Navy A-School Tryst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed her hips with both hands and pulled her to me as I thrust forward, pumping my cock in and out in a steady rhythm. I made sure to periodically pull out all the way to the tip and then going all the way back in with one thrust. There was no verbal teasing or coy dirty talk between us. Simply guttural, primitive noises.

I leaned forward and kissed her at the nape of her neck. She shivered a little. I bit her by her shoulder as I reached around and held her breasts firmly in my hands. Her erect nipples between my fingers being pinched by my knuckles. I pulled her up as I gave her one final thrust and felt her fill up with my cum. I kissed her neck as I pulled out. I found myself admiring my "work." Her hole gaped, slowly opening and closing, the mix of bodily fluids beginning to leak out. We were both glistening in a coating of post coital sweat and took a long shower that included a gratuitous amount of fondling and groping each other with soapy water.

She insisted I stay the night and I complied, not really feeling up to the long walk to my barracks building. We ended up watching a bunch of old black and white French new wave films and she fell asleep against me in the middle of François Truffaut's The 400 Blows. Me on the other hand, despite being physically tired, my mind was racing at the idea of Joe and Lucy, two people I had regularly fantasized about, being together.

The muffled sound of Avril Lavigne music coming through the wall from the room next to Megan's jarred me awake. I couldn't remember falling asleep. I looked around to regain my bearings. Megan was going through a pile of clothes and pulled out her Navy sweats.

"If we leave now, we can still get breakfast. I think this weekend the chow hall on your side of the base should be open." Her eyes were bright, and she was beaming with pep.

I don't know where she got that kind of energy from. "It's a long walk. Maybe it will make me up. I don't know." It came out as a groggy growl. I looked around for my clothes from the night before.

The crisp morning air outside did seem to wake me up, but I slipped back into an autopilot fugue state. I wasn't even thinking about anything. Megan was definitely talking to me about something, and I guess I was making the appropriate enough responses. I snapped out of it when I felt a hard punch in the shoulder. The impact knocked the wind out of me and I dropped the French toast stick I was dipping in syrup.

It was Joe in a Gold's Gym hoodie and basketball shorts with a big shit eating grin stretched across his face. "Hey, brother! Your roommate just told me you never made it back last night." He motioned over and waved at another table. I leaned around Joe and saw my roommate, Ryan, coyly waving with his fingers and batting his eyelashes.

I had a love/hate relationship with him. He was a very campy, effeminate queen who was always nosy about my personal life. On the other hand, he was an amazing wingman with an uncanny eye for style and fashion. Sometimes it felt like I was sharing a room with a black version of Dr. Frank-N-Furter from Rocky Horror Picture Show. Other times we were Maverick and Goose. Or maybe Maverick and Iceman would be a better comparison. I'm not sure when I really think about it.

Joe, still grinning, said "Hi" to Megan sitting across from me before taking the open seat next to me. He sat right up against me and I could feel his warmth and I reveled in even simply having my leg alongside his. "Dude! Why is your face so red?" He glanced over at Megan "Megs, what happened last night? Why is he embarrassed?"

A mischievous smile flashed across her face and I felt her foot on my knee moving towards my groin. "Oh, he was the PERFECT gentleman. Nothing to be embarrassed about."

It looked like Joe had to stop himself from spitting out his orange juice with a hard swallow. He traded glances with both me and Megan. "Oh hohohoho! WOW. Alright. Alright." Joe looked up, grunted, and half stood up as he waved someone over to the table. "Lucy's coming over" he said as he sat back down.

Lucy was wearing an old Sex Pistols t-shirt and sweat pants with "CBGB" across the ass that looked like it had also seen better days. To me she was one of the few people who would still look sexy even right after waking up. She grunted what I guessed was a greeting to everyone as she sat down next to Megan. Joe looked like he was about to say something as she picked up a steaming mug with what passed for coffee. She held the mug up to her mouth and put her hand out in a halting manner. "Bup bup bup bup! Coffee. First." There was a collective silence at the table as we all watched her chug what would scald the flesh off a normal human with ease. She slurped the last bit before slamming the mug down. She exhaled a contented breath. The dark elixir appeared to work as she suddenly seemed more awake. "All right. What are the plans for today?"

