Naughty in the White Truck...

Story Info
Being watched in suburbia.
827 words
4.04
19.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You pick me up in your gleaming, new, white Ford truck, trembling with anticipation, as you open the passenger door for me. Our passions having built over the month we were apart, the 1500 miles separating our bodies, now erased. I slide onto the smooth leather seat, chilled from the crisp Denver air. I open my legs slightly to tease you, your pleasure my only focus this morning. Immediately, you grin, noticing the rise of the tight black leather, sitting midway up my thighs. Getting in on the driver's side, you insert the keys into the ignition, start the engine, but pause to run your fingers along the hem of my skirt...gingerly awakening me with your light touch.

My sweet mucous begins to seep into the cotton lining of the black panties, that you picked out online, ordered, and had shipped to me to wear for my flight. My flow surging now, I feel my warm fluid flood my swollen lips and escape onto my stockings. You ease the edge of the skirt further up my legs, exposing the lacey tops of my thigh highs and garters. I sit back, eyes closed, and moan softly, my ache for your touch leaving me wanting far too long. Weeks of self-pleasuring and mutual masturbation over the phone have done little to assuage our desires.

You kiss me, your soft, wet lips just grazing my own, at first. Our urgency overtakes us, as our tongues probe rapidly into each others mouths, our genital response pleading for us to connect. You remind me that our room awaits, sweetly pulling away, to drive, so we can soon make love.

You anxiously speed toward our hotel, as I spread my legs wide, and plant my feet, adorned in my strappy, stiletto heels, onto the dashboard. Your peripheral gaze like a magnet to me, you watch out of the corner of your eye, as I peel the black lacey thong to one side, exposing my freshly waxed mound to the cool autumn air. You accelerate, as I insert my right index finger into my dripping hole, describing, in my sultry voice, how much I need you to fuck me. Thrusting slowly at first, then faster, and with more intensity, I add two more fingers to fill me, anticipating the girth of your cock, entering me, in our room, in just a while.

Exiting my inner walls, I quickly find my sweet button, swollen and begging for my attention. Rubbing in circles, I call out to you..."oh, hurry baby, oh God, I need you...oh my God, baby..," my clit quivering, beckoning to me to cum.

Knowing that Denver's rush-hour traffic can be brutal, and it may take longer than expected to reach the hotel, you swerve the truck into a near-by residential area. We circle for a couple of blocks, soon finding a quiet street, seemingly abandoned by homeowners who've gone to work for the day. Feverishly you unzip your jeans, your engorged manhood struggling to escape from the captivity of your boxer shorts. You reach over and quickly bring my pleading pussy to climax, easily, with a few firm strokes from your hand. My body shudders as I give way to a guttural melody of deep choruses of moaning.

Recovering just a moment, still breathless, you inch the driver's seat back. I straddle your groin and mount your hard rod, violently forcing it's tip and solid shaft into my slit. Saturating your thighs with my juices, I grind in circles on your heaving lap. Your bulging sack slaps up against my ass, as you repeatedly thrust up into my sopping cunt.

Suddenly, I am aware that a middle-aged man has appeared in the window, at the front of the home, where we pare our truck. Nervous about his reaction to our behavior, I ponder having you quickly drive away. But his presence seems to heighten my arousal, so I risk being caught and smile slyly toward his gaze. You continue to pump in and out of me, quickly, as the stranger starts to grope his own hardness. His thick black cock angles toward my view, as he furiously strokes his length towards me. Suddenly, he arches his back, his mouth grimacing, as he releases streams of white cream, all over the window pane. Seeing my stare upon him, wantonly, he begins rubbing, then releasing another load, his eyes in a trance, fixed on mine.

Overtaken by my arousal at his presence, and the image of his semen contrasting on his ebony cock, I suddenly climax with unbelievable intensity, squealing and moaning like never before.

My mind settles back to meet you, my lover, feeling you pound my snatch with ferocity. Your salty fluid hurriedly travels up the length of you, shooting into my pleading hole, covering my inner-sanctum in your glistening passion.

Later, in our room, we lay fulfilled, after slowly making love, and I smile, thinking of our secret male companion from earlier.