Naughty Theatrics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But, I need more of you, and so I grab your hips forcibly and then push you down on my hard cock as I feel your tight little pussy get stretched wide and I am impaling my cock inside your tight pussy! Oh fucking god!! My head instantly arches up as my eyes close as I struggle to not shout and the next second I know you will shout out loud, and we can't have that right now in public! I use my fingers to cover over your mouth so you can just bite into it and ride out that long wave and moan onto my fingers, feeling your mouth bite hard and even that feels so good! My hips move and thrust up cause I want to bury myself deeper inside you, grabbing your hips with my free hand and pumping my hard thick cock deep inside you as I keep my other hand still over your mouth, feeling the texture of your lips, the edges of your teeth, your tongue licking on my fingers as I keep thrusting my cock without stopping! Feeling you bounce on my cock, matching every thrust of mine with a harder slam of your pussy to send my cock back down and then rebound harder inside your pussy!

Holding your hips tightly, I start drilling your tight pussy so hard, fucking your poor tight little fuckhole like a jackhammer, and you move your round ass, bouncing it on my cock, the sexy sounds of muffled moans and wet slaps starting to get louder and attract the attention of some people in the front, elderly, or young, we both don't care any more who sees us, we are both past the point of caring about anyone but our needs and all we need right now is to fuck crazily!

The usher comes in to check at the sounds that are coming and instantly he sees us fucking and we both know he's watching us, but we are not stopping our coupling, our frantic fucking. Not even a tiny bit. I sense you start to bounce on even harder, enjoying the attention and putting on a show for the usher, the best show he's ever going to watch inside this dingy theater! He just smiles and watches us from a distance, not wanting us to stop at all. He flashes his light at the front of the theater and we see another couple who are fucking, taking inspiration from us, no doubt! The usher just keeps watching us and then at the other couple at the front. It's not a boring night for him at all with all the seat hopping going around tonight.

I use my fingers to grab both of your tits now and I'm ramming my hard cock deeper inside your tight little cunt! Mmmmm! Pounding on your dripping little cunt as I relive each and every fantasy of fucking you! Using you and your tight little pussy as my fuck toy, the same way you are using me and my thick hard cock as your fuck toy and we keep fucking harder and harder! Feeling my cock push in deeper as your pussy keeps bouncing back down all the way to my base! The tip of my balls slapping against your pussy as it comes down and as I thrust my cock up so hard! Ramming my cock up deep as I squeeze your tits so hard and then just fuck you crazily! Bouncing you off my cock and then back onto my cock!

We both know your pussy is going to be sore! My cock is going to be sore! And I can feel it, my cum is boiling inside my balls and I grab onto your hair, yanking it back as your head arches upwards, your body arches back and your eyes close, and I can feel you cumming all over me! You are cumming so fucking hard on my cock! And then, I hear you giggle, which has haunted me so satisfyingly for so long since I met you and I just can't hold it in anymore! I grab your hair with my right hand, my left hand grabbing your hips and slamming you down one last time onto my cock and then I feel my cock explode inside you! Pumping my cum inside you! I can feel you start to cum again as my hot cum mixes with yours! I kiss the nape of your neck and your back, both covered in a sheen of sweat as I feel my cock shoot its final spurts of white thick cum. I have never cum so hard in my life!

I sit back slowly as you get off my cock. You start to wobble your way out of the theater as the movie still roars on the screen. "You are definitely going to be sore", I mutter to myself with a half smile. I follow you, slowly behind your back as you walk out slowly onto your car. As you are opening your door, I take your name for the first time tonight, "Angel" and instantly I feel your ears perk up and you look back at my direction and I can see the recognition on your face and you gently whisper which barely catches onto my ears, "It's you. You are the stranger." I can only nod as I take off my hoodie, surprised that you still remember me and I extend out my hand as I ask with a smile, "Care to trust this Stranger again, tonight?"

And then, I hear your sweet angelic giggle ringing in my ears.

12