Naughty Paramedics

Story Info
Naughty paramedics take advantage of their down time.
2k words
3.85
30.1k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reported for my shift as a paramedic with anticipation since I would be working with a new female medic. I had seen her a few times during her training and she was good looking and had a pleasant personality.

We did the usual things during the morning checking equipment and responding to various calls and then time for a quick lunch. We stopped at one of the local places and prayed we would get to finish eating before we got sent on a call.

Since we had not been real busy we wanted it to stay that way. We got our food and were talking about the job and how she did in paramedic school and various other things when she dropped a bomb on me. She mentioned that she knew Ruth from the pain clinic. I did not say a lot letting her talk and then she told me that she had discussed the exam Ruth and I had done and she would like to do and exam with me.

I nearly choked on my lunch and after taking some deep breaths to calm down told her we could probably do something like that. We discussed various things about the exam and I found out that she did not just want the usual physical exam like most people. She told me we could do that if I wanted but she wanted to try some different things.

I let her continue talking and really got interested when she told me she had fairly small breasts and wanted to try saline inflation in her breasts to increase the size. She wanted to have me inject her clit with saline as well and maybe even her labia. She then went on to ask if I had ever had saline injections. I told her that I had done just a little bit of experimentation but not a lot. She then wanted to know if she could do some on me. I figured what the hell why not.

We finished the rest of the day and went back to our quarters to spend an interesting and maybe somewhat quiet nite. The last run we had made to the hospital Lynn and picked up some extra supplies that we planned on playing with that evening. We had stopped and picked up take out food to eat in quarters that evening and after finishing up the in house jobs sat down to figure out the evenings entertainment.

We both wore short sleeve golf shirts and dark cargo pants for out uniforms and as we were talking I could see the outline of her nipples thru the shirt and I am sure she could see the bulge of my cock in my pants. She explained that she wanted me to see if we could enlarge her breasts by putting about 500cc of saline solution in each one.

I told her that we would have to take it slow to allow the tissue to expand and that it would remain there for a while until the body could reabsorb it. She soon had stripped off her shirt and bra and showed me her nice small breasts with little nipples already hard.

We set up the IV solutions and used the extra training table for her. I cleaned an area on her left breast planning to insert the needle close to the nipple area but not wanting to insert the needle in the nipple.

I finally asked is she was ready and she sucked in a deep breath and told me to do it. I uncapped the 20ga needle and stretched the skin tight and pushed the needle in to her breast. She gripped my arm tightly as the needle moved forward and relaxed as I stopped pushing.

I then hooked up the like and released the clamp letting the solution start to flow slowly in to her breast. We watched as the tissue soon started to expand as the solution spread and before long she was going from a 34 a to a 34 b bra size. I asked her how it felt and she told me there was some stinging but not bad and her breast felt heavier. She then told me to start the other one so I moved over and cleaned an area and soon was pushing the needle in.

I think this one must have hurt more because she groaned quite a bit as the needle made its journey deep in her breast.

I soon had the line hooked up and running and watched as this breast worked to grow in size like the other one. We watched the increase in size and we both took turns running our hands over her breast to make sure the solution spread evenly. The tiny nipples were pushed out as the tissue expanded and she looked down at them telling me that we may have to make them larger also.

Finally both bags were empty and each breast had grown in size with the 500cc of solution. I removed the needles and placed a small band aid over each needle hole as she moved off the table to look in the mirror.

I could see her larger breasts bouncing as she moved about checking them out. She finally came back and asked if I was ready for some fun and then we could do some more for her later.

I told her I was ready and asked what she had in mind. She told me to strip and then had me stand nude in front of her unable to hide my hard cock.

She took me in her hand and said we needed to fix that before we went any farther. She took me in her mouth as her hands rubbed my balls and I was soon moaning with pleasure as she stopped and slid out of the rest of her uniform and bent over the table opening her legs wide for me to take her from behind.

