Naughty Games: Shower and a 69

Story Info
The twins continue the fun upstairs.
3.7k words
4.27
37.5k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We take a shower together in Jodhi's en-suite bathroom. If there's one way in which we're different as siblings, it's that I am incredibly tidy and she's a complete pig—in terms of her room, anyway. Her en-suite is quite small, but it's always cluttered with mess: cosmetics lining the sink, dirty towels left on the floor, knickers and bras tangled up next to, as opposed to in, the laundry basket. It drives Mum insane. I don't really mind, of course; seeing Jodhi's discarded knickers on the floor or dangling saucily from the doorknob is always hot. It was particularly sexy in the days before we were fucking; her general sense of disorder meant that she'd never known I'd been touching them or sniffing them or wanking with them.

Right now we're both in her shower, crammed in fairly intimately and washing each other's bodies with her nice-smelling Mint & Tea-Tree shower gel. Jodhi wants us to use the main bathroom shower since it's much bigger, but always I enjoy being close to her like this as well as being in her feminine, private space, so I've insisted we use hers. As promised, she lets me soap up her tits, which I spend an inordinate amount of time on, while she enjoys washing my cock and balls.

"Bollocks!" I say at one point, peering through the steam at the toilet situated next to the shower.

"What's the matter?"

"I need to pee."

"So what? Go in here."

"In here? Are you sure?"

"Of course."

"Really?"

"Jake, don't be silly. Just pee for God's sake."

The thought of urinating in front of my sister is kind of weird, but I've had two or three cups of tea this morning so my bladder's absolutely full to bursting and I really need to go—Jodhi or no Jodhi. Since she's not bothered about it, I quickly come to the conclusion that there's probably no reason for me to be bothered either. So, grasping my soapy penis between my thumb and forefinger, I aim at the plughole and unleash a long, yellowy stream of urine into the stall.

The act of pissing in front of my sister isn't quite as embarrassing as I think it's going to be; in fact, it isn't embarrassing at all. It's kind of a turn-on. It must be for Jodhi, too, for no sooner have I begun peeing does she turn slightly and push her backside into the stream so that my piss splatters against her buttocks and runs down her legs. She then turns around again so that my golden rain cascades over her bushy pubic hair and thighs. I can't believe it—I'm actually peeing on my sister, and there's loads of it, too. Grinning inanely, I direct the stream upwards over her belly and she laughs wickedly. I try to pee on her tits, but unfortunately I can't quite reach them.

"Your wee smells like something familiar," she says, sniffing at the air. As my bladder finally empties, the last few drops splash her feet and disappear down the plughole. Jodhi sniffs the air again. "It smells like..."

"Like what?" I say, giving my cock a firm shake.

"Like...erm...Hang on, I'll get it in a minute..."

The water at the bottom of the stall is now pale yellow as it sloshes around our feet.

"I've got it!" she announces. "It smells like...Sugar Puffs!"

We both crack up.

"You're right," I say, chuckling. "It does smell like Sugar Puffs. What about yours?"

"I don't know. I don't really need to go."

"Try," I urge. For some reason I really want to see Jodhi pee.

She concentrates but it's no use—she can't make herself go. The look of intense effort on her face is quite funny though.

"Sorry," she says, turning down the corners of her mouth. "I can't! Maybe next time. I'll piss all over you if you like. Piss on my cute brother!"

"You're such a filthy cow," I mutter happily. The thought of my gorgeous twin sister peeing on me—a thought I'd never entertained before today—is suddenly unbelievably hot. I picture Jodhi standing over me and unleashing a torrent of her warm piss over my face, and I'm shocked at how far we seem willing to take this. The obscene fantasy instantly makes my cock rock hard.

"And you're such a hypocrite!" she retorts, reaching out and grasping my erection. "Look at the effect peeing on your sister has had on you, you filthy bugger!"

She gives it a sideways slap, surprisingly hard, and my dick lurches back and forth sharply.

"Ow!" I yell. "That fucking hurts!"

Laughing, she slaps it again to watch it bounce.

"Oi! Cut it out!" I start laughing too and grab her, clumsily pulling her against me so that we almost slip over. We wrestle for a few moments under the hot water, my soapy penis slipping about in the crack of her ass, and Jodhi laughs hysterically.

When we've finished messing about in the shower we get out and dry each other off, feeling up each other's dangly bits through our towels and smiling contentedly. Jodhi's hair always looks black when it's wet, and I love the way it hangs down her back, all dark and sleek, like it does now. She's about to wander off into the bedroom when I tut and switch the fan on.

