Naughty Lingerie Show Ch. 02

Story Info
Identities are revealed and the office rumor is investigated.
12k words
4.77
29.6k
29

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

The following day I went to the flower shop. I could have sent out for flowers but I wanted to pick them myself. I found lovely red roses and got a bunch each for Anne and Ylva. But then I added four big dark red roses in Ylva's bunch. I found a Polyanthus rose with many small flowers on and put one of them in Anne's bunch. I had them sent to the ladies offices.

At lunch time they both burst into my office.

"You naughty man. To give us roses like that. Well, they were very nice but a real gentleman wouldn't give us away like that," Anne said gravely and they both looked sternly at me hovering over my desk.

But then Ylva broke up into a big smile and soon they both were laughing happily. They hugged me and thanked for the flowers. Ylva pulled my nose into her generous cleavage when she hugged me. We ended up having a very pleasant lunch together.

In the afternoon I came by Margareta in a corridor. She had joined our company as a trainee. At first she was ordinary good looking but had over the years developed her own style and took full advantage of her red hair. She now was a ravishing redhead with ample boobs to go with it. She didn´t hesitate to use her beauty in discussions to get her male opponents off balance. I had seen many times how she leaned forward in heated discussions showing a deep cleavage.

She had already from the beginning done excellently in her different postings during her trainee years and quickly got promoted. She had been appointed head of accounts at the age of 34 which was rather young in our company. I was sure that she was going to be our next CFO when that post got vacant in a couple of years.

She smiled as usual when we met and then lowered her eyes.

"Thank you for the show last night," I said. "It was a stunning performance. You are very beautiful, ravishing beautiful."

She looked up and smiled, still blushing.

"Well, I am happy that you recognized me. I was afraid you would, but at the same time also wanted it. You have been so kind and helpful over the years. Yes, I wanted you to recognize me, to know that it was me who was grateful to you. I wanted to thank you for all your help. Glad you liked it." She said blushing deeply.

The following day I chaired a steering committee in a big IT-project. Half way through the meeting I suddenly noticed that Karin, the project manager, was fiddling with a small piece of white fur pinned to her lapel. She met my eyes, nodded slightly and blushed. A little later I saw that Britt, the project manager in an adjoining project, had a small piece of black fur hanging on a necklace. She saw my stare and stroked along the fur meeting my eyes at the same time. She smiled broadly but didn´t blush at all. I had a hard time to regain my composure. Memories of these two lovely women flashed for my inner eye. The slender, true blond Karin with pussy hair that let her pussy slit show and small breasts with long taut nipples. Britt, curvy with silky, pitch black pussy hair belly dancing before me. It was hard to concentrate on the meeting.

Afterwards I quietly asked the two women to come into my office. They readily agreed. Now I remembered not only having saved their asses, lovely asses as I now knew, in a project some years ago but also had boosted their careers by asking for them as project managers now and then.

"I really want to thank you for a most enjoyable show last night," I said when the door was closed behind us. "Now when you have revealed that you wanted to be recognized," I added. "You certainly look stunning both of you, different colors and all."

They both blushed but smiled at the same time and looked pleased.

"Oh, you have been so kind to us over the years," Britt said. "Karin and I have talked about it now and then. We wanted to thank you but at first we didn't know how to do it properly. But then I got the idea and suggested to Ylva that we should give you a private version of our show. And it turned out that several in our group wanted the same thing. So thank you and good luck in the future."

"It was I who thought that the ordinary show wasn´t enough to show you our affection and how grateful we are. I think you noticed when I suggested an extension of our ordinary show. I had to argue at first but then they all were happy to agree. It was real fun to be so naughty," Karin said a bit breathlessly.

"But you got my support immediately," Britt said eagerly. "I agree with you Karin. It was very fun but also a tremendous turn on to perform being totally nude."

"I really appreciated the show. As I said you have gorgeous bodies and danced so excellently. I can´t thank you enough."

Karin came forward with a prod smile on her face. She gave me a full body hug pressing herself hard at me lengthily. Britt more or less had to push her aside when she wanted to do the same.

Smilingly they left, beaming of pride.

The following day my secretary showed Eva into my office. She was in PR and wanted to show me the press release about my retirement. After we had gone through the text and chosen a photograph she hesitated.

"You don't recognize me, do you?" She asked innocently.

"Of course I know you. You are Eva and have been doing a great job in PR for a couple of years and before that you were in Marketing," I said a bit puzzled.

"Oh, thank you. You have supported me so much over the years. I am very grateful for that. But I meant that you didn't recognize me from the show the other night," she said blushing, looking straight into my eyes. She suddenly fiddled with a small piece of nappa leather.

"Oh my goodness, it was a marvelous show. You looked great, really great," I said getting the clue. "I haven't seen a shav- ... I mean I haven't seen a woman with your looks since my wife left me years ago. You were adorable," I stammered suddenly afraid that I had gone too far.

"You mean that you liked my shaved pussy," she said, smiling sweetly. "Well, the other women have such great pussy bushes so I thought I had to do something different to stand out and be remembered. And you know what? It makes me feel so inflamingly naked, nothing shields my pussy. It feels like the men's stares goes directly into my cunt. And the skin on my mound gets so sensitive. Like when you kissed me there. I could feel it in the depths of my femininity." She got quiet, lost in her feelings.

"Well," she resumed. "I didn't want you to remember just a shaved pussy in the show. I wanted you to know that it was my shaved pussy and that you should remember me. Thank you for everything," she said and rose to leave.

I was flabbergasted. Such frankness. But the women in the business career were nowadays very outspoken and certainly not shy. They know what they want.

I rose to say good bye to her and she willingly came into my arms. She was rather short and she looked up smilingly when we hugged.

I was working after hours that evening going through papers and emptying my drawers. There was a soft knock on the door to the outer room before it opened and closed. My door was open and I saw Caroline from HR come into the office. She spotted me and smiled.

"Hi, I hoped that you would still be around. Retirees normally are on their last evenings. Hard to abandon ship, I guess. Well, here are some papers about your pension. I just got them ready for you to sign. It can of course wait until tomorrow but it would be helpful if you could do it tonight." She stood in the door waiting for my answer.

"Hi Caroline. Come on in. Nice to get some company. Yes, I guess it's hard to get away. I'll be happy to take care of the papers right away. And please stay and explain the tricky parts to me."

Caroline was a talkative, easy-going woman and a pillar in HR. I had known her too for many years.

She came in and handed me a stack of papers to read and sign. She sat down in a chair on the other side of my desk when I started reading. Soon I had to ask her to explain things in the documents and she leaned over the desk. But it got tricky and she came around to be able to read in the papers and point at various paragraphs. She stood leaning over my shoulder. Her fragrance was pleasant and I could feel the warmth from her body.

It took some time to go through all the papers.

"Well then. I think I understand the lot by now. Thank you. Excellent work as always. Where should I sign?"

She brought the documents in order and showed me where to put my signatures giving a short recapitulation of each document. She collected the documents and stood up supporting herself against my desk.

"Well that was the lot," she said. "I am glad that you could sign them to night. I will process them first thing in the morning. I hope that your pension payments will work smoothly. Otherwise just call me."

"Thank you very much," I said. "I will but I am sure that everything will work just fine now when you have done the paperwork yourself. And the pension is good, in fact a little higher than I had expected."

She kept standing looking at me, a faint smile on her face. I looked back a bit puzzled. "Is there anything more?" I asked

"Oh no. Well . . . maybe one thing. I am disappointed that you don't recognize me. I mean, we have been working together for so long and you have always been so kind and helpful. And you don't recognize me." She looked real sad now.

"I don't understand. Of course I know you. I would recognize you anywhere," I said concerned.

"Well, you didn't the other night," she said pulling up a piece of mink fur from her cleavage. Her face broke up in a big smile.

"Oh my, so you were the brown mink, the woman with the great, sexy body and the silky... well, I mean you were just lovely," I stammered. "And you are mad with me for not recognizing you in the nude with your face veiled? Well, there certainly was something familiar with the brown mink but I couldn't know that it was you, could I?"

"But you did recognize some of the others, didn't you? Margareta for one," she said giggling. "But not me." She added in a sultry voice moving to stand behind my chair.

"Well, yes. I did recognize Margareta. But there aren´t many striking redheads with voluptuous bodies around so it was easier to guess."

"Oh, so you like her body? Voluptuous you called it. What do you like mine? By the way, what was that silky thing you mentioned?" she said mockingly. "Tell me, I want to know."

"Well, yes. The silky thing was of course the lovely hair that covers your mons. You know, I love women's pussy hair. The richer the better. And you certainly have a sexy body with that full ass and breasts that bounce so nicely. Quite a handful both of them I would say. You certainly have no need to be envious of Margareta. On the contrary. You are just lovely," I said trying to comfort her. But it was not only of politeness. She really was good looking.

"Oh my god, thank you. I love to hear such things," she said giggling behind my back. "Well, do you think you will recognize me in the future? I think I have better make sure you will, should we meet again dressed or naked." She giggled heavily.

She swung my chair around to face her. She stood before me. Her dress was unbuttoned all the way down but hung closed. She hesitated a little, then took a step back and opened the dress.

I gasped. Underneath she had stay ups but no panties. Had she wriggled out of them standing behind me? Or had she come into my room without them? Her pussy bush was bigger and silkier than I remembered. It was also very fluffy. She couldn´t have had panties on after brushing it to look so lovely I concluded. She must have come into my office panty less.

She stood before me with lowered eyes. Suddenly her dress slid to the floor. The bra was still on but now she put her hands behind her and unsnapped it. It slid down her arms to the floor. She straightened up and stood very erect with her shoulders held back. She started to slowly caress her boobs.

Caroline raised her gaze to look into my eyes. She smiled when she slowly shifted her weight.

"Describe me," she said. "I want you to look closely at me and describe my body. You will remember me better if you do. You may touch me if you need to describe me better," she added shyly and shivered when she took a step forward.

"Oh my god. You are so beautiful. It isn't easy to describe you in words that will do you justice. But I will do my best," I said thinking fast how to do this.

"Let's see. You have brown hair that you keep in a modern fashion. I have noticed that you change style now and then. Curious eyes, high cheekbones, a generous mouth and always a friendly smile. Smooth skin, nice to touch." While I spoke I stroked lightly over her face.

Caroline looked pleased and relaxed. Her shivering was gone. I put my hands on her shoulders, caressing them and her upper arms.

"Well, then we have strong shoulders and arms. I think that you involve some weight lifting in you work out now and then but not too much. Right?" I asked wanting a small pause and a reaction.

"Yes, in fact I do but not more than once a week. I don't want to look like a body builder," she giggled. I looked for some hesitation but saw none. Instead she moved a little closer. When my hands slid down to her breasts I saw anticipation on her face.

"Ah, yes. Then we have these two great assets. So full and heavy. The real thing, no reconstruction done and with lovely big nipples. And the lovely sway that proves it to be all natural." I caressed her breasts, cupped them and stroked her nipples. Caroline shivered slightly. No need to hesitate.

"Slim waist and nice round belly. Comes from the working out," I went on, my hands sliding down her body. Caroline giggled.

I let my hands slide down along her outer thighs to her knees and then very slowly upwards again.

"Nicely curved legs and thighs with a lot of muscles. I guess you can do wonders with them," I said, kneading her thighs. I moved my hands further up, the thumb on my left hand on her inner thigh and the fingers of the right hand at the back of her leg. She shivered when my thumb came to the top of the thigh. "And very soft skin," I added and lifted my thumb not to touch her pussy.

I grabbed her ass cheeks and squeezed them.

"A very nice heart shaped ass if I recall it right. And full, firm and very well muscled buttocks, I would say. Lovely to look at when they bounce."

I held her for a while squeezing her ass. Then I pushed her slightly back.

"And now to the finest ornament of the female body," I said solemnly. "The pussy hair. Yours are rich, dark brown, the hairs long and silky, kept tidy without cutting to much. I love it. It covers your mons completely and shields the entrance to the treasure chest."

I pulled her close to me, still with my hands on her buttocks and put my cheek against her pussy bush. She shivered again.

