Naughty Girl Ch. 06

Story Info
A woman and a younger boyfriend.
6.1k words
4.35
45.1k
10

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 05/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan took a glass of milk and a cookies to Bernice's room. Though she was being ignored, Susan sat next to her on the bed. It wasn't unexpected to find the woman reading a glossy teen magazine, after all, that was all there was in her room. She was small and light boned, looking fragile and hurt. She looked sorry for herself, which was understandable.

"Don't worry, I won't tell Paul," Susan smiled.

Bernice didn't look at the girl. "Thanks," was all she said.

"Tell me about him," Susan quietly spoke.

Susan stroked the woman's hair, wanting to gain her confidence. It was fascinated to find this woman was re-living the anxiety of adolescence. It was almost believable that Paul was making the woman do this for some therapeutic reason. She had to suppress a laugh. This woman was no adolescent, yet she was behaving like one. It was both funny and pathetic.

"You don't really want to know," Bernice pouted.

"We're girls together, men don't understand. Come on, tell me," Susan encouraged.

The woman looked as if she really wanted to share a secret. Whatever happened at school today was affecting her. It had driven her deeper into the role of pretending to be a schoolgirl.

Bernice was concerned over what was happening to her. It was like being on a rollercoaster, with her emotions plummeting one moment then soaring with euphoria the next. It was as though she had caught a disease from the eighteen-year-old girls in class. Her hormones were all over the place, as though she really was an adolescent.

Enjoying being in school again was worrying as it reinforced the idea of being a kid again. It was disturbing to have fallen head over heels for that eighteen year old boy. As a woman it was terrible not to be able to control her feelings, and losing her moral standing could be disastrous.

"You promise not to tell Paul," Bernice pensively asked.

"Sure, just between you and me," Susan smiled. She continued to stroke the woman's hair, hoping to sooth her nerves. Bernice was obviously taught and ready to burst into tears.

"He sits next to me in class. He's nice. A bit of a geek really. He has a lovely smile, and kisses so good," Bernice shivered, with a delightful look on her face. Her smile changed to apprehension, from realising she had revealed a naughty secret.

"So you've been kissing at school. Naughty girl!" Susan laughed.

It was weird hearing her talking like this. It was amusing having an adult submitting to her, so wanted the woman to open up so as to keep her that way. Any dirty little secrets that could be gained would be used against her.

"Only kidding, didn't mean it," Susan apologised.

"I was. I was a bad girl," Bernice admitted.

"Just for kissing? Don't be silly. Everyone kisses in school," Susan began, almost saying at your age. Bernice was a woman and shouldn't be in school, let alone kissing.

She wasn't sure how old Bernice was, though certainly over twenty. When she was made up for school in the morning she only just passed for eighteen. She could be mistaken for one of those girls that looked older for her age. She was tempted to ask what she was playing at with Paul. Before she could speak the woman started to open up to her.

"More than that," Bernice said, sounding contrite. "I let him play with me. I had an orgasm on the school field!"

Susan was astonished. The way it was said, it was meant to shock her. The woman was studying her. What could she say.

"Well, I guess that is naughty. What happened? Did he force you?" Susan awkwardly asked, knowing it was unlikely.

"No! I let him. I got carried away. I can't help myself. Someone told me before. I didn't believe them. Like, now I know for sure," Bernice cried.

She didn't say the someone was her husband. He had left her and the hurt had to be shelved away until she could cope with it. Pushing aside that old life made it easier to cope with this new one. Knowing she was escaping one problem, only to dig herself deeper into trouble didn't help. She just couldn't face the pain of losing her husband, so carried on with the subterfuge.

Susan wondered if this was a problem they were trying to work through. Maybe she was a nymphomaniac trying to work it out of her adolescence. Maybe Paul was giving her personal therapy, or something like that. She kept quiet, not knowing what to say, letting the woman cry. She rubbed her back and stroked her hair, trying to comfort her.

Needing to unburden herself, Bernice continued. "When everyone left the classroom, we started to kiss. He'd been so nice to me. . . I got carried away and before I knew what was happening, I sucked him off," Bernice sobbed.

Susan pulled her into her arms. She pushed Bernice's head into a shoulder and made soothing sounds.

"It's all right. Don't worry, I won't tell Paul. You're a good girl really," Susan lamely said.

