Naughty Nikka Ch. 02

Story Info
Naughty daughter continues with dad & her best friend.
2.9k words
4.51
194.1k
70

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erica_Gasca
Erica_Gasca
1,656 Followers

"Gloria this one has a big, fat, long and thick dick. It has the most delicious mushroom head I've ever tasted. Wanna borrower him for a little bit. He will fuck your brains out and make you cum so hard. Esta bien rico este papi," Nikka told her best friend as she squeezed her dad's dick through his pants.

Gloria looked at Luis licking her lips and gave Luis a teasing smile.

"Look at her papi, she wants to fuck you. Tell him Gloria. Tell him you wanna fuck him and suck his big dick," Nikka said.

"Ay papi te quiero cojer bien rico. Te voy a mamar la verga bien rico," Gloria purred.

"What do you think papi? Are you gonna fuck my best friend nice and hard like you did me? Huh papi? Are you going to make her gag on your big fat dick like you did me? Si papi? Did you know Gloria is a bigger puta than I am?" Nikka smiled as she looked at her dad over her shoulder.

Luis grabbed his daughter's hips and began grinding his ever growing cock on her sweet tender ass. Then his hands traveled up to her firm tits and he began playing with them.

"Ay Nikka, you got him hard again?!?! Man, how do you do it girl?" giggled Gloria.

Nikka just smiled and grind back on his cock.

"Papi do you like Gloria's big tits? See how nice and round they are?" she asked as she unzipped Gloria's uniform exposing her firm full giant tits.

Luis's mouth watered with anticipation for he couldn't wait to suck on those dark brown tits. They were twice the size of Nikka's tits but they were just as firm and smooth as his daughter's tits. He reached out and began to molest them with both his hands. Gloria got closer so he could feel them better. Nikka reached for her best friend's face and pulled her close to French kiss her. The people in the house walked back and forth watching the spectacle; some stopped and stared while others participated for a bit. Soon the three made their way upstairs.

On their way up Nikka managed to snatch up two mask men to join their party. Gloria guided the group into a large bedroom. She pushed Luis on the bed and sat on him giving him a little lap dance. Nikka slowly danced between both men as she looked at her father. Luis watched the men begin to undress his daughter as they played with her young body.

"Watch this, Nikka loves having two men. Ever since I've known her she loved being between two guys. She's going to fuck one and suck another one really good. Watch," Gloria told Luis.

Gloria was sitting on Luis's lap facing the dancing trio and grinding on his cock. Luis soon took off Gloria's uniform leaving just her little nurse's hat on along with her white thong, white stocking and high heel shoes. They both watched Nikka undress the men while they undressed her. Soon, the only clothing the three wore where just their masks.

Nikka bent over and held one man's hips and began to suck on his cock. The second stranger grabbed Nikka's hips and began rubbing his cock along her pussy. Luis looked at his daughter who began deepthroating a complete stranger and then saw the second man push his hard cock into Nikka. Luis began to play with Gloria's huge tits as he watched his daughter get used by two complete strangers. Watching Nikka being her slutty self made Gloria hot and wet. Soon Gloria was stripping Luis of everything but his mask.

When Gloria saw Luis's huge cock she smiled and got on her knees between his legs.

"You were right Nikka. This old guy has the biggest cock I ever seen. Looks yummy," she said as she began licking the head.

Luis looked down and watched Gloria lick, stroke and his suck his cock. Watching his daughter's best friend slurp on his cock was as exciting as when he watched Nikka suck his dick. Gloria put it between her big tits and began to tity fuck Luis nice and slow as she licked the head. He put his hands behind her head and began gagging her with his fat dick. He was enjoying the lovely young naughty nurse suck his dick while watching his daughter suck and get fucked by two complete strangers.

"Come on Gloria. Ride that fat cock. Show him what a great fuck you are," said Nikka in between sucking cock.

Gloria looks up at Luis, smiled and asked, "Am I a good cock sucker? Do you like me taking your cock between my tits?"

Luis nodded as he watched her stand up. She pushed him back onto the bed then straddled him. Gloria grabbed his cock and put it right at the entrance to her pussy then she leaned down rubbing her body against his. Her huge tits felt good on his chest as she grinded them onto him. He reached down and grabbed her ass with both hands and began mauling it.

"Are you ready to fuck me mister? Do you want to shove this fat cock into me?" she asked as she ran the head up along her pussy.

Luis shook his head yes and pushed his hips up to emphasis his point. Gloria began licking his ear and lowered herself onto his big fat cock. She felt his thick fat dick stretching her pussy like nobody has ever done before. Moans escaped her lips as she breathed into Luis's ear. Her hot wet pussy slid down his shaft ever so slow as Gloria impaled herself on his dick. Once it's all in she waited a few minutes as her body adjusts to the massive cock inside her.

