Naughty Fiancée Ch. 04

Story Info
Naughty Fiancee Cheats.
26.2k words
4.59
34.8k
37

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: All characters appearing in this story are fictitious as they do not exist. Any resemblance to a real person, living or dead is purely coincidental and should not be construed to associate a real person, living or dead with scenes or events described within this story. All of the characters depicted in this story are over the age of 18 and takes place in a world where sexually transmitted diseases/illnesses do not exist. This story is intended for mature audiences only.

*

Traffic was sparse on the way to the self-storage facility, still, it had taken the trio 30 minutes to navigate through Los Angeles. By the time the black Mercedes G65 pulled up to the gate, it was getting dark.

"Be right back." Darren said. He climbed out and opened the gate, then he hopped back into the SUV. They pulled through the gate and he directed Tyrone to his storage unit. Darren got out again to open the rollup door.

In the middle of the small storage space and surrounded by boxes was Darren's pride and joy. He pulled off the protective gray cover and took a step back to admire his most prized possession. The fluorescent lights reflected off of the Harley, the gleaming chrome contrasted beautifully with the matte black finish and Darren exclaimed, "My BABY!"

"She's a beaut!" Tyrone chimed in, climbing out of the Mercedes, "I told you that you could've stored it at my place."

"I didn't want to trouble you with moving my shit all over the L.A. bro." Darren replied and wheeled out his Harley in glee. The full grown, 6'6" black man looked like a child with a brand new bicycle. His giant 250lb muscular frame looked that much more imposing once he sat on the bike, he made the Harley look like a toy.

"All I can do is offer." Tyrone smiled. He was not dressed to be moving dirty boxes but he rolled up the sleeves of his white, form fitting dress shirt to minimize the damage. There was nothing he could do about his gray dress pants or his leather shoes, so he dove right in. He grabbed the closest banker box from the top of the stack and loaded it into the trunk of his Mercedes while his buddy reunited with his Harley.

Jenny climbed out of the SUV to take a closer look at the Harley. The 5'6" blonde smoothed out her black miniskirt and adjusted her pink lacey bralette. The 22 year old always wanted to pose sprawled out on a bike like the models she saw in the magazines, yet despite her astounding 36D-23-37 figure, the opportunity never came, that is, until tonight. At 110lbs, she weighed only a fraction of the bike, but that did not dissuade her from asking, "May I?"

"Go for it." Darren replied and swung his leg over the motorcycle.

"A Harley, huh?" Jenny teased after recognizing the logo. She hiked up her tight miniskirt and swung her bare leg over the bike. She straddled the motorcycle and balanced herself as best she could in her black stilettos.

"Yep, chicks love riding black Night Rod." Darren chuckled and went to help Tyrone load the SUV with more boxes. Unlike his friend, Darren was dressed more appropriately for labor. The gray basketball shorts and black tank top were what he wore to sleep on the ship. His runners were for the gym so it didn't matter if those got dirty either.

The two men emptied the storage space while Jenny snapped a selfies on bike. She sat reversed on the bike with her legs spread on either side and she laid back over the gas tank. By the time she had taken a picture that she liked, the guys were done.

"Mind if I take a few pictures of you and my bike?" Darren asked.

"Of course you can." Jenny smiled. She sat up and looked both ways down the empty lane. All she saw were roll-up doors on either side that continued down both ends. There was only the three of them so she pulled off her top and let her tits bounce free. Next, she laid back onto the gas tank, brought her legs straight up into the air and peeled off her skirt. Then she lowered her legs and spread them wide on either side of the bike.

"Damn." Darren said, positioning himself behind the bike and taking out his cell phone. Jenny was facing him with her hands on the rear fender, her arms were squeezing her tits together as he snapped a picture and said, "You really know how to pose."

"Thanks." Jenny smiled and leaned forward so that her tits were mashed down in the passenger seat. She held onto the seat and tucked her legs against the bike as if she were riding it backwards. After Darren took a picture, she leaned back over the gas tank again and reached for the handle bars over her head. Darren snapped another photo before she turned around to face forward and suggested, "It'd be really nice if we had some baby oil."

"Yeah, it would." Darren sighed.

"There's always next time." Tyrone added.

