Naughty Girl

Story Info
Tonight I'll be your naughty girl.
1k words
3.62
11.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David P.O.V.

It's 1 in the morning. I hadn't slept all night. I laid there needing liza. Like really needing her.

David: Baby you awake

Liza: Yeah I am, I haven't been able to sleep all night

David: I miss you. Can I come over.

Liza: Sure baby

I jump in the car and head straight to Liza's. I open the front door with the spare key and let myself in. I lock the door behind me and walk to the bedroom. I open the bedroom door and my eyes nearly jump out of their sockets.

Liza is on her bed facing me, in the most sexy lingerie possible. Laying there like a sex kitten.

"Hey baby boy, you like?" She said in the most seductive tone.

I had an instant hard for her. I jump onto the bed and grab her neck and start making out with her. I start kissing everywhere on her body. I trail kisses and licks and bites all down her body and then start to remove her panties. She just moans in agreement. I slid down her panties to her ankles. I go in between her thighs and place my thumb against her clit. I tap her clit 3 times making her scream in pleasure. I then placed my tongue on her special spot and started putting it in and out of her entrance. She tasted so sweet and sexy. I love the taste. I feel the sugar melt away on my lips. She hummed out "You would never waste a drip, hey baby". I groaned against her in agreement as I ate her out. Feeling myself grow harder. I then entered one finger, the a second and then a third. She was moaning and groaning so much that I had the hold her down. "Come for me baby let me taste you." Her hips grinded with my mouth and her thighs started shaking as I licked her clit and pumped my fingers harder and faster inside of her.

"Ah... ah... I'm gonna cum david." She yelped.

Seconds after she confessed that she came all over my tongue and I ate her out as she moaned. She was still in bliss from her orgasm and quite limb. When she had calmed down, she crawled over to me and bit her lip saying "Tonight I'll be your naughty girl". I picked her up and pinned her against the wall. I kissed her and roughly put my tongue in her mouth. I knew she could taste herself on my lips because she nibbled on my bottom lip. I spanked her ass and that made her jump and moan. While we were making out, she was slowly grinding her hips against mine, pressing my erection hard between her legs, and I swear I could almost feel her wetness on the head of my cock. I thought I was about to cum in my boxers, but then she stopped kissing me and lifted her hips off mine. She placed her hands on my black jeans and she undid my belt and pulled down my jeans. Still in her sexy stockings she gets on her knees and looks at me in the eyes and yanks off my boxers. Letting my boner spring free. She starts to lick the head on my cock which made my eyes roll into the back of my head. Swirling her tongue around teasing me into a frenzy. Liza shoves me deeper into her throat and her head bobbed up and down, working gently on my cock, as her tongue teased the bottom of my shaft, and her hands gently squeezed my balls. The sight of her and the heavenly feeling was all too much.

"Oooooohh, Liza, if...if you keep that up, I'm gonna...gonna cum in your...mouth...ahhhh," I warned her. She heard me, but didn't pull back. Instead, she started going faster, taking my cock deeper inside her throat, and massaging my balls heavily. Then my body took over me and I came in her mouth. I felt her throat muscles swallow all of me. All of me. Every drop. When I felt myself calming down, she released me from her mouth and got back on her feet. I stared at her admiring her beauty and said "I love you so fucking much." She looked at me and lustfully kissed me. Liza mumbled against my lips "I love you too baby". Our mouths moved in perfect motion and our tongues explored each other mouths. I knew she wanted and craved more. She looked me in the eye and said "Do you have a condom". I walk to her bedside table and yank out a condom. I walk back to the bed. And I see her there, ready for me. I'm already hard again.

Liza P.O.V.

He places the condom over his hard cock and grabs me. I let out a moan. I lay with my back on the bed. He slowly takes off my stockings whilst looking me in the eye. I bite my lip, growing wetter. David spreads my legs as far as they could go. He suddenly without warning pushes into me. Which makes us both moan at the indescribable, inhuman pleasure. He goes in and out, going rougher and harder at every thrust. It still is a lot to get used too. I want more. I tell him to slide out of me. With a confused expression on his face he does. I tell him to sit on the bed. I crawl up to him and I slowly position myself on him. We both moan and I start riding on his huge member. It feels so good when we do it this way. I go up and down. David puts his fingers on my vagina and starts circling my clit. I start to feel a burning sensation at the pit of my stomach and I moan louder than before. I feel my cherry pop and my orgasm take over me. I feel a warmth in the condom and know he had cum with me. I get off him and we lay next to each other trying to get our breath. When I felt grounded again I said.

"Again"

"Again"

He kept me coming and screaming and humming and moaning for hours. We made love till the sun was fully up and we slept in each others arms for the rest of the day. God I love him, he makes me feel so good. I'm sure our neighbors don't like us. One. Little. Bit.