Navy Nurse Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hank finished giving further instructions in detail as to the expectations of their assignments. Diana was able to sell her quota of tickets within three weeks, utilizing only thirty of her fifty contact names. The other girls were, likewise, able to sell their quotas, so the orgy was established for full participation.

As well, Diana had gotten in touch with her contact fashion design student, and together they were able to come up with a design that would conform to the orgy dress requirements, but could still be worn to public events, especially if Diana would wear a bra. The blouse was in dark purple, although translucent, but because of the dark color, glimpses of her bare breasts would only be visibly discernable at close range; but in either case, an onlooker would be aware whether she was wearing a bra or not. The skirt was cut as short as possible, just barely down past the commencement of her thighs, and covering her ass only when she stood up straight. When she sat down, she would be exposing her panties if she were wearing them. Diana, being as brazen as she was, had no issues with the shortness of the skirt, and was happily contemplating circumstances whereby she could wear this outfit elsewhere.

For the orgy, Diana opted to wear a bright red garter belt holding up dark purple fishnet stockings. With the shortness of her skirt, the red hooks holding up the stockings were visible even when she was standing up. To complement her outfit, she wore four inch stiletto heels. The noticeable effect of her attire was quite stunning, and carried the message subliminally, "I'm ready to fuck."

Diana arrived at the orgy a little after 07:00 PM. In accordance with an extra duty assigned to her at the orientation meeting, she stopped at the Frat's bar and picked up a bottle of Vodka, along with some orange juice. She brought the drinks with her to the corridor of the wing of the building where this year's orgy bedrooms were situated. Dianna was able to stash the Vodka and orange juice in a small portable fridge set up next to her station. Diana was the first to arrive at the corridor, and she was soon joined by Donna Anisimova, who brought with her a bottle of gin and some tonic water from the Frat bar. This way, the hostesses had sustenance available throughout the long evening. Mary Wilson and Debbie Steinberg brought suitable snacks also purloined from the Frat's bar to compliment the adult beverages available to the hostesses. The volunteer girls would also be welcome to this during any lull in their activity.

For Diana, the fact that a portable fridge had been made available for the hostesses to have access to convenient refreshments throughout the evening was a fortuitous bonus. This allowed her to pump her breasts periodically during the orgy, and store the resultant breast milk in the fridge for subsequent feeding to her baby. Therefore, she had arrived at the orgy with a portable breast pump and some bottles carried in her oversize purse bag.

Hank Doran and Rudy Beauchamp arrived shortly after to go over again the logistics of the evening. The routine would be, as Debbie would fetch a ticket holder, Diana would note his appearance and enter it in the laptop on her table to the appropriate spreadsheet. Donna and Mary would then be responsible for undressing the ticket holder promptly. There were twelve clothes trees set up to hang the clothes on. Then it was up to Donna and Mary to prepare the ticket holder by inducing an erect penis to ensure satisfactory completion of his visit. Once the ticket holder entered the available entertainment room, Diana would start the clock timing his visit. The ticket holder had agreed, as a condition of purchasing the ticket, to leave the room immediately upon hearing a musical signal.

By the time Hank had finished giving out some last-minute instructions, especially regarding summoning help should it become necessary, all four volunteer entertainers had arrived. Makayla Brown, having done this before in her freshman year, naturally had no trepidation in participating in the gangbang. The other three volunteers, although fully aware of what was going to unfold, were each a little apprehensive, and some were maybe even harboring second thoughts in their minds. One of them in particular, Barbara Spencer, seemed to be unduly skittish, as far as Diana could tell. So she asked her, "Are you OK, Barbara?"

"I'm not sure I can go through this. I know I told Hank that there should not be any problem for me, but now that I'm here, I'm not so sure."

Diana asked, "You're not a virgin, are you, Barbara?"

"Of course not!"

"And have you enjoyed the sex you've had?"

"Most of it has been OK."

"I take it that you've had more than one lover?"

"I've fucked three different guys so far."

"And tonight, you're going to fuck at least seventy-five different guys."

"I know that's what I've signed up for, but now I'm not so sure I can go through it after all."

