Naughty Secrets Bk. 02

Story Info
Kara was upset about her boyfriend till her uncles come over.
7.1k words
4.29
30.8k
14
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tasha7
Tasha7
115 Followers

Naughty Secrets: Teaching Kara A Lesson (book two)

Warning: This story contains light BDSM, dominating sexual content, male/male/female, incest/taboo, anal play/sex, spanking, and adult/sex language that might be offensive to some

I looked around at the graduation decorations hanging all over the house. I was finally done with high school and I would have been excited if I could have found my boyfriend, Manny.

He said he was coming at the ceremony. He ran off with some of his friends to some stupid basketball thing they were doing. I looked at my cell phone hoping I missed a call or text from him. "Where is he? It's been an hour already," I groaned to my mom while she refilled the bowl of potato chips. I crossed my arms, looking at the front door.

"I'm sure he will be here," she replied, staring over my outfit.

I looked down at my red cotton skirt and black tight fitting top. I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes. I was nineteen. I didn't think I had to explain my choice of dress to anyone.

"I'm done lecturing you about your clothes." She looked around and pointed her finger at me. "I know how it is to be young and want to...explore fashion, but I'm warning you not to let Max and Christian see you dressed like that."

"Why?" I asked seeing a hint of fear in her eyes. Instead of answering me she just sighed and walked away, shaking her head. It was obvious that she didn't approve of my attire, but I wasn't a kid anymore. I had as much right to wear and do whatever I wanted. "What are they going to do?" I said under my breath, crossing my arms once more.

I couldn't imagine her having the same taste in clothing as I did. She was old fashioned with her skirts that went past her knees and cotton blouses. I've tried to get her to dress sexier since my father passed away, but she was stubborn. Things were different compared to when she was my age. The way I dressed was no different than anyone else. I glanced around the room at my friends dressed in less than what I was wearing. If my uncles were going to say anything that was going to be my talking off. I sighed watching everyone talking and laughing while I anxiously waited for Manny. It was a nice party, especially for being last minute, but I the one person I wanted the most wasn't there. I glanced at the front door one more time and jumped up and down like a little kid on Christmas when I saw Manny walk through the front door. I ran to him and wrapped my arms around him before he even had a chance to close the door.

"Someone is happy," he grinned, setting me down in front of him.

"I was wondering when you were coming." I held his hand and walked him through the crowd.

"Hey, Manny, what's up?" asked my cousin Anthony, stopping us in the middle of the living room. He liked hanging out with Manny just as much as I did. I swear if I didn't know he was straight I might have something to worry about.

"Hey, did you catch the game last night?"

Anthony opened his mouth to say something, but I pulled Manny away just in time. "No, no game talk," I groaned.

Manny wrapped his arms around my waist. "What's that all about?"

"I haven't seen you all week. Every time I tried to plan something you had something else to do."

"I'm sorry, babe, but graduation is a busy time."

"Well, now school is over and there are no more excuses. I just want to spent time with you. Is that so wrong?" I knew that was selfish of me, but I didn't care.

"Okay, I'm all yours today. You look really nice," he whispered in my ear, squeezing me tightly.

"My mom doesn't think so," I groaned, remembering the look she gave me as we made our way outside.

The entire family was there. People I haven't seen in years were laughing and enjoying themselves. It was nice, but I wouldn't mind if it was just me Manny. My cousins and uncles were dominating at dominoes. "Are you gonna play, Kara?" Juan asked, sliding the domino piece along the table.

Manny sat down and I sat in his lap while they all talked trash to each other. "No, I'm good."

"What about your boyfriend? I'm sure he wants to play."

"Thanks, maybe later," Manny said, rubbing his hand up and down my leg.

Juan shook his head and continued shuffling the dominoes. Normally I would play, but I was so excited that Manny was there I didn't want anything more than just to be with him. His toned arms held me tight and he kissed my shoulder. "I'm so glad you came." With the way he kissed me and rubbed his hand up and down my leg, sending heat through my body. I couldn't wait to get him alone.

"How glad?" he whispered in my ear as his hand slowly crept under my shirt. I bit my bottom lip and stroked the back of his head as his hand moved further up my thigh.

"Man, you look so sexy in this," he whispered, caressing my thigh with his thumb. "I can't wait to get you alone and have you ride my cock," he continued, making my face flush with heat. I pressed my chest against his, slowly wiggling my ass against his lap. "You have to stop that, you're making me hard, babe."

