to the bar on Friday and Saturday nights when it was packed. And that was usually when he would ask them to show him their tits in exchange for drinks. The odd one may even let him cop a feel. So this wasn't the first time a pair of tits he had laying across the bar counter. But it was the first time his patrons were watching and anyone could walk in off the street at any second. This chick was also sober and her tits were the best damn pair he had ever laid eyes on. Yet he was just standing there, staring at them, dumbfounded, and wondering whether the risk was worth the rewards.

"It's okay sweetie, you can touch 'em. They love being touched." Jenny cooed, gently shaking her tits at Keith.

'Then we touched,

and we sang,

about the lovin' things.'

Keith needed no further encouragement. His hands latch onto her firm, round tits, squeezing and kneading them through the silky top. In all his times as a bartender, never before had he felt such an amazing pair of breasts. Squeezing the firm but soft tits in his hand, Keith complimented, "You have a great set of tits."

"Thank you." Jenny smiled as Keith's hands played with her tits.

"No way those real." Said a guy sitting on Tyrone's left. He took a swig from his beer and continued in an all-knowing tone, "Tit's like that has got to be fake. They're too firm!"

It wasn't the first time someone made the mistake of calling Jenny's impressive rack bolt-on-tits. Instead of being offended, she took it compliment on how her tits looked so amazing that people thought they were fake. Pretending to be offended by the man's allegations, Jenny dropped her jaw and stomped her feet. Her tits bounced in Keith's hands as if to prove that they were very real indeed.

"They're.....fucking....amazing....just fucking amazing." Keith answered hazily, sinking his fingers into the jiggling flesh through the white top. "They're so soft and firm! They might look fake, but they're definitely not."

"Well, I think it's only fair...for me..."Jenny said arching her back and thrusting her amazing tits out seductively. She reached behind her neck and with a slutty smile, she undid her top, "that you guys see that they're real."

Keith took his hands off her tits and the white halter top crumbled onto the floor. Both Keith and Darren's shoulder's slumped as they stared with their mouths wide open at the full, heavy, 36D tits that were now out on display. Her pink nipples were erect, begging to be played with.

"In fact," Jenny cooed gently, looking Keith in the eye with her hands clasped behind her neck, practically handing him an all-access-pass to her tits, "they're SO real....and SO sensitive....I can cum from having them played with."

Jenny's last sentence almost made half the bar spit out their beer in surprise, including Tyrone. He was watching Jenny this whole time in complete disbelief, as was the rest of the bar. All the men were grinning from ear to ear. It had only taken a few minutes for the gorgeous 5'6", 110lb blonde to go from a professional-looking young woman to hot topless slut. And Tyrone couldn't believe that Jenny still had surprises after this morning.

From neck up, Jenny's blonde hair was tied into a taut French twist which gave her a sophisticated, beautiful and professional look. Her blonde hair, blue eyes, high cheekbones, pert nose and white smile was the type of face someone expected to see working at a high-profile Wall Street firm. And this office hottie's luscious lips were the type that men at those firms would fantasize about having wrapped around their cocks as they filled her mouth to the brim with thick, gooey cum before pulling out and plastering that pretty face.

Of course, Jenny did not work for a Wall Street firm, but none of the men at the bar except for Tyrone knew that. Everyone else assumed that that was where the professional blonde bombshell worked throughout the week. Not that it mattered where she worked because right now, instead of buying and selling, this prime piece of Wall Street pussy was giving it all away.

From the neck down, the professional office hottie turned into the office slut. And as if on cue, Vibrolux's "Spread your love" starting playing.

Jenny stood between Tyrone and Darren towards the back of the bar wearing nothing but a tiny gray skirt, black thigh highs and a 5" pair of black stilettos. Her hands were clasped behind her neck, her breasts showing no sag at all, standing up proud and high on her chest, their pink, rubbery nipples erect, boldly on display to the entire bar.

"Now this is what I call a happy hour." Darren announced, waving his empty bottle.

"You got that right." Keith said, handing Darren another bottle and went back to tweaking Jenny's pink nipples.

"Ain't nothing sexier than a pair of firm tit-tays and hard nipples I always say. Man, I love those nips!" Darren said and nursed his beer.

Tyrone took a swig from his bottle and rested his beer on the counter. Looking at his friend, he asked. "Doesn't get any better than having a cold beer and a hot bitch, does it?"

"I'd say that having a cold beer while watching Jenny cum from having her tits play with would be better." Darren replied as Keith alternated between squeezing Jenny's supple breasts and tenderly rolling each nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

"I've got just the thing to cool this hot bitch." Keith said. He took his hands off of Jenny and grabbed something from under the counter, "BING!"

Jenny gasped at the sight of ice cubes in each of Keith's hand. Her hands defensively cupped her breasts. She had ice on her nipples before and knew that after the initial chill, the ice cubes would start to feel good. But the cold, air conditioned bar already made her hypersensitive nipples ache, adding ice cubes would likely put her over the edge. Not that there was anything wrong with that, except she know how far things would go.