"Well, look at it this way, Barbara. You know that we're all going to die eventually. Also, I think it's safe to say that no matter what kind of life you're going to have in the future, you're never ever going to have the opportunity or the occasion to fuck seventy-five different guys in one evening like tonight. So tell me. When you're on your death bed, and about to expire, what would be the better thought to go out with? 'Hot damn but when I was young I fucked seventy-five different guys in one night.', or 'Damn it! When I was in college, I could have fucked seventy-five different guys in one night?"

Barbara smiled and replied, "Since you put it that way, I have to admit, that I think in the back of my mind when I agreed to do this, I must have had a similar rationale in my mind, along the lines that you've just suggested."

"OK, then! Since I'm the scheduler of each visit, what do you say that for the first hour, you only take on one guy in each of the five sessions? Then in the second hour, you can take two guys on in each of the five sessions. I would suggest in such circumstances, that you just give head to one guy while at the same time, you take the other guy's cock in your twat. For the third hour, you still take on two guys at a time, but instead of giving head to one of your lovers, you take one cock in your pink while taking the other cock in your stink. That way, in the fourth hour, you will be ready enough to take on three guys simultaneously in your mouth, twat and bum hole. That brings you to midnight, and you'll have had fucked forty guys. To then fuck thirty-five more guys for your quota within the next ensuing six hours would be easily doable. More importantly, it would become an accomplishment you will cherish for your entire life."

Barbara, now fortified by Diana's encouragement, enthusiastically responded, "Hot damn! Yes, I'm ready for it. I'm a woman! Hear me, roar!"

Diana chuckled at Barbara's parody of Helen Reddy's famous feminist song, while at the same time pleased in her ability to calm Barbara Spencer's nerves sufficiently to ensure her successful participation in the gangbang orgy.

As an afterthought, she asked, "Incidentally, I have a sister who is also named Barbara, but she hates to be addressed as Barb. So Ms. Spencer, what is your preference?"

"My mother is the only person that calls me Barbara exclusively. The rest of my family and all of my friends and acquaintances call me interchangeably Barbara or Barb in equal measure. So I answer to both."

"OK, then! I shall call you Barb only, so as for me not to confuse you with my sister."

"Fair enough!"

The two other volunteers, Penelope Gomez and Patricia McDonald overheard Diana's conversation with Barb. As a result, their apprehensions were sufficiently calmed to overcome their jittery feelings about participating in the gangbang.

The first hour of the orgy went without a hitch. It wasn't until the midway of the second hour that a severe challenge confronted the planned, orderly progress of the gangbang orgy. The male ticket holder who was receiving head from Barb Spencer had not ejaculated when the time limit of the session was declared over. He protested loudly as he exited the entertainment room.

Luckily our heroine, Diana Van Buren, had already processed the next session so that she was able to take control over this particular situation. She directed the naked donor to settle down on the air mattress at the end of the corridor.

As she approached him, she enunciated, in her sexiest, sultriest, erotic voice: "I understand you are not happy with our Barb giving you a blow job?"

"You're damn, right! She had another guy fucking her all the time when she had my cock in her mouth. And despite the fact she had been giving me head, she wasn't paying any attention to me. Instead, I could tell that she was focused more on the cock in her cunt. Mind you, I can understand priority, but I can't understand why she took my cock in her mouth, exhibiting supreme pleasure in doing so, before she took that cock in her cunt, and then forgetting all about me. And damn it, I didn't cum."

One of Diana's duties as a hostess was to ensure there were no unsatisfied donors and to avoid an ugly scene. Accordingly, she raised her skirt, and of course, she didn't need to raise it too far. With her hairless vulva now completely exposed, in her sultriest deep feminine voice, she asked, "Do you like what you see? Isn't it the prettiest pussy you've ever seen?"

The ticket holder's penis sprung to full erection upon seeing Diana's shamelessly lurid pose. He was drooling as he responded, "Oh, yah!"

"Wouldn't you like to stick your tongue in it and lick up my wet juices?"

"Oh, yeah, would I ever!"

