Navy Nurse Ch. 05

Story Info
A MMF threesome and a woman for Diana in the orgy.
6k words
4.71
5.2k
6
0

Part 5 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the enjoyable episode with Keshaun and Jeff, the remainder of the charity gangbang sex marathon for Diana, with two exceptions, was not particularly memorable. The fact was that the gangbang was so expansive in scope and entailed so many sexual partners, it was too difficult to keep track of all the particulars of each episode. A further factor in rendering most of the sexual episodes to a blur, was the pressure to reach the large goal number set out. Since at the beginning of the orgy there was a lower turnout than expected. Diana was the only who had multiple partners for that first hour. Thus, there was added pressure to ensure that all special charity ticket holders would have exhausted their tickets, To that ended Diana agreed to participate exclusively in either MMF or MMMF group sex activities from then on.

One of the two exceptions that were memorable to Diana occurred around 02:00 AM. For this episode, Diana had two men to entertain. One of them was tall with a sleek athletic body. He wasn't particularly handsome, but he had a dominant forceful face which naturally spelled out a leader, not a follower. He introduced himself as Brad Winters. The other gentleman was shorter, probably an inch shorter than Diana. He has very handsome, rivaling in good looks to celebrity males. His name was Johnny Cooper. These two naked studs presented a most pleasing allure of virile magnificence that aroused Diana's libido immediately.

Given all the sex she had participated in up to this point, one would have thought that Diana would by now be jaded from seeing countless naked male bodies. In the case of this pair, there was a sine qua non-quality of their sex appeal that had Diana spellbound and her blood stirred. She had no trouble afterward to recall their looks and features in vivid detail.

As soon as they had entered the room, upon seeing the naked Diana Van Buren, Brad was inspired to observe, "Oh my god, I was told that the girls in this orgy were hot. But I wasn't prepared to meet a goddess! My name is Brad Winters, by the way."

Johnny contributed with, "Yes. Hot is an understatement. Our goddess is hot as in molten lava hot, hot as in melting metal hot. My name is Johnny Cooper, and could you, gorgeous one, tell us your name?"

Naturally, the hyperbolic praise of her beauty warmed Diana's heart and tended to raise her esteem for these studs. She did her natural protest, "Oh, thank you for your kind words, my good sirs. But I do not pretend to be anything special in my looks. You should see my two older sisters. They are a helluva lot prettier than me. My mother still turns heads. I'm considered the ugly duckling of my family."

Brad gallantly replied, "Well, if that is the opinion of your family, then they've missed noticing your transition onto a graceful swan."

Diana smiled at the metaphor, referencing the famous Hans Christian Andersen's allegorical fairy tale. She thus, replied in kind, "You two studs are no slouches in the good looks department of those of the male persuasion. As a girl, I have no complaints."

She moved in between them to grab a hold of their cocks. As she was gently stroking each cock, she sighed and murmured, "Not only do I have no complaints, but I can't help appreciate my luck in having on hand such wonderful specimens of male essence."

She giggled at her pun and her flowery euphuism. The gentlemen were not distracted. Instead, each of them grabbed a tit and while fondling it, Brad proclaimed in kind, "As for me, I'm happy to have the female essence handily available."

All three of them broke out into hearty laughter at the corny repartee. Despite the frivolous verbal byplay, that did not impede the gradual build-up of mutual erotic feelings resulting from the manual foreplay.

Quitting her hand-jobs, in a very deep sultry sexual voice, Diana uttered, "I think it's time I got a taste of the male essence that's on hand."

She, thereupon, dropped to her knees and alternated between sucking on one cock vis-à-vis hand stroking the other cock. During her fellatio activity, she would deep throat to take the entire length of cock into her mouth. She held the full length of cock in her mouth for several seconds as she caused some spine-tingling sensations by moving her tongue against the flesh of the contained penis. Diana's oral and manual sexual play was so intensively erotic that without intending to bring her fellatio to complete fruition, first Brad ejaculated into her mouth. Having captured all of his ejaculate, unthinkingly, Diana turned to Johnny Cooper and quickly received his ejaculation in her mouth. Diana's oral cavity was now chalk full of the combined ejaculated sperm from both of her male partners, and she had swallowed only a small fraction of the combined loads.