I was soon buried deep inside her with my hands reaching around to cup her new enlarged breasts.I think it was only a couple minutes before she was screaming thru an orgasm as I filled her with my cum and then lay across her trying to slow down my breathing.

We finally recovered and she began to move around setting up another IV set. I watched as she moved around finally turning back and asking me if she could inflate my ball sack.

I figured after what I had just done I could not argue so I told her sure. She told me she would shave me first so I sat on the table and watched as she gently shaved my cock and ball sack.

My cock was starting to want attention again but she told me to save it for later. I lay back and watched as she cleaned a spot on the sack near the top about in the middle. She stretched the skin tight and soon I felt the burn of the needle pushing in.

She attached the line and opened the control and we sat watching as my ball sack started to expand. She used her hands to massage the sack and balls keeping the solution flowing evenly. I did not feel any pain only the sensation of her hands on my balls.

I could feel the stretching as the extra weight pulled my sack and balls down and when she finally removed the needle my sack was quite large and heavy.

My cock was also getting quite large and heavy again but she told me to wait a while longer. She then prepared several syringes filling them with the same type saline solution we had just used.

She told me she wanted me to enlarge her clit and nipples. She leaned back on the table with a pillow under her back to make her chest stick out more as I picked up one of the syringes with a small needle attached and wiped a spot at the base of her nipple.

I grasped the nipple and pulled it out and quickly pushed the nipple in as she gasped in pain. I injected the solution stretching the nipple until it was about three times its original size.

I soon had the second nipple filled to the same size and watched as she checked them out. I then picked up the last syringe and told her that I knew from doing this in the past that this one would hurt a lot.

She told me she figured that but she wanted her clit to be enlarged like her nipples. She lay back showing me her shaved wet slit and clenched the sides of the table waiting for me to start. I soon located the right area of her clit and used on hand to pull it out which caused her to suck in her breathe from the pressure of my fingers. I used the other hand to push the needle down and in to her clit causing her to scream as the needle pierced her clit.

I did not give her a chance to stop as I pushed the plunger down slowly filling her clit and stretching it out. She moaned loudly and thrashed her head from side to side as I finished the procedure. She lay there panting telling me it sure as hell did hurt a lot. She had to lay there for a while to let the pain subside before telling me it was her turn again.

She motioned for me to lay back and I watched as she cleaned a spot on my nipple and slipped a needle behind it and injected saline causing my nipple to push out. She repeated the same procedure on the other side and when she ran her hands over them it was like an electric shock.

I was then rewarded by her telling me she wanted to try out her new improved body parts so could I please make love to her. She lay back on the table and I first moved to take her nipples in my mouth causing her to instantly moan with pleasure. I sucked both nipples for a while and then moved down between her legs and took her clit between my lips as my fingers played with her nipples. Her legs were thrown wide apart and I soon tasted her juices on my lips and then she was pulling me up to slide inside her. I pushed inside her and felt the weight of my ball sack swinging against her ass until we both exploded in a mind blowing orgasm.

We lay there for some time just trying to recover from the experience.

Finally she moved around and went to the bathroom while I lay there trying to figure out if this was all a dream. She came back out of the bathroom and still naked with her swaying breasts moved to the counter and pulled on a pair of gloves and picked up a tube of KY lubricant.

She said I have one more thing I want to try if you are willing. I figured at this point what could happen. She told me she wanted to do a prostate massage on me so I could teach her how to locate it. She had me lean over the table and spread my legs and I soon felt the probing finger at my ass. She slipped it inside and moved it around with my guidance until she found the right spot.

I moaned as she stroked my prostate and then slid around to slide my cock in her mouth. I was soon plunging deep in her mouth as her finger stroked my prostate and I soon filled her with another load of cum which I did not think possible. My knees shook as she slid the finger out and patted my ass.

We cleaned up the equipment and used only one of the bunk beds that nite as we fell asleep discussing what we could try next time.