Moving close enough to him, she thrust her pelvis forward so that her sex touched his lips to enable him to perform cunnilingus while he remained sitting cross-legged on the air mattress. Without deliberating whatsoever, he did, indeed, start tongue serving her vulva. Diana kept her skirt up with one hand as she stroked his hair. She was groaning in reaction to the pleasures she was receiving from this tongue. Since she knew his name to be Ronald Lodge, in her deep breathing voice, she uttered, "Oh yes, Ronny, baby! That's it! That's so good!"

As his male pride soared in realizing that he was getting to her, he took time to utter, "Uh-huh simply!"

As Diana was getting more and more stimulated and aroused, she queried again in her deep voice, "Do you like the taste of my honey?"

"Oh, yeah! Do I ever!"

"How about my smell? Do you like the smell of me?"

"It's heavenly!"

In performing cunnilingus on her, he did everything just right as far as Diana was concerned. He nibbled on her labia, slurped on her clit and found her "G" spot to drive her crazy, all the while keeping his hands on her hips. She squirted as she climaxed. Then as she was panting out her orgasm, she noted that he was groaning. So she opened her eyes, and looking downwards, she noticed he was leaking cum. She immediately dropped to her knees to take his cock into her mouth. She commenced a ferocious blow job and got him completely ejaculating in no time at all.

Aware that the other three hostesses had been watching, she lifted her head from Ronald's wilting cock and faced them. With a malicious smile, she opened her mouth slightly to allow some semen to escape and dribble down her chin. She used a finger to stop the stream of sperm from going any further. Then she just directed the overflow back into her mouth. To finish her brazen exhibition, she burped!

The hostesses started cheering lustily. Then, clapping their hands, they started chanting rhythmically, "Die, Anna! Die Anna, She's the queen! She's the queen! She's the queen of blow jobs! Swallow! Swallow! Swallow that cum! Oh, queen of blow jobs!"

Heeding the urging of the chants, Diana first opened up her mouth wide to display the copious amount of spermatozoa. Then she visibly gulped down her mouthful. Reopening her mouth wide, she was able to present her now empty oral cavity. She declared the obvious, "All gone!"

The hostesses could not help but cheer some more. This time they chanted, "Die, Anna! Die Anna! She's the queen! She's the queen of blow jobs. She swallows the cum. She swallows all the cum! The queen of blow jobs. That's our Die Anna! She likes the taste of cum!"

Diana laughed out loud at what she considered was a serenade. So she declared, "Well done, girls! I'm glad to see you enjoyed my little show. I must congratulate all of you for your spontaneous cheery outburst."

Ronald Lodge was embarrassed upon realizing he had been watched. And he reddened when the hostess cried out their impromptu ovations. As no one was paying any attention, he surreptitiously got to the clothes tree containing his clothes. He quickly got dressed and left the scene.

Diana subsequently learned that the chanting was the brainchild of Debbie Steinberg. While Lodge was savoring the delights of Diana's lady parts orally, Debbie formed the idea of applauding the action they were witnessing. Once Diana started blowing Ronald's cock, she came up with the lines to chant and got Mary and Donna to agree to chant them when Diana was finished.

The rest of the evening and morning provided no other similar crisis. All of the donors were well behaved. They did not get unruly, so Diana did not need to resort to summoning Hank or any of the other Frat members to quell any ugly situations. The volunteers seemed to have provided satisfactory sex, as Ronald Lodge proved to be the only special ticket holder who was disgruntled with his visit. He had purchased three tickets, but he did not use the remaining two tickets, nor did he claim a refund.

The only logistics problem that subsequently occurred that evening/morning, for the hostesses, took place at 2:00 AM. At that time, all four volunteer girls had indicated they wished to do a group session involving three men. Debbie Steinberg had remarkably been able to herd twelve men to the corridor to affect the various group scenarios. Of course, the problem for the hostesses was to prep the donors sufficiently, so that every man would have a satisfying experience with their volunteer girl. This meant that each hostess would have to arouse three men simultaneously.

Luckily our hostesses, Mary Wilson, Donna Anisimova, Debbie Steinberg, and our heroine Diana Van Buren were up to the task. Each hand was utilized to administer a handjob, and the mouth was available for fellatio on the third gentleman. Our hostesses on their knees were able to judiciously alternate between manual and oral stimulation of the cocks of each of the three men in their charge. Their efforts proved to be sufficiently compelling that each trio of men was subsequently able to ejaculate when entertained by the volunteer female assigned to them.

