Naughty or Nice?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pilot63
pilot63
19 Followers

"Are you awake?" Asked Sandra Clause as she turned in the large bed to face her.

"Yes." Jenna responded. "So, it wasn't a dream."

"More like a nightmare." Sandra said.

"Yes and no." Jenna answered. "I learned a lot about myself."

"Such as?"

"Sometimes, I like to just let go and be a total slut."

"You're a natural at it." Sandra laughed.

"What happens now?" Jenna asked.

"Rob, Bryan, and Will won't have any memory of last night." Sandra said. "They'll just think they gangbanged a hooker."

"What about me?" She asked.

"You'll remember everything." Sandra said. "It's part of your lesson. What you decide to do about the boys when you see them at work is your choice. In the meantime, you're now a member of my Christmas Naughty Girl stable. Santa has his elves and reindeer. I have my nasty bitches. I'll be back to party with you next year."

"How do I get home?" Jenna asked.

"Well, your clothes are ruined." Sandra said pointing to a shopping bag with the ripped dress and underwear. "There's a nice casual outfit for you to wear after you get a shower. Your car is in the parking garage. The room and parking are paid for. See you soon."

Sandra disappeared leaving Jenna all alone. She headed off to the shower to clean up. Under the hot water, she started to feel more alive than she had before. When she stepped out of the shower to dry off, she noticed something different. Looking in the mirror, she saw a tattoo of mistletoe centered above her shaved pussy. She also noticed a small silver hoop with a tiny bell piercing her clit hood. Walking out to find her new clothes she found a handwritten note on top.

"See you next year, my naughty Christmas Slut. Sandra. "

pilot63
pilot63
19 Followers
12