"Yeah, how hard?" I whispered against his lips. He kissed me, making me moan against his lips as he put his other hand on my lower back, pulling me harder against him. It was no secret what he was thinking, what we both were thinking.

"Kara!" snapped my uncle Christian, getting my attention as he picked his bones. "You can't say hello?" he asked, stacking his seven domino pieces together.

"I said hi when you got here." The look he gave me turned the heat in my cheeks ice cold. "Hi, Uncle," I groaned, rolling my eyes.

"You see this? She graduates and she loses all the sense she was raised with," he said to his twin brother, my uncle Max.

Aside from the way they kept their hair, they were exact copies of each other. When I was younger I would always get them confused and they hated that. Max was the strict one while Christian was more laid back. Max had the ability to scare the pants off anyone with just a raise of his eyebrow.

Max picked up his bottle of beer, shaking his head as he looked at his domino pieces. The concentrated look in his dark brown eyes told me he was planning his act. "Kids these days," he groaned.

I shook my head, wrapping my arm Manny's shoulders. "I'm not a kid, Max," I pouted.

"That skirt is way too short. Your mother lets you wear that?" Uncle Christian said, waiting for his turn.

I looked down at my skirt and shook my head. "It's not that short," I argued.

"I like it," Manny grinned still rubbing his hand up my thigh. With the way my uncles looked at my legs I knew that was going to cause them to go on the deep end.

"And who the fuck are you?!" Max growled, looking at Manny's hand slowly come out from under my skirt and settle on my knee.

"You know Manny, Max."

"Kara, you need to dress more lady like," Christian said, arranging his pieces.

"Ladies wear skirts, Uncle," I countered, crossing my ankle over the other.

"Not the skirt you're wearing now. The wind blows and everyone can see your ass. Is that the kind of attention you want? There are guys like him out there that will take advantage of you." Max looked at me, neglecting his plan of attack to lecture me. "I think you need to stop touching my niece like that," he growled, making Juan and my other cousins laugh.

"Max!" I snapped. "I'm not a child!"

"You may not be a child, but I can tell you what you're acting like," Max said, tapping his domino piece on the table, staring at me and Manny hard.

I shook my head and slid off Manny's lap. "Come on, Manny," I huffed, taking his hand and led him back inside. "What an asshole," I groaned, pulling Manny through the crowd of people.

Since being adopted by my mom when I was only a few months old I never knew my real parents and didn't have a chance to know my adoptive father because he died from lung cancer when I was only a year old. My uncles were the closest thing to a father I had. I looked up to them when I was younger. But I was an adult and didn't need them to look after me. I knew Max and Christian meant well, but I still hated how they thought they could interfere in my life.

I took Manny in the kitchen. I could tell by the look on his face that he was embarrassed.

"I'm sorry about my uncles." I watched him as he picked at the broken chip pieces in the bowl. "Are you mad?"

"Maybe I should go," he said his voice low.

"You just got here."

"I don't want to ruin your party."

I stood in front of him and put my thumbs in the belt loops of his jeans. "You're the one person I want here the most."

He lowered his head, shaking it. "I don't know, Kara. I can come back later or we can do something tomorrow. I don't think your uncles like me being here."

I couldn't believe my uncles' meddling in my business was ruining my party. "Fuck my uncles," I groaned, grabbing his arm and took him to my bedroom. "I hate how they treat me like a kid! I'm not a kid. Shit, they're not even my real uncles. They're just a bunch of drunken assholes." All I could hear was Max telling me I was acting like a slut. Well, he didn't actually say the word, but he might as well have. "Ugh! They can kiss my ass," I huffed, throwing myself on the bed next to Manny.

"Calm down," he whispered against my shoulder. "They're just looking out for you. I guess in a way I should be thanking them."

"How's that?"

He planted light kisses on my shoulder and put his hand on my leg. "With them around I don't have to worry about anyone else putting their hands on you."

I looked at him over my shoulder and smiled before pushing him against the bed. "No one puts their hands on me but you."

"I don't think your uncles would approve of this behavior," he grinned, lying back on his elbows as I threw my leg over to straddle him. He put his hands underneath my skirt and started rubbing my asscheeks.