For the gangbang orgy, Makayla Brown was determined to outdo Diana's record, established the previous year, of fucking 101 men, topping her previous record of fucking one hundred men even, in her freshman year. Since Diana had, besides, under exceptional circumstances fucked Adrianna Lake, in a lesbian situation, Makayla set her goal to fuck 103 men. That way, she could say there would be no dispute as to who had fucked the most if she only ended up with 102 men.

To achieve this goal, Makayla wanted to have as many sessions with three men as possible, right off the bat, so that she could coast during the remaining hours to get to that elusive 103 mark. She aimed to do 52 men in the first four hours, doing three sessions with three men, and two sessions of threesomes, thereby scoring thirteen per hour till midnight. However, since there were not that many party attendees present at the official eight o'clock starting time, Makayla had to settle for one person sex for the first two sessions. Still, finishing the hour, she was able to do three men sessions for the remaining three visits. After that, she was able to do thirteen men each so that by midnight she had fucked fifty men exactly with ostensibly six hours to go.

Makayla was pleased with her progress and could see that a new record was in sight. However, she also realized that she had to slow down somewhat, as fatigue was setting in, and she was losing some of her stamina. Thus, she was content with doing the suggested quota regimen of fucking eight men in the hour, comprising of three conventional couplings, a threesome, and group sex with three men. At the start of the 2:00 to 3:00 AM hour, she tried a foursome. Unfortunately, she was exhausted by the effort and had to settle for three couplings and a threesome to end up with fucking eight men again. She had the same experience during the next hour to reach a total of 82 men fucked. She had surpassed the quota, and she was only 21 short of her stated goal to break Diana's record. Right near the 4:00 AM mark, she vowed to herself to take three men at a time, as she felt with grit determination, she surely could manage seven such consecutive sessions to get where she wanted to be.

Makayla was not privy to the totals of sex compiled by the other volunteers. In the past, none of the other volunteers ended up close to the suggested quota. Thus, her strategy to reach her goal was not predicated on the performances of the other volunteers. This time in the case of Penelope Gomez and Patricia McDonald, they only had one person couplings for the first two hours. But then they upped their game to match quota suggestions for the next two hours, i.e., eight per hour consisting of three couplings plus a threesome and group sex with three men—that way their total reached twenty-six men fucked by midnight. After midnight, as they were comfortable doing MMF threesomes, they were encouraged to do ten men per hour, consisting of one group sex and three threesomes plus one coupling. Ergo, they did forty men from midnight to 4:00 AM for an overall total of sixty-six men. Thus they were left with only nine men to fuck; doable within the next hour with an hour to spare to help others possibly.

As for Barbara Spencer, she followed Diana's suggested plan of attack to a "Tee", and so had fucked forty men by midnight. Now Diana had recommended to Barbara that by achieving forty sex acts by midnight, she could coast for the remaining hours of the orgy to get to the set quota of seventy-five easily. Before the orgy, Barbara had never experienced sex with multiple partners simultaneously. During these first four hours, she took to group sex like a duck to water. Barbara was mindful of Diana's observation that this kind of orgy would be singularly unique, unlikely to be ever duplicated during the remainder of her life. Therefore, she was determined to make the most of it. For the next four hours, she did eleven men per hour consisting of two group sex of four, plus two threesomes and one conventional coupling. As a result, by 4:00 AM, she had done eighty-four men, and she was eager for more. The adrenaline from fucking so many men countered against the fatigue that would otherwise have sapped her energy.

Accordingly by 4:00 AM, 298 exclusive tickets for the gangbang orgy out of 300 sold, had been redeemed. The outstanding cards, as confirmed by Diana's record-keeping, belonged to Ronald Lodge. Debbie Steinberg was able to report that she could not locate him anywhere at the party and that he did not respond to her cell phone inquiries. When Diana reported the status to Hank Doran, he declared that the orgy was over. Thus, the volunteers and hostesses were free to leave. He noted that this orgy set the record for the earliest completion.

12