Naughty Pictures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B_Couric
B_Couric
285 Followers

"Jason, what are you going..." Lia said, again covering herself, this time her hand over the wet sex between her legs.

"Relax, it's just pictures," he said, "just pretend you like it."

Pretend, is he joking? "I'm not sure about this."

"Think about how you felt when you listened to Matt boning that girl next door, just pretend."

She reluctantly pulled her hand away.

Jason gave direction like a professional photographer, "Matt, you can touch her, feel her like you want her...but don't go too far."

"I want her," Matt said.

Lia bit her lip as Matt's hands roamed her sides, her stomach, her legs... A hand slid down behind her knee and slowly made it's way up the back of her leg. No, no no, oh my God. she protested feebly as his hand slid in place on her bare ass.

Click. Click. Click

"How do you like it?" Jason asked.

"It's fucking great, it's so fucking great but we have to stop before this goes too far."

"It's just pretend," Jason said.

"Okay," Lia said, wanting to believe him.

"Are you ready for him to go a little further?"

"Yes," Lia couldn't lie now.

"Kiss him."

"Are you sure?" Lia said in disbelief. She'd been dying to kiss him, she'd fantasized about their first kiss, and she never ever thought it would be in this situation, naked on the bed with her boyfriend taking pictures.

"Kiss him."

She looked at Matt who slid up her body, kissing her neck, her ears, her cheeks and finally her lips. Her mind did backflips as she opened her mouth to his tongue. They kissed passionately, hot and heavy like two long lost lovers. She couldn't get enough of Matt.

"Okay, okay, you can stop now," laughed Jason.

Is he really this blind, thought Lia as she continued to kiss Matt. For a split second she felt Matt could punch Jason's lights out and she wouldn't have minded. Instead, Matt broke it off. He sat up, awaiting direction from Jason.

"Honey, I want you to unzip him," Jason said.

Lia's hands trembled at the thought. Jason nodded and Matt sat back, looking up at the ceiling surely not believing his good luck.

"Matt, stand next to her like I did. We'll swap positions."

Jason grinned at Matt and began licking and slurping Lia's breasts. He was wet and sloppy and not nearly as smooth as Matt, but as she undid Matt's belt buckle she didn't care.

It was thick and hard, maybe seven or eight inches long and well veined. She imagined the hole at the tip to be an eye, ready to explore her depths.

This was nothing like Little Jason. That was a cocklet compared to this. Oh fuck it's gorgeous, thought Lia.

"Go ahead, take it," Matt said.

She looked at Jason and he nodded.

She reached up and gently held it in awe. It felt hot and heavy and she put two hands around it at the same time. She squeezed it and Matt moaned, a drop of clear fluid gathering at the tip. This was the member that caused that girl to scream in delight as it entered her.

"It's just pretend," Jason said, snapping her back to reality. "Pretend you want to suck it."

Oh I do, thought Lia but she was hesitant. If she did this, things would change.

Matt moved closer and the tip rubbed against her cheek.

Click.

Lia jerked back in surprise, touching where his warm hardness had touched her and she felt a drop of fluid, impossibly slippery.

Click.

"It's just pretend," whispered Jason, "Taste it."

"If it's just pretend, you suck it," Lia said, still shocked.

Jason looked at her oddly, a smile on his face as he glanced at Matt, his cock and back to Lia.

"Okay," he said and she watched him rise up slightly, his lips getting closer to his friend's shaft.

He hesitated.

"See what I mean?" Lia said, barely holding her breath. Jason glanced at her and leaned it, letting the head of Matt's hard penis briefly touch his lips.

He sat back, smiling, "See, that wasn't so hard."

"Woah," Lia said. She leaned in and also put the penis against her lips.

Click.

"Now put it in your mouth, you don't have to let it touch anything, just pretend," Jason said.

"You first."

Matt shrugged and turned, pointing it toward Jason. "You heard the lady."

"Asshole," Jason said but he leaned and guided it close, oh so close, and it went into his open mouth, grazing his lips. He arched an eyebrow at Lia, as if to say that's not so bad.

