NaughtyNoir's Sexy Adventures Pt. 02

Story Info
NaughtyNoir's first play session with the sexy Domme/Cuckold.
3.6k words
5
1k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/06/2024
Created 06/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noir's First Play Session

Noir received a text from Raven a few days after the play party. She informed her that one of the ladies she had in mind for Noir's mentor, Mistress L, had availability. She wanted to meet Noir herself before she committed her time. Mistress L was to call Noir and arrange a meet-up within the next day or two.

"Mistress L is someone who shoots straight from the hip. You'll never be in doubt of where you stand with her. Be yourself and be honest with her, and you'll do wonderfully." Raven assured her.

"I trust that you've pointed me in the right direction in regards to a new mentor. Thank you," Noir wrote back to Raven.

"You're welcome. Give me a text once you have an idea about what your schedule will look like over the next couple of weeks, and let's try to make time to get together soon. Ciao!"

"Sounds like a plan," agreed Noir.

Noir had her meet and greet with Mistress L. She was a direct woman in her 60's and very much expected the best out of herself and others around her. Otherwise, she simply wouldn't waste her time. She expected Noir to read several books she'd recommended on S & M, Dominance & submission and Topping. She also wanted Noir to take beginners' impact play, negotiations, and first aid classes offered in the community, along with one on one time with her. It was going to stretch her capacity when it came to fitting in time with Raven, but Raven already had a plan for that. They were to FaceTime with each other twice a week to discuss the BDSM checklist again. First, with the idea of Noir as a scene bottom for Raven and another time with the idea of being in a co-Topping position.

"Negotiations as verbal and mental foreplay will build up the anticipation even more until we have the opportunity to play in person," explained Raven. Noir wasn't so sure she could handle much more anticipation, but she also knew this dynamic wasn't something she was willing to rush.

After two weeks of being in an almost constant state of arousal, Noir and Raven met for their first play session. Noir was told to wear a dress with no underwear underneath, but to bring a pair of white cotton panties and nipple pasties with her, and to be at Raven and pup's house Saturday evening at 7pm.

And there she was, knocking at the door at 7pm sharp with a small bag in hand. Pup answered the door with a huge smile, "Welcome, Noir. Please, come in and make yourself at home."

He led Noir inside to the kitchen where Raven stood at the counter finishing up making a tray of snacks while dressed in a one piece, sleeveless, black leather, zip up catsuit, and high heeled boots. When Raven turned to greet her, Noir about swallowed her tongue. "Wow, Raven... You look drop-dead gorgeous in that outfit!"

They sat around the kitchen island and caught up on what had been going on with each other for a while, before Raven moved the conversation towards final negotiations.

"Did you receive your STI results? We both have ours, even though pup will only be an observer until you are ready to co-Top." Raven said.

"Yes, everything was negative, but here's the paperwork I printed off from the clinic's website." Noir told her.

"Perfect, I have everything set up downstairs, if you're ready?"

Noir smiled at Raven. "Yes, I'm more than ready," she admitted.

"I've got a really good idea on your "fuck, YES" list, but even your "fuck, YES" can be too much or over stimulating, at times. If that happens, remember to say "Yellow" to have me check in with you. Don't try to tough it out or to simply endure something. If you're not enjoying something as much as you thought you would, use "Yellow" so I can check in and make adjustments where needed. Agreed?" Raven wanted to make sure Noir understood that she was ultimately the one in control of the pacing and direction of the session.

"Yes, agreed." Noir assured her.

Once they were downstairs, pup moved to start up a techno music playlist in the background and lit a few candles around the play area. He was excited for his Mistress to have the opportunity to play with someone she felt a deep attraction for and was happy to help as he was locked and caged.

There was a couch and chairs in a small sitting area with a television mounted on the wall over a gas fireplace in the first half of the finished basement. On the other side, there was a St Andrew's cross in one corner, a Queening chair, a large pen on foam tiles in another corner. Along the side wall there was a long table that had different floggers, whips, canes, dragon tails, padded thumpers, paddles, and assorted other instruments that Noir wasn't familiar with yet, laid out on it. She felt her heart jump and her pussy clench at the sight. She was nervous and excited and so incredibly turned on, all at once.

