Naughty Marie

Story Info
Step-father gets a surprise visit from Marie in the night.
2.2k words
4.33
153.1k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
guidosgal
guidosgal
212 Followers

At fifty I'd felt incredibly lucky to meet a beautiful forty year old woman such as my new wife, Catherine. She was smart and sexy and when she agreed to marry me after just a few months I felt like the luckiest man alive. Our sex life was off the charts and I'd never been happier. The only snag was her eighteen year old daughter, Marie.

Marie was every bit as beautiful as her mother and smart as well but she had a devilish streak and loved to push her mother's buttons. They argued a lot over grades and curfews and such and I just tried to stay out of it.

Marie was a terrible flirt too and I often wondered if she flirted with me just because she could or just to try and piss her mother off. I suspected it was the first reason since her worst offenses usually took place when her mother wasn't home or at least not in the room.

Catherine was tall and statuesque with large C cup breasts, pale skin, and light reddish brown hair. Marie had inherited her father's more swedish coloring and she was the epitome of ever male's beach blonde, California girl. She was tall and thin with a long torso, high and round, firm breasts that were even slightly larger than her mother's C cups. Her ass was a perfect full heart shape and her skin was smooth and blemish free. Her hair was long and silky smooth, white blonde and a smattering of light freckles across the bridge of her nose gave her just a hint of that girl next store appeal that the boys all loved.

Marie was not often without a boyfriend but none of them lasted. She was somewhat of an exhibitionist and loved to parade around the house in the skimpiest of costumes. I couldn't help but notice but I kept my opinions to myself, only chiding her jokingly if things got too out of hand. Lately, she'd taken things to a new level. She'd walked in on me in the shower last week and then paused there, staring and smiling. Casually, she'd begun caressing her bare stomach beneath the tube top she wore and slowly licked her lips. I grew hard in an instant and did my best to cover myself with the washcloth.

"Privacy, please, Marie," I prompted.

She didn't budge at first, continuing to rub tiny circles across her flat, tan stomach.

Finally she tore her gaze from my barely covered package and made eye contact.

"If you insist," she drawled with a pouty smile.

"If you change your mind, you know where my room is."

I wanted to chalk this up to simple teen-aged teasing but I have to admit it got part of me wondering... what if?

I'd be crazy to act on this, I told myself. I already had Catherine. I loved her and our sex life was great. If only Marie weren't so amazingly beautiful and sexy in her own right.

Lately, Catherine had been having trouble sleeping and she'd taken to using a prescription sleeping pill to help her get to sleep. The medication worked like a charm and she now slept deeply for at least six hours. I'd tried to wake her to take a phone call a few nights ago and was unable to even wake her long enough to take it.

We joked about it at dinner and Marie got the strangest look on her face. I caught her eye and she gave me the same pouty little smile she'd flashed at me in the shower the week before and winked subtly before excusing herself to do some homework.

Catherine and I made love quickly that night, just after she'd taken her sleeping pill. It was satisfying but not one of our more adventurous nights and I was still slightly horny and left thinking about Marie after Catherine was breathing deeply beside me.

I tossed and turned for another twenty minutes or so and then finally felt myself drifting off to sleep.

What seemed like only moments later, but a quick glance at the clock confirmed was an hour past, I felt my cock being softly stroked beneath the thin sheet that covered my lower extremities.

Amazing, I thought, Catherine must not have been satisfied either.

In the split second it took for me to think this I quickly became aware of two things. My wife's deep breathing was unchanged beside me to my right and to my left, softly backlit with the light from the hallway streaming through our bedroom door, was my step-daughters face, inches from mine, where she kneeled beside the king-sized bed.

"Marie," I hissed, reaching down to pull her hand away.

She tightened her grip though and I only found myself squeezing her hand tighter around my now awake again, cock.

"Shhh, Daddy. You wouldn't want to wake Mommy, would you?" Marie teased. She never called me Daddy in our day to day life but apparently this fantasy was all part of the turn on for her.

"Go back to bed, Marie, you've got to stop this."

My breath caught in my throat as she loosened her grip slightly on my now engorged cock and began stroking it, ever so softly.

"I love your mother, Marie. This can't happen."

"I love my mother too, Daddy. But, you make me so horny and she never has to know. Did you fuck her tonight?"

When I didn't answer Marie flicked the sheet off of me where it landed across Catherine's bare hip and leaned over me where she ran the flat of her tongue up the length of my rock hard shaft.

"Mmmmm... you did fuck her tonight," she murmured and sounded satisfied.

"Good, you'll last a good long time for me then won't you?"

I looked over at Catherine. She was naked and uncovered except for a triangle of sheet that barely covered her knees. Her breasts were beautiful in the soft light of the room and while I didn't want to hurt her, that was the last thing I wanted, the whole situation suddenly seemed like such a fantasy situation that I knew I couldn't pass it up.

"Go to your room, Marie, and I'll meet you there."

I thought she was going to follow my directions for a moment as she unfolded from her kneeling position and stood beside the bed but as quickly as she stood she squeezed onto the bed next to me, her head at my knees, one leg flat on the bed beside my head to brace herself and the other crooked up and braced against her knee, leaving her shaved bare pussy wide open next to my head.

"Uh-uh, Daddy," she whispered. "I want to fuck you right here. You heard Mommy at dinner. Nothing wakes her on this medication."

And then my cock was in her mouth and involuntarily my hand snaked it's way through the open v of her legs and I felt my step-daughter's soft, smooth pussy for the first time.

I worked hard to stay quiet and as still as possible as she licked and sucked at my cock, having no problem taking almost the entire shaft in her mouth before releasing it slowly and then licking and nibbling at the sensitive head and underside, working her way down until her incredibly wet mouth was sucking my hairy balls deep into her mouth. I knew I must still taste of Catherine's juices and the knowledge that Marie was obviously loving that fact made me harder still.

I worked my fingers into Marie's pussy. She was much tighter than Catherine, of course, and she began moaning as I moved from two to three fingers.

"shhh..." I warned her and pulled my fingers out.

"No," she gasped, "don't stop, I'll be quiet... please..."

Something about the way she begged like that made me crazy.

I shoved three fingers roughly into her tight little pussy and was satisfied with a sharp sigh but true to her word she kept the moaning quiet.

"God, you're so wet." I couldn't help whispering. My fingers were coated with her thick juices.

"Let me taste," she said and released my cock, moving up on the bed and straddling my stomach.

My hand hung off the edge of the bed, where it had flopped when she pulled her pussy off of it and she now grabbed it up and pulled my hand to her mouth.

She looked deep into my eyes as she slowely sucked each of my fingers in turn into her mouth, tongue swirling seductively around each digit.

My other hand moved to her perfect, beautiful tits and began stroking the firm flesh, the harder I twisted and pulled her hard nipples the harder she sucked my fingers. I knew I must be hurting her to some degree but she only squirmed happily above me.

Finally, she released my hand and I grasped both tits in each hand, pulling her toward me, where I kissed her deeply even as I manhandled her fleshy breasts.

She looked to my right and I took the opportunity to bite and suck her neck, wanting to taste all of her before I realized that her attention had been diverted.

Pulling back I looked over to see her gently rubbing Catherine's nipples which were already puckering under her daughter's ministrations.

"Mom has great tits, doesn't she?" she asked, staring once again, deep into my eyes.

I knew I should push her away and not allow this invasion of Catherine but although my mind told me this, my body reacted far differently.

"I want to fuck you, Marie," I growled. "I want to fuck you right here, next to your mother."

Marie laughed then and ran her fingers over my chest, pinching my nipples only half as hard as I had just molested hers.

"I want you to fuck me too, Daddy," she leaned in, whispering in my ear. "But first I want to suck Mommy's tits. Don't you want to see me do that too?"

And I did, God help me. As soon as she said it, that's exactly what I wanted.

We shifted positions and Marie squirmed in between us. I lifted enough to watch her ever so softly licking Catherine's rock hard nipples, Marie's long fingers toying with the nipple of her far breast, while her mouth and tongue gently worked at the one closest to her.

I moved lower and kneeled on the bed, spreading Marie's long legs around me.

Even in the dim light I could see Marie's pussy glistening and the tight puckered asshole just above.

As Marie lovingly toyed with her mother's breasts I wet my fingers in Marie's dripping cunt, dragging the moisture up to her tight little ass until it was wet enough. Then I began working my finger in.

Marie tensed for a moment, looking over her shoulder at me.

I put one finger to my lips.

"shhhhhh."

Marie smiled and moved back to her mother's damp breast, sucking a bit harder now, confident that she wouldn't wake.

At the same time she lifted her hips and spread her legs further, allowing me open access to her pussy and ass.

I couldn't wait any longer.

My cock strained against her tight hole for only a moment before I was inside, my finger found it's way back to Marie's tight little asshole and worked it's way inside.

I could feel my cock sliding along my finger through the thin skin between her pretty little pussy and ass.

"Oh god, Marie," I whimpered. "You're so fucking tight."

"Mmmmm..." was Marie's only answer but I noticed she'd forgotten all about her mother now and was bracing herself and pushing back against me.

My cock slid to the hilt with every stroke and beneath me I watched as Marie slid her hands all over her own body, up over her tits, back down over her ass, pressing my finger even tighter into her asshole, and then underneath her front. I could feel her fingers fluttering against my cock as she played with her clit while I fucked her.

"Oh God, Marie, I'm going to come!"

"Not yet," she cried, "I want your dick in my ass, fuck my ass Daddy!"

I knew we were being too loud but Catherine had only shifted slightly and still seemed deep asleep.

I slowed my fucking, I wanted to last for Marie.

Leaning over her I worked up a great gob of spit in my mouth and let it drop onto her ass. Almost a bulls-eye, I worked it into her tightest of holes and then repositioned my cock.

I pushed but made no headway.

"Do it, Daddy," Marie urged. "Fuck my ass... please..."

I redoubled my efforts and finally felt a satisfying little "pop" as the head of my dick breached the tight ring of muscle in my step-daughter's ass.

"Oh God, yessssss..." Marie trailed off nonsensically, her fingers a blur on her hard little clit.

Her enthusiasm was all I needed and with one final hard push I plunged myself balls deep into her beautiful heart-shaped ass.

She came clutching the sheets with one iron grip and her left breast with the other and I follwed seconds later, pumping what felt like gallons of hot cum deep into her bowels.

"Oh my God. I knew you would be good," Marie whispered, "but I had no idea."

Awkwardly, we pushed ourselves up off the bed and moved into the adjoining bathroom to clean up.

I expected her to bolt and run but was surprised when Marie hugged me tight, our bodies still slick with sweat.

"Same time tomorrow night?" she asked with a chuckle.

guidosgal
guidosgal
212 Followers