So this is why Paul kept telling her to be a good girl. She was a slut, who couldn't control herself. Sending her back to school hadn't worked. It had spectacularly gone wrong. They sat in each other's arms, with Susan rocking her. After awhile Bernice stopped sobbing, and Susan wiped her face of tears.

She was both appalled and fascinated. Her interest in what Bernice and Paul were playing at was fascinating, though it was difficult to feel sorry for the woman. She wondered if Paul knew what he was doing. I didn't occur to Susan that she had grabbed a hold of the wrong explanation.

"Is the boy over eighteen?" Susan asked.

"Yes, of course!" she answered.

"Tell me what happens, when you start kissing," Susan quietly asked.

"I get excited. I can't stop him touching me. I get aroused, and want it so much," Bernice complained, sounding as though she were in agony.

"Has Paul kissed you?" Susan asked.

"No! He's been so nice to me. He's promised to look after me. I really want to be a good girl for him," Bernice choked, almost bursting into tears again.

"Don't blame yourself. You need help. Paul knows what he's doing. Going to school must be right for you," Susan said, sounding doubtful. She didn't have a clue, so had to go along with it. Being well paid to look after Bernice was reason enough to keep the pretence going.

"You must stay in school. Try to behave yourself while there. Paul will work out what's good for you. He'll look after you," Susan told her.

"Have you kissed others?" Susan suddenly asked.

"No! Only him in school, honest!" Bernice earnestly replied. She realised she had inferred there were others, outside of school, and she dreaded admitting to the terrible events of Friday night.

"So what about out of school?" Susan persisted.

"Paul caught me with some guys in the woods. He rescued me, and brought me home to look after," Bernice murmured. She hadn't meant to reveal that sordid episode, the sordid truth just spilled out.

Susan was shocked. So that was the point when he started to help her. The woman was a lot different now, compared to when they first met. Whether it was an improvement she couldn't tell.

"Bring him home tomorrow," Susan said. She wondered what say and do with him

"Really? I'm not sure. What will Paul say?" Bernice asked, looking worried. At least Susan wasn't asking about the other dreadful things she had done. The feeling of being a bad girl was overwhelming.

"It's Wednesday tomorrow, he'll be late home. Its squash night," Susan smiled.

"Alright, I'll see if he will," Bernice weakly smiled.

If Bernice could have stepped back to observe herself, she would have been shocked. She was behaving like an adolescent without even trying. She felt as though she were bringing home a boyfriend from school, for her mother's approval.

It was pushed firmly out of her mind that she was a married woman. She was just a naughty girl, trying to behave herself.

Susan too had fallen into thinking of her as a young girl. The troubled woman had opened up to her, and such deep emotions were difficult not to responded to. She kissed her forehead and patted her hair.

"You must try harder to be a good girl, for Paul, and me. Go wash your face, and get ready for dinner," Susan warmly said. She stood up wiping her hands on an apron.

"I will. I promise to be a good girl, honestly, Susan," Bernice smiled up at her.

***

Paul arrived home to find the two women happily preparing dinner. He didn't notice at first. The tension between them had been replaced by a warm understanding. It was good to see them getting on, and it would have been natural enough, except that Bernice was deferring to his niece. It was the wrong way around.

He chuckled to himself on hearing their girly chatter.

"You're happy this evening, had a good day at the office," Susan commented.

Bernice cringed on hearing the word office. It was a reminder of that world of hurt she was hiding from. For a moment she stared at the table, wanting to forget all about it.

"I did. What about you, young lady, were you a good girl in school today?" he lightly asked.

Susan saw Bernice flinch. Not wanting Paul to know what happened to her in school, she quickly interrupted.

"She was. She's finished her homework, and had good marks for yesterdays assignment," Susan said.

Paul gave them both a big smile. Bernice looked guilty. She gave Susan a grateful look. He wondered what they were up to when they shared a conspiratorial smile. It didn't matter, so long as Bernice was kept out of her office. He was making good progress on the report, and would soon make a presentation to the CEO. Without her protective presence it was much easier gathering information from her staff.

"What are you two going to do this evening?" Paul asked.

"We're going to the mall, and your paying," Susan challenged him.

"OK! My treat. Just don't get carried away," he laughed.