Everyone kind of looked at each other. Megan volunteered. "Well I don't know about you guys, but my class has an exam on Monday that I need to cram for." She was in a different class than the rest of us, so we operated on an entirely different schedule.

Lucy looked up to visualize our week ahead. "Yeeeaaah ... we just have a quiz on Wednesday. No biggie." She looked across the table at me and Joe. Joe was shoveling eggs into his mouth, probably for another protein boost. I had resumed dipping French toast sticks. "What do you boys want to do?"

"Uhhhhh ... YOU." Both Lucy and Megan's eyes became saucers. Joe was choking on his eggs. It hadn't registered that I had muttered my thought out loud in a Freudian slip that didn't seem to come across as anything close to sarcastic. There was a palpable tension in the air. I realized what happened and nervously fake laughed in a futile attempt to diffuse the situation and elbowed Joe in the ribs in a 'help me out here signal.'

Joe swigged down some juice and forced out a laugh. "Ha ha ha. Come on Luce, you left yourself open on that one!"

Megan cracked up and giggled. Lucy glared at her before surrendering. "Okay you guys got me there. But I'll get my revenge!"

"Yeah right whatever" I chortled mockingly.

We finished eating and our conversation carried over to talking about how our nights went. Joe and Lucy did end up going out on a date. We kept it remarkably appropriate, but I knew I'd have to talk to Lucy about it later. Outside the chow hall we said our goodbyes and Megan headed back to her building while Joe set off on some roadwork running interval routine he had planned. Lucy walked with me back to our building.

I was still anxious about my Freudian slip, but Lucy was more interested in getting juicy details from last night. I humbly obliged her request knowing full well that we lived vicariously through each other's exploits.

"I KNEW she had nice tits!" she whispered excitedly. "I called it. I'm a little jealous Rob."

"So what happened with you and Joe?"

"Eh nothing exciting. But it was ... nice."

"Nice? He can't be that bad."

"Oh well we just went to eat out in town and walked along the beach. We sat near the surf as the sun went down and just kinda hung out."

"Wow that almost sounds romantic."

"Well we did make out a little bit. It didn't go very far. He seemed nervous. Hey, did you say something to him?"

A wry half smile. "I didn't give out anything specific. I just told him that he doesn't know what he's getting in to."

"Youi make me sound dangerous."

"And I told them that I'd kill him if he made you cry!" I made a tough face and raised my fists in a fisticuffs position. She could tell I wasn't serious. Clearly. "So what all did you guys talk about?"

"Well you came up a bunch of times."

I thought about my roommate. "I guess everyone is gossiping about me." By then we had made it up the hill to our building.

"Eh it wasn't really like that." She said while looking down at her feet.

"Oh? What was it like then?"

"Look Joe's going to stop by my room later and hang out. You should too." She stepped forward and kissed me, parting my lips with her tongue. I was in shock. I didn't even notice her going inside the building.

"Where the hell did that come from?" I thought to myself. I licked my lips and could taste her limeade flavored lip balm. My mind was racing and I could hear my heart trying to beat out of my chest. I shuffled to my room and my roommate was at his desk on his computer working on homework. He didn't even look at me as I unlocked the door and entered.

"Hey there, stud muffin! Did you have a wild night or what?" I could smell his Ralph Lauren cologne from across the room.

"It was fun. Are you getting ready for a date night or something? It smells like a gay pornstar convention in here."

"And why would you know what that smells like?"

"Hey we all have our little secrets." He looked over at me with a pithy look of incredulity that morphed into genuine concern.

"Are you alright? You look like someone just killed your dog before kicking you in the nuts."

I contemplated in a brief moment of silence. "I'm alright. I'm just confused."

"Why? What happened?"

I pointed behind me in a gesture to the past. "Yeah. Uh. Lucy just kissed me."

Ryan released an exasperated sigh and clapped his hands. "Ugh. Finally. Jesus Christ! I've been getting sick of watching you two do this will-they-won't-they middle school dance crap."

"The fuck are you talking about?"

"Wow you are really that clueless. You both like each other and EVERYBODY knows."

"Everybody?"

"Yes, fool! EVERYBODY! Well except you apparently" he scoffed dramatically.

"Huh."

"That's all you have to say? "Huh.""

"I'm going to take a shower. A cold shower."

"Yeah you do that. Good luck trying to wash the stupid off!"

"I don't think I have enough body wash for that."