Jenny wedged the foot rest between her stilettos and the soles of her shoes and she leaned back. She reached over her head and her hands gripped the rear fender. Arching her back so that only her hands and the back of her head were touching the fender, she was pushing her chest out and her nipples were pointing up at the reddening twilight sky. Her head was upside down as she looked at Darren's cellphone and she made an orgasmic face.

"Fuck, you look hot as hell." Tyrone said.

"I've got an idea." Darren said. He popped the key into the ignition and a second later, the v-twin engine roared to life.

"Ohh." Jenny giggled. She could feel every shudder from the throbbing engine traveling through the bike's frame and into her frame, giving her an amazing sexual stimulation. She was actually embarrassed at how turned on she was getting. The combination of the subtle vibration between her legs, her state of undress and the look on both men's faces made her even wetter.

Tyrone and Darren flanked Jenny as they each grabbed one of her nipples. They tweaked, pinched, tugged and flicked her sensitive nubs to their own rhythm while Darren revved the engine.

Jenny was looking up between the two black faces and they were looking down on her with a look of worship in their eyes. Suddenly her muscles tensed up and a shudder took over her entire body as she blankly stared up at the dark sky. Her hands were gripping the fender so hard, she was afraid she might tear it off. She could feel her face turning red with embarrassment at the same time her orgasm was enveloping her.

Jenny tried to dismount the motorcycle to escape from being consumed by pleasure. Arching her back to sit up, she only ended up pressing her clit harder against the vibrating saddle for a split second before collapsing back down. It didn't help that Darren was also revving the engine whenever she tried to sit up. Her upper body never made it past 45 degrees before she fell back against the passenger seat as another wave of pleasure washed over her body. As one wave receded, she would try to sit up again but Darren would rev the engine and another wave quickly washed over her. It looked like she was doing sit-ups on the Harley as she rode the crescendo of one small orgasm into another, over and over.

The guys were having fun, building up Jenny's pleasure until Tyrone spotted the reflection of headlights at one end of the laneway. He gave Darren a nod and Darren killed the engine.

Tyrone and Darren helped Jenny dismount the bike. She was grateful yet also disappointed and she was about to ask what was going on when she saw the headlights. The lights were about 400ft away and getting closer every second. Her legs felt like jello as she got dressed as fast as she could. Darren tossed her top to her while Tyrone picked up her skirt. Luckily, she did not have to fool around with any underwear because by the time the golf cart's lights illuminated her skirt, she had just finished smoothing out her skirt.

The golf cart stopped behind Darren's motorcycle and the amber strobe lights on the roof lit up. The spinning amber beam lit up the word 'SECURITY' in big black letters on the white roof. The security guard pulled himself out of the golf cart and said, "Good evening folks, I'm afraid I'ma hafta ask ya'll to leave as we are CLOSED for the night."

"Yeah, sorry, we're on our way out," Darren replied to the shadowy shape behind the headlights, "haven't run the my bike for a while so I figured I'd fire it up to make sure everything still works."

"All right then," The guard replied and climbed into the golf cart, "I'll be back later and you folks better be gone by then, ya hear?"

"Sure, no problem." Darren reassured, "You have yourself a nice evening."

The guard waved as he zipped by them and disappeared around the corner.

"You know how to get to my place?" Tyrone asked Darren.

"I do and don't." Darren replied as he donned his helmet and secured the strap, "I kind of remember but not positive, so I'll follow you."

"Sounds good." Tyrone said as he and Jenny climbed into the Mercedes. Twilight had turned to dusk, and dusk was turning into night as they pulled out onto the city streets with Darren following in his Harley. "You did better than I expected today."

"Thanks. It's been somewhat humiliating, but I can't deny how flattering it was when you were showing me off like some sort of trophy or plaything." Jenny said coyly while toying with her silver choker necklace.

"I have high standards and high demands. You've done better than I expected and you earned your collar." Tyrone explained and took Jenny's hand, "Lots of women have come to me with dreams of being my personal fuck toy. You know, the type that wants to live in a mansion, get taken to exotic destinations and fill their life with luxurious things so they can post it on social media."

