Naughty Tomboy Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrJack
MrJack
724 Followers

This sweet, pleasurable chore didn't take as long as I thought it would. After ten or twenty minutes of furious pussy consumption, I heard the girl cry out as an orgasm grabbed hold of her. Her body jerked against my face and sprayed me with feminine cum.

Still, I continued licking Rachel's clit and sticking my tongue as deep as I dared into her pussy hole. The girl spasmed again as a series of multiple orgasms raced through her young feminine body. The girl couldn't control her whimpering cries of pleasure as they came one after another.

I was so engrossed in pussy eating fun that I was paying little attention to what Rachel was doing with her hands. I suddenly realized that my jeans were unbuttoned and unzipped. The girl was just now pulling my swollen, elongated erection out of its denim prison.

I was not sure if Rachel really knew what she was doing. She was a little too short to '69' eat me at the same time I was eating her. Yet, she had hands. Oh hell yes, she had slim, long fingers which wrapped around my thick, pulsating cockshaft! Did she know how to give a 'handjob'?

The answer was; 'apparently not'. She made several clumsy attempts at fondling and groping. She gently squeezed my semen-filled testicles. She pulled and tugged on my pubic hair. Unbelievable in this day and age, this 'wicked' young woman was so innocently naive that she had no idea how to pump a man's cock and make him cum!

I was supposing that right now was as good a time as any other for this girl to learn about 'handjobs' and shooting 'cum'. Using one of my hands, I guided Rachel's fingers up to her mouth and allowed them to scoop out saliva. I placed the lubricated digits back around my cock and showed her how to slide them up and down.

Inexperienced this girl might be, but she caught on to the manual mechanics of pumping a cock in a very short time. At first, she timidly stroked with slow movements. Gaining confidence, she increased the tempo.

I knew I couldn't last long before blowing my wad. I'd been hard and ready for quite a while. My mouth was full of the delicious taste of young pussy flesh. My nose was filled with the intoxicating scent of musky cunt.

Rachel continued to pump and play with the unfamiliar shaft in her hands. As I continued sucking her pussy, she gave out one last orgasmic whimper. My swollen erection decided it was time to join in on this blissful joy.

Summoning forth seminal fluids, my cockshaft began to fill with liquefied fire. Testicle lava erupted and spewed out in a pressurized stream. Hot, creamy cum shot out and struck Rachel's forehead. The cummy liquid ran down into her bangs and dripped into her braided hair.

Messy, it was, but the startled girl didn't miss a beat. She kept right on pumping my meat and my cockshaft continued spurting its milky load of semen and sperm. Glorious orgasms took me to a pleasure-filled heaven where I lost track of time.

Intensely satisfying orgasms reached their peak. Rachel and I held on to each other as they slowly faded. The girl dropped from the tree and landed at my feet on her knees. "Oh, Mr. Sharp!" she suddenly exclaimed. "Sir, what's happening to your big, hard 'penis'? It's shrinking!"

And, so it was. I went ahead and put the object in question back into my jeans and zipped them up. "Young lady," I finally answered. "This is what happens to a man's cock after he's had a good handjob and 'cum' all over the place! Listen Rachel, I've told you before, please call me 'Jack'. Now girl, get dressed and run on home. We will never ever do anything like this again! You are my friend's 'too-young' daughter! This thing we did; it did not happen...it did not happen!"

Rachel lowered her head and smiled demurely, "But, it 'might' happen again," she said coyly. "I think anything is possible, don't you agree?"

"No I don't!" I answered adamantly. "It's not possible for this to happen again, and you mark my words young lady, it won't!"

As I turned my back and walked away from the promise of further taboo temptation, I heard Rachel's voice defiantly declare, "I betcha two dollars it will!"

(Part two) The Barn

"It did not happen" is what I told myself all the rest of the day and through a long, restless night. By morning, I was beginning to halfway believe it. Yet, even after I'd brushed my teeth and used mouthwash after breakfast, my mouth still had a lingering taste of young pussy in it.

Standing in the wide doorway of my barn, I noticed a speeding motorbike racing across the fields. It was an off-road dirt bike, the kind boys usually rode. The rider was the tomboy girl I'd been thinking about since yesterday. She saw me and sped straight towards where I was. I then remembered this was Saturday morning and there was no school today. I shook my head and again silently told myself, "It did not happen!"

Skidding to stop just inches from me, the girl killed the noisy engine, giggled merrily, and said, "Hi, Mr. Sharp... I mean, Hi, Jack. Hey, can I talk to you for a few minutes? It's important."

