Naughty Wife Ch. 08

Story Info
Another trip to the adult movie theatre.
1.4k words
4.31
115.8k
7

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again let us remind all of our readers that what we relate to you is all very much true. If you enjoy this story, you may wish to review the first 7 articles on how my loving wife pleases me.

We have been planning another trip to the adult movie theatre for quite some time now. Due to family situations, we have not been in the mood but we threw caution to the wind and decided to go for it. We were due for a night out and some fun.

It was Saturday night and no kids so we decided to just go for it. She had taken a nice hot shower and fixed her hair just right. She wore a new heavenly perfume and smelled terrific.

I asked her to please wear something sexy since it had been so long that we have done anything like this, I wanted the night to be special. She willing decided to go braless with a nice white shirt that buttoned down the front. She also wore a black mini skirt with black thigh hi's and black heels. She looked oh so sexy.

When we arrived at the movie theatre there were the usual guys hanging out in the lobby and she received a few hungry looks. We made our way to the seating area and quickly discovered that another couple was already there and involved in some type of sexual activity. Many of the male patrons were gathered around them watching.

As far as we could tell, they were just putting on a show for others to see. No one seemed to be involved with them. We watched the movie and those around us for about an hour. My wife usually has a crowd some and sit near us but on this night, most of the men gathered around the other couple.

We decided to get up and look around in the lobby for awhile to see who was there. When we came back into the theatre area, there is a wall that is at the back of the seating area where men tend to congregate and chit chat. They usually stand against that wall and wait to see who comes in then if a promising couple come in, they go sit by them.

Well, we took a position against that wall and apparently the couple that was engaged in whatever it was they were doing had left. This then prompted several of the men to join us against the wall. Several of them came up and chatted with us. We talked for about a half hour and had decided to leave.

We had made it to our car when one of the guys came out of the theatre, apparently he was going home but when he spotted us, he came over to our car. My wife rolled down to window to see what he wanted. We ended up chatting in the parking lot for about 45 minutes. The guy was very funny.

He said it was getting late but he wanted to go to this adult book store, where they have the peep shows and they also sell toys and things. I asked him if it was near by and he said yes. I said great, do you mind if we follow you over there? He said no, he would be glad to show us.

It was only about a 10 minute drive and we soon arrived. He led us into the place and showed us around. Several men were milling around noticing my lovely wife. Then the guy who was giving us the tour showed us where the viewing booths were. It was a large booth. I was surprised by how big it was. The 3 of us fit in ok. Not a lot of room but it was big enough to accommodate all of us.

He then took some bills from his pocket and fed them into the machine. There were several movies to choose from. My wife picked one and we watched for a few minutes, not saying very much. I felt it was time to make my move. I started to unbutton my wife's shirt and was not met with any resistance so I completely unbuttoned it. Those huge 38d's were just begging to be sucked.

The stranger just looked at amazement and told her how beautiful she was and what a nice set of tits she had. I started sucking on one of her hard nipples while he watched. I saw him looking and told him to suck the other one if he wanted. He said he would love to. With both of us sucking her tits, she was starting to get worked up. Her breathing got heavier and started to moan.

I could sense that people outside the booth were gathering around our booth. I pulled up her short skirt to show our new friend her nicely trimmed pussy. He went crazy. He then sat down and started feeling it and fingering it. She was getting so wet. She then turned to completely face him and pulled up the skirt even more so he could see her gorgeous mound. She could see that his cock was not very hard. She reached down and undid his belt. He helped her by standing up while she pulled his pants down. He then sat back down and she bent over and started sucking his hard cock.

By now, my cock was hard as well from watching her suck him. They both seemed to be loving every minute of it. He was getting ready to cum and told her so. She stopped and he said he wanted to return the favor. So they traded places and she sat on the bench seat while he knelt and started eating her. She held up her legs and I could see it was a difficult position for her to be in. She ended up putting one leg on his shoulder while I held the other leg up for her.

She let out a very loud moan when she had her orgasm. I knew that the others outside the booth had to have heard that. They then traded places once again and she then proceeded to straddle his cock. She was fucking him right in that booth. I could not believe how bold she was.

My cock was begging to be freed so I dropped my pants as well. He was once again getting ready to cum and he asked her where she wanted it. Her reply did not surprise me. She told him to cum on her tits. He pulled it out and started to jerk off on her tits, while I did the same.

We both came all over this milky white tits of hers. She was covered. She smiled and told him thank you. He then told me that there were paper towel dispensers outside the rooms. I opened the door with my cock still leaking cum to go get the towels. I was met by several guys outside the door. I deliberately left the door open long enough for them to see inside at my wife's cum covered tits and her pussy still on display.

They told me it looked like we had fun and that my wife was one very pretty woman. I got the towels and thanked them. We wiped her off and she started to button her blouse. I asked her not to. She said why not? I said, I want you to walk out of here and to our car with your blouse completely open. Surprisingly..she agreed.

She even led me to the toy section so as to delay our exit and give everyone in the place a chance to see her beautiful tits. Smiles were on everyone's faces. After a few minutes she asked if we could go now. I said sure and we walked hand in hand out the door. As soon as we got to the car, she started to button up again and I said please don't bother.

She once again asked my why not...I said let's give the truckers a show on the way home. Well it was late and not many cars on the road so she agreed. Unfortunately we only passed two trucks on the way home but it was still a very pleasant drive home. As soon as we got in, I was ready to go again. We both hit the bed and had an incredible fuck. It was worth the wait.

We hope you enjoyed reading this and sorry you were not there to see the action. Please vote on this story if you enjoyed it. We also enjoy the positive feedback if you care to write.

Bill & Deb