"No wonder you've got that black stuff all around the shower," I tell her, opening a window for good measure.

Holding up a middle finger, Jodhi saunters naked out of the bathroom.

After I've tidied up a bit—wet towels and Jodhi's day-old underwear in the hamper, a quick wipe over of the shower stall—I follow her into her room. She's drying her hair at the dressing table mirror and her gorgeous brown locks seem like they're dancing about in slow motion all around her neck and face. In the background, 'Caught in a Moment' by Sugababes is blaring out of her iPod dock—sexy, sensual, romantic. Jodhi sways her head gently to the song as she's looking at me in the mirror. She pouts and blows me an air kiss.

I try to speak over the din of her hairdryer.

"God, you're beautiful, Jo-Jo." To me, she looks a little like Felicity Jones.

"Huh?"

I repeat my complement over the noise but again it drowns me out.

She shrugs her shoulders and mouths silently—"Huh?"—so I shake my head and grin at her.

She switches off the hairdryer.

"What did you say?"

"I said, You're beautiful."

Jodhi smiles sweetly, flashing her perfect teeth. She really is beautiful, there's no doubt about it. It's not a matter of opinion. Her brown eyes threaten to swallow me up.

"Thank you," she replies. "And you're very good looking." She stops for a moment and listens to the song as it reaches its chorus. "God, I fucking love this song. It reminds me of us."

I concentrate on the lyrics, something I don't usually do with songs. Jodhi sings along, her eyes closed and her naked body swaying gently.

"Broke thru barriers...passed a state of mind...I'm not scared no more..." She opens her eyes and looks at me as she sings the next line. "It feels divine..."

"I see what you mean," I say, finding my sister incredibly alluring as she sways to the music.

"It's our song," she continues. "I'm caught in a moment, my beautiful brother. Falling deeper, losing my control."

The song returns to its chorus and Jodhi reaches out a hand.

"Come here and kiss me."

I wander over and kiss her on the lips. Her face is warm from the hairdryer; so is her damp hair as I caress it lovingly. I'm about to give her boobs a gentle squeeze—a typical guy thing to do during a romantic moment—when she playfully turns the hairdryer on me, shooing me away.

"Okay, okay," I say, holding my hands in the air.

I wander over to her single bed, moving aside the small, untidy pile of clothes that's sitting there so I can lay down on it. There's a copy of Heat magazine by her pillow, and I begin thumbing through it while fingering at my still-damp pubes.

The Sugababes' song finishes and 'You Should Really Know' by The Pirates comes on next; I can't tell if her iPod is on shuffle or if it's a compilation. Again, she rocks rhythmically to the music as she dries her hair, her lips moving soundlessly along to the words. I flick ahead in Jo's magazine to find an article on Christina Aguilera entitled 'Forty, Pregnant & Naked'.

"You look so hot," Jodhi says, turning off the hairdryer and smiling at me in the mirror. She snatches up a can of deodorant from her cluttered dresser and sprays a dose under each arm. Within seconds I can smell the sickly-sweet fragrance drifting over—'Charlie Red' by Revlon. She has this in an eau-de-toilette, too, which she's now dabbing delicately on her wrists and under her ears, knowing full well how much I love it on her. For my benefit she also dabs it cheekily on her nipples and just below her belly button. Mum bought her an expensive bottle of Chanel for her eighteenth birthday but she rarely wears it, probably because she knows this drives me wild instead.

She stands up, briefly inspects her gorgeous, naked body in the wardrobe mirror, then comes over and slides herself down beside me, inverted, so that we're top-and-tailing. She strokes the whole length of my leg with lazy, trailing fingers, all the way from my ankle to my thigh and back again.

Again, she's singing along to the track playing on her iPod, this time cheesing it up big time.

"You should really know...I ain't playin' you...your love is all I'm living for..." She stops singing and, with her bare knee, nudges my ribs gently. "Are you enjoying my girls' magazine, Jake?"

"It's awesome," I reply with clear sarcasm. "Really intellectual stuff."

"Just like Zoo," she scoffs, flicking the end of my limp penis.

"I'll have you know that Zoo is a sophisticated lifestyle magazine."

"Yeah, big tits and football..."

"Exactly."

We laugh and I toss her magazine aside while Jodhi reaches across and fondles my flaccid penis. She flips it back and forth curiously between her fingers. "You've got such a nice cock, Jake. I think it's the nicest I've ever seen."

"How many have you seen?" I ask, genuinely interested.

She does a quick mental count. "Six—including yours."

"Really? Is that all?" I'm genuinely surprised. "How many of them have you sucked?"

