Naughty Maid Service Ch. 01

Story Info
A wife decides to add some adventure and cash to her life.
10.7k words
4.28
139.8k
43
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tim Smith
Tim Smith
664 Followers

My name is Sherry, I'm a mom, wife and between myself and those reading this, a sub slut wife. Call it what you will, be it a sub, sub slut, submissive or whatever, I am what I have become.

I'm 33 years old and my husband Marty turned 40 this year. We have two children, ages 8 and 10, and it was an uphill battle regaining my looks after giving birth to the youngest, but thanks to a local gym membership and a lot of hard work I did it. The problem is, once I arrived at my goal, I guess I needed more, not just a trim figure and a firm ass. It turns out I needed attention from a man and unfortunately my husband was buried in his own world trying to make a name for himself in real estate and land development, so I strayed from him to others, and only now do I see this clearly.

It all started with another boring day at home surfing the internet while the kids were at school. If I remember right I was thinking of buying something sexy to get Marty's attention in the bedroom when I stumbled onto a for sale and want adds sight that I won't name, but is very popular to say the least. Well to make a long story short, it turned out that using a search word on google like "Lingerie" will bring more than just places to order online.

At first I ignored the links, but after a few minutes I thought, "Hey I'm an adult, why not look." Well after a little browsing I discovered there were women out there that cleaned houses in thong panties and bras, topless, bottomless and even in latex cat suits. This was a new concept for me and I saved the search and went on to order lingerie online that looked like it would show off the assets I had worked so hard to gain. The items came and I picked a night to surprise my husband Marty. Well let's just say it didn't work out. Marty just looked at me, shook his head and said, "I don't have time for this right now" and left the room to go back to work on his laptop in the den.

It broke my heart and made me sad, but worst of all I was pissed and that's really what got it all started. The next day I brought up the search and found the sight and proceeded to learn how to navigate it and search only local ads. One of the ads was a want ad for older women to house clean in lingerie for men wanting more mature women instead of the 19 to 25 year old girls that dominated the website.

For the next few days I thought about it and even decided I would let my husband decide for me by giving him one more chance to appreciate me in the bedroom. Well round two with Marty was a bust and the next day while he was at work I answered the ad and included a picture of myself in lingerie that I took in the mirror with my cell phone. The next day I logged into my e-mail and found a response to my inquiry. The response was from a woman and that made me feel a little more comfortable about the whole deal. She said I was beautiful and we should meet for coffee and discuss options. This sounded safe enough and I opted to meet her and see what it was all about, after all, she said I was beautiful and that was more than I was getting at home.

Turned out the woman's name was Jezebel and she was as well a house wife and got into the whole naughty house cleaning thing just a year ago and was very happy she did. She to lacked the attention she craved, but unlike me was now getting plenty of. The meeting went well she told me I could go with her on what she called an "Outing" and see if I liked it. Thinking it over, I felt a sense of security trying it this way and told her I would do it. Jezebel told me it might be a while until she had a call for two women to clean, but said she would run a special and see if we could get a customer. Jezebel stood, shook my hand flashing me a big smile and said, "OK then, we're off".

The next week produced nothing on my e-mail from Jezebel, but come Friday night I had a message from her, the subject line reading, "Good news." I read the message and found she had an opportunity for us to work together on the up coming Tuesday around 10 AM. She said the man was quite wealthy and she had worked for him before. She also said he tipped well to and she had taken 300 dollars in just tips home from the last time. I hadn't really even thought of the money part of it and in pondering the thought of having cash that my husband didn't know about, it seemed like a new form of independence to me and it made it all the more enticing.

Marty worked through most the weekend and for the most part it was uneventful. My time on Monday was taken up with grocery shopping and a few errands and before I knew it I found myself standing in front of the mirror on Tuesday morning trying to decide which lingerie set to wear for my big cleaning adventure. One set was just far to risqué, the thong panties being all but non existent and the bra heaving my breasts up over the top with nipples gleaming on high beam. I had to admit though, wearing this in front of a strange gentleman did turn me on. The other set sported a little more in the thong and my nipples were not exposed. I remember Jezebel saying, Make sure and bring several or more sets of lingerie, so I put on the less provocative set on under my street clothes and the other in my purse and off I went to meet Jezebel.

