Naughty Neighbor Alice Ch. 1

Story Info
Horny neighbor likes to tease.
966 words
4
87k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the doorbell ring. Oh shit! I quickly hit the pause button on the porno tape I was watching. Buttoning my pants, as best as I could, I stumbled around the half opened boxes littering my new home's floor. I turned on the porch light and pressed my ear close to the door. "Who is it?" I asked.

"Hi, I'm your next door neighbor. " The female voice answered. I swept my buttery hair out of my face trying to look somewhat kempt. Then I opened the door a crack. "Hey, I'm Alice. " She said cheerily. I was dumbfounded. My new neighbor bathed in porch light had a casserole dish in her hands and she wore the lowest cut blouse I'd seen in a long while. My god, she had large breasts that were squeezed tightly together forming a delightful boob valley that she obviously wanted me to see. Why else would they be hanging perfectly over the casserole? "I made you a house warming present. " Alice said warmly.

I stopped staring at her chest long enough to catch her looking down at her own handy work too. She was composed though as she met my gaze with her lovely green eyes. She seemed to know I'd be checking her out. Her curly brown hair was hastily drawn upon her head with a few strands hanging down to her eyebrows. Her thick red lips warmly inviting. "Uh, hi. I... I'm Deacon. " I stammered reaching for the casserole dish.

"Hold on there partner this dish is still hot can I come in and set it down?"

"Oh yeah. " I opened the door for her to come in. Alice shrugged her shoulders a bit as she squeezed past me. I looked over her shoulder down her blouse getting an eyeful of her inviting breasts. Her tight skirted ass rubbed ever so lightly against the barely concealed boner in my jeans. "The kitchen is around the corner. Watch out for the shit on the floor as you can see I'm still unpacking. " I said trying to pull myself together.

"I guess you were unpacking something alright. " Alice giggled pointing her elbow at the television set as she walked into the kitchen. Oh fuck, I'd forgotten about the porno I'd paused. Yep, there it was frozen in time porn star Sylvia Saint shoving a dildo into her wet blonde pussy.

"Uh, sorry you had to see that. " I muttered feeling my cheeks warm with blood.

'Don't sweat it Deacon. " She said from the kitchen. "Boys will be boys. " Alice walked out of the kitchen past my terror stricken body to the front door. "Enjoy the food. Feel free to stop by if you need anything"

"Oh... O. K. ' I said still paralyzed by this awkward moment. Smugly smiling Alice wiggled her ass as she walked out the door.

Way to go Deke. I thought rubbing my humiliated face. I turned the tape off and went into my bedroom. Mindlessly I peered out my window into the twilight dark. Standing in her kitchen I spied upon Alice. She didn't have her shades drawn. Why should she? Nobody had lived in my house for months and because of the bushes and trees around our properties nobody but myself could see inside. I watched her as she put away the dishes drying on the rack. She then let her hair fall to her shoulders as she removed her hair tie. Closing her eyes as she did it. Hell, I started getting another hard on as I perversely spied on her. Fantasizing about sucking those beautiful boobs.

Alice fed the fantasy like I never expected. She unbuttoned her blouse and let it cascade off her shoulders. Her wonderful tits wrapped in that tight push up bra. She slowly massaged them. Cupping and pinching her nipples through the lacy fabric. Oh my! She's feeling herself up right there in her kitchen. I undid my jeans and slid them over my ass, My hard cock springing out of its denim cage. I stroked my thick member peering at my saucy neighbor pleasuring herself.

Alice licked her lips as she reached behind her back and unsnapped her bra. She peeled it away like she was a stripper. Geez, her nipples were the size of silver dollars. She then turned her back to the window and reached behind herself again. She unzipped her skirt slowly revealing her perfect round ass. I stroked my cock faster feeling my orgasm build. She stuck her thumbs into the waist band and swayed her ass back and forth as she pushed the skirt down her hips. Her naked butt was revealed to me and she wasn't wearing panties!

I just about blew my wad right then and there. I stopped pleasuring my throbbing cock and tried to catch my breath. Alice turned around facing the window. I could see the brown triangle of her bush tucked between her round lovely thighs. She made circles around her nipples. I couldn't believe how incredibly awesome this was. She walked to the window and blew me a kiss. Blew me a kiss? How in the hell did she know I was watching? Then she drew the shade string down her body. Through her cleavage down her stomach. She stopped at her pussy long enough for me to see her slide her fingers into her bush. She slid her fingers through her pubic mound as the shade, woefully for me, shut.

I stroked and stroked as gobs of my goo shot from my aching cock. I heaved pumping my balls. How did she know I was there? It didn't matter. All I know is I had to have her. Have her bad.

To Be Continued...