Jenny stayed silent as Tyrone stroked her hand and he continued, "Those materialistic bitches always left when I show them that life is not just about the riches. There were times when I sent them to service and pleasure men that could give them nothing in exchange. And well, let's just say, I've always been disappointed with the results. These women wanted to be 'owned' yet none of them deserved the choker, collar, necklace or whatever you want to call it. But you...you have earned it. And I'll need you to set an example to all the other women that envy your position. Are you familiar with what it is that I need you to do exactly?"

"I think I'm basically there to be pretty and seen with you. Maybe offer myself to help seal the deal." Jenny answered and squeezed Tyrone's hand.

"Of sorts." Tyrone replied, "Some might see it as a way of 'sleeping to the top' but I see it as a gorgeous woman using her own talents to give herself an edge over the competition. Other men might see you as another notch on their belt, but I see it as another man falling victim to the intoxication of your beauty."

"Aww, thanks but I think beauty is in the eye of the beholder." Jenny said blushingly.

"True. Which is why I need more women like you to cater to different men." Tyrone replied, "Most of the men that I deal with are of worth and influence. Such men of power are ruthless and cunning, however, they are often not the type of men that women would fawn over. It's rare for these men to be under the age of 50, even rarer to find one that is handsome with an attractive body. Ergo, the women I need are not ones that get wet at a handsome face and ripped body. I need women with certain...talents to impress these men. Talents like yours at the bar and in the parking lot. When these men need you to accompany or entertain them, I expect you to fulfill all their needs. I need you to keep them happy so I can build my network and wealth through the curve of your hips and the slit between your hips."

What Tyrone was telling Jenny was something she had never learned in any of her business classes. But it all made sense.

"You see, men of power like politicians are constantly plied with women and favors from lobbying firms and interest groups in exchange for preferential deals. However, scandals eventually come to light and when they do, those deals collapse." Tyrone lectured, "Since most people of power are men, they are not immune to their biological need to fuck, but their busy schedules often do not permit it. Discreet sexual favors behind closed doors could turn the tide in an otherwise impossible deal. The problem is, there aren't many women that can do this effectively without causing a public scandal. This is where you come in. Someone with a specific set of skills, the intuition and the smarts to keep things quiet."

"And the rich tend to be old men whom just happen to like young, hot women, huh?" Jenny smiled.

"Mostly, but that doesn't matter. The common denominator is hot, young women. Through the sharing of a woman, men from different fields, background, races, social or even economic classes form bond in a way few can understand. They see the true man behind the facade of social and economic constructs and they themselves are seen in turn. The result is a lasting memory that is shared." Tyrone answered, "Some business deals are finished with a handshake and the companies might throw a party. The big ones even do a press conference. I prefer something more discreet and simple. I mean, we spend all this time trying to fuck each other over to make a deal, why not just trade assistants for that?"

"So you're telling me that this is a fairly important job with a lot of responsibilities, but the most important decision of my day is who I fuck?" Jenny asked in mock surprise.

"Kind of..." Tyrone chuckled, "The reality is that to most men, your intelligence and business abilities don't matter. Well, not much anyway."

"What matters is what I wear to work and my appearance." Jenny interjected with a heavy sigh, "It's so frustrating that the world is so unfair."

"I know. It's demeaning and degrading." Tyrone agreed.

"It doesn't matter what academic, professional or personal goals I've accomplished. At some point, I still wind up on my knees sucking someone's dick." Jenny laughed, "Fuck, this is disappointing but I know there is no way around it. It's something I can't change, not unless I want to be a housewife."

"Dress provocative to suck dick or stay at home to cook and clean, you choose." Tyrone laughed.

"Hey, I'm from the south. Whether I suck dick or not, I STILL cook and clean." Jenny laughed and lightly slapped Tyrone on his shoulder.

"From the sounds of it, I think I hired the right person." Tyrone snickered, "I won't have to hire a maid then."

"Yes, you're the boss and I'll be respecting whatever you tell me because you're the boss." Jenny teased.

"Yeah? You sure you're willing to spread your legs to seal some deals?"" Tyrone asked and put his hands on Jenny's smooth, bare thigh.

Jenny didn't answer but she smiled and bit her bottom lip. She replied by parting her knees as wide as the seat would allow.

"Whore." Tyrone smirked.

"Baby, I'll be whatever you want." Jenny confessed. She reached over and started to rub his cock through his pants, "How long until we're home?"

