Naughty Schoolgirl Diana

Story Info
Horny schoolgirl is sent to the principal's office.
3.1k words
4.28
197.8k
131

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 10/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is flash fiction I wrote in 2 day after encountering a lovely young girl named Diana.

*****

Diana sat in the hard wooden chair outside the principal's office, biting her lip and swinging her legs nervously. This was the third time this month and, after the warning she had received last time, she knew that she was in for some punishment. She ran her hand nervously through her dark hair, cut short, pixie style and reapplied her pink glitter lip gloss.

"Grown-ups never seem to understand!" she thought, wondering what her punishment would be, "School is just SO boring and ..."

Diana couldn't quite finish her thought, because she didn't really realize what she was feeling. In a few years she would realize that horny was the word she was looking for. At 18, her hormones had started kicking in with a vengeance. Her boobs had begun to develop and now were a healthy c cup size and so sensitive that she would often absent-mindedly graze her fingertips over them when she was alone. Her nipples would become so hard that they were almost painful. She loved the feeling, but once she worked herself to such a state of arousal, she didn't know what to do, and was now constantly in a state of frustration.

School had become a torment for her. The classes held absolutely no interest for her, but the boys; they were another matter. She found herself constantly staring at them, watching them during soccer practice, looking at the bulges they often tried to hide in their pants. One time, she passed by the boys locker room at the same time one of the football players were going in. The simultaneous sight of so many shirtless boys, combined with the musky locker room scent that caught her nose, made her weak. Unsure of what she was feeling, she all but ran to the bathroom and sat in one of the stalls, panties around her ankles. The urge she felt between her legs was strange, but powerful, and she just sat there, not knowing what to do. It didn't quite feel like she needed to pee, but there was some sort of pressure deep inside her and her panties did feel very, very moist. After about 10 minutes of feeling like she needed to burst, the whole experience subsided to the point where she felt she could actually walk in public again, though, even the movement of her legs seemed to pleasantly torture her.

These feeling had come upon her more and more frequently. Just today in history class, Diana had been so distracted with one of the boys sitting next to her that she failed to hear the teacher call her name. Not just once, but three times. She had been daydreaming that they were alone together and it was him that was touching her breasts, firmly squeezing them and playing with her stiff nipples. When she finally came to reality at the repeated calling of her name, her hard little rosebuds were straining at the fabric of her white blouse. She turned beet red, sure that all of her classmates could see them. Being sent to the principal's office at the time was a relief.

Now that she had time to contemplate her fate, she had become increasingly nervous. She smoothed out her pleated plaid skirt that went almost down to her knees and kicked her feet in knee-high stocking until her shoes hung precariously from her toes. Now away from the eyes of her classmates, the feeling had come back. The feel of a building pressure, a need somewhere deep near her bladder. She could feel the dampness of her panties as they scrunched up between her legs, but she couldn't do anything about it. She knew she was in enough trouble as it was and if the principal came out to find her gone, there would be hell to pay.

After what seemed like forever, the door to his office opened and he appeared, scanning the room and finally fixing his gaze upon her. His expression went from one of mild boredom to one of frank exasperation.

"Diana! How many times do I need to meet with you before you'll learn to behave?" He let out a sigh and shook his head disapprovingly. "Get into my office now, young lady."

Even more anxious now that the time of her punishment had arrived, she hopped off the chair and scuttled into the principal's office, heart beating rapidly beneath her chest. She immediately sat down in the chair in front of his desk and put on her most penitent look, hoping she could escape with a stern lecture. She heard the door shut behind her and his footsteps as he walked towards the desk. Instead of sitting behind the desk, however, he sat on the edge closest to her, hands on his knees as he leaned in towards her.

"Diana, what's come over you? We've never seen this type of behavior in you before? What's going on?" Fighting the urge to yell, he tried to assume a concerned tone, while he figured out an approach that would actually get through to this student.

It wasn't easy. At 38, Dan Broadstreet, or Principal Broadstreet to his students, felt like he was trapped. Driven and intelligent, he had quickly risen through the ranks of education, until he had become the principal of this sleepy suburban high school. Now he wondered what he had gotten himself into. He had job security here, but he felt there was no where left to go and the students seemed so resistant to growing up and actually becoming adults that he was at the end of his rope in dealing with them. Now at the end of a long day, he was working late just to manage one more troubled student; everyone else in the office had gone home.

Weary from the day's work, Diana was just the final straw. At 18, she had been the ideal student; fresh-faced, enthusiastic, both a cheerleader and on the track team. Poised to become a bright, young woman. All of that had changed in her senior year at the school and it didn't feel like she ever listened to a word he, or any of the other teachers for that matter, said.