In the next few seconds my subconscious mind made a visual inspection of the young bike-riding tomboy girl. She was wearing her All Star high school baseball outfit. White tennis shoes covered her feet. Her sports shorts were a bright red in color. Her white t-shirt was emblazoned with the name of her team. This morning her blond hair was tied back in a flowing ponytail sticking out of a baseball cap.

I began asking myself how come I hadn't noticed her 'grown-up' maturity before now. Without realizing it, I was wickedly wondering if the girl had any trouble getting my cum out of her hair. I saw this fully clothed young woman, but hell, my eyes were remembering the naked teenager's body from yesterday! Without my permission, my cock sprang to attention inside my jeans.

"Okay girl," I managed to get out of my mesmerized dirty old mind. "Go ahead and talk, but make it pretty-damn quick and then ride away home."

Rachel's head lowered a bit. Now that she was here, she seemed hesitant to talk. "Jack," she whispered. "There's something I'm feeling 'guilty' about. I worried about it all night. I want to do the right thing."

Oh shit! This repentant temptress was sorry for what we'd done and she was probably going to tell her parents. Her mother would see to it that my daughter-molesting ass was sent straight to the fires of Hell! Her father would probably help out by filling my hide with buckshot and bullet holes!

"It's about our 'bets' yesterday," Rachel explained. "I took your money just to prove that I was smarter than you. But Jack, I don't really think I was. All I got from the bets were a couple of dollar bills. But you, for the price of two dollars, got to see a 'naked' woman! I think you outsmarted me! So, since you're smarter than me, I feel like I ought to give you the two dollars back."

Incredibly, the girl reached into a pocket of her shorts and pulled put two one-dollar bills. Leaning over, she stuffed them deep into the pocket of my jeans. Her delving fingers were less than an inch away from my throbbing erection. She moved them slightly closer and felt of the growing stiffness.

Abruptly, my hand reached out and pulled the girl's upper body against my chest. Her arms encircled me. I cradled her in my muscular arms, pulled her cap off, and kissed the top of her curly-haired head. She raised her face upwards, looked me in the eyes daringly, and offered her lips for kissing.

Kiss her, I did. She kissed me, too. Warm, wet lips collided in a spark of forbidden passion. Teasing, tickling tongues dueled and played merry mouth-fucking games.

Leaving the motorbike behind, I led Rachel into the barn. Just inside the doorway where there was muted light, I found a four-foot long bench which was about eighteen inches wide and about two feet tall. I sat the girl down and told to sit with her legs astride it. I sat down astraddle behind her.

Rachel made no objections as I raised her top and bra and pulled them off. I desperately wanted my skin against hers. My shirt flew off and my arms went around the girl's waist. My naked chest pressed tightly against the smoothness of her back.

My hands hungered to touch the small tits they loved. I allowed them to have their way. A soft young breast filled each of my palms. Petite nipple nubs stiffened as my thumbs massaged them.

While nuzzling Rachel's neck with my mouth, one of my hands unbuttoned her shorts. My fingers slipped naturally under the waistband of her panties and caressed a handful of silky pussy.

For several minutes, my hands took turns playing with Rachel's feminine 'girlie girl' toys. My right hand played with her pussy while my left played with a tit. Switching, my left hand played with her pussy and the right played with a tit.

"Rachel," I whispered while nibbling on an earlobe. "Kick off your shoes and slip off your shorts and panties. Then Honey, just stand there for a few minutes and let me 'check out' your ass."

Rachel stood and followed my instructions. She was undressing completely. I began doing the same thing. Our clothing fell in a conjoined pile on the dirt floor of the barn.

With Rachel still standing, I sat back down. I played for a few minutes with the nicest young ass I'd ever seen in my life. Bending the girl over, I kissed the seductively enticing cheeks. This teenager's ass was well-formed and protruded prominently out behind her body.

The girl straightened up and I pulled her against me. I was kissing her back and neck as she slowly sat down. Rachel's smooth ass slid down my chest. The slim legs straddling the bench were unintentionally positioning the young female body in a way that when she sat her pussy was astride my elongated cock.

I raised my legs in order to hold this girl in this position. Rachel was halfway sitting in my lap and all the way sitting on my steel-hard cockshaft.

While sitting with a naked girl in my lap was making me feel unbelievably good, there was a problem. My meaty cockshaft was blocking my hand's access to her pussy! Hell, I couldn't touch it at all!