The home was beautiful, with a long driveway and a private entry gate. As we pulled up to the house and stopped, Jezebel explained how we did things and the rules. She told me that we clean in lingerie but offer other services we feel ok with on a person to person basis. For instance, we may decide to wear less or even nothing for tips, or perhaps offer a massage to the patron or even more if we wish. She smiled at me and said, "This will be the most fun you have ever had, and you'll get all the attention you ever wanted, guaranteed."

As she finished speaking I was still mentally digesting the words, or less, massage and even more being offered and was starting to wonder what I was getting myself into. Jezebel and I walked to the door and a nice looking man in his late forties to early fifties answered our ring and asked us to come inside. Jezebel introduced me and asked where he would like us to start. The man that was introduced to me as Bruce, told us he would like to have one of us upstairs and one downstairs, and we could both change into something more comfortable first in the guest room down the hall from where we stood. Jezebel and I walked down the hall and into the room to get changed.

As we removed our street clothes, I found myself a nervous wreck and shaking as I stepped out of my skirt and then attempted to put on the taller heeled shoes that I had I had brought with me that matched my lingerie. Jezebel couldn't help but notice my nervousness and gave me a few words of encouragement as I successfully slipped on the second shoe. In the room we were in, there was a full mirrored door on the closet and as I straitened up from dealing with the strap on the high heel, I found myself face to face with a woman I hadn't met, but was soon to get to know quite well. The skimpy black bra barely covered my nipples and left the tops of my 38D breasts exposed, including a full cleavage. The thong panties barely covered my privates on the front and left both ass cheeks fully exposed. Turning slightly to the side I could see the pronounced form of my ass and I was reminded of all the early mornings and late afternoons spent at the gym near Westfield Park. To my surprise, Jezebel had been watching the whole time and said, "Girl, you look hot, you'll do well with Bruce, trust me."

It was decided that I would take the upstairs and Jezebel would take the downstairs and we both went our separate ways.

The upstairs of the house was beautiful and in no way in need of cleaning, but I decided to grab the glass cleaner from my basket and take a shot at the windows, after all, no matter how clean a house looks, the windows always can use cleaning, this I knew. The window I decided to tackle was at the end of the upstairs hallway and looked out to the backyard of the home. The window was a bit tall and it looked like I would only be cleaning the lower half as I wiped away while checking out the tennis court, pool and another building I assumed was a small garage with an apartment over it.

A man's voice from behind me suddenly broke the silence, making me jump just a bit and spin my head around. It was Bruce, and I blushed feeling as if I was naked in front of a stranger, which technically I guess I was, almost anyways. Bruce smiled and said, "I hope you don't mind me watching, you are absolutely beautiful, you really are." I blushed even more when he told me this, as his eyes roved every inch of my body. Searching for words, I remembered what Jezebel had told me about the men wanting to just watch a woman clean in a state of undress and sometimes they would ask the woman model her lingerie for them as well. With this in mind I played the part and smiled back saying, "Thank You sir for the compliment, I hope my cleaning of the windows is satisfactory." Once I said it, it sounded stupid, but Jezebel did say to respond this way when approached by a customer.

Bruce smiled and said the window was lucky to have me and he would get a small step stool for me so I could get the upper glass as well. This seamed nice of him at the time, but soon proved to have a hidden agenda. Once the step stool was retrieved and I was at the top step cleaning the upper glass, Bruce watched from below staring up at my uncovered ass and complimented me on how tone it was and how lucky a man would be to have me. This was flattering and I have to admit, being up like that above him and having him peer up at my ass was a turn on and that made me nervous. Bruce then said, "It might be safer for you if you placed one foot on the sill of the window."

My mind at first struggled with the logic, but then realized this would open my crotch just a bit for a better view of what little was being covered below. I remembered what Jezebel had told me about requests and that you should try and do everything the customer wanted you to do, so long as it didn't cross a personal line. I thought to myself that it couldn't hurt anything, after all, I was there for that very reason and it was exciting me to, so I quickly said, ok and moved my left leg to the windowsill as Bruce had requested.

As soon as I did this I could feel a cool breeze invade my crotch and what I thought might even be a slight dampness. I knew I was blushing and it gave me more reason to keep facing the window and make like I was still cleaning. Bruce then asked if I could move my leg all the way to the far left edge of the window while at the same time I jumped just a bit as a bill was pushed under my thong waist strap above my right hip. That is when I realized just how close Bruce stood behind me. I looked down at the bill and saw it was a twenty dollar bill and again thought through what I should do. I knew there was no harm, and I also knew that if I was to do as he requested, the thin thong would in no way offer any real coverage of my pussy and all but for sure pull off to one side or the other leaving me totally exposed to this stranger that stood behind me. As I pondered this, my asshole of a husband, Marty, came to mind and his constant rejections. All of a sudden I was a woman on a mission and replied, "Sure, no problem."

I then gripped the top bar of the step stool and slowly lifted my left foot and started moving my leg slowly as I aimed for the far left corner of the window sill. As soon as I did this I could feel the thong doing just as I had feared and sliding off to one side pussy. To my surprise though, the strap was also pulling off to the side of my asshole, exposing it as well and I slowed just a bit but then realized I was committed and kept stretching. The distance to the corner of the window sill turning out to be further than I had thought and getting the last eight inches required I put my foot down and slide it the remainder of the way. As I held tight to the bar, I could feel the cool air on my pussy and asshole and to my surprise as I looked down at my reflection in the window, I could see my pussy lips were pulled wide open as well and I could even see that my clit shooting out proudly in the front.

My mind was fuzzy with excitement and embarrassment as I held this position, waiting to see what would happen next, as Bruce made an audible sigh and said, "Oh yes, that's more like it." Despite my strong inclination to not look back, I turned my head just slightly to the left to see where Bruce was. I mentally gasped when I saw his face was no more than a foot behind my ass and a foot lower perhaps as he inspected my open crotch.

Bruce than moved under me, with his face looking straight up at my pussy and ass and blew a direct stream of air from his mouth at my pussy lips. I instinctively moaned as he did this, and then sucked in my breath realizing what I had done. Bruce pulled his face from under me and placed another bill under the tight strap of my thong.

Bruce then said he was going to check on the other maid and I could continue cleaning the window. He offered to help me get my leg back on the ladder and out of sheer self preservation I accepted his offer. I expected the man to hold my left ankle as I drew it back to the stool, but instead, he reached through my legs with one hand taking hold of my inner left thigh while with the other hand holding the outside cheek of my ass. When both his hands were firmly planted, I could feel a type of excitement I would never forget and would from this point on crave. It was at that moment that I realized, I needed this type of attention and adventure in my life, and I also liked this stranger's hands on my thigh and ass.

Bruce steadied me as I moved my left leg back to center and at one point I'm pretty sure made brief contact with the moisture of my pussy lips as my legs grew close to closed. The hour was all but over at that point and soon Jezebel and I were on our way back to her place. On the way home form Jezebel's house, I didn't even turn on the radio in my car like I usually do. Instead I just drove while deep in thought. I was now a woman on a mission, and loving it.

A week went by and my husband continued to take more interest in his work than me, so in short nothing changed at home. Jezebel e-mailed and said that Bruce had requested I return for a two hour lingerie modeling show at his home. She wrote as well in the e-mail, I didn't have to accept and it may be too early for me to go on my own. I was a bit put off by her assumption that I was not ready and was wondering if she might try and take the offer herself. In a moment of empowerment, I replied to her and said I would love to and to also give Bruce my e-mail. Half expecting her to show what I was thinking was her true colors, she surprised me and replied right away with Bruce's e-mail and kindly said to have a good time and let her know how it went. This made me feel a little bad about what I had thought she was up to and I made a mental note to trust her and stop being such a mental bitch.

Bruce responded to my e-mail and asked I show up around the same time on that upcoming Wednesday. He also said to bring three sets of lingerie and asked what I liked to drink. This seemed nice that he would ask and I responded that white wine would be nice and I would see him on Wednesday. The weekend went well, just the normal family things that usually take place, a little shopping, a full dinner on Sunday and before I knew it, it was Monday. Monday was the day I had planned on picking up a few more outfits for the big Wednesday adventure and I decided to ask that Jezebel go with me and out of guilt buy her a nice lunch and try at least in my mind to make up for what I had thought she was up to last week. Jezebel accepted and off we went.

Jezebel said she had some places that had the type of lingerie that men really wanted to see and she would show me. I had never been in adult shops before but jezebel said there was a few that had a large selection of what we were looking for plus other things I may want to consider. When we entered the first one I was floored by the lewd lingerie and was also surprised at the suggestion from Jezebel that I pick up a sex toy or two in case Bruce asked for a toy show. I was confused and asked Jezebel what a toy show was. Jezebel answered and said it was something that she and other models did and explained you use a toy or two on yourself while the man, or men for that matter watch.

I was light headed at the thought of it and even more floored with the thought of having more than one man watch, and told her so. Jezebel laughed and said she had done both and especially liked doing it for more than one man. I think I was pretty quiet from that point on and picked out a few sets of lingerie and two vibrators that she recommended. After we parted I went home and hid everything and waited for Marty to come home.

Wednesday finally arrived and I placed everything in a duffle bag and headed to Bruce's house. Bruce welcomed me inside and asked I follow him to the living room where I found he had set out a bottle of white wine and two glasses. He poured me a glass of wine and we made small talk through the first glass. He then poured me another and said I could start any time and I could use the bathroom off the hall to change. I smiled, feeling a little more at ease after my first glass of wine and took a quick sip of the second glass and then took my things down the hall to the bathroom.

In the bathroom I quickly changed into the first set of lingerie and returned to the living room. My high heels clicked on the wood floor as I walked bringing Bruce's attention and a smile.

I walked straight to him and stopped in front of him, then realizing, I had absolutely no idea what to do at this point as I stood in front of this man wearing only a thong, bra and high heels. Bruce sensing this spoke with a smile as he took in what he was seeing in front of him. "Sherry, I know you haven't done this before so I will just tell you what to do and if you're ok with it, I will tip you and we can go on from there." His words were soothing and helped put my mind at ease as I bent down, took my wine glass in my hand and in a relieved tone said, "Ok, that sounds like a plan."

Bruce smiled, stood and moved the large coffee table away from the couch to make room for me to stand close in front of him. He then pulled from his pocket a roll of cash and pulled from it, two one hundred dollar bills and placed them on the coffee table that was now behind me and said, "Turn around and show me that beautiful ass of yours." I did as he asked, turning slowly and placed my ass right in front of his face. He then asked I bend forward, placing my hands on the table in front of me, and I quickly finished my wine, placed down the glass, and then did again as he asked. Bruce then requested I spread my legs apart and the wider I got them apart, the larger the first tip would be.

I was becoming both embarrassed and excited as I started moving my legs apart little by little.

As I opened my legs, I could feel the thong doing the same as last time, but this time there was a new sense of braveness, knowing Bruce had already seen my pussy and ass hole just a week ago. Also this time I decided as I parted my legs that I would give him an even better show than last time, not only for his enjoyment, but for my own enjoyment as well. With this in mind and my legs already at this point perhaps three feet apart, I stepped each foot, one at a time, back towards him until my heels were up against the couch and my open crotch straddled his lap. I then worked at going wider and wider, feeling my thong strap pull far off to the side, giving Bruce a full view of my pussy and ass hole right in front of him. For the next few minutes, Bruce encouraged me to work my legs further and further apart and I could feel his breath on my open ass hole and at times on my pussy. At one point I could feel my pussy lips spring wide apart and cool air invade my most private of areas.

Tim Smith
Tim Smith
664 Followers