It was still highly amusing seeing the two of them getting on like this. His niece was mothering the woman, who responded like a kid. She was washing dishes, ready and keen to be taken shopping. While they were out he'd read over the report.

"Have fun you two. Make sure you buy my girl some nice clothes," he said, and hugged Bernice before she left.

Bernice gave him a big hug in return. The admiring look made him worried. Was she getting a crush on him? He didn't need that. It was complicated enough without her falling in love. He had saved her from those guys in the woods, yet felt uncomfortable. He felt a pang of guilt, as he was using her as much as they had. He shrugged it off and settled down to the report.

Susan would have to play it carefully, which made it all the more fun. Every chance she got the roles were reinforced. The woman accepted it when she made decisions for her, and enjoyed not having to take the usual responsibility of an adult.

"Err, it's a bit, small," Bernice started to complain.

"I think it suits you. Go on, try it on," Susan demanded.

"Alright," Bernice relented.

"Come out here, so I can have a better look at it," Susan said.

Bernice looked embarrassed. The little skirt was far too short, and the skimpy top revealed her tummy.

"Come along, we'll look for a pair of shoes to go with it," Susan enthused.

She was having fun dressing up the woman in clothes designed for a young woman. She was so slim and small, that she had to refrain from dressing her in even younger clothes. The pink skirt and top looked far too girly. Knowing she was in her twenties made it look hilarious.

Bernice was in a panic from being led by the hand through the store. She reminded herself that Susan was trying to help, by buying her clothes. Susan meant well, but she felt stupid in the outfit. With her free hand she kept pulling at the hem. The flat shoes went well with the outfit, but left her feeling small. She was self-conscious of her height, so always wore high heels.

"They have a stylist here, so let's get you a make-over," Susan eagerly said.

The pig tails were far too girly, yet she couldn't complain to Susan. The stylist didn't say much, as she was being paid. Twirling the skirt in a mirror left her feeling like a porno extra. An old woman complimented her, saying what a cute young girl she looked.

Bernice gave in to the unavoidable situation. What could she do? It was all her fault, so she would just have to see it through. She must be able to escape them sooner or later.

"Come on, let's go for a soda," Susan smiled. She was trying not to laugh. The woman looked silly, and wore a pained expression. Despite that, she went along with it.

Sitting on a high stool Bernice was showing plenty of leg. Guys were furtively looking at her, worried if they should be ogling her. They were wondering if she old enough. A closer look confirmed she obviously was.

Bernice slurped the soda, and blushed. Susan fussed with her hair, as though she were the mother, or older sister. She shoved a lollipop in Bernice's mouth and smiled at the look of consternation on the woman's face.

"May I go to the restroom?" Bernice asked. It was a surprise that she had asked, and that it felt so natural to do so.

When Bernice began to slide off the seat Susan stopped her, with a had gripping her shoulder.

Bernice was caught on the edge of the red leather seat, with legs astride it. The little flared skirt was up, showing off her white panties. As one, the men lifted their heads to stare at her. Bernice stiffened in fright, as though caught in headlights. Her mouth fell open and the lollipop fell to the floor.

"Don't leave it there, someone will tread on it," Susan admonished her.

In a fluster, Bernice slid off the stool and bent over. Her foot rolled it under the stool. The flared skirt was pressed up her back, from sliding off the stool. Bending over pulled the panties between her cheeks. As though feeling their stares, she became aware of the show she was performing for those men.

She looked up at Susan with a look of shame in her eyes. She was really trying to be a good girl, and had let Susan down. She hoped it wouldn't mean Susan reported everything to Paul. She just couldn't bear it if he knew what she had been up to today. She stood up and straightened the skirt, determined to do as she was told.

"It's a lovely outfit, Susan. Thank you for buying it for me. Everything you bought me is, like, great," she smiled. Saying the words helped convince her the clothes were right for her. After all Susan had picked them especially, and her wonderful Paul had paid for them, so she should be grateful.

Susan found it hard not to laugh out loud from the way men were staring at Bernice. When she inelegantly bent over, their eyes nearly popped out. Men stared at the two of them as they left the store, wondering what the two women were playing at. They probably thought Bernice was an exhibitionist, or they were playing out a dare.

