Naughty Video for Daddy

Story Info
Daddy asks for a show, he gets it :)
2.5k words
4.24
34.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I roll over in my bed, stretching slowly as I reached for him. Awareness washes over me as my hand touch the cold sheet. My brain questions why I didn't feel his muscular chest under my fingers before I remember that he is on a business trip and a little whimper escapes my lips as I catch a whiff of his body scent from his side of the bed, causing my body to tighten with need.

Wiggling my naked body and sliding against the silky sheets across the large bed, I burrow my face in the pillow, just breathing him as I close my eyes, almost hearing his voice with that rough morning sound that makes my core melt, whispering, "Good morning, my petal."

I smile, squeezing my thighs as I reach for my phone to look for his first message of the morning. Sliding my finger across the screen, I lightly run my lavender-varnished fingernail over the photo of him and I; James in his tailored charcoal suit, that deep purple shirt bringing out the highlights in his cinnamon brown skin, his hand possessively encircling the back of my neck while I am knelt at his feet in his favorite lavender satin slip dress that barely covers my large breasts, my light mahogany hair cascading over one freckled breast as I smile up lovingly into his eyes... oh I love waking up to that picture.

I see the alert that I have a message from him, and I smile, knowing that it will be my directions for the day. I click the play button on the waiting voice message and lay back, hugging his pillow and breathing him still as I listen to his voice wash over me.

"Good morning, my Petal. I am so proud of you doing your chores last night and giving me a detailed account of your bathtime. I stroked my cock, thinking about watching you shaving that hot little pussy that belongs to me, and remembered how beautiful that smooth mound looks when it is covered in my cum.

I know how heated you are when you wake up, so this morning, I want you to get that cute ass out of bed and eat a good breakfast. Then I want you to be a good girl, get the camcorder from my office, and set it up in the bedroom so that you have a good shot of the bed. I want you to turn it on, and then turn ME on. I want you to pretend I am the camera, that you are teasing me. You may wear whatever you wish for this, but you must hold your orgasm until you cannot handle it anymore. Show me how good my little girl remembers her training, my Petal, and when I get home, I will have a nice reward for you. And Petal? I love you. Be a good girl today, and don't forget to write me when you are done, and send me the video. Bye for now."

Ohhh, I LOVE when he gives me the fun lists like this! I grinned as I blew a kiss to my phone, giggling as I bounced out of bed and hurried down the hall to the kitchen. Tying a frilled full apron over my naked tits, I bit my lip as the muslin rubbed against my aching hard nipples, tempting me to play before eating... but no. I have to obey Daddy for my reward!

Quickly I cook up some scrambled eggs and 12 grain toast, making myself a cup of coffee and spooning in a heaping dose of hot chocolate powder to make it a little bit of a treat. I sit down with the tablet at the breakfast nook, and continue research on toys I want to put on my Wishlist, for Daddy to add to our toy armoire. We have a rather wide range of vibrators, plugs, ropes, restraints, clamps, crops, paddles, floggers... oh, there is a nice full braided flogger that will leave a nice mark! I put that onto the Wishlist, writhing a little on the vinyl-covered chair that is becoming increasingly more damp from my naked bare cunt.

I put everything away in the kitchen, and wash up, then rush back into the bedroom to open the closet and get dressed. Mmm, the lace black panties that hug my ass and are almost transparent around my pussy lips...the matching demi-bra. The white thin cotton crop top t shirt that says "Daddy's Slut" in purple cursive letters. Yeah, that will do nicely. I slip on the lingerie and slip the shirt over my head, grinning dorkishly as I note how you can see the lace pattern on the bra through the material. I look through my skirt selection and choose a Lycra micro mini skirt that is so short you can see the bottoms of my lace-covered ass cheeks. I finish off the clothes with some silk purple thigh-high stockings and black stiletto Maryjanes, before heading into the bathroom to do my makeup in light tones, finishing with some liquid winged eyeliner and deep red lipstick that just beg for a cock between my lips. I straighten my day collar so that the shiny O-ring is centered in the front. Brushing out my waist-length red hair, carefully parting my hair down the middle I braid it into two loose pigtails and tie matching purple ribbons at the end. I sway a bit, grinning as they rub against my hard nipples slightly as they move.

I get his camcorder, carefully setting it up on the tripod so that you have a closeup view of just the bed framed in my white netting canopy, the lavender and purple bedspread neatly made, a large purple micro cloth spread over it, and Daddy's pillow placed so I can smell him while I do my little show for him. I go over to the armoire, selecting my favorite vibrating wand and the 11 inch fat black cyberskin dildo with the large flat base under the ballsac. I lay them out beside the cloth, toss my phone beside them, then turn on the camera before hopping onto the bed. Quickly kneeling and sitting back on my heel, I smile softly for the camera, lick my lips, and say seductively, "Hello, Daddy! I hope your day is going well and work isn't too stressful for you. I got your message and I think I did pretty good, see?"

With that, I slowly spread my legs wide, running the palms of my hands from my knees up to my thighs so my panty-covered cunt lips can be seen by the camera... my hands sliding up over the barely-there skirt, over my tummy and up to the straining t shirt, grabbing my huge tits and pushing them up and together while looking straight at the camera and licking my lips slowly. "Does Daddy like what he sees? I am all yours, Daddy. This little girl belongs only to you, to be your wanton, craving, insatiable little fucktoy. I love this shirt because it shows just what I am happy to be: Daddy's slutty little girl. Are you hard yet, Daddy? Because I am hoping that you pull that thick, fat cock out of your trousers and stroke it while I fuck myself for you."

