Naughty Hijab Girls In Ottawa

Story Info
Syrian woman hooks up with sexy Somalis in Ottawa.
1.8k words
2.76
32.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers

Hijab-wearing Muslim girls can do all the things that "normal" girls can do, and so much MORE. If anyone tells you otherwise, don't believe them. Just ask me, Khadija Hussein, the Syrian Goddess of metropolitan Ottawa, province of Ontario. Don't believe me? Let me tell you about what I did last Friday after finishing my prayers in the Masjid. I finished my prayers in my favorite mosque in the east end of Ottawa, then walked to my friend and fellow Carleton University student Halima Ibrahim's house. It was supposed to be just another Friday night spent watching movies and eating pizza, but Halima wasn't home, she'd gone to work. Her brother, Ottawa University Law student and ex-athlete Hassan Ibrahim was there, though, and although he had just ordered pizza and had some new DVDs, we ended up doing a lot more than that.

Anyone looking at me walking down the street would see a five-foot-nine, slim and fit young Arab woman wearing a long-sleeved dark gray T-shirt, Black jeans and a modest dark blue hijab. I have bronze skin, Black hair and dark brown eyes. Just another young Syrian woman in the Canadian capital, that's what you might think. Well, looks can definitely be deceiving. I like to have fun, I enjoy sex and I live my life to the fullest. In Islam, a woman has to be careful because the religion of peace is headed by some dumb, cruel men who like to engage in homoerotic behavior when the women aren't around. Still, if you're smart and discrete, and know how to navigate the various cultural and religious minefields that exist in the life of a Syrian Muslim woman, you can have the kind of wicked fun others can only dream about.

I went to Halima's house, just like I told my parents, Mohammed and Aisha Hussein I would. They trust Halima because she's the daughter of Imam Yousef Ibrahim, a Somali-born religious leader that most Muslims in the City of Ottawa look up to. He's a hero in the eyes of many Canadian Muslims because he stood up to the Canadian government during a televised debate on Islam. Anyhow, when I came to Halima's house and found out that she wasn't there, I was kind of disappointed. You see, Halima and I are more than friends. We're lovers. Yes, Muslim girls have sex with other Muslim girls. It happens far more often than people think. Muslim men have sex with other Muslim men too. Situational bisexuality is a grim reality in the Islamic world.

Why is that, you may ask? Simply because of our social, religious and cultural norms. Men and women who are unmarried spend a lot of time in the company of other members of the same sex. A devout Muslim woman may live only with her husband or with her parents. She typically spends a lot of time in the company of other Muslim women. Single Muslim men live alone, and often hang out with their Muslim male friends. It's during those "hang outs" that a lot of Muslim women hook up with other women and lots of Muslim men do the same thing with other men. In the Muslim world, we're not divided into who's straight, who's lesbian or who's gay. Everyone in the Islamic world is functionally bisexual, and it's largely understood and tolerated as long as nobody does the western thing and start making out in public, parading with rainbow flags or some obvious shit like that. Do you understand what I'm saying? Cool.

Halima and I have been doing our thing in secret for years, and no one is the wiser. When people see an Arab woman and a Somali woman walking together, both of us wearing the hijab and carrying the Koran in our hands, they think we're pious Muslim women. They would never suspect that we're secretly lesbian lovers who lick each other's pussies every chance we get, and then some. I remember that time when Halima and I got busy in her parents basement one hot summer night. I sat on the chair, my legs spread, completely naked and sweaty. Halima knelt before me, licking my pussy and fingering me as I moaned in pleasure. Halima grinned at me and continued fucking me. By Allah, I love this woman and all the mean and sexy things she does to my body!

After fingering and licking my pussy, Halima Ibrahim donned a strap-on dildo and fucked me with it. My favorite part was when she put me on all fours and spanked my big Syrian booty while fucking me. I screamed passionately as she fucked me, smacking my ass, berating me and really letting me have it. The feel of her dildo in my cunt was amazing. I can't get enough of that thing. Halima and I bought it together at the porn movie store near the Rideau Shopping Center in downtown Ottawa. You should have seen the look on the plump white female clerk's face when the two of us walked in to buy some DVDs and sex toys. I'm guessing that hijab-wearing Somali and Arab women don't walk into porno shops in the City of Ottawa too often. We walked out of there, giggling after making our purchases. Yeah, that was a damn good day, and we had fun back there, don't you think?