"Hmm...all of them except one. Josh Mendes. I only gave him a handjob. He wanted to me to suck him off but I wasn't ready for that. He was the first boy I went out with." She smiles and raises an eyebrow. "God, that was three years ago..."

I remember Mendes well. He was in our year but left school a while ago now. Complete twat.

"Do you remember the first time you tasted a guy's cum?" I ask.

Jodhi nods. "Yeah. I thought it tasted a bit like Mum's boiled cabbage, but other than that..." She smiles again, reflecting. "Ollie Hackett. Back seat of his car. It was my first blowjob and he came in my mouth almost straight away. Dirty bastard didn't give me any warning!"

I grin at her. "Spit or swallow?"

"Swallowed, of course—although I nearly choked on it because I wasn't expecting it. I don't really get why girls make such a fuss about swallowing a boy's cum. It feels amazing pumping down your throat." Jodhi suddenly affects a nasal, American high school accent and rolls her eyes. "Like, get over it..."

"You like how mine tastes, then?" I ask.

"As if you have to ask me that, the number of times I've swallowed your spunk! Silly-billy, I love it." She raises an eyebrow suggestively. "It's not about the taste anyway..."

"What do you mean?"

She grins naughtily and bites her lower lip.

"You know exactly what I mean. The thing that turns me on about swallowing your cum is that you're my brother and it's forbidden."

I kiss her gently on her toes.

"Does it all turn you on as much now as when we first started doing stuff?"

"It's better," she says, staring dreamily into my eyes. "We're much closer now than we've ever been, don't you think? I feel so...connected to you, Jake. That first time was, oh, fucking amazing, but what we have now is perfect. And it's always going to be exciting because it's taboo. Every time we fuck or I suck you off, it's just as naughty as the first time. It's the most amazing thing I've experienced, Jake—seriously. Not only are you really good in bed, but you're also my best friend now." She sighs deeply. "That's why it's going to be so hard to stop seeing each other like this."

I nod unhappily. "We still have three and a half weeks left."

"Yep. Three and a half weeks of my brother's big willy."

"Aw, Jo-Jo," I groaned, "do you have to call it that? 'Cock' sounds much more...masculine."

"Yeah, but somehow 'willy' reminds me that you're my brother. It's what we used to call it years ago, remember?"

I stare up at her ceiling and try to forget our previous topic of conversation, which truly depresses me. The thought of us going away to separate universities—Jodhi to Durham and me to Bath (practically opposite ends of the country)—and, worse, vowing never to be sexually intimate ever again with each other is one of the most difficult things I've ever had to contemplate. When we began this a few weeks ago we promised each other it would last just for this summer and remain harmless, if totally immoral, fun—we both knew it would save us a lot of pain and complications later on down the line if we made this just a one-time thing. I don't think either of us thought it would deepen our relationship in such an emotional way, though. Neither of us anticipated falling in love like we have.

Jesus, I need to lighten the tone a bit, I think.

"How many words can you think of for 'penis'?" I say randomly.

This was a game we used to play during long, boring car journeys, only our topics were usually innocent and family-friendly: Beatles songs, Brad Pitt movies, US states...

"Uh, I don't know..." Jodhi replies. "Er, ten?"

I go straight in with twelve. Jodhi runs her hand through her hair.

"Fuck it, I'll try thirteen."

I think about it for a second, then declare foolishly: "Sixteen."

"Do it!" Jodhi says with a mocking laugh. "But if you lose, you get to do a forfeit, okay?"

"Of course. Same goes for you if I win."

"Right, the forfeit is...one of us does all the jobs on Mum's list, while the other gets the afternoon off."

I make a deep snoring sound, my head dropping slowly forward, and then I pretend to snap awake.

"Boring, Jo-Jo... Make it sexy or dirty or something!"

"There's no challenge in that," Jodhi says. "I'll do anything you want sex-wise, you know that. However, I'm less inclined to vacuum every carpet in the house or wash the windows."

"Fine," I say, already collating a list of potential words in my head. I'm suddenly worried I'll not reach sixteen.

With that Jodhi scoots up into a seating position, her legs tucked underneath so that her thighs are parted wide. For a moment I wonder if she's trying to put me off with her pussy.

"Go on then," she says, folding her arms.

"Right," I reply, and I fire off six or seven words in quick succession. "Penis, cock, dick, willy, schlong, pee-pee..." I pause, searching my mind quickly, for I know Jo will start putting on the pressure really soon. "Uh, one-eyed trouser snake...bald-headed yoghurt slinger...uh, meat and two veg..."