Once outside, Susan decided to rub it in all the more. "I saw what you did in there, you naughty girl. You just can't help it can you?" Susan rebuked her.

Bernice thought it was an accident, but Susan must be right. She hung her head in shame, feeling terrible.

"I had better get you some birth control, young lady," Susan heavily stated.

At the pharmacy Susan did all the talking. Explaining her young ward was playing around, Susan's friend went along with the ruse. Pretending to be the pharmacist, Francis lectured Bernice, warning her to be careful, and not to fool around.

"You don't want to get a reputation as a little slut, do you?" Francis warned her.

"No Ma'am. I'm trying to be a good girl, really," Bernice quietly said. She felt belittled, yet knew she deserved the lecture.

"I'll take charge of these pills, and make sure she takes them. I don't want her getting pregnant. She can't be trusted," Susan sighed.

Bernice didn't know where to look. Her face was a picture of humiliation.

Francis saw the pharmacist returning from her break and hurried them out. Too late, she remembered that the pills were nothing more than placebos. She hadn't been able to get the real thing, and didn't get a chance to warn Susan. The notes in her pocket were better than a prescription, so she forgot about it, and went back to serving customers.

The two women returned with bags of clothes and bags of enthusiasm. They disappeared into the bedroom to try on their new outfits. Paul showed enough disinterest to keep out of the way.

***

Next day in school Bernice looked out for Jim, only their classes didn't coincide. She hung around the lockers, feeling excited from the prospect of seeing him. She knew it was foolish, but couldn't help it. Following the girls from class, she fumbled with the schedule to find out what was next. Balancing a bag and a badly copied schedule, some books spilled out onto the floor.

"Hi!" Jim quietly said.

He was worrying if he had gone too far with her yesterday. Had he pushed her into doing those things, or did she really want to do it with him. The thrill of having a girlfriend kept his mind spinning with hope and fear. Their heads were close together when he bent to help her.

"Oh! Hi!" Bernice exclaimed. "I was looking out for you, like, great news, I think. My aunt is cool about us. Can you come home with me?" she gushed. "You do want to see me after school, don't you?" she asked. The look on her face was a mix of expectation and apprehension.

"Your house? I thought we could just meet out of school," he said, looking worried.

"It'll be OK, honest. My aunt is cool, she won't get in the way, I guess. My uncle will be out. We can work on our projects together," Bernice lamely said. She realised it didn't seem so inviting to him.

"Once she's met you, we might be able to go out. To the movies or something," Bernice encouraged.

"Alright," he shrugged. He watched her walk away, feeling uncertain. The last thing he wanted was to meet her family. Still, it was exciting having an older woman as a girlfriend. He figured she must be twenty, and only just squeezed into school to re-sit the exams. He was eighteen, with little experience. She knew a lot more than he did, and he wanted to catch up.

Bernice felt as though she was going to burst with excitement. She hurried to catch the others and ran into the gym. Miss Perez was there, shouting at the girls. In the changing room she stood there looking worried. She hadn't brought anything to change into.

"So! Here you are again, late and unprepared as usual. No kit I take it? No good looking sorry for yourself, girl. Lara! Take this sorry specimen to lost property and get her something to wear," the teacher shouted.

Looking crestfallen Bernice followed the bully to a large cupboard, filled with discarded clothing.

As a grown woman the items left by schoolgirls should have been too small. As she was so slight the opposite was true. Despite that, Lara came up with something clean, and small enough for her to wear.

"You made a decision yet, girl?" Lara asked, while holding up two items.

Bernice was too afraid of her to say no, outright. "I'm not sure, what do I have to do?" she asked.

"Easy, whatever I say, you do. It's my protection in return. Perez hasn't even started with you yet, so don't think you're in for an easy ride with her," Lara informed her.

"Go put this on, girl," Lara said, handing her the least suitable of the garments.

Bernice hesitated, but was too frightened of her to accept the offer of protection. Maybe she could hold out long enough to escape school, and Paul. Paul! The idea of escaping him wasn't so urgent now. She liked the idea of him looking after her. Being his girl was becoming appealing, now her husband had abandoned her.

In the changing room the girls were pulling on their gym kit, and fixing their hair. They were only eighteen, yet looked so much bigger than her. Despite being much older, she felt small and fragile, especially when near Lara.

12