"Like I said, fuck my uncles," I snapped before kissing him hard. I could feel him hard already in between my legs. "God, I've missed you," I whispered against his lips, moving my hips in small circles, grinding against him. He smiled and kissed me from my neck to my breast. "Oh, please fuck me, Manny," I begged, rolling my hips a little faster.

He looked up at me and smiled. "Whatever you say," he grinned, laying me on my back. I bit my bottom lip when he kissed my inner thigh while slowly pulling at my panties. I wanted him so bad I couldn't stand his teasing. I put my fingers through his hair and massaged his head before pulling him to me. He kissed me hard as I fought with his belt. "You're so amazing, Kara," he whispered, making my heart melt.

"Oh, Manny," I purred. He lifted up my shirt and I bit my bottom lip hard when he planted light kisses over the fabric of my bra. His eyes met mine as he slowly rubbed his hand against my wet panties. "Oh god," I moaned, working my hips, grinding against his hand, loving every second as his nibbled against my hard nipple. I closed my eyes tight as he started fucking me with his finger. "God, babe, make me come," I begged, holding the back of his head as he continued sucking on the laced fabric of my bra, making a wet spot under his mouth.

Just then the bedroom door flew open and we both jumped in response. "Get the fuck out of here!" yelled my Uncle Max, standing at the door.

"Get out of my room!" I screamed, sitting up in the bed.

"Get the fuck out before we put a hole in that pretty head of yours," roared Christian, grabbing Manny's shirt as he struggled to stand and pushed him out of my room.

Max stood at the door staring at me as I fixed my clothes. "Thanks a lot!" I huffed, looking on the floor for my panties.

"We come here looking for you to make sure you were okay you this is what you do?!"

"You have no right to do that. I invited Manny. He's my guest and I can do whatever I want with my guest!" I attempted to go after him hoping to salvage the rest of my day when Max grabbed my arm hard. "Ouch, let go!" I yelled, attempting to pull away from him and failed.

"Watch what you say to us," he growled, squeezing my arm tighter. I stood next to him wanting to hit him, kick him for bursting in my room and kicking Manny out.

I looked in the direction of the bedroom door when I heard the front door slam shut.

"You had no right to do that. I'm not a kid. I'm an adult!" I shouted, fixing my shirt with my free hand. Max let go of me when Christian came into the room. "Where's Manny?"

"I told him to stay away from you," Christian said, standing by the door with his arms crossed.

"You did what?!" I roared. "I'm telling mom," I groaned using my anger to hold back the tears.

As I picked up my panties and made my way to the door Christian grabbed my arm. "We warned you, Kara what dressing like that will get you. That should be enough to get you to listen to us."

I pulled my arm from his grip. "I'm not a virgin. I haven't been a virgin in a long time. I wanted to fuck him. I wanted to have him make me come so hard I couldn't see straight! And thanks to you he probably won't talk to me ever again!" I shouted, holding my panties tight in my hand.

"Well, if that's how you're going to act we'll just have to change that," Christian said in a stern voice, grabbing both of my arms. I was frightened and didn't know what to expect. No matter how mad they've been in the past it was nothing like that.

"This is bullshit!" I roared, closing my fists tight. "I'm telling mom about this!" I yelled, running past them out front door. I loved Max and Christian, but they had no right to kick Manny out.

"What happened?" panicked my mom as I stormed to the front door.

"Christian threw Manny out. Why didn't you stop him?!" I yelled blaming her as much as them.

"I...I had no idea," she said staring at me with a blank look on her face.

I shook my head and rushed out the door. "Manny!" I called out as he sat in his car ready to pull out of the driveway. He looked up at me and shook his head. "I'm sorry." I leaned against the open window as he sat behind the wheel. "Please don't go," I begged. With everything that happened I forgot my panties were still in my hand. I grabbed his hand and gave them to him. "Please don't be mad."

He looked at my red panties and shook his head. "You have no idea how embarrassed I was. He practically threw me out like I was a piece of shit. Everyone was looking. Do you know how embarrassing that it?!"

"I know. How about I come by later and make it up to you?"

He let out a hard breath and shrugged his shoulders. "I guess," he sighed. He leaned forward and kissed me, but something was different. It felt like a forced kiss.

"Are you okay?" I asked, brushing my fingers through his hair.

"Yeah. I should go before they come out here."

"Don't worry about my uncles. Their bark is worse than their bite." I smiled and kissed him. I opened my mouth expecting his tongue, but he pulled away. "Manny," I groaned.