I couldn't touch her, but Rachel discovered that she could touch me. Her exploring hands descended down and wrapped themselves around the erect rod sticking out between her legs. She playfully fondled as much as she could reach.

I let the girl play while I contented myself by playing with her tits. "Hey girlie," I said at last. "How about you turn yourself around and ride my cock from the front?"

Quick as a wink, Rachel twisted around and I found myself with a young filly pussy sitting astride my big stud cock. Part of my lengthened erection was settled in comfortably inside a long, tight ass crack. Why, my manly meat was feeling as warm and toasty as a ballpark frank in a steamed bun!

"Hey Babe," I announced after several minutes. "I think that's enough cock-riding for now. Honey, I need to have another taste of your sweet pussy. If you want, I'll make you 'cum' like I did yesterday."

Remembering the pleasure, Rachel smiled and said, "Jack, I'd like that. But, can I do it to you, too? Can I make you 'cum' with my mouth? Will you teach me how?"

"God damn my dirty old soul to Hell, but 'yes' girl, I'll teach you how!" I huskily answered. "Rachel, young lady, you've gotten me so horny wild that if I had my way I'd forget about sucking and put my mind directly on fucking!'

Rachel kissed me and smiled mischievously. She winked and wickedly said, "Mister, who says that you can't 'have your way'? You can teach me about 'sucking' some other time. I really, really would like to know about 'fucking' if you'll be my teacher! Will you?"

What's a man to do in a situation like this, I asked myself. I knew the answer. It's just say 'no'! But, the word 'no' would not come out of my mouth. Instead, my mind issued this statement, "Okay girl, that's what I'll do! You are a virgin but I suppose you have plenty of natural lubrication in your pussy for penile penetration. But girlie, my manhood needs to be 'wetted-up' a bit. Rachel, you'll have to take my cock in your mouth and drip all the slippery wet saliva you can on the head and shaft.

This girl sexual aptitude was relatively limited for a lady of her advanced teen years, but she was an eager and willing sex student. When I lay back on the bench, she jumped down on her tomboy knees in the dirt of the barn floor.

Cautiously, Rachel took my cock into her hands. She'd learned how to pump a man's meat yesterday, but today she had other lessons she wished to be taught. Following instructions, she closed her mouth over the head of my cock and allowed her saliva glands to release their moisturized liquid. Streams of slippery fluid coated my cockhead.

Unsure of how to get the entire cockshaft wet, Rachel lowered her mouth onto it as far as she could. Her tight mouth could take in only a few inches. Her tongue applied liberal amounts of moisture wherever it touched. She decided upon another tactic to ensure full-length wetness.

Rachel removed my cock from its heavenly home inside her steamy-hot mouth. With globs of heated saliva dripping from her tongue, she began licking the parts of the swollen meat that was not yet wet.

By the time this girl had my man-meat completely coated with lubricant, I was about to go crazy with unrequited lust. I need to have my cock inside a pussy pretty damn soon!

I instructed Rachel to lie on the bench while I took her place on the ground. I believe she knew instinctively that I couldn't resist the temptation to eat her pussy before I did any fucking, so she spread her legs open wide. Her slim fingers spread her puffy pussy lips.

My head lowered between her legs and headed for the succulence of this forbidden female fruit. My flicking, licking tongue left a trail of moisturizing saliva all over her inner pussy mound and her sweet tasting clit.

Spreading the delicate butterfly wings of her pink inner pussy lips, I used my cupped tongue to search in deep as I dared. Natural feminine sexual secretions made the tight vaginal cavity slippery wet. Rachel was sighing and whimpering softly.

My probing tongue pressed hard against the girl's intact hymen. I was tempted to break this virginal membrane with my stiffened wet tongue-erection. I knew this would hurt her, but I recalled hearing somewhere that saliva was a 'natural' analgesic and antiseptic. If we cut our finger didn't we immediately stick it in our mouth? Saliva eases the sting and cleanses the wound of blood and infection.

No, I decided, I'd best leave the cherry-breaking pleasure for my cock to enjoy. And hell, the greedy pussy-loving fella had better hurry and get up here to this awaiting meat-hungry cunt and 'just do it'!

I grabbed my cockshaft and guided the swollen manhood to the feminine home it so desired to visit. Rachel's eyes closed, but she kept her pussy lips open with her fingers.

Damnit, I should stop! This innocent waif of a woman didn't know what she was doing. I am the 'more-mature' adult here and I 'will' stop! I'll stop right now!

The touch of Rachel's feet tickling my ass changed my mind. She had lifted her legs and now had them wrapped around my body. This inexperienced woman was naively pulling me toward her in an instinctive carnal seduction.

That's when I knew we'd gone too far to stop! My lubricated cock pushed forward, touched a virginal hymen, and pierced through it. Rachel's scream echoed throughout the cavernous barn.

Slippery torrents of flooding vaginal moisture allowed my cockshaft to penetrate deep. Rachel's virginal scream was ignored as my fuck-hungry manhood demanded its day inside a welcoming maidenhood.

"Rachel," I whispered passionately. "You wanted to learn about fucking, so girlie, this is lesson one! Honey, just hang onto your sweet ass and I'll make all the pains go away."

My swollen cockshaft moved in slow, rhythmic strokes. In and out, in and out, it gently thrust. Tight pussy muscles instinctively latched on to the muscular intruder and kept it from escaping. Upward thrusting female hips and tightening legs begged for more.

Sooner than expected, the sound of moans and wanton cries of pleasure chased away the echoes of a scream. Rachel's body and mine were joined together in an age-old dance of carnal celebration. My dancing cock was joyously twirling around inside a singing vagina. Heavenly orgasmic music was beginning to play.

Rachel started cumming first. I was surprised because I thought it would take longer to get her 'warmed up'. Hot damn, I realized this virginal young woman was 'red-hot-ready' when my cock first touched her pussy!

Fast and furious orgasms raced throughout Rachel's young feminine body. Mind-altering joy stole away all senses except the feelings of intense pleasure.

I was feeling it, too. A sweet, tight, young pussy was enough to drive a man to the brink of insanity. Just before I reached that brink, my cockshaft began spewing seminal fire. The overwhelming intensity of my orgasms was nearly unbearable.

The heated, pressurized seminal fluids filling Rachel's overflowing vaginal void stimulated her body to spasm again as multiple orgasms claimed her soul and made her squeal with happiness.

My own joyful cheers joined hers. My masculine body was so stimulated it was acting like that energized bunny on TV, it just kept on cumming and cumming until my testicle sack ran dry. I was having shot after shot of orgasmic bliss.

With the heights of sexual satisfaction achieved, Rachel loins and mine reluctantly separated. The naked girl sat in my lap on the floor of the barn. We didn't care if we sitting on dirt or silky satin sheets. We were happy in our joy. We kissed, we fondled, and we tickled and teased while our euphoric orgasmic afterglow slowly faded.

Before we dressed, Rachel and I cleaned some of the dirt and cummy mess from our bodies in my tack room sink. I gave her some tissues to put inside her panties to catch any dripping cum she might have left in her pussy. I walked her out and watched her mount her motorbike.

"Jack, can I see those dollar bills I gave you back a little while ago?" Rachel said before riding away. "I'll tell you why I want to see them in a minute."

Puzzled, I went ahead and dug the bills out of my pocket and handed them over to the girl. Rachel, the mischievous minx, surprisingly stuck the bills into her own pocket. I didn't mind, but I was confused.

Seeing my confusion, Rachel explained, "Jack, I told you yesterday that I was smarter than you. I came over here this morning just to prove it again. Do you remember telling me that nothing like this would ever happen again? I bet you that it would. Mister, you were wrong and I was right! So, since this proves I'm smarter, I guess I'll just keep the two dollars!"

"Oh, and Jack, guess what?" Rachel added. "I betcha it's going to happen again and again! I'll see you later just to prove it."

Part three (The House)

After my lonely widower's supper, I answered a knock at my back screen door. A misty wet rain had started falling about an hour ago. Rachel rushed into my kitchen, grabbed a towel, and began drying her wet hair. She had changed into a flower-print sundress. Her damp clothing was plastered to her erotically seductive young body.

"I'd better get out of these wet clothes," the mischievous girl said. "You don't mind, do you, Jack? You wouldn't want me to catch cold, would you? Oh Mister, don't you worry about whether or not I've come over to see if something will 'happen again'. I already know the answer. And, I betcha two dollars you know, too!"

Rachel was right. I knew the answer as well as she did. The soothing sounds of pitter-pattering rain came from outside my bedroom window as my naughty tomboy neighbor and I frolicked and played in my comfy cozy bed. Lips kissed, hands fondled, and a pussy and cock played merry games together.

MrJack
MrJack
724 Followers