Naughty Maid Service Ch. 02

Story Info
In deeper for Sherry, and love.
1.4k words
4.05
56.6k
13
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tim Smith
Tim Smith
664 Followers

Two weeks went by and finally I received an e-mail from Bruce. Bruce said he was putting together a party and told me I would be the entertainment. Bruce also said I didn't need to bring anything, just show up and plan on being at his place all night.

I know my husband Marty could tell something was up but his only reaction was that of, just leave him out of whatever it was. This infuriated me and I realized part of me didn't even care if he did find out, but I had gotten myself into this and I would get myself out somehow.

The day came and I made an excuse to be out of town at my sisters. I knew Marty hated her and was sure he wouldn't want to call, so I should be safe.

When I arrived at Bruce's home, there were a number of cars in the driveway and it sounded as if the party was already in full swing. At the door I was greeted by Bruce himself, and he asked I come through the back door with him and he would explain what my duties were to be. After entering the back door, Bruce took me to the master bedroom and asked I remove all my clothes and wait there. Once Bruce left the room I removed all my clothing and sat naked on the bed, wondering what my fate would be. Scenario after scenario ran through my mind as I sat and listened to the muffled sounds coming from the other room.

I jumped when the door opened and Bruce walked in smiling and said, "Tonight we're having a poker game and you will serve drinks and do anything else you are asked for the rest of the evening." He then handed me a little apron, just large enough to cover my front from my waist down half way to my knees and asked I put it on and report to the game room down the hall. I slipped the apron on, realizing my breasts and ass would be in plain sight for all to see. Just thinking about this sent my nipples into a rock hard stage as I struggled to tie the knot behind my waist. Once I had done so, I followed Bruce down the hall and into the game room. When we entered the room, five men sitting at a table full of drinks and cards looked at us and the room fell silent. The men all were staring at my breasts and looks of surprise soon turned to an unmistakable look of lust.

Bruce introduced me and asked I turn around for the men to see all of me. I slowly turned around and the men all voiced their approval when my back was to them. I knew I had a great ass and something told me all the men in the room would have their way with it before the night was through.

For the next hour or so, I brought the men drinks and snacks from the kitchen. Bruce had right away initiated the beginning of me being fondled by the men, by being the first to reach for my ass as I stood next to him. As we entered the second hour, the men were reaching up to my breasts and toying with my nipples while the same man or someone else was pushing a finger into my pussy.

As the men grew more bored with the cards and more interested in me, Bruce spoke up and said, "Let's Move On to something more fun." With this said, Bruce asked the men clear the table. Once it was cleared off, Bruce said it was time for tonight's promised entertainment. Bruce then walked out of the room and returned with what looked like a small rounded stool. As he got closer I could see what it was and began to feel as though I would faint any minute. Bruce spoke up as he sat the devise in the center of the table and said, "This my friends is a Sybian." "They can bring a woman to an orgasm multiple times, all at the wishes of the one who holds the controller, in his or her hands."

Bruce quickly plugged in the cord to an outlet and produced the controller and plugged it in to the Sybian, now in front of everyone. He then attached a big rubber dick to the top and stood back and smiled. My head was spinning and I felt as if I would faint from embarrassment, as I was told to get aboard for the ride of my life. Bruce quickly added some spray lube to the big rubber cock as two other men helped me onto the table. As I began to straddle the devise, Bruce untied the knot behind my wait and the apron fell free to the table.

Ever so slowly I lowered myself onto the pail rubber cock until I was groaning to take the last few inches deep inside me. The last two or three inches of the big rubber cock was pushing into places inside me that no man had ever gone, and it made me shake and convulse to get settled down onto the curved padded frame of the machine. Once settle, the men's hands began to run all over my body, making me moan and shake.

The machine all at once hummed to life and began to say, "Oh my god, oh shit, oh god, please, please." In only seconds as the machine hummed away I began to have my first orgasm. Something about the place where the last three inches of the rubber cock had pushed into, and was now vibrating, was sending me through the roof with an orgasm that was emanating throughout my whole body. Soon I was screaming and swearing down at the machine as it sped up and began to move the large cock around inside me.

When I came down from my third orgasm, I was in panic mode and the men all stood close to hold me in place. I have to say I feared for my life as the machine growled away faster and faster making the whole table hum and vibrate.

My forth orgasm caused my body to arch sharply backwards while at the same time my hips began to buck wildly, making the machine clatter on the table and moving the large rubber cock planted so deep inside me, in and out. The movement of the big rubber cock, in and out of the depths of my womb, sent me into a screaming fifth orgasm that brought with it a spray of liquid from my pussy that I could see as I stared down at the men pulling my nipples.

Bruce told the men to pull me forward on the machine and when they did so I planted my hands near the edge of the table as the big rubber cock inside me bent to my movement.

Bruce was the first to take out his cock and push it into my mouth. In moments he was shooting his load down my throat as I screamed on his cock. I really don't know if I had a sixth orgasm or not as everything was blurring together and my body was just convulsing continuously, over and over at this point. When Bruce was finished, he turned the machine to low and ushered the other five men to my wanton mouth, one at a time. I took all their loads, one after the other. Several men pulled me towards them by pulling my nipples until I choked on their cock being so deep in my throat. One man had the most wonderful set of large balls and I took one hand away from my support to cup and massage them as he came what seemed like a gallon of cum on my mouth and down my throat.

I collapsed against the last man and don't remember anything past that, to the point of waking up next to Bruce in his bed around 2 AM. As I lay there looking at Bruce beside me, it occurred to me that a man like Bruce was what I needed, not a wimp like Marty.

Bruce woke and groaned as I sucked his growing cock to life and in minutes he came again as my tongue danced across his cock buried deep in my mouth. This time was not like the first for him. It was indeed more painful and when he finished I can't describe the look on his face as he peered down at my face, just below the covers.

Bruce was now mine, and I his, forever.

Tim Smith.

Tim Smith
Tim Smith
664 Followers