Naughty Pleasures Ch. 01: Naughty Housewife

Story Info
The first of a series of Naughty Pleasures.
1k words
3.44
46.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CatRus
CatRus
3 Followers

Naughty Pleasures

Hello to all the Naughty Boys and Girls out there. You know who you are! It's your Naughty Housewife once again here for your pleasure. I would like to share another Naughty Pleasures call with you.

Enjoy my Naughties:

So you're interested in a Naughty Pleasure tonight? What kind of pleasure would you enjoy this evening? I think that can be arranged. Have a seat, get real comfortable and we can begin. I have this thought about you in tight jeans, is that correct? Oh good. May I put my hands on you?

Now close your eyes for me. Listen to my voice. Can you do that for the Naughty Housewife? Oh Good. I'd like to caress your face starting at your chin, and what a strong chin it is. Moving slowly with both of my hands towards your ears, then into your hair. So soft, rubbing around to your neck. I can't reach. I need to get closer. May I sit on your lap?

Nice. I climb onto your lap straddling your legs with my pussy rubbing over where a nice bulge is arising. Does that feel nice?

Let's continue then. I really need to get to that neck, let's remove this shirt, shall we?

Oh I like a big strong chest, very nice in deed. My hands automatically go to those nice muscles speckled with hair. My tongue darts out for a taste of that neck. Oh it's divine. I can't get enough. Kissing and licking and nibbling all over your neck. Is that good for you honey?

Then let's continue. My, my, I am feeling flushed from our passion. We need to remove some of my clothes. Would you like to watch?

I slowly pull my blouse over my head and drop it in your lap. Can you hold this sugar?

My foot comes up and lands in between your legs, very close to your erection. The hose come down until my toes wiggle free. Then the other leg is free with my toes massaging your erection through your jeans. I think you like my feet. They need some attention can you kiss on them for me, Please? Oh thank you. Do you like what you see?

Nice, I think it's time to free that throbbing erection I see behind those tight jeans. May I? Will you stand up for me?

Oh there it is. How nice. Pushing your undone jeans all the way to the floor, I bend over from the waist and begin licking your nipples that are now as hard as ice. I lick and nibble as I move my way down. I just love hip bones. Biting and sucking on your hip bone brings me so much pleasure. I need to squeeze your ass while I do this, is that ok?

Excellent, what ouch? Ok not so hard then. Just nice soft caresses for now. As I enjoy all of your skin your penis is rubbing in my hair. Do you like my red hair against your penis?

I like your penis in my hair. Let's rub it with my hair shall we. Oh that's it honey. Hump on it. Easy, not too hard. Oh I just need you in my mouth. Moving my hair out of the way I encircle your nice head with my lips and take a small suck. Then another. Moving slightly then I suck in and come off with a nice "Pop". Oh you like that do you. Now don't squirm for me, ok sugar?

I grab your ass again and bring my mouth fully around your penis with a fast swoop. Slurping and bobbing, holding that ass tight. Continuing the pace for a moment more, then another "Pop". You miss me already? No need to answer, I see you humping trying to find my mouth again. Let's hold you just a minute. Wrapping my hands around you in a firm but tender grip. Sliding slowly up and down, up and down twist and turn, up and down. You are doing such a fine job humping for me. Those balls look lonely and since I am still down here I should just take a nibble. Oh you like that?

Me too, there so full for me. Swirling one ball from my mouth only to suck in another. Licking your ball sack and slurping as they swing away. Such nice balls you have. Continuing to pump you faster and faster with my hand. My other hand seems to be roaming is that ok sugar?

What's that, oh you have never. Well let's see how we like just a little play ok then?

My free hand slides around and caresses your crease. Such a nice ass to play with. I just have to smack it one good time, don't let me scare you. Pumping, up and down, twist and turn, up and down. Circling your cherry ass with my fingers. What, you like that, I knew you would. We will just play this time, but when you call again, you're going to want me there. I pull your balls in once again and slurp on them making the nicest noises. Can you hear?

It just turns me on so. But its time my dear. I pull your engorged penis close and place it between my big breasts. Now hump for me. That's it. I can't resist pulling just a little on these balls and again encircling your nice cherry ass. Oh I am enjoying myself tonight. Now with your penis between my breasts humping hard, hitting my chin, I just have to grab those ass cheeks and squeeze hard. I'm sorry about my nails but it just can't be helped. Oh, Oh here it comes as I stick my tongue out as your cum burst forth, one, two spurts on my face and now oozing on my breast. Oh you're hot cum on my face, dripping in my mouth and on my breast, so nice. Now, now wasn't that a Naughty Pleasure to remember.

There, there let me hold you a while.

CatRus
CatRus
3 Followers