Navajo Indian Werewolf Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,129 Followers

"Had a rough night, handsome, but I'm better now that you're here," I said haltingly, and Shawn smiled and nodded. Linking his arm with mine, he led me to the church, where we were joined by his aunt Wanda, and pretty much all the colored folk living in Houston proper, I think. The church leader, a stocky, dark-skinned and balding man named Reverend Geoffrey Sykes, talked about Jesus message for the world and the trials endured by true believers...

I was kind of distracted, to tell you the truth. I was too busy looking around this magnificent old church, and everywhere I looked, I saw dark-skinned faces. The faces of resilient, decent and God-fearing people. The sons and daughters of Africa living in America. A people that has endured much repression and yet refuses to bow down to racial tyranny and unspeakable evil. I envied them their strength. I looked at Wanda and Shawn, thankful to them for letting an outcast like me into their world.

"You negroes actually think you're safe here?" came a voice, and along with everyone else in the congregation, I turned to see a trio of white men wearing hooded white robes. Brandishing guns, they stepped into the church, acting like they owned the place. Upon seeing them, I tensed. Revered Sykes addressed them, wondering aloud how they dared to come into a place of worship with guns...

"Leave this place," Shawn said angrily as he rose from his pew, and walked toward the trio. I was so stunned by what he did that I froze for a moment. The white-robed, hooded trio, who were later revealed to be Colton, Earl and Caleb Simpson, sons of the late, not so great Jedediah Simpson, looked at each other, seemingly stunned by Shawn's words and demeanor.

"Looks like we got ourselves an uppity negro, I say he dies first," said the lead Klansman, and then he cocked his rifle, and shot Shawn right in the chest. Shawn gasped, and looked at his shirt. Blood began pooling from his injury. Shawn fell to his knees, and that's when I lost it. In all of my years as a wolf-woman, I've never been able to transform without the light of the full moon. Yet, I surged from the pew and, howling with rage, I began to transform in broad daylight...

"You're going to pay for that," I cried out, even as my mouth elongated into a wolf's snout, and my body twisted and changed, going from well-dressed, church-going Native lady to apex predator. A collective gasp fell upon the church congregation as I fell upon the trio of Klansmen with a werewolf's viciousness and savagery. I tore them to pieces, and showed no mercy. I ripped their throats out, and savored the taste of their blood...

"Ajei, my dear, what's come over you?" Shawn asked, as I morphed back into my human form before his very eyes. I was surrounded by people, and I'd just murdered three Klansmen in front of a church full of colored folk, but I didn't care. Shawn, the only man I'd ever allowed myself to care for was dying. I gathered him in my arms and held him gently, as tears streamed down my face.

"I'm different, Shawn, I wanted to tell you but I foolishly feared you wouldn't understand, I'm a werewolf," I said, and Shawn looked at me, with eyes that were starting to cloud over. Gently, he stroked my face. I was amazed. For the man had seen me change from woman to wolf and back again, and I didn't see fear or disgust in his eyes. Instead, I saw understanding, and surprise, but not fear or hate.

"God made you special, Ajei, thanks for saving us from them," Shawn whispered, and then he closed his eyes. In a panic, I shook him. Violently. I could feel the life ebbing from his body. There was only one thing I could do. I looked up at the parishioners who formed a loose circle around me. I looked at Wanda, whose face was streaming with fears. I closed my eyes, and then I bit Shawn...

"Welcome to a whole new world," I said to Shawn, a couple of days later. At last, the wait was over. The deaths of the Klansmen were blamed on a wild animal, and their bodies were made to disappear. Shawn was dead and buried, or so the world thought. Patiently I waited while Wanda and other members of the colored community of Houston conducted Shawn's funeral. After they left the cemetery, I dug him up, and was relieved to find him alive and well, healed by the werewolf's bite...

Taking Shawn's hand, I led him away from everything he had ever known. At least he had someone like me to guide him through his new world. He wouldn't be alone like I was the night when I was changed. We stood at the edge of the woods, waiting for the rise of the full moon. It was already starting to get dark. I was stripped to my birthday suit. Shawn looked at me, an appreciative grin on his handsome face. I looked at him, and noticed what a fine and masculine specimen of man stood before me...

"Ajei, my dear, I want to sincerely thank you for saving me," Shawn said, and he pulled me close. We kissed, and then, just like that, we began making love. I fell on the soft grass, and Shawn kissed me and caressed my breasts. I moaned softly as he pinched my nipples, welcoming his touch. When Shawn spread my thick thighs and began eating my pussy, I arched my back and cried out his name...

"You can thank me in a deeply personal way," I teased, and Shawn grinned, and began fingering my pussy while eating me out. I lay there, eyes closed, gently rubbing the back of Shawn's head, caressing his thick, kinky hair as he pleasured me. I hadn't made love in ages, and at last, I was making up for lost time. With a handsome, virile young man who was of the same species I was, man and wolf, outsider and wanderer...

"You can count on it," Shawn said, and later, I climbed on top of him, stroking his long and thick member while looking into those eyes of his. Part of me ached to feel him deep inside of me. Shawn was so beautiful, so masculine, and I wanted him so much that my nipples hardened and my pussy twitched. I straddled him, impaling myself on his tool. Shawn bucked his hips, thrusting his dick into my pussy. At last, we were finally one.

"Don't stop," I cried out, loving the intense, painful yet sweet sensation I felt down below as Shawn slammed his dick into my pussy. Too long I had gone without knowing a man's touch. Obsessed with surviving at any cost, I'd neglected my womanly needs, and now, at last, I was finally being made love to. Shawn fucked me good, burying his face between my breasts and slapping my plump rump as he slammed his dick into my pussy. I rode him hard, my fingernails digging into the flesh of his back, all the while crying out his name...

The full moon rose, and its beautifully transformative light bathed Shawn and I, and at once we resumed our true forms. For we are werewolves, and humanity is something that we're forced to wear, nothing more. I looked at Shawn, and admired the magnificent, mahogany-coated, yellow-eyed wolf he had become. His beauty and strength amazed me. I rubbed my nose against his, a gesture of affection among our kind. Together, we took off into the night, leaving the City of Houston and its troubles in the dust...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,129 Followers
12