Naughty Leeann

Story Info
Leeann struggles to stay faithful. I struggle with jealousy.
6.2k words
2.9
43k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leeann struggles to stay faithful. I struggle with jealousy.

This material has been SEVERELY revised. The true parts are pretty mild, My wife Lou Ann is actually a straight arrow and not nearly as naughty as Leeann.

*

Chapter 1: Introduction

I tend to jealousy, but I love Leeann so much that I can't imagine a life without her. I find jealous situations painful, and usually not at all arousing. I am not insanely jealous, but wouldn't sit passively if Leeann allowed undue attention.

I am plagued by Leeann's easy arousal when pursued. I don't want Leeann to flirt or encourage other men, but she sometimes goes beyond that. I am sympathetic with her easy arousal.

Leeann knows my attitude and agrees with it. Sort of. She wouldn't agree to meet a man, even a friend, for lunch or even coffee without my knowing.

When we go dancing, we often dance with others. A man holding Leeann too closely or dropping a hand to her bottom would be immediately stopped by Leeann. But if you're a man and she fancied you, she might give you a hug and maybe a kiss, and I would definitely be jealous.

Leeann came to our marriage of seven years a virgin. She is a beautiful creature that oozes sex from every pore of her five foot three, blond, fuckable-looking body.

I kidded her that she is probably so good at conversation because men give her so much practice! Those bastards may enjoy talking to her, but they are usually 'chatting up' a sexy woman they wouldn't mind fucking!

She doesn't totally behave the same when I am not around. I take a dim view of that, and tell her she shouldn't have 'boyfriends'. But Leeann will be Leeann.

Incidents have happened, but no one man has ever progressed to threatening an affair. They are here today and gone tomorrow. They eventually give up, probably because she won't fuck them.

Leeann has never been TRULY unfaithful. Not as she sees it, but she gets physically aroused so easily. Although her sweet pussy has never felt another man's cock, she has kissed other men, and her bare breasts are not untouched.

BEING HUGGED

Strangely, when we hug another couple goodbye, she doesn't really do anything too inappropriate, but as the man hugs her, as soon as his arms go around her, she plasters her belly and tits tightly against him, and stays that way until HE ends the hug! Never happens with a woman though. I feel jealous while she is tightly him, possibly feeling his rising erection!

I asked her why she responds to a man's hug in such an abandoned way. She says that she blacks out for half a second and then wakes up tightly against him. She thinks that she was just born responsive to being embraced and can't help it.

When a male pursues her sexually, she starts out reserved, but if things progress, and his arms go around her, she thaws out quickly, and it becomes easy for him to kiss her and if he is lucky, to touch her breasts. That's if I'm not around.

She and I are so close that we tell each other everything. That is how I know all of what follows:

DREAMING

In her sleep, something may trigger involuntary dreams full of adventures far outside her vows. Like being fucked by attractive men. She has erotic dreams fairly often. Have you ever had an erotic dream? Mine are fuzzy and vague, but hers contain vivid details and result in actual physical arousal.

Chapter 2: Being Pursued by Three Men in the Same Week

JIM

One day Leeann said, "Do you recall a few weeks ago right after Labor Day, I told you I had been approached by men several times in one week?"

I was feeling Leeann up on our couch, softly and unhurriedly. I had kissed her a bit and was running my hands gently over her arms and breasts. I had massaged her shoulders then I leaned over and licked her ear and the side of her neck.

My caresses carried no urgency for us to move to the bedroom. She began caressing me and rubbing her hand on my chest. I said, "Now that you mention it, I remember. What made you think of that?"

Leeann said, "I need to tell you. Are you ready to listen?" Then she turned on her beautiful smile! I felt a little jealous fear, but asked her go ahead.

Leeann said, "Well, one Saturday a man pulled up beside my car and rolled his window down as I was stopped at a red light. I was curious, so I rolled my window down, too. I had been to Jazzercise and still had my tight outfit on. For some reason I had left home without a bra. I'm sure Jim (his name) could see where my nipples were jutting out against my top.

He said I looked pretty and could we 'spend some time together'. I told him, you should get your eyes checked, I'm too old for you, but he said that wasn't a problem.

He said we could go to dinner first, if I wanted. I was amused at being propositioned so cleverly. Men weren't ordinarily this direct! He boldly put his head through the window and his face in front of mine. I found myself focusing on his hypnotic pale blue eyes.