"Suck him a little bit," Lia said and she watched as he did it, his mouth closed around Matt's shaft and he slowly and deliberately took him deep into his mouth. He's doing it, oh my God, he's sucking him. Jason certainly didn't have the ability to deepthroat that, but the way Matt's large hefty balls hung near Jason's chin struck Lia as erotic as hell.

Click, Matt took a picture, laughing.

Jason looked up surprised and gagged and coughing up the hard cock, slime dripping from it. Lia knew from experience it was saliva and a little something extra.

"Maybe we should delete that one," Jason said.

"Oh no," laughed Lia. "This is my insurance policy picture. You ever send mine, I send yours."

She looked up at Matt and this time gripped his now wet dick more firmly and guided it to her mouth. She kissed the tip and licked the shaft like a lollipop as Jason snapped pictures.

"Put it in your mouth," Jason said.

She put it in briefly. She wanted badly to blow Matt but she held back, afraid of the consequences of giving him sexual pleasure. She'd have to fight him off as long as she had Jason as a boyfriend.

Jason seemed exasperated at her stubbornness. "Are you sure?"

Lia stood firm, "I'm not going to suck him off."

"Okay," Jason said, and he stood up, thinking, "We'll do something easy. Give me a sexy pose."

Lia sat up, crossing her legs and acting demure as Jason took more pictures. Matt tried to stuff his hard cock back in his pants she said, "You poor thing. Blame your roommate," hiking her thumb at Jason.

"It's all good," Matt said, "This is crazy but I'm just along for the ride."

"Spread your legs Lia," Jason said.

She spread willingly and happily, flashing her sexy eyes at Matt. He ogled her, and she enjoyed teasing him as her long legs parted giving him a clear view of her bare pussy. What a difference fifteen minutes makes. She wondered how Jason was going to wrap this up because it had come oh so close to disaster.

"More," Jason said.

How much more can I go? She decided to get on all fours, arching her back to give them a nice shot of her behind. She reached between her legs and peeled her labia apart giving both of them a vulgar, erotic peek at her snatch. Yeses and Fuck Yeses filled the room.

"Kiss my ass," Lia said, enjoying the attention.

"Gladly," Matt said, handing the camera to Jason. Lia had meant it as an insult.

On bended knee Matt planted a big wet kiss on one of her cheeks.

"That's nice," Lia said, flipping her hair back as she smiled at Matt.

"Another one?"

"Sure," Lia said.

He kissed her, but closer to her slit. Lia felt herself overcome with desire.

"Another?"

Lia nodded and Matt nudged her legs apart, kissing her where her ass met her thigh, very close to her golden zone.

"Another?"

"Yes," she whimpered and Matt planted a long, passionate wet kiss right on her slit, his lower lip teasing her clit, his tongue exploring her crevice.

How did this happen? It felt so good and had started so innocently as she tried to steer the picture session to something lighter. Her breathing became heavy and ragged and she barely noticed Jason taking more pictures, egging her on. She spread her legs on her own, eventually falling to her back, legs spread, as Matt teased and played with her wet, hot slit.

She closed her eyes, enjoying the best cunnilingus of her life as her boyfriend took more pictures, her face contorted in pleasure.

"I want you to pretend to fuck her," Matt said.

"No, don't stop," she moaned.

Matt didn't listen, he listened to his roommate, ever the helpful partner in her debasement. When she looked down his pants were already at his ankles, him kicking them off and he slid up her, kissing her breasts again, kissing her. She wrapped her arms around him, gently holding his head as they passionately kissed. She felt his long hard member, a man's cock dragging against her leg, closer, closer to the treasure between her legs.

He rubbed it back and forth against her slit, teased her labia and eventually lay it on her stomach.

"Yes, that's it," Jason said, giving direction. "Pretend you're making love to her."

Matt obliged, rhythmically pumped against her, pretending to fuck her, masturbating her clit with his long hard shaft.

"Jason, we have to stop..." Lia sighed, another long heavy moan interrupting her thoughts, "we can't...we have to stop."