Jodhi's been keeping count and holds up her splayed fingers.

Nine.

Not bad, I think, but I'm now starting to struggle.

"Come on," she cajoles, grinning.

"Uh...johnson, pecker, weiner..."

"Gone American, eh?"

"Shut up, Jo! I'm trying to concentrate." She giggles. "How many is that?" I ask.

"Twelve."

"Shit! Uh..." I wrack my brain for more options but none are coming to mind. Fuck. I really don't want to do Jodhi's share of the household jobs. "Uh..."

"One minute time limit imposed!" Jodhi cries gleefully, and reaches over to grab her bedside clock. She bounces up and down as she watches the minute hand intently.

"Err..." I struggle. "Fuck! Why can't I think of any more fucking words?"

"Thirty seconds..."

My mind is blank. All I can think of is emptying bins and pegging out washing.

"Ten seconds..."

I roll onto my stomach and bury my face in my hands. "Fuuuck!"

"Time's up!"

Jo springs to her knees and then straddles my back so that I can feel her pussy and its fuzz against my naked skin. Then she starts bouncing up and down on me like I'm a bouncy castle. "Loser! Loser! You've now got to be my slave all afternoon!"

I roll onto my back, throwing her roughly onto the bed, and she laughs manically.

"My mind just went blank..." I begin, shaking my head in frustration.

Jodhi props herself up on her elbows and blows a strand of hair out of her face.

"There are so many left, too," she says. "You could have had 'boner'..." At this point she leans over and runs her palm over my flaccid penis.

"Or 'love-sausage'..."

She now bends down and gives it a gentle kiss.

"Or 'package'..."

She licks it slowly from balls to tip.

"'Member'..."

Two more kisses, one on the underside, one on the helmet. She looks up at me, clearly horny.

"Want to sixty-nine?" she offers, smiling naughtily. I don't hesitate in my response.

"Is the Pope Catholic?"

Needing no further encouragement, Jodhi moves on top of me, swinging one leg across so that she's straddling my face. Her body feels warm against mine and her cunt smells clean and lovely, just inches from my mouth. I enjoy the way her tits crush against my stomach as she lowers her head and takes my swollen, floppy cock all the way down, until I feel her nose touching my balls. Then she pulls on my dick with her lips, making it stretch like elastic, and begins sucking on me slowly and sensually. It doesn't take long before I'm hard and touching the back of her throat.

'I Like That' by Houston comes on, its bump-and-grind tempo perfectly suited to getting down-and-dirty with my super-slutty sister.

"God, Jo-Jo," I groan weakly as she sucks my dick. "You're so good at that." I then raise my head to her cunt and reciprocate.

The outer lips of her pussy taste faintly of shower gel and when I spread them wide with my fingers I see she's already dripping wet, her hole opening easily to receive my prodding tongue. Her asshole smells nice and clean now too, and my nose is practically pushing inside it as I jab at her cunt. She tastes exactly like salted caramel down there.

Jodhi stops for a moment to issue directions.

"No," she purrs, "lick my clit," and without missing a beat she's back to the job of sucking me off.

I transfer my tongue to her hardened little bud and start lapping away at it while Jodhi starts moving her ass in time to the song, which also makes her clit slide back and forth as I'm licking it. We get a good rhythm going together using the song's sexy baseline, and pretty soon my sister's close to the edge. She's still sensitive from her previous orgasms, so her climax happens within a minute. I can tell she's about to come because she starts sucking me faster and harder and her hips rotate more intensely above my face.

Even though I've already come twice this morning, I don't find it hard to do it a third time.

We're both making deep 'Mmm' sounds as we pleasure each other and, using the song as our stimulus, we get our timing absolutely spot-on. Just as Jodhi comes and floods my tongue with her juices, I shoot off two or three small gobs of spunk into her warm, sucking mouth. It's an intense orgasm for both of us—it always is when we sixty-nine—but this morning it's particularly good. I can feel her swallowing my sperm as her head bobs up and down and my toes are tingling like hell. Above me, her pussy is a wet, glistening mess and she's rubbing it all over my face. I lap at it with long, slow strokes of my tongue.

Gradually, our orgasms dissipate and fade, and we lay there in the sixty-nine position for a while, kissing each other's wet and tingly genitals.

"My god, that felt good," Jodhi sighs deeply, finally rolling onto her back.

"Yeah," I reply, a little dazed from the pleasure of it all. My balls are actually aching from the effort of coming three times in short succession. "God, my balls hurt, Jo! We might have to leave it a bit before we do anything else."

12