Yeah, Halima Ibrahim and I have a lot of fun together, and I cherish her but truth be told, I definitely noticed her brother Hassan. The six-foot-tall, lean and muscular, handsome and well-built Somali stud was definitely easy on the eyes. We've flirted a couple of times, when Halima wasn't around. I knew he fancied me and truth be told, if I didn't fear scandal, I would definitely give this Black stud some of my sweet Arabian pussy. Well, that Friday night, we got our freak on. I should have known that something was up when he invited me to stay and have pizza and watch movies even though his sister Halima wasn't around. He surprised me by dropping a bomb on me. He told me he knew about his sister and I getting our freak on, and he didn't mind.

I looked at Hassan suspiciously. If this fool thought he could blackmail me, he had another thing coming. Smiling, he held his hands up, universal sign that he meant no harm. Hassan told me that he was happy for us. I stared at him, stunned. Muslims aren't very tolerant of same-sex relationships, whether between men or women. Why was Hassan so cool? Shrugging, he told me that he was bisexual and if his father found out, he was a dead man. I stared at Hassan, astonished. Like I told you before, lots of Muslim men do it with other men and most Muslim women engage in same-sex affairs with other women when the men aren't around but no Muslim will ever admit to being anything other than straight. It's haram, against the very principles of Islam. What Hassan just did took major guts. I looked at him with sympathy, and told him that I supported him. He smiled at me and nodded. We looked into each other's eyes, and next thing I know, we were making out.

Hassan and I kissed passionately, and began making love right there in the Ibrahim family living room. I had never kissed a man before, but I liked it. Surprisingly, Hassan was a more gentle kisser than his sister Halima. I always thought men were rough and women were gentle. Not true. Hassan took his sweet time as he made love to me, kissing me all over. He caressed my breasts, my back, my neck and my thighs. Spreading my thighs, he inhaled my womanly scent, making me glad that I used vaginal deodorant earlier. He began licking my pussy, nibbling on it at first then thrusting his tongue in there, followed by his surprisingly agile fingers. I lay there, panting and moaning as this sexy Somali man made love to me. After pleasuring me like this for a good while, he asked me if I was ready for him. I hesitated, for this was a major step. I mean, on the one hand, I badly wanted him, but if I let him take my virginity, I risked death if any future husband of mine found out I wasn't a virgin on my wedding night. What's a gal to do?

It was Hassan Ibrahim who came up with a solution. He asked me if I had ever had anything up my ass before. I nodded, for Halima and I had engaged in anal play before. Hassan smiled, and I rolled my eyes, for I knew what he wanted. A few moments later, I got on all fours, face down and ass up, as Hassan came up behind me. The sexy Somali stud rubbed lubricant all over my asshole, then pressed his dick against my backdoor. I was nervous as hell because, even though Halima and I had experimented with fingers and dildos up each other's bums, I had never had anything like Hassan's dick anywhere near my butt. Thankfully, he promised to be gentle with me and he most definitely was. Hassan pressed his dick against my ass and slowly pushed it inside.

I winced as Hassan's dick penetrated my asshole. He held my hips tightly as he worked his cock inside of me. The first inch was the worst, I'll tell you that much right now. I felt uncomfortable for a while, and I was in some pain. After a while, though, the pain and discomfort went away, replaced by a feeling of fullness...and pleasure. I found myself bucking wildly against Hassan, grinding my booty against his groin and driving his dick deeper into my asshole. While the Somali stud fucked my ass, I fingered my pussy, rubbing my clitoris and thrusting two fingers inside my wet cunt. By Allah, I felt so damn good! A few moments later, Hassan came, exploding inside of me. I shouted in pleasure as his hot cum flooded my bowels, rushing through me like liquid fire.

A few moments later, Hassan and I lay on the carpeted floor, side by side. We were panting, and sweaty, but happy as can be. I looked at Hassan, stunned. He winked at me and asked me how I felt. Fuck, I felt good. Better than ever, actually. If I knew getting fucked in the ass by live cock felt this good, I would have tried it a long time ago. A little while later, I showered, got dressed and ready to leave. Hassan's sister Halima was pulling an overnight shift at her security job and his father Yousef was in the City of Toronto for an interfaith conference. We had the place to ourselves, but it was time for me to go. I kissed Hassan goodnight, and we promised to hook up again. Tonight's fun little sexual excursion shall remain our little secret. I'm not telling this to anyone, not even my sweet Halima. A gal's got to have her little secrets, you know?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers