Naughty Santa

Story Info
My special Christmas present.
1.5k words
4.32
16.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt so sad as I kissed my husband good-bye at the airport. I knew he had to leave on a business trip but it was only a couple of days before Christmas. Even his kisses and assurances that he would be home to spend the holiday with me didn't cheer me up.

I drove home in a black fog. I was so depressed. I didn't have any family to spend Christmas with. It would be just me and him but at least we would be together. I stopped and got some more decorations for the tree that we had gotten at the garden center, thinking that decorating the tree and listening to some Christmas music might cheer me up.

As soon as I got home I started winding all the little twinkle lights around the tree, putting on the ornaments and tinsel then sat in a chair watching the tiny flashing lights. Christmas carols played on the stereo as I sat in the living room in front of the fireplace. The Christmas tree lights twinkled, and music played but I was still depressed and decided to go to bed early.

On Christmas eve, I waited eagerly for his phone call. He was supposed to call as soon as he reached the airport to let me know he was home. Since he wasn't sure when his flight would be in he planned to take a cab home from the airport. I eagerly grabbed the phone when it rang but my disappointment was supreme when he told me the airport and all the roads had been shut down because of a snowstorm. I was ready to cry when he told me he loved me, but he wouldn't be able to make it home until after the storm had stopped and the airport was reopened.

That evening, Christmas Eve, I was really depressed. How lonely I felt as I sat drinking a glass of wine. Even though I knew he wouldn't make it home I still put on the hot red lace baby doll nightie I had bought as a surprise for him and now he wouldn't even be home to see it. I took another sip of wine and nibbled one of the sugar cookies I had made for "Santa", feeling very sorry for myself.

I went to the kitchen for to refill my glass when I heard a thump in the living room. I was scared. I didn't know what had made the noise. I ran back to the living room and saw my husband, dressed in a Santa suit holding a big red bag from which he took the presents to place under the tree. I didn't know how he had managed to get home, but I gave a cry of happiness and rushed into his arms.

I loved the way his fake beard tickled my lips as I kissed him. I slid my tongue between his lips, licking the insides of his mouth which tasted like peppermint. He pulled back looking shocked, but I just pulled him close again, kissing him deeply. I pulled him over to the chair and pushed him down, sitting on his lap as I giggled.

I whispered naughty words in his ear as I told him what I wanted for Christmas. He seemed surprised but as my hand reached to unbutton his Santa suit he took off the black gloves he had been wearing and grabbed my breasts. I undid the rest of the buttons, spreading his jacket wide as I kissed his chest and nibbled his nipples.

He stood me on my feet and eased my nightie over my head. I loved the feel of his lips sucking my nipples as I arched backward against his strong arms. That beard was still tickling and driving me crazy as he picked me up and carried me to the fur rug in front of the fire. He laid me down on the rug as his finger ran down my belly and beneath my lace panties.

I was so hot I was shaking. He slipped my panties off and started licking my naval before sliding down to run his tongue between my wet pussy lips. Oh man, that tickling beard rubbing against my pussy was making me so hot I reached down to spread my pussy wide open as he sucked my clit before pushing his tongue into my pulsing wet vagina.

My hips arched as he grabbed my ass, rubbing his fake beard against my throbbing pussy until I screamed as the cum gushed onto his face, wetting his beard. He licked and sucked every drop before undoing his red Santa pants. I kneeled on the rug, licking his cock before I sucked the head of it into my mouth. Slowly I sucked him in, inch by inch until he was shaking.

He grabbed my hair, pushing my face down roughly on his stiff pulsating cock. I sucked until he started to moan then I stopped abruptly. I wasn't ready for it to end so fast. I wanted more than this for my Christmas present.

I got on all fours, shoving my ass right in his face as he reached his hands to grab my ass, spreading my cheeks wide as he started licking my asshole. I moaned as he pushed his tongue in deep as I felt his fingernails lightly scraping the soft flesh of my pussy.

Cum gushed down his fingers as I orgasmed, my entire body dissolving like the hot wax from a candle. I felt him push his huge cock in my pussy as I pushed back against him as hard as I could, wanting him deeper inside me.

He fucked my pussy, his thrusts rough and deep before he pulled out and shoved his dick up my ass. I orgasmed, screaming as I felt his cum squirting out, burning the inside of my ass. I collapsed to the floor trying to catch my breath as he lay beside me, holding me tight in his arms.

As I lay snuggled in his arms I tugged at his fake beard, giggling, and telling him I didn't know what he had used to make it stay on so well, but he was going to have one hell of a time getting it off. He picked me up and carried me to the bedroom, kissing me hard as he laid me down on the soft covers. He devoured my breasts as his hand slid down between my wet thighs and shoved into my pussy once again.

I begged him to fuck me as my pussy clenched down on his stabbing fingers. He rose above me, kissing me hard as he stabbed his cock into me. I wrapped my legs around his waist to pull him tighter to me as my body arched against his thrusting hips. My scream of pleasure echoed in the room as cum, hot and slick dripped from both of us. What a wonderful Christmas present I thought as I held his shaking body close against me, my head lying on his chest. It felt so good to be with him under the soft thick comforter. I fell fast asleep, so happy that he was home with me.

The next morning, I was awakened by the sound of the front door opening. I grabbed my robe and slippers, putting them on quickly and ran to see who it was. My eyes bulged as I saw my husband walking in the door, carrying his suitcase. My mind whirled. How could he just be getting home when he was with me last night?

He smiled at me before he grabbed me in his arms and whirled me around. He hugged me tight and told me how glad he was to be home. I just stood silent in total shock as he kissed me. He said he was going to unpack and take a shower. My head whirled as I thought of the night just past. What was he talking about? We had spent a fantastic night together. I wandered over to the chair and sat down, wondering if I was losing my mind.

That's when I noticed the plate of cookies I had left out for "Santa" was empty. Beside the empty plate was a small red envelope. I opened the card slowly and read the words, not believing my eyes: "Thanks for a wonderful night, love Santa." Oh my God, what had I done? I didn't say a word as I tossed the card in the fire and watched it burn. I picked up my lacy red nightie, put it on and went into the bedroom.

My husband's eyes widened as he emerged from the bathroom and stared at me in my red lace baby doll nightie. I put a fake smile on my face as I put my arms around him and kissed him. I thought I heard the faint jingling of sleigh bells and a shouted "Merry Christmas" as I pulled my husband down on the bed and held him tightly to me. I knew this was one Christmas tale I would never tell.