By telepathic mutual agreement, Brad and Johnny pulled Diana up to her feet. Then they alternated kissing Diana, forcing her to snowball swap with them. Although Diana was a novice in sex, as she was technically a virgin going into this night of gangbang orgy, she still sensed that what Brad and Johnny had just pulled off in the sexual kissing and swapping of cum, was a sexual play that would be considered an anathema by most men. Thereupon, she formed the opinion that they were a cut above the normal caliber of casual sex partners, and, therefore, surely would want to cultivate her in the future. Since she was determined to induce Brad and Johnny to form a good opinion of her, Diana was mortified that they had only experienced fellatio with her. She believed that they surely deserved more of her.

So she inquired, "I'm sorry I got carried away and got both of you to cum in my mouth, without allowing you to fuck me. We still have some time, so do you think I can do something to help you guys regain your stamina so that you could fuck me before you have to go?"

Brad was the first to speak, as he said, "I find that whenever I eat cunt, I would always get an erection immediately. It doesn't matter how pooped I might be otherwise."

For his part, Johnny said, "I can say for myself that whenever I lick a girl's ass hole, I get very excited. And, as Brad indicated, I can get an erection in that fashion immediately even if I've been wilting due to an immediate previous climax."

Diana was somewhat dubious of these male bravado assertions. So she countered, "But you guys know, I've been fucking all night with lots of cocks depositing cum into my cunt as well as into my ass hole. And I haven't had the opportunity to take a shower in between my sexual engagements. So I must smell something awful down there. Besides that, if you do eat me out, by necessity, you would be tasting other men's cum, which I imagine would surely be abhorrent to you."

Brad answered for Johnny as well as for himself. "The more potent the smell in your cunt or your ass, the more potent is the erotic turn on for us. I can't explain why; it just is. As for the taste of sperm in your cunt and your ass, I'm sure it's not poisonous to us. I can aver that a wet pussy or ass hole is much more delightful to encounter than a dry one."

After such a declaration, there was nothing else to do but to have Diana getting onto the bed and lie down sideways. When in a suitable position, she muttered, "OK, it's your funeral."

For convenience and easier access to her nether orifices, she raised her top leg and placed a pillow in between her thighs to ensure maintaining an effective temporary separation. Thereupon, Brad got on the bed and likewise lay on his side. In that position, he was able to apply his tongue on Diana's entire vulva, the folds of her labia, her clit, her urethra and her vaginal opening. Johnny as well got on the bed to lie sideways so that he could lick her perineum, anus and the crack of her ass above the aperture.

As Diana had forewarned, her cunt and her anus did indeed emit a truly strong sexual odor. However, as Brad had averred, her odor was not a deterrent to the gentlemen but acted as a rather intoxicating aphrodisiac. For her part, the dual tongue action on her cunt and ass produced an acute erotic sensation for Diana. The simultaneous pleasure afforded by the double oral sex drove her into an exquisite orgasm. She was consequently panting as at the same time, the gentlemen achieved serviceable erections.

At this point, in her ecstasy, Diana was no longer in control of virtually anything, and so was relegated to acting akin to a zombie. Brad repositioned himself supine to allow Diana to be rolled over on top of him, ending up with her facing him. Once Diana was flush on top of Brad, it proved to be an easy matter to engage his cock into her vagina. Then it was open for Johnny to hover over her and penetrate her ass, which he promptly did. The ensuing double penetration proved to be an exciting event for all three participants. Diana recovered her sentient mind sufficient to contribute and fully participate in the action of the double vaginal and anal penetrating sexual intercourse. Consequently, she reached another orgasm post her oral sex orgasm. The two men reached a renewed climax post their previous oral sex induced ejaculations. It was not lost to Diana that the sexual attraction between her and Brad and Johnny was of the most intense kind that one could imagine. Since their time together had expired, Diana had no opportunity to furnish her phone contact number to them. All she could hope for was that they would request her number from Makayla.

The other memorable exception to the general blurry recall of most of that evening occurred around 03:30 AM. During a break, Makayla approached Diana and bluntly asked, "Diana, are you strictly straight or can you fuck a woman?"

Slightly startled by the question, Diana answered, "Well, I had actually engaged in a fully-fledged lesbian sexual encounter before tonight, and enjoyed it. So I guess my answer must be yes. Why do you ask?"