While they were watching, Nikka and her new friends had found their way to the bed as well. Nikka made sure she was where her father could see her.

"Mira Papi. I want you to see me getting cum on my face and tits," she told him as she got down on her hands and knees between both guys.

She took each cock on her hands and began to jerk them off and suck them off at the same time.

"Dam Nikka, you sure are nasty. Keep calling this guy Papi. I wonder what your real dad would say if he saw us right now," laughed Gloria as she began to ride Luis's cock.

"What do you think he would say? What do you think my dad would say if he saw us butt naked fucking and sucking three old men his age?" asked Nikka between swallowing cocks.

"Oh my god, you would let your dad watch?" giggled Gloria half teasing and half asking.

Nikka gave both her dad and Gloria a wicked little smile as she deepthroated a cock and rubbed the other one on her nipple.

"Oh my god you little slut! You do want him to see you. Wow, I never thought you would. Fuck you're nasty," exclaimed Gloria.

"Me? Look who's fucking a complete stranger in front of two more," giggled Nikka as she swallowed the other cock.

"Oh god you would like your dad to see you sucking my dick," said the man Nikka was gagging on.

Nikka smiled up at him knowing that dirty little nasty idea was sending the man over the edge.

"Yes sir, I would love if my dad watched me gag on your cock and watched you cream my face," replied Nikka as she ran her tongue alone his shaft smiling up at the man.

He grabbed her head and began pumping harder into Nikka's throat. Gloria was also turned on that she began fucking Luis harder and faster.

"Oh yea. Oh fuck. That's so hot. I've always wanted to see my daughter get fucked and gagged by a huge dick. I'm gonna cum baby. Oh yea daddy's cumming," said the man as he stiffen up and exploded all over Nikka's face and tits.

"Oh daddy, cum on me. That's it daddy shoot your load all over my face and tits. Cum for me daddy. Cum hard," said Nikka as she worked his cock with a frenzy.

The man shot his load all over Nikka's face, tits and hair; covering her in cum. She furiously worked his cock making sure every drop that came out fell on her. Luis and Gloria were also fucking hard and wild as they heard and watched Nikka being so slutty.

"Fuck. Thanks little girl. I wish you were my daughter. You are so nasty. I loved it," said the stranger as he got his clothes to leave.

Nikka was about to say good-bye when the other man stuffed his cock in her mouth.

"You didn't forget about me baby, did you? It's good ol' uncle Bob. Now bend over that bed cuz Uncle Bob is going to fuck his hot little niece. Cum on baby. Get up on that bed next to your friend," he told her.

Nikka crawled onto the bed facing Gloria and Luis, with her cum covered face and tits. The stranger stood behind her and spanked her ass lightly.

"Dam girl you have a killer body, such a pretty little face on such a dirty little slut. I love this perfect round firm brown ass. Fuck yea you're hot," he said as he spanked her ass with his cock.

The man mauled it, spanked it and grabbed it with both his hands. He was enjoying the wonderful sight before his eyes and the incredible feeling of Nikka firm young behind. The entire time Nikka was looking at her dad licking cum off her face and tits and watching him fuck her best friend. The stranger put his cock right between Nikka's ass cheeks like a hot dog in a bun and slowly works it up and down.

"Fuck mister you should feel this great ass, it's so soft and firm. It's the best ass I've ever felt. Fuck if I was your uncle I would be fucking you every day," the man moaned.

"Trust me he already has. Early he made me gag on his fat cock, then he fucked me doggy style, then he shoved it up my ass. This ol' perv popped my ass cherry. He fucked me like I was a little whore," Nikka giggled.

"Dam he got to fuck your ass. Well tight up girl, here I cum. I'm gonna fuck your tight pussy then I'm gonna fuck that sweet ass of your," replied the man.

The man pulled Nikka onto the bed so she is on her elbows and knees are on the bed facing her dad. Then he grabbed her hips roughly and shoved his cock her tight hole with one push. Nikka screamed and arched her back as the man violated her tiny pussy. Hearing that, the man doubled his efforts and began ravaging her young body with all his might.

"Daddy oh god daddy he's fucking me hard. Oh god daddy he's shoving his cock way deep into my pussy daddy," moaned Nikka as she placed her head on the bed to watch the man fuck her tiny pussy.

Luis took one of Gloria's big tits and began sucking on it like a little baby. His hips were still fucking up as Gloria bounced on his dick. Both watched Nikka get hammered by the strange man. The man spanked Nikka's tight ass and laughed.

"Do you want your daddy to see you now? Do you want your daddy to see me using his little girl like a slut?" asked the man.

Nikka grit her teeth and looked at her dad.

"Oh yea. Fuck yea. I want him to see you fucking me like this," she said through her clenched teeth.

