Naughty Little Hook Up Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally Tom rolled off me, and wrapping an arm around me, he carefully pulled me down beside him. Pushing back the hair from my face, pressing a kiss to my cheek, he shocked me when he said, "I want you to move in with me."

I blinked, then blinked again, not entirely sure I'd heard him right. "What did you say?"

He actually chuckled. "I know we haven't been together all that long, but I don't want to wake up without you anymore. And I want you in my bed every night, right beside me. And I know you must to be feeling it, too. We're just too good together to be apart. And these past couple of weeks without you has really proven it to me."

These last few weeks without him, I'd missed him, too – badly. But moving in with him was like epic. I'd never agreed to live with anyone before, but somehow I just knew he was right. And we'd be crazy good together.

Pressing his lips to my neck, I could feel his smile as he murmured against my ear, "And I love to cook, so you'd never have to worry about doing that. And I think you'd find me basically self-sufficient, and I'm fully house broken, too."

I smiled then, too. "Are you trying to sweeten the deal?"

He grasped my waist and squeezed. "I'm trying to tell you that I want you in my life. Now that I know what we're like together, I don't want to be without you anymore."

Cupping his gorgeous face in my hands, my eyes on his, I asked, "Are you sure? This is a pretty big step."

"I'm sure," he said touching his lips to mine. "I want you with me, now, and for as long as you'll have me."

The way I was feeling right now, that could be forever. I'd always lusted after him, but what I was feeling for him now, was just so much more. And it wasn't just the sex – crazy hot and incredible as it was – it was him. Knowing him the way I did now, I really enjoyed him, as a man.

Wrapping me in his arms, he said, "Just think on it, okay? No pressure, but I'd really love it if you'd give us a try."

Oh, I wanted so badly to just say yes. But maybe he was right, and I should think it over. It would be such a huge step for both of us.

A long while later, he let go of me and slid from the bed. Then he slipped his arms under me, picked me up and started heading for the bathroom, murmuring against my ear, "I think we should get a shower before we go, huh?" I nodded, hugging him tight. After all the sex, never mind the fun with the jam, we did need a wash.

And god, it was so much fun showering with him. Tom insisted on washing me very carefully – his teasing fingers exploring every last inch of my body as he soaped and rinsed me off. Playfully kissing me under the spray, he reached for the shampoo and even washed my hair.

Smiling down at his erect cock, I knew I had to return the favor. Soaping up his slick hard length in my hand, I took his mouth in a kiss hot enough to fire his blood. And the way his cock thickened in my hand, told me he felt it, too. I couldn't believe how slick and ready I was for him again, especially so soon. Turning me around, he muttered on a groan, "Bend at the waist, hands on the wall." Then he was clutching his cock, and filling me all over again. Warm water gently pelting us as he slowly took me, my pussy quivering hard as he reached around and fingered my clit, I couldn't believe how fast I was ready to come again. Never mind how many times he'd come over the last day or so. For a forty-two year old man, he was some stud – and a delectibly insatiable one at that. And I knew if I agreed, he could be mine, and I could be his. And this would be our life.

And lordy, what a tempting thought that was.

After we'd both come good and hard, with a parting kiss, I let Tom finish in the bathroom. Clad in just a plush white robe brushing out my long wet hair in the bedroom I was surprised to hear a knock at the door. Turning my head, I could hear the buzz of Tom's electric razor, and knew he couldn't have heard it. Tempted to ignore whoever it was, I nearly shit when I heard my mother on the other side of the door, saying to my dad, "But the hotel said she hadn't checked out yet. So why you don't you try phoning her, Mike. Then we'll know where she is."

Hearing her say that, panicked, I dove for my phone, but I was too late, and knew they had to have heard it go off. Rushing over to the bathroom door, I said, "Stay in there, Tom," praying that he heard me over the sound of his razor.

Once I'd opened the door, I made a point of not inviting my parents into the room, despite how awkward it felt to leave them standing looking uncomfortable in the hallway. Smiling I said awkwardly, "Oh, hey. I was just getting ready to go. Great wedding, though, huh?"

"Yes," my mother said, craning her neck to try and see past me. "Alexis, is there someone else in your room?"

My eyes growing round, I schooled my features trying my damndest to look calm, even as I flat out lied and said, "Oh, no, it's probably just the T.V. you're hearing."

Quizzically nodding her head, she said, "Well, since you came here in the limo with Marnie, dad and I thought we'd offer you a ride home."

Oh shit. How could I say no? So I just started mumbling whatever came in my head. "No. Thanks. I'll be okay. Really. And I was actually going to meet a friend after this. So, um – I'm good." Then I smiled at them like an absolute idiot. Smooth, real smooth, I thought, resisting the urge to roll my eyes.

My stomach in a knot, I watched them both slowly nod, looking at me strangely. Then I watched my mother's eyes go so wide, and the way her mouth almost dropped to the floor, I just knew what they were looking at even before she said, "Tom? What on earth are doing in my daughter's room – and in just a towel?"

Wincing, I turned my head. And there he was, looking hot as hell and shocked as hell too, as he faced my parents with only a low-slung a towel hanging around his hips. But before anyone could say another word I held up my hands and said, "It's okay, Mom. Don't get excited."

Totally ignoring my advice, her voice rising about two octaves, she screeched, "Don't get excited? Alexis, how can you say that when he's old enough to be your –"

"I know," I cut in, before she could start blithering on about our age difference.