"And so soft and with a lovely scent," I added and kissed her mons squeezing her buttocks harder. "All in all. I see a very good-looking woman with a superb female body. In fact a very sexy woman" I concluded my description. I smacked her ass lightly to break the spell and she jumped back.

She stood looking at me for a while. A smile slowly spread over her face beginning in her eyes.

"Oh my goodness. I liked that," she said. "No one has ever described me like that. It was a real turn on, even better than dancing in the show. Heart shaped you said?"

She turned around and wriggled her ass before me.

Suddenly she swung my chair around and stood behind me.

"I have another mission too," she said hesitantly. "The girls chose me to find out something. They thought I would be the best judge having been around quite a lot they said. Well, to tell the truth I did volunteer." She got quiet.

"Oh, well yes. I ... they, well, we want to find out the truth. I mean to find out if the office gossip is true," she stammered and her voice trailed off. "Well, we want to know if your cock is as big as the office gossip says," she resumed, suddenly bold. She got quiet again standing behind me. I got aware of that she had whispered in my ear.

"Please," she said after a while. "Don't let me down on this. I promised the girls that I would find out. And I have shown you mine, haven't I?"

"Oh, well . . . yes, you have, indeed you have. Well, if you really have to, yes. But don't expect too much," I said hesitantly.

"Oh, great. Goodness gracious me how happy it makes me that you agree. I was so afraid you should say no," Caroline said, now back in her normal cheerful chatting mode. "Let´s do it then. May I help you?"

Caroline swung my chair around to have me face her. She leaned over me and before I had time to react she loosened my belt, unbuttoned my pants and pulled the zipper down. Businesslike and expertly she took my tie off and unbuttoned my shirt. She rose and stood straight in front of me.

"Now the time has come to reveal the secret," she declared solemnly. "Oh I am so curious, I have longed for this moment," she added giggling.

She leaned over me again and grabbed my pants. I helped her by lifting my bottom and swiftly she pulled my pants and shorts down.

She took a step back and watched for a while. There was a flicker of disappointment on her face followed by hesitance and uncertainty. It looked like she was thinking hard while she with one hand absentmindedly caressed her mound sifting through her rich pussy bush. Her other hand caressed my limp cock. It began to swell and rise but rather slowly.

She monitored the progress for some time but not until the cock was semi hard did the hesitant expression on her face fade away. For a while the expression was blank but as the cock kept growing it changed to an astounded and relived look.

"Oh good lord," she exclaimed. "Oh goodness gracious me."

I understood her reaction, I had experienced it before. My cock is rather small when limp but it grows much more than the average cock. At first sight she had thought that the gossip had grossly exaggerated and had tried hard to find something to say to be polite to me. But her face had given her away, the initial shock was too big. She hadn't believed in such an unusual growth.

"Oh yes, it´s true then. The rumor I mean. And there is even more than most of us have believed, oh my goodness, yes it´s big." She looked down at me smilingly and her eyes darted to take in my manhood.

Suddenly she gasped and leaned over. She kissed the tip. She moaned and took the head into her mouth. She had to open her mouth wide but she managed.

She sucked the cockhead only briefly. Then she looked up at me smilingly. She rose and stood before me with her feet slightly spread. Her hand was back caressing her mound. Her smile changed into a concerned look.

"Now I have a problem that I wonder if you will help me solve." She looked at me inquiringly. "You see I have promised the girls also to take accurate measurements. Will you help me to do that?" She put it very politely and businesslike.

My cock twitched both from the sight of Caroline caressing her pussy and from her words. Caroline noticed it.

"May I take that for a yes? It will make me most happy," she said grinning.

She didn't wait for an answer. She knelt and took my cock in her hand and looked up at me smilingly.

"I know that I can make it grow some more. And get harder too. Better wait for that before taking the measurement, don´t you agree?" she asked sweetly. She really didn't expect an answer and started to caress my cock. She jacked it slightly and used her mouth skilfully and it responded willingly. As she had promised it grew both in length and girth until her hand no longer could reach around it making the fingers to meet.

Suddenly she withdrew.

"I think it's as big as it will be, don´t you agree?" Caroline asked deviously. "Time to measure then."

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers