Naughty Moon Out Tonight

Story Info
Lovers hear the moon's call & answer it with fervor.
3.2k words
4.41
26.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know me, or one like me, the burning fire evident in our eyes, in our enjoyment of things of the sensual nature. We are were. Not the horrible monsters of your fairy tales, told by nervous mothers to children who they wish never to loose to the pleasures of their so called "sins" of the flesh. Puritans. We are simply a slight genetic step away from humans, still considered part of the species, but of a different breed. We share more traits with animals, and we are all distinctive, we come in feline, such of the Basts, who will show you the traits of anything from your common house cat to the Panthers of the jungle. I myself am one of the Fenris, werewolves, kitsunes, and others. I am a wolf, a true werewolf, and the full moon calls to me every month, calling me forth to mate.

Oh, I do not change, I do not grow the ugly pelt of fur, grow claws, or even have fangs that lengthen, I am actually considered a classical beauty by the standards of today. I am not a twig, I am a well rounded piece of flesh, with high sitting D breasts that flow to a 36-25-34 figure that is done in skin as pale as the moon that rules me. My hair is black, unmarred by anything but the blue and red tints that come in the harsh lights of florescent bulbs, showing the truth of the color, putting to rest suspicions of bottled color, and making men and women stare. My eyes the Grey of a storm cloud with a golden sunburst around the pupils, giving them an odd piercing look, darkening to near black if I get fully aroused.

I have lain with both men and woman, but I prefer males, for the old instincts run deep in me, and I enjoy the feeling of a true mating. Humans are fun for an occasional dalliance, but seldom understand the need for power and raw sexual and sensual pleasures the full moon fills me with. They shy away from the pleasures that the mouth can bring, preferring to concentrate everything on the rocking motion that will bring them the orgasm. They so long for, never realizing how much a caress of teeth, lips, or fingers can bring. For the full moon, a fellow were, male and ready, feeling the pulse of Lunar-called lust as strong as I do is what I prefer. This is a tale of one such meeting.

I had been flirting with Aramis for several weeks, since the last full moon had left me unsatisfied, the mating of a poodle, wimpish and weak unable to call forth my sensual pleasure. I had watched him as he worked to save a floundering romance, the female who he loved dancing away from him, angry at the world and taking it out on everything around her, especially, it seemed Aramis.

He was handsome, his long hair colored in 3 shades, showing his features with interesting plays of the wind. The rugged look of his face was the long lean cut of a runner, a Panther born and bred. He had these eyes of brown, deep as a rich chocolate that would go golden if you aroused him, showing a gorgeous depth of color, looking like a fine brandy. He had a slight drawl, raised in the heart of the south, Georgia, sultry and warm like he was. We had been resonating crystals, a were ability that most humans can not do for the lack of vocal chords that are able to produce the sound needed. He had brought his personal crystal, named Teardrop, to me, for I could resonate her in ways that the male voice that Aramis possessed could not. I like Teardrop, she had an interesting resonance, sweeping through me, reminding me of the full moon threatening to rise at dusk that day, of the passions that swirled in my blood.

I would not take Aramis, he was mated, and was fighting, as much as I wanted him, the resonance from Teardrop made me want him more. But I would resist. I brought out Lightning Storm, my orb of black obsidian that earned its name for a swirl of silver fracture plains that formed a shimmery picture of a storm on a black earth, catching to any eye, thralling to a were. I sang it there, next to Teardrop and heard them resonate together, sweeping through my body, sending small shivers of sensation through my spine, spreading to my chest, making my nipples stand at stiff attention and causing my clit to emerge from its hood, my arousal wetting my lips and swelling them with blood. Just then I heard a soft growl from Aramis, the sound calling my instincts, urging me to rip his shirt off and taste his skin with my tongue.

"What is it Aramis?"

"Nothing, just the resonance"

"Can't take it, Panther?"

"Watch it Puppy, I am 5 years older than you"

"Oh yes, Grandfather, 26, so ancient"

"Don't make me get a newspaper Pup"

"Ooh, into kinky sex now, I bet Helen is simply thrilled, I know how much of a wild cat she can be"

"Funny Kassandra, you know that she has not talked more than an hour these past 6 weeks"

"I know, Aramis, she is just not coming around"

"Can we change the subject?"

Oh, we could change the subject, how about to the idea of a night spent worshiping our bodies in the thrall of the full moon? Would that work for you?

"What are you growling at Kassa?"

"The resonance"

"Getting to you"

"Watch it Panther"

"Whatever Puppy"

Oh, does whatever include jumping you and showing you just why Helen is stupid in my opinion? Showing you just what a wolf can do when mating, making you scream in orgasm, begging for more?