Raven drew her attention to the other side of the room where there was a standing partition next to the queen sized bed that served as privacy for a changing room.

"You can change into the white panties and the pasties here, so you don't feel so on display. There are hooks on the wall that you can hang your dress on. When you're ready, come on out and I'll show you what I plan to use for tonight's session and you can ask any questions or go over any concerns," Raven instructed.

"Okay," Noir answered.

Once Noir had changed, she felt a moment's hesitation. "Was she really going out there in just a pair of panties and pasties? Really?" She asked herself. She took a deep breath, she knew she wanted to see what this was between her and Raven and she knew she wanted to try bottoming for her. She gathered her courage and stepped out from behind the partition.

Raven stood nearby and turned as she saw her and said, "Simply beautiful." Holding her hand out to her, she guided Noir over to the table against the wall and showed her a pair of thick elk hide suede floggers that she was going to use as a warm up for her, then the pair of finger floggers she saw used on pup at the play party. She showed her a leather sleeve filled with buckshot and sewn off, a leather riding crop and a single tail snake whip. She explained the feel each would be likely to give and had her handle each of them herself. Noir could tell she was doing her best to put her at ease and was appreciative of the effort. Next, she showed her a set of padded white leather wrist and ankle cuffs that she had gotten for her for the occasion. Noir was so excited she gave the petite woman a huge hug and was ready to try them out for the first time.

Raven helped Noir buckle the restraints on and helped her step up onto the St Andrew's cross where she attached the restraints to each of the arms of the cross. She asked if Noir wanted a blindfold or not. Noir chose to try it and she slipped a white satin blindfold in place. As Raven stepped back, she gathered Noir's hair up and placed it in a clip at the top of her head and out of the way.

She stroked along Noir's back and sides, reminding her that she had the control to slow or stop the session at any time, but that she hoped that she would very much enjoy what she was about to experience. With that she placed a kiss on her shoulder, stepped to the table and picked up the elk suede floggers. She ran the ends of the falls across Noir's shoulders and back for a moment and then set a steady pace using the Florentine method starting on Noir's beautiful plump ass to begin warming her up.

Noir felt the first strikes from the flogger and was in heaven. She felt herself relax into the padding on the cross at the heavy thudding sensation against her ass cheeks. She felt the floggers moving up to her shoulders and it was almost like getting a massage as the falls fell against the muscles of her upper back. She felt the falls hitting her ass again, but in a different direction. The way they were hitting against her now was in a way that she could feel the thud through her ass cheeks into her pussy lips and made things vibrate through her in a very arousing way. She heard herself softly moaning, but was already starting to lose herself in the sensation.

As Raven picked up the pace and used heavier strikes, Noir was edging along an orgasm for about fifteen minutes.

"That feels so good. I cannot believe how incredibly arousing it is being restrained, blindfolded and having you flog me." Noir expressed.

Raven gave a smile and told her, "Wonderful! I'm glad you are enjoying it."

Noir muttered, "Understatement, but okay."

Raven switched to the finger floggers. As she started flogging Noir, she noticed the difference in feel, these were still quite thuddy, but they could deliver a sting when Raven so chose. Noir felt that sting every now and then, but nothing too over the top as Raven went from her upper back to her bottom to her upper thighs and back again.

Next, Raven used the thumper on her. While she appreciated the heavy, deep impact of it, she was finding that she liked the floggers much more and did mention it to Raven.

"Let's see how you take to the crop, shall we?" Raven asked in her sexy voice.

Noir felt a small stinging contact to her left ass cheek, then one to her right upper thigh, then one to her upper back, then there was no more keeping track as Raven delivered blow after stingingly pleasurable blow.

Next, she heard the popping of the snake whip being used and jumped herself when she heard it near and laughed to herself. That is until she felt the first stinging lick of the whip against her back. Her laugh cut off into a moan of pleasure as more and more fell across her back. Then Raven began to concentrate on hitting her ass through the thin cotton on her panties. Noir felt the moisture begin to gather between her legs. She felt herself riding along the edges of an orgasm once more.

Raven came up to help her to change her position to where she was facing outwards from the cross and offered Noir a drink, which she happily took before she was restrained against the cross once more.