Unbeknownst to him, the position he had put himself in placed his crotch exactly at eye level, just a few feet away from her face. Her eyes seemed to be magnetically drawn to stare at the impressive bulge of his manhood outlined underneath his dress slacks. Unconsciously, she licked her lips as her mouth began to water and she squeezed her legs together as a warmth began to spread between them. Principal Broadstreet's sharp voice brought her focus up to his face.

"Diana!" he said sternly, "Are you even listening to me! I've had it up to here with you! How are we going to teach you to behave?"

Diana looked up at his looming over her and was overcome by a swirling tidal wave of conflicting feelings. Fear at what he would do to her, but also excitement. As she inhaled the musky scent of his cologne and look into his cold, blue eyes and chiseled face, she felt such a build up of emotions inside of her, she was completely at a loss.

"I don't know, Principal Broadstreet?", she babbled, "I'll do better. I promise. Really, I, I know I haven't been good and I promise to do better."

"Thats what you told me the last time you were here, and the last time before that. No, I think its time you realized just how serious I am!" With that he stood up, towering over with his 6' 3", 190lb frame. "You're going to learn what punishment is like. Get up!"

Immediately she stood up, nervous about what he meant, but too afraid to say anything or disobey. He seemed genuinely angry and this terrified her.

"Stand right here." He placed his large hands on her hips and physically moved her into a position facing the wooded desk, about two feet away from it. "Now, bend over and place you hands on the desk!" He laid one of his hands against the small of her back, placing pressure on her and holding her into place. "Now, don't move. You've been asking for this for a long time, young lady, and you're going to get it."

With that, he brought his other hand down hard on her ass cheeks. The sharp smack of him hitting her ass was loud in the small office and shocked her more than the sting of it did. She nearly jumped from the shock of it, but held herself in place, lest she risk more of his wrath. Again and again, his hand descended on her firm, teenage bottom, creating a burning sensation across her tender rump.

That was not the only sensation she was feeling. She had never been touched in such a way and she felt completely in his power, utterly at his mercy. There was pain, yes, but underneath it electric bolts of pleasure were shooting down both her legs and the thunderhead itself was swirling inside of her. An almost unbearable need was building in her pelvis, and she could feel herself soaking her panties until it seemed that she would be literally dripping soon. Her heart beat faster within her chest and she was scared to move and the room was becoming so, so hot.

While he was spanking this petite, nubile student, what had begun as a punishment was taking on different tones. As his hand abused this poor students rear, he was becoming aware of the firm flesh of her ass as each blow sent a ripple of vibrations across its round curve. He also noticed her breathing getting quicker and soon after that, began to smell her excitement as the feminine scent started to fill the room. Gradually, Dan could feel his pants getting tighter.

He stopped spanking her and left his hand on her now stinging posterior. For a moment the only sound in the room was of Diana's rapid breathing and occasional whimper that escaped her lips.

"We're not done, young lady.", Dan said solemnly, though now he fought to keep his breathing even. "I think your skirt is softening the blow. You've been a very bad girl, you know that, right?"

"Y, Yes, Sir. I know I've been bad." Diana replied breathlessly. Confused both by her heightened state of excitement and the course this visit to the principal's office was taking.

She felt him lift her skirt up, revealing silky, red panties covering the smooth, milky white skin of her buttocks. He could see some reddened skin, from where his blows landed peeked out from underneath. He moved the fabric of her panties into her butt crack, effectively turning them into a thong, exposing nearly all of her beautiful, young ass. Then he grabbed the fabric and roughly pulled it up, wedgie style and held it tight with his other hand, hard enough to almost lift her off the ground. The sudden pressure it now placed on the swollen clit and labia drew a sharp gasp from her. He kept the pressure on her sensitive bits and landed a solid blow to one of her cheeks.

She gave a soft moan. The sensations flooding her system were too much to bear and she began to grind herself into the panties now rubbing against her engorged sex organs. She felt so close, but she didn't know what she was close to, only that she needed to keep that silky fabric sliding against her.

"Stop!", Dan said severely, bringing his hand down hard on her other cheek. She froze in place, unsure of what to do. "Stay where you are. Don't move."

He released her panties and another small whimper came out as the pressure against her clit was removed. She wanted it to continue so bad. She knew she had to obey, but her pussy felt so needful right now.

"I think I know what the problem is, Diana. Move your legs farther apart." She shifted so that her legs were about two feet apart. Dan slipped his fingers into the waistband of her underwear and slid them down to her thighs, so that her sex was entirely exposed. The air of the room felt cool on her wet skin between her legs.