He leaned his head forward, and my hands went up to stop him. But instead I allowed him to gently push through and softly kiss me. After closing my eyes I accepted his delicious, protracted kiss, the softest I could remember.

I chastised Leeann, "Are you proud of yourself, kissing a strange man? Do you now have another 'boyfriend'?"

I put my hand inside Leeann's blouse, found her naked breast, and caressed her gently and lovingly for a long time, still with no urgency. Then I spent another few minutes kissing her and gently rubbing her pussy through her clothing.

She said, "John, you are the sweetest man."

MARTIN

After another day or two, Leeann said that she still had more to tell me about 'that week'. A Hispanic customer at Grandy's Restaurant had started talking to her from a nearby table. The man, named Martin, came over to sit across from her in her booth. He had brought his coffee over as she was eating, and she smiled as he talked.

Martin, on the pretense of showing her a joke by writing on a napkin, moved over to her side of the booth, touching his shoulder to hers and 'accidentally' touching her bare leg.

As they were laughing together at his doodles on the napkin, he laid his hand on her knee then shockingly slid his hand up the inside of her thigh until he touched her shorts. Leeann felt paralyzed with surprise for a couple of seconds. As she hesitated, his fingers slipped inside the bottom of the shorts and against her crotch!

She almost shouted for him to remove his hand. Martin removed it, but then became animated, saying, "I want to touch you, feel you, GET IN YOUR PANTS!" Leeann jumped up and left.

PAUL

One day at my Racquetball Club I saw a small black man, getting into the hot tub, naked of course. Despite the stereotype of black men 'having a big one', this little man had a BIG PENIS! I later found out that Paul was a legend at the club. His dick looked so long that he must have had to FOLD IT to get it inside his jock.

God knows what would happen if he got hard at that point! I didn't even want to think about it. Because of its great length his penis didn't look overly thick, BUT IT WAS! Actually, it was simply BIG, LONG and THICK, and rumor was he could give most any woman her ultimate orgasm.

Of course I couldn't wait to tell Leeann about this remarkable penis as soon as I got home. She seemed to be fascinated. I put that down to her trying to picture it. Also to the idea that most women welcome any legitimate story involving a penis.

Chapter 3: Playing With Fire

I got a chance to see her restraint tested. Our younger friend Mark ended up staying with us for a week. He had sold his condo and was waiting to move out of town. I told him not to waste money on a motel, we had plenty of room. His wife had died three years ago, and we were both very concerned about his lingering grief. Leeann felt especially sympathetic, but I hoped not too much so. He was an attractive man.

One night to liven things up I started calling him Medium Mark each time I said his name. Leeann asked why say 'Medium' Mark. I said because he could guess the future. She said, "Bull," and asked if it had a sexual meaning. I admitted that it referred to his seven inches which was slightly longer and thicker than mine, but I laughed and added that she should think of it as a 'stretching cock'.

Leeann said that was too much information, and besides I was probably making it up.

Mark surprised us both by standing up and letting his lower clothing fall. He stood there with his soft penis hanging.

Leeann coolly said that it didn't look like seven inches. Mark said that it would if she would help. Leeann said, "Don't talk rubbish", and escaped into our bedroom for the night. She tried to conceal it, but she was turned on.

In bed I kissed Leeann passionately and fingered her. I said that she might not suspect it, but like most men, if Mark got the chance, he would be IN HER PUSSY. She was quiet for a time then said, "I'll take that as a compliment."

BEING TESTED

After supper on Mark's final evening, we had a few drinks while watching a movie. Mark joined us on the couch and squeezed in so that Leeann's legs were pressed snugly between us. He said, "Hello again, Leeann, are you feeling sexy tonight?"

This was out of character for Mark, and Leeann was surprised but sympathetic. He was showing some signs of life, and she wasn't inclined to discourage him right away.

She was dressed comfortably in a nightgown and, of course, no bra. Her tits looked full and delicious pushing against her gown. After a minute, Leeann felt Mark boldly put his hand on her knee and pull it toward him, then lay his other hand high on the inside of her naked thigh and look expectantly into her surprised eyes!

I hated that, but didn't want to punch Mark. After three years this was his first sign of recovery.

Mark said, "I'll bet you are still curious about my penis. Let's start the night off with an innocent kiss." Mark stood and pulled Leeann up, put his arms lightly around her, but kissed her firmly, then said, "Want to measure my penis?"

When Mark's hands touched her back her helpless reaction was to press her body tightly into his. She stayed plastered against him until he released her. Her nipples were growing. Why could she not resist doing that with a man? She blushed saying, "I certainly don't want to measure it, and I wish John had never brought that up."

Mark said, "No pun intended?" then gave her a more serious kiss. With his embrace her belly again automatically slapped against him. She thought, "I felt his cock! I didn't mean to go against it. Why did I?"

He slipped his hand between them and it covered a warm breast. She looked at Mark. "You can't feel me up in front of John." Then she looked over at me.

What made me somewhat queasy in my stomach was knowing that she could stop this anytime she wanted to. But I wanted her honest reaction to his stimulus. How far would she let this go? I determined to endure my current jealousy and not stop them yet.

Leeann felt butterflies in her stomach, and her nipples were aroused and tingling. Mark boldly slipped both straps off her shoulders, and her nightgown fell to her hips, completely exposing her gorgeous breasts and belly!

ALLOWING TOO MUCH

For a few seconds Leeann just stared at our longtime, recently grieving friend who was hungrily looking at her body. He and I were both mesmerized by her amazing naked breasts with perfect nipples!

She was supposed to stop him now. But, instead she reached up, put her arms around his neck, then hesitated. My heart jumped as Leeann resolutely kissed Mark with an open mouth, accepting his eager tongue! I felt sick. Why had she done that?

Greatly encouraged, Mark set Leeann down on the couch and put his mouth on one of her nipples, licking and sucking it for a long minute. Leeann closed her eyes and ran her fingers through his hair. Finally, she softly said, "Now the other one."

Mark dialed things up another notch by easing Leeann onto her back. With their arms tightly around each other they started kissing more and more passionately as though neither had made love for months. Mark probably hadn't.

After a few minutes Mark unzipped his pants and took out his cock which for several minutes had been firmly ready for action!

ALLOWING MUCH TOO MUCH

He seemed to be trying to reach his tongue down her throat, and she was helping him. Would he try to fuck her? Men don't usually stop themselves.

He was practically on top of her with his bare chest mashing her tits. He laid his hand on her pussy! Leeann moaned loudly and raised her near-naked hips to press against his hand! After her hips came down with his hand still on her pussy, she took hold of Mark's immodest erection, jacking the skin up and down, uncovering its purple head.

FINDING SANITY

Then something changed. Taking her hand off his cock and moving her head away, she reached up and touched his cheek lovingly while looking deeply into his eyes.

She moved her body from under his, and resolutely stood up, pulling her gown up to cover herself.

Leeann said, "Thank you, Mark. You have been wonderful, but now we have to stop."

Then she came to me, took my hand and walked me quickly into our bedroom, shutting the door. She said, "Hurry, lover." As soon as I disrobed and plunged into her she immediately had a long, strong climax while digging her nails fiercely into my arms. This triggered mine.

Chapter 5: Temptation While Visiting Germany

A few months have passed since Mark visited our home.

MEETING A MAN: MARIO

When Leeann retired from teaching high school, I think all the boys went into mourning. She took a vacation trip to Germany while I stayed at home to work. She roomed with a female traveler she knows.

One afternoon while roaming around by herself in a famous art gallery, Leeann was approached by an interesting man named Mario. He was in charge of acquisitions for the largest art gallery in Florence (Italy). If she liked, he would walk her around the gallery to explain and discuss the art.

This pleased her no end, because she wanted what promised to be a superior tour of the gallery. It proved to be so, and after two rewarding hours he asked her to meet him for dinner later on. She had no plans with her roommate, so she said yes.

DRESSING FOR THEIR DATE

She decided to wear a sexy little black dress, not for Mario, just for fun.

Every man who saw her would want her. The special dress she 'happened to pack' had a daring top, level with her underarms, showing the tops of her breasts, and her legs above mid-thigh!

But, the main thing that made it a 'FUCK ME' dress was that the entire thin dress hugged her body so tightly she had to wear it without bra or panties. Either would have ruined the effect. It had better not rain or she might as well be naked.