"It's just pretend," Jason insisted, "Like a porno."

"Should I get a condom?" Matt said.

Lia froze not believing that this was happening.

"That's okay," Jason said, "Just.." he paused as if trying to weigh the consequences of his words, "I just want to take a picture as if you were fucking. Put the head between her legs but don't fuck her."

"Are you sure?" Matt said.

"Do it."

Matt arranged himself carefully, the tip of his throbbing penis at her entrance.

Click.

"Push it in a little more. Slowly. Don't fuck her. Please don't fuck her."

Lia that he heard something like angst in his words, the way he said please. Matt pressed and Lia felt it, Matt's thick hot member forcing her open, her vagina stretching to accept him. He barely put it in and paused.

Click. Click.

"Oh that's so hot," Jason said, "Put it in a little bit more. Just a little."

Please please please. Lia shifted, trying to get more of him inside her. Matt sensed it and following Jason's direction he slid in until his thick head popped past her inner lips and disappeared inside her.

She moaned, loud and passionately as the walls inside her seemed to suck him in, absorb his cock.

"Okay guys, you can stop," Jason said, but the two of them froze like Greek statues. Waves of pleasure fluttered from deep inside her.

Lia reached out to Jason, "Come here," she whimpered, "Get in close and take pictures of him inside me..."

Jason knelt in close aiming the camera from different angles as Matt's huge thick rod gently rocked as Matt shifted positions.

"Jason, it' just pretend right?" Lia moaned.

Jason nodded.

"Let him do it. Please? You can take more pictures."

"Maybe a little bit..." Jason said. He looked on as his friend's large member thrust into Lia, who screamed with pleasure. She had never felt something so large within her and it felt warm and good and filled her up in a way Jason never had. Her inner lips, pinker than her browner outer lips, gripped Matthews erection, now slick and shiny with his girlfriend's wetness. The smell overwhelmed him, the smell not on Matt's cock because Matt had aroused her. Jason struggled to wrap his mind around it

Matt bent down again and Jason saw how their lips met, how Lia's tongue flickered as it met Matt's kiss, how it probed Matt's tongue. Jason pulled his cock out of his pants, raging and angry and desperately in need of relief. Lia reached for it, her slender fingers blindly stroking pulling and tugging his small penis as she held Matt, now hunched over her like an animal, thrusting deep.

Lia willed herself to push Matt away so she could attend to Jason but she couldn't. She looked at Jason, her head rocking from Matt's strokes, her eyes half closed from erotic exhaustion and said, "When he's finished you can have me."

Jason nodded.

"Are you close?" Lia whispered to Matt.

"Yes."

"Me too," Lia's felt another wave pass through her, stronger than ever. All she could do was moan, Ohhhhhhhh as her orgasm peaked.

Matt tensed, silent, and quickly thrust twice, bang bang, into Lia, his scrotum contracting as his injection took. He held her tight, protecting her as his sperm began their journey deep in her belly. Ten seconds turned into thirty. He rose up, sliding out one, two, five, seven inches of a semi-soft erection. His balls swung, now empty.

He paused, putting a hand on Jason's shoulder and said, "Thank you."

Jason leaned in and kissed his girlfriend, now a reclamation project. Lia smiled serenely, and Jason examined her, unable to help himself as he kissed her breasts, stomach, and peered down between her legs. Her opening was unlike he'd ever seen. Her perfect symmetrical lips were now swollen, red and distended and the was an honest to god trail of pearly liquid slipping from her battered pussy. The smell was strong and pungent. Revitalizing.

Matt became even harder, and positioned himself at her entrance, sliding in with ease. Her pussy wasn't the warm hot pocket he knew so well, but slightly cool from the juice and very loose, barely hugging his cock. It didn't matter. He slid in, the combination of Matt's pearly gift, and Lia's natural wetness, the best lube he'd ever felt.

Lia didn't even notice when Little Jason erupted on the third thrust.

B_Couric
B_Couric
285 Followers
12