With that, I slowly pull off the t shirt, tossing it to the foot of the bed before teasing the top of my demi-bra, easing my fingernails under the lace and grabbing my hard nipples hard and pulling them out over the lace, twisting them hard enough to make me close my eyes and moan. "Mmmmm, fuck that feels so good, Daddy. Almost as good as when you pull my nipples hard before you clamp them!" Turning around on my knees, I bring my legs together before bending over to half-lay on the bed but have my ass high and exposed to the camera. Reaching under my skirt, I slowly slip the panties down over my round ass, making sure he can see how they seem to have wedged into my soaked little cunt, having to be pulled out. I lift up a bit with my feet, so I can slide them down my thigh stockings but let them dangle teasingly off one stiletto as I spread my legs wide, exposing my tight little rosebud and glistening, open pussy lips that are already dripping with need from the striptease.

I push up to hold myself with one hand on the bed, as I look back at the camera and reach under me with the other hand, slooowwlly dragging my long nails up one thigh and just missing my swollen lips. "I wish you were here right now, Daddy. It feels like it's been forevverrr since you slid your tongue across my lips and tasted my juices. Shall I have a taste for you?" I bring my forefinger and middle finger together just at my cunt lips before spreading them wide, thinking about how he can probably SEE the way my insides are twitching at the knowledge he will probably be fisting his cock right about now in the viewing and thinking about how he is going to get me back for this... before I slam the two fingers hard and fast into my pussy, crying out as I finger myself, listening to filthy wet sounds my sodden cunt makes, making sure Daddy can see my face while I soak my fingers in my excitement.

Stopping and pulling my fingers out with an audible soft sigh, I look into the camera with hooded eyelids and bring the fingers to my lips, opening my mouth slowly and teasingly licking the juice dripping off the end before taking both fingers into my mouth, sealing my red lips around them and closing my eyes as I suck my sweet, salty pussy juice off my fingers. Bringing them back out but letting the camera here the "pop" of my lips releasing them, I turn and sit on my ass, keeping my legs spread wide as I prop myself up on Daddy's big pillow, surrounding myself in his body scent as I grab the wand, licking the fat head before reaching down and running it over my drooling cunt lips, lifting my hips so he can see how wet the toy gets from me rubbing the bulbous end all over my wetness.

Turning it on slowly, I look into the camera. "I am going to close my eyes, and pretend that you are here between my legs, holding me down while you eat my little cunt like you love to. I know how much you love when I cum all over your face and down your throat... I always cum so good for you, don't I Daddy?" Flipping the switch to Low, I start rubbing it lightly over my pussy, the loud hum of the toy filling the air as I start concentrating the vibrations on my sensitive large clit, shoving my hips up as I cry out at the first shock of the electricity that runs through every nerve ending around my cunt. "Oh fuck.. Oh fuck Daddy! This is going to be harder than I thought!" Rolling the toy up and down my VERY dripping pussy, I alternate between the opening to my core, and my over-hard clit, moaning louder and harder, my body pushing up almost involuntarily into my vision of my hot lover tonguing my open gash. Getting closer and closer to the brink of no return, teasing my poor little clit until I am crying out loudly and incoherently before moving it away to tease my overeager little hole, until I am screaming "Fuck, Daddy, I can't take it anymore! I need you! Please, Daddy, PLEASE fuck me!"

I bring myself back up onto shaking legs, my hair mussed from tossing my head about, undoing my bra and throwing it aside as I spread my legs pleasure-slave fashion, reaching for the dildo and bringing it up into my cleavage, cupping my H-cup tits around it while getting my rock-hard nipples between my thumb and forefingers and twisting hard while looking back into the camera and lowering my mouth, taking the thick head of the toy between my lips and forcing my head down, blowing the huge toy for the camera, letting him see how much I hunger for HIS cock before plopping it out and putting it on the bed. Holding the flat base down, I climb on board, feeling the head slip into my hungry cunt before leaning back up and letting my body slide the fake cock into me, my eyes rolling back into my head almost as I start sliding up and down, naturally lubing it as I feel it filling me more and more, pushing up into my deep canal, taking in every inch until it's knocking on my cervix.

Looking back into the camera, almost seeing Daddy looking back at me and seeing my lust-filled eyes, I whisper. "Daddy, come home soon and fuck me like this, pretty please?" before slamming myself down hard on the cock, screaming out "Fuck me, Daddy, hard and deep into me! Show me who I belong to, TAKE MEEEE!!" before grabbing the vibrator, turning it on high and shoving it up against my clit, throwing myself into a huge orgasm, my body falling back onto the cushion so his scent throws me even deeper into supernova, the toy coming out of me suddenly with a plop as I gush over and over, my orgasm spraying out of me and soaking my thighs and stockings down to my shoes, my body spasming and jerking on the bed as I cry out almost incoherently, the only understandable words being "Thank you" and "Daddy" over and over.

I lay there for a short bit, unable to move a muscle until I remembered that the camera was still on. Sitting back up slowly with a giggle, I grin sheepishly at the camera. "That was... Mmmm that was definitely a good way to start the day, but not NEARLY as yummy as when you are home. Please, Daddy? Please come home and make me sore? I love you more than words can say." Then I get up and turn off the camera. Taking the thumb drive out of the cam, I walk over with wobbly legs to the computer and sit down with almost a flop and a giggle. I load in the drive, move the video into an email to Daddy, and write a small note to go with it.

"Dear Daddy,

Good morning, my love! I hope this helps to brighten your day considerably. I hope I wasn't TOO loud:P I love you so very much, and can't wait til you are home, the dildo is not QUITE as good as you;)

Lusty Regards,

Your Petal

P.S. OOPS! I forgot to suck the toy clean for the video! I guess I am going to need a spanking when you get home. Darn. We both know how much I hate spankings. LOL".