DINING AND DANCING

She had naively met him in his hotel room! But, he immediately took her to the hotel restaurant. She WAS in a different country though with an attractive near-stranger.

As they were being seated, a dance band was playing, and she presumed that romantic slow dancing would become part of their evening.

Leeann looked forward to dancing because it was fun, and besides, it felt exciting to be in another man's arms. She shivered. Her man was on another continent! But that didn't really mean much, because she wouldn't dream of leaving anything out when she described the dancing to him!

As they got ready to leave the dining room, he said that he didn't want the night to end so early, and he asked her to come to his room 'for more dancing'.

GOING TO MARIO'S ROOM

She felt sure that kissing was on the menu. Anyway, she liked the idea of another man's tongue in her mouth. But she warned herself, "I should only stay for a while."

She felt that, if necessary, she could give him a few kisses without a problem. In fact she welcomed his pursuit. A kiss or three while dancing would be fun. As soon as the door closed, he turned on some slow music and took her into his arms.

He held her with an unusually strong lead, which gave her the novel feeling of being CONTROLLED which felt slightly kinky. She decided she liked the feeling.

Mario pulled her tightly against his body, her breasts drilling into his chest, especially with the thin dress and her absence of underwear. He pressed harder on her lower back and her belly went onto his hardness. She whispered, "I'm married."

She knew that his tongue would soon go inside her mouth, and when it did she closed her eyes and accepted it. But when he cupped her ass, her marriage vows made her say, "no-no, please don't."

OVERCOMING HER RELUCTANCE

He moved her to the sofa, and she saw the tent in his pants. He leaned over to lie on the sofa pulling her with him, and pressed their bodies together saying, "Can you feel how hard you've made me?"

His hands went around her waist. He began kissing her neck and pressing her lower back downward. His thigh kept probing. After it actively rubbed her for a while she was about to come, and she said, "DON'T STOP!" So, he continued until she declared, "I'm cumming!"

Mario almost had his hand inside her low-cut top before she said, "No, Mario. My husband will just have to understand what happened. Anyway, I have to leave soon."

Mario tried another tack saying, "Would you just relax for a few minutes and see how you feel about what we're doing?" Leeann wanted to let Mario do more, but what about her marriage vows?

Mario would go inside the top of her dress. Or under it! He wouldn't find anything in his way! She wished she had worn a thicker dress along with bra and panties, but it was a little late now.

But, what if he did fondle her naked breasts or even rub her pussy, would that be so terrible? Finally she decided she would allow Mario more liberties for a short while. Then she would have to take her wet pussy back to her hotel.

STRIPPING HER

But when she relaxed, Mario quickly raised her arms, pulled the 'fuck me' dress over her head, and Leeann was totally naked! He quickly began sucking her nipples before she had time to think.

This turn of events almost overwhelmed her, and she thought, "Oh God, this feels great, but I've let it go too far!" But then she tried to 'keep relaxed' as she had agreed.

FINGERING HER

Soon he laid her naked body back on the sofa. He caressed her thighs and urged her legs apart. He inserted a finger into her pussy. She was electrified and didn't resist! He finger-fucked her tight wetness until her hips started greedily responding.

Leeann squirmed around with her eyes closed. "What does Mario think he's doing?" But it felt better and better, and her reluctance disappeared. He continued with stroke after deep stroke of his fingers, and Leeann felt almost hypnotized.

BEDDING HER

Leeann had let herself be sexually pleased for quite a while without being able to cool down. At this point she didn't have a chance!

Mario easily picked up this aroused, fuckable, petite married woman, took her to his big bed, and kept her helplessly aroused. He sucked her nipples, fingered her pussy, then put his head between her legs and ate her pussy until she screamed.

The regret Leeann felt at breaking her wedding vows couldn't slow her squirming responses to Mario's tongue. Her entire body convulsed and she came big time!

When Leeann recovered enough she said, "I didn't know we were going to do this!"

Mario had waited for her climax. Now her MARRIED body belonged to him!

PENETRATING HER

"First I'll pin her down." He took each small wrist and held it down above her head. She was unprotesting, still breathing hard while recovering from her climax.

He opened Leeann's legs and moved between them. "This might be her first strange cock!" He pushed the head of his cock just inside her vagina, waited until her hips lifted, then QUICKLY AND ROUGHLY shoved his prick deeply inside her.

12