The man pounded her tiny pussy harder and spanked her. Gloria leaned forward and lick some of the cum off Nikka's tits and sucked it a little bit. Then the girls kissed; seeing them, the man grabbed Nikka's waist. Quickly, he pulls his cock out of Nikka's pussy and shoves it into her ass. Again, he shoved it in hard and rough. One again, Nikka grit her teeth as her ass was violated. Nikka put her head next to her dad's face and whimpered and moaned while she is got fucked.

"Daddy he's fucking my ass. Oh god daddy he's fucking me hard. Daddy look at him, his cock is way up my ass daddy. Oh fuck daddy," she kept repeating in a low soft voice.

Soon, Luis saw the man grab Nikka's hips hard and shot his load into her ass. The man's body jerked with every shot as he emptied his balls into her. When he is finished he pulled out of Nikka and collapsed onto the floor breathing hard.

"You're a great little fuck girl. Dam I wish I knew your father so I could tell him," he said in between labored breathing.

Luis and Gloria had slowed down to a gentle rocking as they saw Nikka laying on her stomach trying to catch her breath. Slowly, the man got up and gathered his clothes.

"Have fun man. I hope they don't kill you," the man laughed as he went out the door.

"Are you ok?" asked Gloria as she saw Nikka laying on the bed.

"Yea just tired. Never been fucked so hard ever," she replied.

"Fuck, tell me about it. This ol' perv' has a huge cock and it was getting harder and bigger when you were talking about your dad. Do you think he wants to see you and your dad fucking?" Gloria giggled as she squeezed Luis's cock with her pussy.

"I know he does. I bet you would too. Huh? You would watch me with my dad huh Gloria?" Nikka laughed.

"MM yea I would. Seeing his fat dick being shoved down your mouth," Gloria giggled at her own sarcasm.

Nikka sat up on her knees and smacks Gloria's ass. She looks down at her dad and smiled.

"Ok daddy get her on her hands and knees like I was and fuck her. Make her your little slut and pound her hard daddy," Nikka told Luis.

Gloria and Luis got into the position Nikka told them to get into. Then Nikka got in a 69 position so she could lick Luis's cock and Gloria's pussy at the same time while Gloria ate her out. Luis wasted no time and began pounds Gloria hard and faster. The girls began their duty and started licking each other up like there was not tomorrow. Harder and faster they all went. Nikka felt her dad about to cum.

"Lay down next to me Gloria so he could cum on us both. Cum on I want him to cover us at the same time," Nikka told Gloria.

Luis let go of Gloria who quickly put her face next to Nikka's. Luis then scooted over and aimed his cock at both girls. Nikka grabbed it and began jerking him off aiming it at their faces. Each girl reached down and began to play with the other's pussy as they waited for his cum. Soon Luis exploded shooting cum onto both the girls. Being spent from the previous encounters did not leave a lot so he just had enough to squirt once. Yet, Nikka kept stroking her dad's cock and began licking it and sucking it. She then offered it to Gloria who early gobbled it up. Still they kept fingering each other until they both came hard. Relieved they rest while playing with Luis's half hard cock.

Nikka left Gloria sucking on her dad's cock as she made her way behind Luis From there she hugged him and reached down for his cock to make sure Gloria was deepthroating as much as possible.

"Did you like that Gloria? Did you like that fat cock?" she teased.

"Fuck yea. It's the best cock ever," Gloria replied then continued to suck on Luis's dick.

Nikka reached up to Luis mask and asked Gloria, "Do you want to see who's been fucking you? Do you want to see the face of the man that just made cum? If you do, deepthroat his cock right now."

Gloria took Luis's entire cock down her throat as she waited for Nikka. With a wick little smile, Nikka removed her dad's mask. The expression on Gloria's face was beyond description. She did not know what to do. Luis smiled down at her and began playing with her hug tits as Gloria tried to come to grip with what she was seeing.

"Gloria you know my dad right? Well you should you're still sucking his dick," Nikka laughed.

Gloria finally lets the cock slide out of her mouth as she looked at Nikka and her dad.

"You sure can fuck good Gloria. And you have a great body and lovely tits. Where did you learn how to fuck so good?" Luis asked.

"Well girl, we gots to get going. My dad has to punish me for being a bad girl. Do you need a ride home?" Nikka asked.

Gloria shook her head no.

"I drove remember," she replied.

Gloria laid in bed watching Nikka and her dad get dress. As they left the room Luis patted his daughter's bare ass and winked at Gloria.

"Call me when you get home. We gots lots to talk about," Nikka told Gloria as she left the room.

"Yea we have a lot to talk about," thought Gloria as she laid there replaying everything that just occurred.

Erica_Gasca
Erica_Gasca
1,656 Followers