Oh, God, I have to control myself, was the only thought going through my head, turning back to the crystals I decided it would be best not to let him see my eyes, for they could betray me with their depths, dark as the night sky where the moon would hang that night. I slipped on some sunglasses, trying to ignore the growing pressure of the moon, only an hour until sunset, oh god, how strong the lunar call was. I shook my head, trying to clear it, fighting the urge to growl, knowing that the crystals would resonate it, and Aramis would likely growl in response. Oh god, him growling, the sheer sound caressed my skin like a tongue would, eliciting a moan from my throat that I could not trust my mouth to close around, to suppress. Get off of it Girl, get back to the rocks and get him out of here, then you can hunt at the club for something to fill your bed for the night. I returned to the task at hand, watching out of the corner of my eye as he adjusted his sunglasses, covering his eyes, hiding something. Hmm, maybe just a bit of fun, get him to drop that stone cold act.

"Kassa! Good god, what was that?"

"I just resonated both crystals at once."

"Why aren't they stopping?"

"They will react off of each other, let it wear itself out"

Oh god, wrong move, we were tied to those crystals through meditation, and the fact that they would resonate with our bodies. I felt my nipples tighten, aching for release, wanting Aramis' tongue to rasp against the delicate buds.

"Kassa, would you please stop growling, I don't think it is helping with the crystals"

"You first Aramis, that low voice of yours feeds Lighting Storm"

"You had to bring out that damn orb"

"Quit muttering"

"Kassa, I am warning you, stop growling, or I might do something I would regret"

"What, continue to growl yourself?"

"No, this"

I suddenly felt his arms wrap around me, his breath hot on my neck as he growled, low and soft, into my ear.

"Oh, what are you going to do now Aramis?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"You know my curiosity"

"Oh yes, I do"

I sensed his head lowering; instinctively I tilted my head back, aching for his mouth to touch the skin of my neck, to kiss my throat, to feel his hot breath against my collarbone. A growl that verged on a groan escaped my throat as I pressed back into the hard wall of his chest, well-muscled and very warm.

"Oh god, Kassa, stop growling now or I am going to loose it"

I growled even louder, lost to the sensation of his desperate voice washing over the nape of my neck. I reached back and pulled off his sunglasses, tossing them away and pressing my hips to his body, feeling is arousal nestled in the small of my back.

"Loose it, I dare you"

His growl rippled through me as his mouth descended to my neck, his teeth nipping at my flesh, eliciting a low moan from me, a jolt going straight through me, curling in my lower belly, causing my sex to ache with wanting for him. I turned to face him, running my fingernails over his back as I leaned down to return the bite. Hearing his growl of sheer male pleasure I smiled into his flesh.

"Kassa, god, I need you"

With those words his hands were on my flesh, ripping at the buttons on my shirt, removing the fabric from my upper body, exposing my black bra and white breasts to him. His moan spoke more than any words could have as I ran my hands to pull off his tee shirt, exposing an expanse of sheer male chest to my delighted gaze. I reached down to nip his shoulder as my bra fell away, then those glorious hands of his were on my breasts, stroking with the pads of his fingers, cupping with his slightly roughened palms, his thumbs running over my nipples, causing my breath to hiss out of my chest.

"Kassa, you sound almost like a feline"

"And you have the smile of a wolf"

"Point Taken"

Oh god, no wonder he was doing this to me, the sun had gone down, the moon called to my blood, heightening my awareness of the scent of Aramis, the musk of male flesh mingled with the aroma of the sandalwood he carved as a hobby.

"Hmm, you always wear that damn cinnamon oil Kassa, I know why"

"Because I like cookies?"

"No, I remember that article you read to me, and I remembered that the cinnamon oil was suddenly your perfume right after that"

"I don't have the foggiest what you are talking about Aramis"

"Oh, that report that said that cinnamon was the most arousing scent to a male, and you know, that report was right"

"Oh Really Now"

Then I could see in his eyes the time for talk was done for now, it was sheer lust, the moon had taken hold. The only talk now would be the harsh whispers of our breath, or maybe words to arouse, to tell what we wanted, to reveal fantasies. A moan sprang from my lips as his mouth wrapped around my left nipple, suckling it, scraping it with his teeth, twisting it gently with his tongue. My fingernails found their way in a light path over his sides as he reached up and robbed me of my last safety, my sunglasses drawn from my face, trailing strands of my hair over my cheeks, putting his wrist next to my lips. I reached out and kissed the sensitive inner part of his wrist, feeling a shudder go through him, a soft groan escaping him as he raised up to capture my mouth with a burning kiss. His mouth hot and moist locked onto my lips, nudging my mouth open for the soft sweep of his tongue.

He groaned into my mouth and pulled me closer, I followed, a willing victim of his pillaging mouth. His hands roaming over my ribs and stomach, caressing the skin with his fingertips as his tongue swept around my mouth, teasing my tongue. The sensations all seem to be on a one way path, building in the folds of my sex as the wetness of arousal, inviting him in, ready and wanting his invasion. His lips parted from mine on the note of a groan, his hands becoming more forceful, driving me to gasp at the pleasure he assaulted me with. His head bent again to let his mouth drift against the column of my throat, feathering kisses on the sensitive skin. A gasp wrenched free of my chest as I arched to his mouth, my head falling back into the support of his hands as he cradled me against his body, moaning in response to my sounds, encouraging me to take the pleasure he was giving me.