"Mmmmhmmm. You got that right."

The cold water of the shower seemed to calm my nerves and recharge my batteries. I felt like I was in a dream or something. Everything that was happening seemed so surreal all the sudden. As I was drying off, Ryan knocked on the door.

"Hey man, your phone is blowing up."

I wrapped a towel around my waist and stepped out of the bathroom. I looked at my phone. A missed call and a text message. Ryan and I had different ideas of what "blowing up" means. Both were from Lucy. The text read "Hey! Me and Joe are hanging out you should come join us."

I didn't think anything of it at first. Then I remembered that unexpected kiss. My heart skipped a beat and my stomach twisted into a knot. No. I know these guys. This is probably just hanging out, watching tv or listening to music, and bouncing ideas off each other until we decide on what to do. Yes. That's what this is.

I tossed on my Navy sweats and told Ryan I'd be back later. Before the door closed I heard him say "Yeah okay you said that last night, playa."

I headed over the female side of the building. As usual on a weekend, the building was mostly empty. The only person that had to be there was on duty and three floors down by the entrance to the building. I was always struck by the hodge-podge of odors that I encountered when opening the door to the female side of my floor. The most generous description would be a mixture of Yankee Candle, Bath and Body Works, and microwaveable meals with a not quite concealed fragrance of sex, sweat, and female bodily functions. You get used to it. I passed by the common area and saw that the tv was on Cartoon Network and a handful of girls were all asleep on the furniture. Various muffled sounds of movies, tv shows, and music could be heard through walls and doors in the hall.

I made it down the hall to Lucy's room and knocked on the door. Nothing happened, and I couldn't hear anything. I was beginning to think that they ditched me and went off to go do something without me. I knocked again and heard shuffling noises. The door unlocked and opened slightly. Lucy poked her head around the door.

"Oh, good it's you. Come in." Lucy held the door open as she hid behind it. I don't know what exactly I was expecting as I stepped into the room softly illuminated by the sunlight coming in through the window. It was unusually quiet. With my hands in the front pocket of my hoodie, I continued towards the back corner of the 'L' shaped room. My mind exploded.

"Ho ... ly ... shit."

Bent over the foot of Lucy's bed was a very naked Joe. Not only was he naked, but his feet were held apart by a spreader bar cuffed to his ankles and his wrists appeared to be held across the bed by restraints attached to the feet of the bed frame below him.

I didn't even bother to pick up my jaw from the floor as I turned around for an explanation from Lucy. Another explosion. An uncharacteristically nervous looking Lucy stood before me. I had to slowly slowly take it in from the ground up. Black ankle boots with stiletto heels and pointed toes. Black stockings connected to black garters that wrapped around her muscular thighs. A black leather corset laced up the front with no cups leaving her perky tits exposed. But my eyes had to do a double take between her legs. A harness rested on her hips and was supporting the weight of a very large, very veiny, red colored dong. Between the impressive size and bright color, it really stood out against all the black.

Our eyes met for an instant in that kind of wordless communication between close friends and lovers. Then I saw her glance down at the pitched tent in my sweat pants. I didn't even realize how hard I was until she acknowledged it. "I guess you like what you see" she said with an impish smirk. She crossed the room and buried her tongue down my throat while reaching into my sweatpants and aggressively grabbing my rod, her strap on slightly bending rubbing along my pelvis, her erect nipples pushing into my chest. "How about you strip down so we can have some fun?"

I returned her smirk. "Yes, ma'am." It was a simple easy movement to slip out of my sweats. As pulled my hoodie off I noticed Lucy taking me in. It was relatively unfamiliar territory for us, having been purely platonic up to that point. I had all but forgotten about Joe and looked back at his prostrate form and saw that he had been watching us with the biggest grin I had ever seen sprawl across that squared off jawline. He was INTO this! I never considered that Joe might be even remotely as sexually open as me and Lucy.

"We kinda got excited and started without you. We ... I ... wasn't sure you were you going to come over" Lucy explained. "Look at him. All lubed up, loosened up, with no place to go. I'll let you choose first, pound his ass, or fuck his face. Whatever you pick I'll do the other."

My heart skipped a beat. I was fixated on that round hairy manly ass and toned legs. I easily made my choice. I took position behind Joe with my member at full attention. Lucy got on her knees on the bed and slid her red cock down Joe's throat with hesitation. I crouched down a little and kneaded Joe's ass with my hands and spread his cheeks apart. Joe moaned in between gags and his puckering anus opened and closed. It glistened with sweat and lube and I could tell by the slight gape that Lucy had had her way with him. Unable to resist I buried my face into his ass and licked and sucked on his hole. Even louder moans. He was wetter than a girl discovering the joys of her clit. I wasn't going to tease him any longer. I stood back up and positioned my cock between those furry mounds of muscled flesh. He could feel the heat from my cock and tried to push his hips back towards me as yearned to be filled again. I guided my cock into Joe's hole and I didn't even have to wait for him to adjust, I slid right in.

A muffled howl as spittle dripped from the corner of his mouth as he was being spitroasted. I positioned my feet between his, grabbed his hips and started pumping him for all he was worth. The visual and feeling of vigorously fucking a guy I had been lusting after was almost too much for me and I almost came way before I wanted to.

Lucy seemed to notice me slow down and she pulled out of Joe's throat. She made a "don't mind me" gesture with her hands as she stepped off the bed and disappeared behind me. I could hear Joe taking large gulps of air and he said something between breaths that I could barely hear.

I cocked my head and leaned forward to listen better. "Don't ...stop ... I need ... more... fuck ... fuck my ass." Hearing that seem to make my cock feel like it grew two sizes larger. I suddenly felt lukewarm lube covered fingers goose my ass hole. Lucy was behind me getting ready to claim my hole with her big red dong.

I suddenly recalled telling Lucy how much I loved being in the middle of a threesome. I liked to "get it as I was giving it." I gripped Joe's hips tighter as I braced for what was about to happen. I became immensely grateful for my collection of toys as the wide fleshy head pressed against my opening. It was difficult to relax when I was balls deep inside someone myself. Lucy held one hand on my shoulder to brace herself while her other hand pushed the veiny shaft into me. I couldn't tell from the color, but upon feeling it enter me I could tell her dong was meant to feel realistic with a skin like texture and a little bit of squishy give to it. Even with my own personal "training" it still felt like I was trying to sit on the flat end of a Colt 45 bottle.

I don't know how much I took in, but it was enough that Lucy was able to reach around and grab my chest, her warm breath graced my neck and small breasts pressed into my back. I experienced a kind of sensory overload. Ecstasy from a raw combination of pleasure and pain. Lucy moved to hold my shoulders as she slowly pumped my ass, the veiny texture against my inner walls, the fleshy head rubbing against my prostate. I reflexively mirrored her hips with my own movements into Joe's eager asshole. For all I knew time had stopped. Lucy gave me a very aggressive thrust that seemed to go past my rib cage and I exploded inside Joe. I felt his interior clasp around my cock tighter and I saw his back muscles tighten before he sprayed endless spurting ropes of cum all over the bed and even on his chest.

Lucy knew we were momentarily spent and she eased the dong out of my ass. The flared head made a loud wet noise as it popped out. The cooler ambient air of the room rushed into my gaping hole and I felt both empty and yet still full like my hole was trying to hold onto the memory of the dong. My softening cock slipped out Joe's ass covered in my own cum, leaving his hole dripping with the combination of fluids.

Having been in at least similar positions to Joe's, I figured his back at least was killing him so I started undoing his restraints. Lucy released her strap on letting the harness and phallus fall to the floor with dull thud. Her neatly trimmed pussy was exposed to the air and her juices dribbled down her garters and stockings. "That was so hot. I want both of you."

Joe and I sat on the bed next to each other catching our breath. We briefly glanced at each other before Joe asked, "You mean one after the other?"

That impish smirk again. "No. At the same time." Our eyes widened at what she was proposing. "So I need you guys to get hard for me." She pulled the chair from desk and sat facing us, her legs spread apart. She rubbed her clit and licked the juice from her finger. "And to do that, you two boys will play for Mommy."

This was the first time I had laid eyes on Joe's member outside of the locker room. It was stirring back to life just as mine was. He wasn't as long as me, but he had about the same girth, and his was cut as well. After studying each other, our eyes met and we knew we both wanted this, craved it even. Our lips pressed against each other as we reached for each other's cocks. The weekend stubble on our faces felt like a soft sandpaper as we tasted each other's mouths.