"One woman has purloined a special charity ticket from her boyfriend. In so doing, she became privy to the significance and the entitlements of his special ticket. Thus, when Helen Gaigaglas approached her boyfriend to determine if he wished to redeem the ticket, he said no, and therefore, she announced to Helen that she was now the owner of the ticket and that yes, she wanted to redeem it for herself.

"Consequently, Helen brought this woman up here. I've asked Mary, Debbie, and Donna already if they were willing to take this woman on, but all three of them have declined. So, Diana, you are my last hope. What do you say? Will you be willing to help the cause for our wonderful three charities?"

Diana's answer was, "Bring it on!"

Makayla added, "Actually, Helen tells me that the woman has two tickets and wants a double session."

"No problem."

Makayla, thereupon, left, and a naked woman entered. She was as tall as Diana, and thus, the adjective statuesque would apply to her. Her bearing was almost regal and certainly marked her as a woman of substance. Diana was immediately deposed to like her.

She introduced herself, and said in a particularly understated low but sexy as hell voice, "My name is Adrianna Lake. I'm not a lesbian, but I've always been curious."

Diana was surprised at her friendliness and familiarity, and as a result, became completely won over. To mirror match her partner's intimate informality, she replied, "My name is Diana Van Buren. I'm not a lesbian either, but I did make love to a girl once before. So how did you come to know about this special orgy of this charity party?"

Diana had gotten onto the bed and was sitting upright with her back resting against the headboard. Adrianna got onto the bed, positioning herself next to Diana. She started tentatively caressing, sliding her hand against Diana's upper body, but for now avoiding touching Diana's bosom.

She replied to Diana's question, "I came to this party with my boyfriend George Cunningham. I knew there was an admission price to help fund the American Cancer Society and two other charities, so I cheerfully paid it even though George had naturally volunteered to cover for me. But I said no since I felt it would be churlish of me to have fun, and not contribute to the charitable raison d'être for this wild bash."

Diana reciprocating to Adrianna's touches, was already starting to become aroused. She encouraged in a deep sultry voice, "Go on then."

Adrianna was breathing heavily as well, as their mutual touchings were electrifying to her core. She continued, "I was having a marvelous time, and around midnight I volunteered to get us some more drinks from the kitchen upstairs. When I got back, I saw George talking to a skanky looking woman who was dressed in a see-through blouse. One could see her bare tits! No bra! Not only that, but as I was approaching them, she was standing, but bending down to talk to George who was sitting down on a sofa. This posture caused her mini skirt to rise up her thighs sufficiently to reveal the crack of her ass sans panties!"

The mutual caressing continued as now their hands brushed against each other's breasts. Diana, in a most passionate voice, mirror matching Adrianna, opined, "That skanky woman would be Helen Gaigaglas, who I understand, was instructed to wear such provocative attire."

Adrianna was now emboldened to fondle Diana's breasts as she continued her recitation, "Anyway, when I got to them, this Helen woman straightened up, and George got onto his feet. Without any apology, he told me something had come up, and he had to follow this woman for a special meeting. He told me to stay put, and without waiting to hear anything I would have to say, he left following this skanky Helen woman. Needless to say, I was pissed!"

Diana reciprocated breast manipulations and was by now periodically pinching Adrianna's nipples, coaxing them to tautness. She agreed, "I can understand your ire. What happened next?"

Adrianna, by this time, was sucking on each one of Diana's nipples. In between these oral administrations, she recounted, "I downed both the drinks that I had obtained, to calm down my anger. Some time passed, probably about a half an hour, when George returned. As he sat down next to me, he smelled awful! He blurted out to the effect that the bitch had barfed on him."

Diana, startled by Adrianna's latest report, raised her head, discontinuing her oral action on Adrianna's tits to invoke an imagery of a giraffe. She had to ask, "Does your boyfriend have a tattoo of the German Iron Cross near his penis?"

"Why, yes, he does!"

"That's it! He's the guy! I was the girl that barfed on him. He had locked his hands behind my head to force brutal attacks of his cock into my mouth. I tried to make him stop, but he wouldn't. I tried my best to avoid gagging, but his relentless pressure was too much for me, and I threw up the entire contents of the meals I had consumed during the day."

Adrianna also momentarily stopped their unacknowledged mutual foreplay to suggest, "I can easily believe you, Diana. George once tried the same thing on me, but I was able to stop him before I gagged. As a result of that incident, I've never considered giving him head again. And that's a shame since normally I do love giving blow jobs."

