Naughty Thoughts Pt. 01

Story Info
Seducing my stepfather.
2.5k words
4.05
74k
41
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 02/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mysteria27
Mysteria27
751 Followers

I've been having a lot of wicked thoughts and dreams about my stepfather lately. I'm thinking that this summer, I'm going to try and seduce my stepfather, Michael. I just find him amazingly handsome. My stepfather is very sexual and enjoys sex. I know he likes me because he's always smiling at me and running his eyes up and down my body.

My stepfather is 6'2" and has brown short hair. He's very athletic and has an amazing body. He works out and is pretty muscular in the right spots. I love his arms especially. He has the most amazing biceps. My stepfather owns a car dealership. We all drive really nice cars. Sometimes, my stepfather works from home if he has to go to auctions or if he just feels like goofing off for the day. When you own your own business, you kind of just show up when you want too.

My name is Wanda and I'm twenty years old and am home from college for the summer. I'm 5'7" and have brown hair, brown eyes, 38C breasts, and long legs. I have sex on the brain all the time. I'm always masturbating and getting myself off. I love to think about my stepfather fucking me, while I masturbate.

I will lie back on my bed and pull my panties down, spread my legs, and play with my bald pussy. I rub my fingers all over my clitoris and squeeze my pussy lips together. I love to work my fingers between my pussy and then when I'm good and wet, I slide my fingers up to my knuckle and fuck myself. As I get more and more aroused, I slide more fingers inside of myself.

My pussy gets so wet and sometimes I have even fisted myself, while I think of my stepdad. The juices just pour out of me, while I fuck myself silly with my fist. After I have come on myself, I pull my panties back up and let my juices drip into my panties.

My mother has been married to my stepfather for the last ten years. My biological father never married my mother and she raised me as a single mother. When she married my stepfather, he moved into the house with his son, Dean. My stepbrother is eighteen and is in his last year of high school.

I've been going to college out of state in Florida. I'm home for the summer. I've been just lazing around by the pool and having a wonderful time. Although, I have been having some very naughty ideas for my summer break. I'm planning to seduce both my stepfather and my stepbrother. I plan to have sex with the two of them. Not at the same time, but at some point this summer they will be with me.

===================================================================================

My mother went to take care of my grandmother who was not feeling well for the weekend. Today was the day I would throw myself at my stepfather. I often will parade around in our house with just a tee shirt and my panties. I know it is not proper, but I'm going to try my hardest to get my stepfather to fuck me.

I knew my stepfather was having breakfast so I hurried downstairs in my white lace panties and my white tank top and went down to join him. I knew he would get an eyeful when he looked at me. That was what I wanted him to get when he looked at me.

"Hi Michael, how are you today?"

"Wanda, you need to cover up girl. Jesus, where is your robe?"

"It's too hot for a robe. Why, do you like what you see?"

"That isn't the point. You're half naked right now. Your mother wouldn't like this."

"She's visiting Grandma. I know you think I'm sexy. I see you looking at me sometimes."

"You're an amazing looking girl, but you're my stepdaughter."

"All that means is we're not related."

"I know that Wanda, but what are you thinking? We can't fuck. Is that what you're trying to do here?"

As we were talking, I started playing with my breasts over my tank top. I sat on the kitchen chair and I opened my legs and rubbed my fingers all over my white lace panties. My stepfather was just looking at me and not saying a word. I think I had his attention.

"Well do you want to see me play with my pussy? I know you want me to do that. Do you want to watch?"

"I think I should probably not, but you do look rather sexy doing that. God forgive me, but you do have a great body and I'm getting hot here watching you stroke your panties."

I played with my pussy through my panties and then slipped my fingers inside of the waistband. I rubbed my clitoris and moved my fingers all around it. I was smiling at my stepfather, while he was watching me masturbate for him.

"Wanda, pull your panties to one side and let me see you finger yourself. Shit, you look hot baby girl."

I moved my panties to one side and put my pointing finger into my pussy. I fucked my pussy with my finger, while my stepfather watched me. He was licking his lips and I saw that he slipped his hand into his sweatpants and pulled out his cock. As I was fingering myself, he was stroking his cock.

I couldn't believe how big his cock was. He was really jerking his cock off fast now.

"You're such a naughty girl. Look how big you have made my cock! You're really exciting me. Take your panties off and hand them to me. I want to smell them, while you play with yourself."

I pulled my panties down my leg and handed them to my stepfather. I now had four fingers up my pussy. My pussy was making all kinds of wet, squelching noises as I fucked myself silly. My stepfather put my panties under his nose and was enjoying my pussy perfume. He was stroking his cock faster.

"Wanda, take off your tank top and rub your breasts. I'm so hard for you. You know I'll be needing to taste that beautiful pussy soon."

"I know you want me, Michael. I want you too. You're so sexy and I just want to fuck you."

"Touch you breasts and put your fingers into your mouth and taste yourself. You're my filthy, nasty, slut. Come on do it for your Stepdaddy."

I removed my tank top and played with my breasts, while I fucked my pussy and then brought my fingers to my mouth to taste myself. My pussy was so wet and tasted really nice.

"My pussy tastes so good. Why don't you put me on the table and eat my cunt. I know you want to, Michael. Please will you lick my pussy?"

My stepfather cleared the kitchen table and then picked me up and put me on the table. He spread my thighs and got between my legs. My stepfather's tongue was very long and he licked my flower and my petals. He pushed his tongue through my pussy lips and tongue fucked me really fast. I had my hands in his hair as he ate my pussy.

"Oh fuck that feels so good. Does my pussy taste better than my mother's?"

"Your pussy tastes so good. I'm loving your college pussy. Play with your clit, while I tongue fuck you girl."

I rubbed and played with my clitoris. My stepfather tongue fucked me deeper with his tongue. By this point, I was bucking and squirming and grinding on his face. My juices were starting to flow and I was having an orgasm.

"Michael, I'm coming. I'm fucking coming. You suck pussy like a champ. Oh fuck!"

My stepfather was drinking my pussy juices that were flowing from my cunt. He was making all those slurping kinds of noises as he drank my cunt like a crazed animal.

"Get on your knees and suck your stepfather's big and very hard cock. Do it, missy!"

My stepfather stood up and removed his clothes. I knelt down in front of him. I kissed his shaft up the left side of his cock. Once I got to the top of his mushroom head, I tongued his pee hole and sucked him slowly. Then I kissed and licked his cock going down the right portion of his dick. I smeared his cock across my lips, but I didn't open my mouth.

My hands were cupping and massaging his golf sized balls. I finally opened my mouth and slapped his cock across my tongue. I could taste his pre-cum on my tongue. His pre-come tasted so good. I slowly began to bob along my stepfather's huge cock. I took him deeper and deeper each time.

"Wanda, you suck cock like a whore. Where did you learn how to do that? Your mother doesn't even suck that good. Fuck girl!"

I was so glad that my stepfather was pleased with my sucking cock abilities. I really did love to suck cock. My cheeks were bulging, the spit was oozing down the corners of my mouth, while I gave my stepfather a blow job of a lifetime.

Michael picked up my hair so he could watch me suck his cock.

"Wanda, shake your head and take it down further down your throat. Suck my cock you slut!"

I shook my head and was able to practically deep throat my stepdad. He was really enjoying it. I grabbed his hips and he started to fuck my mouth hard with his cock.

"Jesus, keep pace with me. Your mouth feels incredible on my cock. Oh fuck, I'm loving this. Put your finger into my ass and rub my prostate. That will drive me fucking nuts."

I was keeping pace with my stepfather and I slipped my finger into his ass like he said to do. I rubbed along his prostate making him moan with delight.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good. Keep pace with me. I'm going to fuck your mouth harder. You're such a whore. You love your stepdaddy's big prick. Don't you Wanda?"

"I'm your dirty bitch that loves your cock. You have such an amazing cock. I love how big it is."

I kept pace with my stepfather taking him deeper and deeper each time. I started making all those wet, sucking, slurping, and gagging noises, while my stepfather fucked my mouth.

"I have to fuck your cunt. Let's go to my room so I can fuck that college pussy. You're such a bad girl. Your mother would have a fit if she knew you were fucking me."

"I always knew you wanted to fuck me. Let's go to your room."

I grabbed my stepfather's hand and we walked up the stairs to his and my mother's room.

"Get on your hands and knees. Put your pussy and ass high in the air. I'm going to fuck you hard and deep. You're a little slut and you want my cock. Don't you whore?"

"I want your cock. Fuck me with that big prick. I want to get fucked like a slut."

I got on my hands and knees with my ass and pussy in the air. My stepfather got behind me and slid his huge cock into my pussy. I was very slick as he eased himself into me. He was so big and it felt really good. Once he was inside me, he started to thrust up into my wet pussy. His cock felt like heaven on earth.

"Jesus, your pussy is so fucking tight."

My stepfather was fucking me deep and hard. My breasts were swinging, while he fucked me. I played with my clitoris, while he pushed his cock deeper and deeper into me. He slapped my buttocks.

"Wanda, you're such a slut. Letting your stepfather fuck you. You like my cock don't you? Tell your stepfather how much you like his big cock."

"I'm your whore that likes your big dick. I like that you're fucking me like a whore. I'm your dirty slut that likes her stepfather to fuck her cunt."

"That's right you are a slut. I'm going to lie down and you're going to ride me. I want you to play with your tits and tell me all sorts of nasty things."

My stepfather got on his back and I got on top of him and straddled him. I put his cock into my pussy. I rocked and moved my cunt over his big cock.

"Your cock feels so good inside of my tight cunt. I'm your dirty bitch that loves to fuck my step daddy. Oh God, your cock feels so good inside of me. Fuck me, Michael. Fuck your slut. I'm so horny and hot for you."

"Play with your tits. Show me what a slut you are."

As I rode my stepfather, I played with my breasts. I pushed them together and pulled on my erect nipples. I was rocking and moving my pussy up and down over his hard cock. My stepfather started to buck up into my pussy and we worked together as we made love. He was really drilling up into me.

"Your cock feels so good. You're the best fuck I've ever had. You're so much better than all the college boys. Oh God, I 'm going to come. Fuck!"

With that I had a gigantic orgasm. My pussy juices came pouring out of my pussy. I soaked my stepfather's cock and balls.

"Let me stand up. Suck me off and let me come into your pretty mouth."

My stepfather stood up and I put him back into my mouth. I sucked, slurped, and gagged on his thick cock again. I used my fingers to jerk him fast.

"Open your fucking mouth. Here it comes bitch!"

I opened my mouth and my stepfather blew his hot cream down my throat. I swallowed it all down for him. He smiled.

"That was fucking hot. You're a sexy slut. I'm going to be fucking you lots when your mother is out of town."

"Well maybe I'll want to fuck other guys now. Maybe I'll even fuck your son?"

"You're my slut. I don't want you fucking my son. You're going to be my whore."

"I may be your whore, but I think I may want to fuck your son."

"You're going to be so busy with my fucking prick, you won't have time to fuck my son."

"Will see, Michael. You're going to have to work for this pussy if you really want it."

My stepfather just looked at me really pissed off. He couldn't believe that I said I wanted to fuck his son. He knew that he was going to have to keep my interest or I just might look to have sex with his son. Well that is a story for another time.

Mysteria27
Mysteria27
751 Followers