Naughty Nextdoor Niece Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betsy kissed my cheek and added, "Jim, if you get the chance to, see if you can take Missy in hand. I'm afraid she might get too wild when she finally gives in to boys. If you can get her in bed, you can let her know what sex is supposed to be like. I love my two girls and I know you do, too. I want you to fuck their brains out and keep them sex-happy."

I walked Betsy to the door. She quickly reached for the cookbook lying on the kitchen table. She winked and said, "I'll tell Peggy to bring it over to you later. That will give you another chance to fuck her. Or, just to see what happens, I might send Missy."

I kissed Betsy at the door and she kissed me. Our kisses were sweet, ardent, and passionate. Our childhood sexual passions had been reignited. Would we now be able to ignore them? Would we fuck again?

True to her word, Betsy sent one of the girls over early in the afternoon to bring me the cookbook. But, my naughty, mischievous sister played a little trick on me. She sent my sexy, 18-year-old, sexually-curious niece Missy. Pretty little Missy was wearing only a skimpy, hot-pink bikini.

Curse my wicked soul to hell, my cock stood straight up at full-erection as soon as the girl opened the door!

The End (of)

Naughty Nextdoor Niece (Part One: The Beginning)

...........................................

As I said in the introduction, this story is a prequel. My previously published story is called "Naughty Nextdoor Nieces" and can be found on this site. In that story, Uncle Jim's 'sexually-curious' niece Missy seduces him and Peggy joins in. Thanks for reading. Sincerely, MrJack