My hands found their way down to his jeans, tracing along the waistband with my fingertips I reached the button of his fly and undid it, slowly drawing down the zip, revealing a lack of underwear that caused me to groan in desire and surprise. His sharp intake of breath told me that he was very aware of just what I was doing, my hands slipping into his jeans to cup his cock and caress his balls. He groaned and scooped me up, separating my hands from his member, carrying me up the stairs to my bedroom, allowing my to trail kisses and licks over his chest and collarbone. He groaned, perching me on the edge of the bed, keeping me poised over it just long enough to strip off my jeans and panties, then sat me on the bed, standing up to push his own denim coverings off, leaving him naked to my hungry gaze, my eyes roaming where my hands itched to. I reached out and ran a gentle touch over his hip, looking at his manhood, long and as smooth as velvet, 8 inches easily, and cut.

His groan of sheer arousal pierced my senses and tantalizingly drew me back from the trance his masculinity had cast over me. I looked up to see him looking at me, moving to stand right in front of me. I thought that he might be asking me to suck him, to take him in my mouth, but he just stood there with his hands feathering over my neck and shoulders, causing me to shake with tremors of anticipation. I looked up, seeing his eyes hungrily devouring the sight of my body, as hungry as the now black depths of my own, his hands hot whispers, carrying promises of pleasure in their words of caress. His fingertips burned a trail down my collarbone, past my sternum and stroked my breasts with gentle teasing strokes, driving my body to the point of madness, I saw only him, and hunger tinted my gaze.

"Kassa, oh god, you are driving me mad. Do you know what you do to me?"

"Show me, because I have a feeling that it is about the same as what you are doing to me"

"Oh God, Kassa, if you don't tell me to stop now, I won't be able to?"

"Who said anything about stopping?"

"Ok Kassa"

I knew then that he was too far-gone to stop that he was done playing games. He was in control, and he knew that the time for foreplay was at an end, that I needed him as much as he did me. I hungered for the feeling of his body, for the fulfillment of the promises of his hands, his kisses, and his sheer presence. He placed a hand on my shoulder and eased me back onto the bed, following my descent and kissing me, nipping my lower lip before thrusting his tongue past my lips and stroking my mouth. I eased my legs around him and moaned, grabbing at the handles of my night table's drawers, pulling it open and searching with my fingertips for a condom. He ran his hand down my extended arm and drew his fingertips to in front of my face holding up one of the condoms that had eluded my grasp seconds ago.

"Kassa, honestly 'Radical Raspberry'?"

"You would prefer 'Lip Lickin Lemon?"

"I would prefer to use something non scented"

"They're flavored, and second drawer"

"Oh God, you expect me to be able to go searching for those when you are writhing beneath me, I don't have that much control, Sweetheart"

With that he kissed me again, tearing the packaging and rolling on the condom, red and scented as it was, moaning as I wiggled under him, teasing him with a silly grin pressed against his mouth. He wiped that silly grin off my face with one swift thrust, entering me to his hilt, groaning. He gathered me in his arms, and sat back with me in his lap, thrusting up into me as he kissed me. I was in heaven, the feeling of his hot manhood entering me, his scent wrapped around me, his arms pressing me to his chest, I couldn't hold out. I moaned, digging my fingernails into Aramis' shoulders, shuddering and grinding my hips to his, moving in small circles.

"That's it honey, my Kassa, just let go, enjoy this"

I was enjoying it, so much, the way he was so tender and so powerful at the same time, it caused my orgasm to be prolonged, shuddering as I felt my inner walls ripple over his cock. His breath hissed through his teeth on the intake, his groan was the exhale.

"Kassa, baby, I am so close, if you want this to last you have to stop moving for a bit"

But I didn't want it to last longer, I wanted to feel him soaring to heaven with me, to feel the sheer control that I had always seen in place snap with wild, unhindered passion. I leaned down and kissed him, feeling his groan as he ran his hand down to grip my hips as he spasamed inside me, filling the condom with the passion of his weeks alone, the passion of this night together. He arched and gasped my name, thrusting one last time as he orgasmed, causing me to moan out, carrying his name to my ceiling with my voice, moaning and gasping at the feeling of sheer electricity running through me, the Lunar call overtaking both of us for that one delicious moment.

He unfurled my legs and moved to lay me down, stretching out beside me. I looked up and brought my lips up to his for a kiss which he gave willingly.

"Kassa, sweetheart, my Kassa"

"Aramis, my Aramis"

"Oh god honey, do you know how long I have wanted to do that with you? To be with you at all?"

"Since the crystals started resonating"

"Kassa, you funny Fenris"

"Better than being a bitchy Bast, which you can be on occasion"

With that we both fell to chuckling, cuddling closer, and fell into a deep sleep. When we woke up, now there is another story.