Raven took up the finger floggers and began first with using Florentine method on her breasts, which Noir found she really very much liked. Then Raven was hitting right against her pussy through her panties with the falls until Noir started to orgasm right there on the cross and she called "Yellow" from the intensity of it.

Raven came up to Noir and slipped the blindfold off before she released her hands and feet from the St Andrew's cross and helped her step down. Noir removed the hair clip and shook her hair out as they moved over and snuggled on the bed together as pup cleaned up the play area and toys for his Mistress.

"How are you feeling?" Raven asked Noir once they were settled in under the covers with Noir curled up next to her with her head on Raven's shoulder.

"Like I'm flying still," Noir tells her with a laugh. "But at the same time, my mind and body both feel quiet and relaxed, which is rare for them both to happen at the same time."

"Perfect, you just relax here for a while. Was there any one thing that stood out to you that you found you enjoyed the most during our session?"

"Mmmm...when you flogged me with the first pair of floggers on the bottom in a certain way, I could feel the vibration of the strike all the way from the back to the front. I was so close to having an orgasm right then," Noir admits.

"Ahhh, good information to know," Raven tells her with a grin.

"I also have to say that I am a huge fan of the single tail." Noir says

"Yes, I did notice that," Raven acknowledges. "Was there anything that you really didn't care for other than the thumper?"

"It isn't that I didn't like it, it just wasn't as interesting to me as the floggers and the whip." Noir explains to her.

"Also, good to know. Are you ready for some water or a snack to replenish what you've worked off over the last hour or so?"

"Actually, water and some fruit or cheese would be wonderful, thank you."

Raven got up and told her, "You stay snuggled under the covers and I'll be back in just a few with something for us to share."

Raven came back with a couple of bottles of water, some grapes and cheese chunks.

That sat next to each other in comfortable silence as they snacked for a few moments still basking in their after play glow.

Once they were both satisfied, Raven set the plates down on the coffee table and climbed back into bed with Noir, sans her clothes.

They snuggled down into the bed, laying in each other's arms. Raven was lazily stroking her fingers, very lightly, up and down Noir's arm.

Noir turned to face her, "This works in the same way that impact play does, right? That you'll check in with me to make sure that everything is good?"

"Of course, I will, but if you'd rather wait, we can. There's no hurry..."

With that as her permission, Noir was kissing Raven. She didn't think she could stand waiting any longer to have this lovely woman's lips on hers. She just needed the reassurance that there was room to still negotiate, if needed.

For a time, Raven allowed Noir to explore her body as she wished. She was sending delicious shivers across her skin as she ran her mouth along Raven's neck and collarbone, as her hands explored along her sides, tracing along her curves.

It wasn't long before Raven was pulling Noir's mouth back to hers for a deep, probing kiss that left Noir breathless.

"Are you comfortable with pup coming back down to sit in the corner to watch? He would not even think to attempt to join us. He is very clear on his role and stays caged." Raven inquired of Noir.

"I'm fine with him sitting in the corner to watch. It's actually kind of hot, to be honest, in having an audience of one," she said.

With that, Raven sent a text to pup that he was welcome, as long as he sat quietly in the corner.

"Now, where were we? Oh, I know, I was going to ask how you felt about wearing your wrist restraints and having your arms immobile."

"Sure, I'll give it a try," was Noir's enthusiastic reply.

Raven brought over her wrist restraints and buckled them on before attaching them to each upper corner of the bed with the under the bed restraint system.

Raven stood back to admire the beauty of the woman spread out before her. Her arms pulled taunt against the restraints, in only a pair of white cotton panties, damp with her arousal, and the white x's as pasties over her nipples. She looked like a living work of art with her long, graceful limbs, her dark hair falling around her, her full pouty lips and her dark, bedroom eyes.

"You are so incredibly gorgeous," Raven tells her before joining her back on the bed.

Raven began with trailing kisses, licks and nibbles from Noir's neck down to her full breasts, she took her time exploring what sensations received pleasurable feedback from Noir.

As she sucked her nipple and used her flattened tongue to also dance along it, Noir's back arched with a gasp. "Oh my gawd, that feels so good!"

Raven gathered her other breast and squeezed them together tightly as she took both nipples into her mouth and played her tongue and teeth along them, as she brought her thigh between Noir's legs to create some friction.

Noir wasn't even aware that she was grinding her pussy against Raven's thigh. The sensation of having both nipples sucked at once was so impossibly erotic she felt she could almost cum from that alone. "Yes, that! That feels amazing!"

Once Raven let go of her nipples she grabbed a pair of vibrating nipple clamps and asked Noir if she was up for giving them a try.

"Yes, I'll try those," she agreed.

Raven got them on and running, "How does that feel?" She asked.

"Mmmm... these are a "Fuck, YES!" for me," Noir said.

"Perfect," Raven said as she began stroking Noir's legs and having her open them wide enough for her to slip in between. She kissed her way down Noir's flat stomach, nibbling along her hip bones and then blowing her hot breath on her pussy through her panties. Noir's hips lifted off the bed in response, she ached to feel Raven's mouth on her.

"Holy fuck!" Noir exclaimed. "You have got me so wound right now I feel like I'm ready to explode."

Raven grinned at her, "That's perfectly acceptable if you do."

Then she was tugging Raven's panties down her legs and out of her way.

Noir was so hyper aroused as she watched pup watching Raven as Raven pulled Noir's panties down and tossed them to the side. She felt like she couldn't quite catch her breath as the gorgeous woman began kissing her way up Noir's ankle, to inner calf, to her knee then as she lazily nibbled her way along her inner thigh. Noir felt like if she didn't have direct contact with her clit soon, she'd lose her mind.

Raven felt heady having this stunning woman underneath her as she heard her whimpers. She lifted Noir's hips, positioning herself right between her legs and breathed her hot breath across Noir's soaked pussy. She watched in wonder as she saw how responsive Noir was as she became even wetter for her.

She teased Noir with soft licks and kisses along her pussy lips, she wanted to tease more, but the taste and smell of Noir drove her on. She gave her a long, slow lick from her vulva to clit, which had Noir's hips bucking underneath her.

"Please, please, please!" Noir chanted, which is all the consent Raven needed.

She inserted one finger, then two and began to finger fuck her as she sucked on and swirled her tongue around Noir's clit.

"Yes! Oh my gawd, please! Yes...fuck me, please!" Noir begged.

Raven inserted a third finger and felt as Noir's pussy suddenly clamped around her fingers as her first orgasm rolled through her.

"Yessss!" Noir screams as the orgasm spreads outward and she rides the wave of ecstasy. But soon realized that was just the first of what would be several before Raven was finished with her.

Raven doesn't ease up, but continues to push her higher, then higher still until the next orgasm felt as if it'd been ripped from her soul. Only then did Raven back off, but only long enough for her to grab and put on her thigh strap-on with a dildo. She removed the vibrating nipple clamps as she came back to Noir. Sliding back between her legs, she gave her a deep kiss as she began working the dildo inside Noir.

"Oh fuck! That feels sooooo fucking good!" Noir told Raven.

"Look at how good you are at being a beautiful fuck toy for me," Raven told her. "You enjoy being fucked, don't you?"

"Yesss! Fuck, yes..Please don't stop," Noir begged her.

"No worries, my pretty slut. You'll have your fill," Raven promised.

Raven pumped long and deep strokes into Noir, which had her eyes rolling back into her head. She can see the flush across Noir's chest as another orgasm started to build up in her.

She reached between them and took her finger and started tapping it against Noir's clit.

Noir released a long moan that turned into a scream as the next orgasm slammed into her.

Raven watched her as she rode it out with a soft smile on her face.

Once Noir had caught her breath, she smiled at Raven, but directed her question to pup, "Is she always that driven to drive you crazy?"

Pup chuckled in genuine amusement as he shifted uncomfortably in his chair

"Welcome to my world, Noir."

Raven was exceedingly pleased with the way the evening had turned out. Noir was a beautifully responsive woman and she could see their relationship building into something truly special. She was very much looking forward to exploring more with the stunning and intriguing woman.

For now, she was well satisfied that their first play session was a success.

*

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. I truly hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I did in writing it.