"Here," he whispered balling my panties in his fist to give them back to me.

"Keep them. I'll come by later and get them from you," I grinned.

He looked at them and offered them to me again. "You should keep them."

"What's with you?"

"I have to go." He kissed my forehead and shifted into reverse. I backed away from the car chewing on my tongue. As he pulled out of the driveway all I could think about were how my uncles fucked everything up for me.

I went back inside and saw them sitting at the dining room table, picking at the chicken wings. "Thanks a lot!" I growled when Max looked at me.

"Is everything okay?" asked my mom.

"Everything is just peachy," I sighed, crossing my arms while staring them down. They were always sticking their nose where it didn't belong. But that was the last straw. "I can't wait to get out of here," I huffed before storming off to my bedroom. I heard my mom calling me, but I didn't stop. I locked myself in my room till the party was over.

* * * *

I opened the front door after another attempt to see Manny. He had managed to dodge me all week. When I called him it would go to straight to voicemail. I text him a million times and got nothing back. I even sent him naked pictures and nothing. "Fuck him," I said, slamming the front door. I froze when I saw them, when I saw the ones responsible for ruining my relationship.

"Hi, Kara," Christian said, looking at me. All I could do was shake my head at them. "You're not going to talk to us?"

I dropped my keys and bag on the table by the door. "Where's my mom?"

"She had to go to work," Max answered starting at with his light brown eyes.

I stood behind the sofa keeping my distance from them. "What are you doing here then? I don't need a baby sitter."

"We didn't come to baby sit."

"Well Manny isn't here for you to threaten. And thanks to you two getting in my business he hasn't talked to me all week."

"Really?" Christian looked at Max and lowered his head.

"So, if you're not here to baby sit and you already fucked up my relationship, why are you here?" I crossed my arms as I waited for them to answer.

"We came here to apologize," said Max. "Sit down. You're making me nervous," he whispered, pointing to the sofa in front of them.

"I don't want to sit down."

"Sit down, Kara," Max roared, slanting his eyes.

I shook my head as I walked around the sofa. "There! Happy now?" I sat back pouting with my arms still crossed.

"That punk wasn't good for you anyway," Christian spoke as if that was enough to get me to forgive them.

"Even if it was any of your business, which it isn't, Manny was my boyfriend, not yours."

"True. But we practically raised you and should be able to state our opinion."

"Great. Your opinion cost me someone I really liked."

"You can do better than him," Max said glancing at Christian.

"Is this how you apologize, by talking trash about the guys I like?"

"We're not here to apologize for kicking him out." Max stood up and walked toward me. "We're here to apologize for what we're about to do," he whispered as he towered over me, flexing is toned arms.

"Okay. I really don't have time for this." I attempted to stand up, but he pushed me back down. "What the hell, Max!"

"I you're scaring her, Max," Christian said walking toward him.

Max looked down at me and put his hands in his pockets. "Am I scaring you, Kara?"

"No. I don't scare easily."

"Is that right?" he grinned. He seemed to have a sparkle in his eyes. "Well that's good to know," he said stepping back.

"Well, I enjoyed this little talk, but I have things to do." I didn't really have anything to do, but I wasn't in the mood to talk to the men that ruined my relationship.

I closed bedroom door and checked my cell hoping I got a text from Manny. "Ugh! Asshole," I breathed slipping out of my skirt. The door opened just as I adjusted my lace panties. "Excuse me!" I huffed as Max and Christian stood in the doorway. "What do you want now?" I groaned, crossing my arms.

"We weren't done talking to you," Max said closing the door behind him.

I rolled my eyes and sat on the bed. "What more could you possibly say?"

"It's more like what we are going to do," Max said looking at Christian over his shoulder. "Remind us again of what you said in this very room at your party."

"What?"

Max walked closer to me. The look in his eyes terrified me. For he first time since I was a child I was afraid of them. "Don't try to play all innocent now, Kara."

I looked past him at Christian locking he door. "Why are you locking the door?" I breathed.

Max looked at him over his shoulder again. "Don't worry about him. What was it you said?"

I rolled my eyes. "I don't know what you're talking about."

He stood tall in front of me, towering over me with his arms crossed and muscles flexed. "I believe it was something like you weren't a virgin and could do and fuck anyone you wanted. Am I remembering that right?"

Tasha7
Tasha7
115 Followers
12