I could feel Tom come up behind me, as he said, "I'm sorry, Mike, Pat. But what can I say? I've fallen for your daughter."

Now my eyes went big as I tipped my head and turned and looked at him again, since he'd yet to tell me how he felt. He just shrugged and gave me a little smile. Seemed this was way more to him than just a naughty little hook up.

When I turned back, my father was glaring at him so hard, clenching and unclenching his fists at his side that I wondered if he was preparing to start something, or keel over with a stroke, so I blurted out, "And I love him, too."

I swear my mother's eyes nearly popped at that. "You love him?" My mother said, looking utterly flabbergasted. "How is that even possible? And exactly how long has this been going on?"

"For a while," I said. Figuring two weeks was a while, at least long enough for us to know how we felt about each other.

Then my dad accusingly eyed us both as he said, "But two weeks ago at the cabin you were still calling him Mr. Damon, Alexis... Then he frowned even harder at Tom. "Don't tell me you two were already an item back then."

Tom looked like he was struggling to think of what to say, that wouldn't infuriate my father even more. But then just when I thought things couldn't get any worse, Lucy, Tom's ex walked up to the door, and poked her head in, quickly took in what was going on and blurted, "Oh, my, god, Tom, you can't be serious – you and Alexis? You're old enough to be her damn father. How could you?"

Scowling, my mother and father nodded their agreement as Tom and I both rolled our eyes. But before anyone could say another word I said, "Look, I know this is a lot for you to take in – but we're really happy together. And I'm not a kid anymore. At almost twenty five, I know what I want. And what I want is him." I turned and gave him an encouraging smile as I reached for his hand.

Then Lucy laughed – a bitter laugh, as she said, "Well, I hope you know you'll never have kids with him, Alexis. Not after he's had a vasectomy. After I had Marnie, I told him I didn't want anymore, and I made him get the snip."

Oh, wow. That was something I'd never even considered. I had thought of having kids one day, but now...

Tom cleared his throat. "Look, if you'll just give us a minute to get dressed, I'm sure we can talk this out."

Glaring him down, my father shook his head. "I don't think there's much to talk about, Tom. You've stepped over the line. No friend of mine would ever go after my daughter."

Then I knew I had to say it. I had to be honest. "It was me, Dad. I went after him. Tom said it was a bad idea. But I didn't care."

I'm pretty sure all four of them gasped once I'd said that, even Tom. But it was the truth. At the cabin when I'd taken off my top and flashed him, I knew exactly what I was doing. I'd always had a thing for him, but never in my wildest dreams had I ever imagined it would turn out like this, and that we'd end up falling for each other. But now that we had, I wasn't the least bit sorry.

I watched as my parents shook their heads, glared down Tom and turned to leave. "I'll talk to you later, Alexis," my mother said over her shoulder as she walked off.

Tom's ex Lucy grinned slyly, saying before she turned to leave, "Good luck, Alexis – and believe me, with him, you'll need it."

Once I finally closed the door, and blew out a breath, it was just Tom and me again. But the air was heavy now, like it had rained all over our heads. The feeling of euphoria we'd just been feeling was gone and now we had to deal with the fallout of everyone knowing about us and what we'd been up to.

Tom wrapped his arm around me, tugged me close and asked, "Are you okay?"

Lifting my head, managing a weak smile I said, "I've been better."

And he actually managed to chuckle as he said, "No shit." Shaking his head, he said, "Your father looked like he wanted to punch my lights out."

I nodded. "I'm surprised he didn't."

Tipping up my chin, he said, "Look, if this is too much for you, I'll understand if you want to end it."

I didn't need to think about it. Shaking my head I looked into those warm brown eyes, so full of concern and said, "No. I wasn't just saying that when I told them I want you, Tom. I really do."

Wrapping his arms tight around me he said into my hair, "And, god, I still want you, Alexis, no matter what comes of this."

Probably feeling a little shell-shocked, we got dressed in silence after that, and quietly walked out of the hotel together. After we got a cab out in front, he held my hand on the way to my place, idly drawing little circles on my palm with his finger. Turning in the seat once we stopped at the front door of my condo I finally spoke, promising him, "We'll talk, okay?"

He nodded and pressed his lips to mine and said, "Yeah. I think we need to."

Then I went inside and watched him wave as he pulled away, knowing I'd meant what I said. Although I hadn't planned it, I'd fallen in love with him. And now that the cat was out of the bag, at least it was over and we didn't have sneak around anymore. Although my mother probably wouldn't be suggesting Tom join us for Thanksgiving in the fall, or maybe ever, at least now they knew about us. And I was way too into to him to ever walk away.

Lying awake in bed that night, I wondered what it would be like if I did decide to move in with him. A little smile curved my lips as I thought about our time at the hotel and how he'd ravaged me pretty well non-stop. Realistically, I knew we'd probably never be able to keep up that pace, but at least we had a strong foundation to build on. We were happy and we were in love. And I knew I wanted him more than I'd ever wanted anyone before. And if he still wanted me, then I couldn't see any reason not to give us a try. And of course we'd talk first.

But as I yawned gazing over at the empty space beside me, I already knew then that I wanted him beside me for just as long as he'd have me, too.

So, picking up my cell phone, I called him. "Tom?"

"Hey, Alexis," he said. And I smiled, hearing the relief in his voice.

Closing my eyes, I said, "I just hope you have room in your place for all my shoes."

To be continued...

12