Having resumed delivering oral love bites on Adrianna's nipples, Diana asked, "Anyway, what happened next?"

This time Adrianna's hand was moving south to rub on Diana's belly in preparation for manual contact with the vulva. She replied, "Well, naturally, I demanded to know what he was talking about. So he informed me that in addition to the admission price to this party to raise money for the charities, special tickets were also sold to raise additional funds for the charities. These ticket holders were entitled to participate in a gangbang from amongst four female, (interrupting momentarily manual caressing) 'volunteers.'* (*air quotes)'"

Diana was now mimicking Adrianna's hand movements. She went one better by sweeping her hand over Adrianna's pussy. She then asked, "All right, so your boyfriend told you all about the naughty secret of raising extra money for the charities. So how does that get you here and with me?"

Adrianna was now venturing a finger onto Diana's clitoris. She was rubbing the button with exquisite pleasure-inducing strokes. As Diana was now moaning, Adrianna was telling, "George was thoroughly pissed off with the time he spent apparently with you. He kept cursing you and started drinking heavily in lieu of groping me or even dancing with me. Around 3 AM, he passed out on the sofa and was soon snoring. He never could hold his liquor."

Adrianna now was rubbing Diana's clit with two fingers and utilizing her thumb to rub the labia tissue. Diana was gasping in addition to moaning, as Adrianna concluded her story, "So with George passed out, I got the idea to make use of his special tickets. It was easy to get them, as he had kept them in his wallet. So when that Helen woman came around to summon George for his next dalliance ostensibly, I claimed the privilege by flashing the tickets. Rather than argue, she brought me to Makayla, and viola, I'm here with you."

Diana was by now totally hot and bothered. She wrapped her arms around Adrianna and smothered her with a truly passionate kiss. The kiss was returned with equal fervor. Each woman was amazed at the intensity of their hot, smoking clinch, given their inexperience in lesbian sex. Diana had already come to grips with her passion in participating in heterosexual intercourse. However, as she believed she had no lesbian tendencies, she was absolutely dumbfounded by her positive reaction to the ways of Sappho. Mind you Adrianna Lake was a hot woman, and if one were inclined to indulge in girl on girl sex, one could not ask for a more glamorous partner.

As soon as the women took a respite from their torrid kissing, Diana was able to gasp a caution. "You know Adrianna that tonight is designated as a heterosexual orgy. So I have no sex toys with me that might enhance the enjoyment of our girl on girl sex."

"Don't give it a second thought, Diana, my love. I'm content with kissing, licking, and fingering. I'm sure that is all I need to cum, and truly enjoy my first venture into the dark side."

"Yes, that's well and good, and I sure as hell would love to muff dive you. But you must know that up to this moment; I've had lots of men's cocks in my twat tonight; lots of cocks in my ass as well. So my pussy and ass hole have to be very messy and must smell something awful. So you need not do me. I'm the one here to please."

Adrianna's face lit up as she sported a saucy smile. She replied, "Diana, if you can truly promise me a smelly wet pussy, and likewise an ass hole in a similar condition, then I can't imagine a more perfect circumstance to enjoy my only lesbian sexual experience truly."

"But...but...!"

"No, buts! Let us enjoy the moment. Carpe diem!"

So the passionate, intense kissing resumed, as well as the manual exploration of each other's bodies. The ensuing passion and the pleasures incidental from thereon overwhelmed Diana. Their close kissing naturally entailed further contact with each other's female bodies. The sensual consciousness of the overall softness of her partner's frame was a delight that Diana had not anticipated. In particular, when her breasts touched Adrianna's breasts, the contact proved to be an absolutely electrifying sensation driving Diana into heightened ecstasy. Such feelings inspired her to take charge and be the aggressor in their lovemaking. When she broke off their intense kissing, Diana gently directed Adriana into a supine position, after which she turned her oral attentions on Adrianna's nipples. As she was sucking on each of Adrianna's nipples, the latter was sighing and moaning in deep passion. As Diana's relentless tongue action on her breasts continued unabated, Adrianna was succumbing to a euphoric frenzy. Her torso was trembling, shivering and shaking, while her legs were twitching. She was rubbing Diana's back more as an involuntary reflex, than as a designed deliberate action to mutually contribute to their lovemaking. Her audible vocal moans consisted of a repetitive chant of, "Oh fuck! Oh shit! Oh, fuck! Oh shit..."

12