"Bout 35 minutes." Tyrone replied.

"Let's see if you can make it home." Jenny said. She laid Tyrone's right arm on the armrest over the center console, then she unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. She freed his slab of semi-hard cock, took the head into her mouth and immediately went to work. His cock started hardening between her lips as her tongue performed a well-choreographed dance on the sensitive head.

Tyrone opened the sunroof as they cruised through L.A.. Each time they passed under a streetlamp, Jenny's head was illuminated as she hovered over his lap. To anyone that saw, it was obvious what was transpiring inside the SUV. The subtle movements of a blonde head, rhythmically bobbing up and down, garnered some attention while they were driving through a predominantly black neighborhood.

At one of the intersections where the Mercedes stopped, a brother gave a slow, congratulatory clap while another block down, a couple brothers hollered comments like "DAMN! I gotta get me a freaky ass snow bunny like that!" and "White girl's sucking down chocolate to-NIGHT!"

Then at the next intersection, a brother pointed down the street and yelled, "COP!"

Jenny immediately dropped her head down and out of view and she inadvertently took Tyrone's entire length in her mouth. She was holding his cock in her throat, not daring to move at all. A black man driving a Mercedes in this neighborhood with a white woman, things would only go south if they got pulled over. During this tense moment, she kept sucking, fluttering tongue and using her throat on Tyrone's cock.

Tyrone continued driving down the street while savoring Jenny's throat for a few seconds longer before he sighed and gave her the all clear, "We're good, that cop chased after the brother that called him out."

The coast was clear, yet Jenny stayed where she was. It was easy for her to hold a cock in her throat for a long time, as long as she's relaxed and breathed through her nose, which she was doing. But it was a totally different story when a guy is repeatedly slamming his cock down her throat. The vigorous throat fucking made it hard to breathe and it was harder for her to control her gag reflex. Other than that, Jenny was totally comfortable where she was. Eventually, she resumed her position on the plump head, no bobbing this time, she just licked and sucked.

Tyrone had no complaints. He was thoroughly enjoying the drive while being serviced by Jenny. It was the most relaxing driving experience he ever had, enjoying the sparse traffic, occasionally looking down to see his cock disappear into his whore's mouth or glancing over to check out her ass in the window's reflection. Of course, he did his best to pay attention to drive and tried hard not to think about what her tongue was doing, but he didn't want her to stop either.

It wasn't like Tyrone was in a rush to get off nor did he want to whilst driving. With the slow, sensual blowjob he was getting, he'd be able to maintain his hard-on and maybe even hold off for most of the drive. He had good staying power and he was confident that he'd make it home without wasting a wad down her throat. He planned to drill all her holes and put a load in each one.

"I love long drives, don't you?" Tyrone asked with his hand on the back of Jenny's head while she nodded on his cock. The trip from the storage facility took over a half hour and they were almost home.

Away from the city, the urban sounds no longer drowned out the Darren's Harley. Here, in the usual quiet Malibu neighborhood, a loud motorcycle engine was heard snaking up the hill.

Jenny's jaws were aching after having her lips wrapped around such a thick cock for over half an hour. Despite that, she was a trooper and nothing was going to stop her from pleasuring her man until they got home. They were almost home anyways.

A few minutes later, the black Mercedes G65 pulled up to the gate of the fabulous mansion that Mr. and soon-to-be-Mrs. Cross called home. Jenny pulled herself off of Tyrone's cock and reached into her purse for the gate remote. The gate slid open and Tyrone drove in with Darren in tow.

"Thanks." Jenny said as they stopped at the front doors, "See you guys in a bit?"

"Yup, we'll be back after we drop off his shit." Tyrone said as Jenny climbed out.

"See you later!" Jenny said to Tyrone and she waved at Darren.

Darren returned Jenny's wave and turned off the engine. He hung his helmet on the throttle and dismounted his bike. His eyes were glued to her swaying ass all the way up to the double mahogany front doors.

"That was some long head you got there buddy." Darren smiled as he hopped in with Tyrone and they drove out of the long driveway, "Chick's got stamina."

"Yeah, well so do I." Tyrone said. They rolled up to the gate, it opened automatically and they drove out.

123456...8