"Principal Broadstreet, what are you doing?" No one outside of her family had ever seen her naked before, and certainly not an adult, a large man in a position of power. Thoughts and emotions conflicted inside her, but none was so overwhelming as the desire to be touched down there.

Dan could only gaze in amazement at first. The sight of the perky, young student, bent over his desk and alone with him in his office excited him beyond reason. Her ass was perfect, her pussy nearly bald with only a few wisps of peach fuzz around the glistening full pinkness of her lips. His dick was harder than he could ever remember it being and it pushed outward against his pants, demanding to be freed. Placing one of his hands on the small of her back again, the fingers of the other gently traced the moist, full flesh around her opening.

She gasped at his touch and then moaned uncontrollably. "Oh, God, that feels so good.", she said, though it came out as a whisper.

He continued to use his fingers to caress and massage her wet, virgin sex before finally slowly pushing his thumb inside of her. Her pussy hungrily squeezed around his thick digit as he moved it in and out of her at a steady, insistent tempo, simultaneously rubbing her clitoris with his other fingers. Diana was frozen in position, bent over, now resting much of her weight on her hands for support, legs weak and unsteady. Suddenly, her hips began to buck uncontrollably and a series of guttural noises, a series of "uh, uh uh, ..."came out of her as she orgasmed powerfully, vaginal muscles spasming around his fingers. He kept up the pace, working his finger in and around inside her as they became slick with her wetness.

He couldn't take it anymore. He unbuckled his belt with one hand and undid his pants, allowing them to fall around his ankles. Sliding his boxers down as well, his penis sprang free, rigid and eager. Withdrawing his thumb from her still clenching pussy, he wet the tip of his dick from the moisture dripping from her and then pushed himself completely inside of her in one firm thrust.

"Ooooh! Oh, God! Oh, Sir, what are you doing to me? Ahhh!" She moaned deliriously, words trailing off into incomprehensible mewls of pleasure.

"Holy fuck, you're so tight!" he exclaimed, her virgin hole vacuum sealing around his rock hard cock. He pumped steadily, pulling out until the head of his dick was just inside of her and then back in until the entirety of his shaft was buried deep within her. He gripped her hips firmly, trying to steady them both as they fucked standing up. She was as floppy as a rag doll now, lost in the ecstasy of being filled so completely. He couldn't remember anyone ever being so tight or cumming so hard and he knew that it wouldn't be long before he would be past the point of no return.

Visions of scandalous news headlines, "Local Principal Impregnates High School Student." allowed him to pull back from the brink, but he knew he had to cum. He stopped fucking her and pulled out, turning her around to face him. Her eyes were unfocused, glazed over from bliss, mouth slack and slightly open. He brought his face up to her's and planted a passionate kiss on her lips, and then guided her down to her knees. She offered no resistance, kneeling in front of him and opening her mouth to accommodate his penis as he pushed it inside.

She had never seen an erection before, let alone sucked a cock, but the warm wetness of her teenage mouth, the tightness of it around his dick and the motions of her tongue as she tried to taste the precum that oozed from his slit were enough to bring him over the top. He looked down at the beautiful sight of this 18 year old with his shaft stretching her mouth to its limits and sprayed his first load of cum into her mouth. His cock spasmed again and again, filling her mouth with his salty seed. Completely surprised by this, her eyes went wide in panic, then she backed away quickly as she coughed, nearly choking his sperm. The gooey fluid spilled from her lips and down her chin onto her blouse. To make matters messier, he continued to spurt three more salvos of cum, covering her face and hair with milky ejaculate.

When he was finally done and came to his senses, he stood with his pants around his ankles and a teenage girl kneeling in front of him covered in sticky mess. She still seemed to be in a daze, her breathing back to normal and looking around her as if in an alien landscape. He pulled his pants up and stuffed himself inside, retucking his shirt in and trying to look somewhat presentable. After that, he helped her into a chair. Her skirt fell back down around her legs, but he noticed that her panties had come off and were lying on the floor. He picked them up and used them to wipe the goo off her face and blouse. She just sat there looking flushed and confused.

Dan sat back on his desk and admired this beautiful young woman in front of him. "I think we've really made some progress, Diana, but this is just a start. I'm confident that if we continue these meetings that we can get to the root of these disciplinary problems and the rest of your education can go much more smoothly."

She looked up at him, a contented smile on her face, "Oh, Principal Broadstreet, thank you for taking such a ... personal interest in me and my, uh, problem. I know I can stay after school tomorrow,... if you have time to meet with me."

He returned her smile and nodded. "I think that will work out just fine, Diana. Come to my office tomorrow after school and I think we can get much more work done."