Navy Nurse Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dianna continued to scream for a little while, but when she stopped, she started hyperventilating something fierce. When Diana's scream abated, Adrianna regained her senses, and calmly grabbed the bottle of wine to take a drink, awaiting Diana to calm down. Once the latter did reacquire her composure, Adrianna observed, "I guess that was the 'Double Whammy Orgasm' you experienced which we had just catalogued before."

Diana with a rueful smile replied, "I guess that's right. It sure was a helluva orgasm that I'm totally unfamiliar with, and had never experienced before. By the way did you cum? You can understand that I did not notice."

"Oh yes I did. I guess, according to the parameters you had set out, my orgasm could be put in the category of a 'Goldilocks Orgasm', since I did not scream nor pant. However, I'm positive that I did momentarily lose consciousness during my climax, or hell I might have even fainted! So I conclude that my orgasm was more scintillating than an ordinary run of the mill orgasm occasioned from sex that was 'just right'* (*air quotes). So, I would suggest that my orgasm could be labeled as the 'Goldilocks On Steroids Orgasm'!"

Diana exhibited a wry smile as she responded, "I think I'm going to have to acquire a note pad to categorize the various forms of orgasms one can experience; the list seems to grow exponentially. Anyway why don't you pass the bottle of wine, I sure can use a sip. By the way, what's that on your neck?"

Adrianna passed the bottle of wine to Diana, and grabbed a nearby towel to wipe off Diana's female ejaculate on her neck. She answered, "I believe you squirted on my neck during your climax. I actually did not notice at the time, but now that you mentioned it, I'm certain of what that is. I think, therefore, we can call your orgasm as the 'Double Whammy Plus Extra Orgasm'!"

Now Diana laughed heartedly, as she observed, "The list never ends! But did I really piss on you? I can't believe it."

Adrianna replied, "I don't think it was real urine. It was female cum. Anyway no matter. Why don't you tell me about the other two dates you had."

Diana recounted, "My third date was Hank Doran who was in charge of running the Frat orgies for the past two years, so he naturally knew who I was, and presumably what I was about. In January last year, he called me for a date, and of course I agreed since I considered him to be the quintessential stud personified. We had a great time and great sex. But he did not call me afterwards for another date. So I called him to ascertain whether he was interested in seeing me again. He made it clear, that he had no interest in cavorting with a slut like me. Besides he had a girlfriend, and he had asked me out solely because his girlfriend was unavailable, and he knew I would put out for him.

Adrianna commiserated, "Oh my God Diana, that was harsh. There was no need for him to insult you like he did."

Diana was now almost teary eyed as a result of the recollection. She continued, "Yes, but unfortunately, that was not the end of my association with Hank. You see this past November, a girl who had agreed to engage in this year's Frat's orgy had to bow out at the last minute having suffered an attack of appendicitis. So Hank contacted me to ask if I would substitute. I naturally initially balked by alluding to his past boorish behavior towards me. He mollified my anathema for him, by suggesting that his relationship with his girlfriend was serious enough that he was likely to be engaged by Christmas time. He intimated that he had previously insulted me solely for the purpose to discourage any future contacts. He went so far as to suggest he had been very attracted to me but he did not want to jeopardize his long time commitment to his expected fiancée. Ergo he wanted to ensure that he would not be tempted by me."

At this point Adrianna opined, "Well I suppose that explanation is sufficient to absolve him of his intemperate language towards you. Still, it does beg the question, that if he had such a serious commitment with his girlfriend then why ask you out for the date in the first place?"

"A very perceptive question indeed my sharp Adrianna! No doubt I should have pondered on it, at the time. But then he wasn't asking me out for a date this time. Instead he was asking me to participate in an orgy which I was inclined to do so no matter what. Thus, I didn't pay as much attention to his explanation as I probably should have. Anyway at the beginning of this month he contacted me again for a date, advising me that he had broken off with his girlfriend and that he was not engaged after all.

"You know Adrianna, as much as you say you were attracted to Trevor Laughlin, so I was attracted to Hank Doran. I wanted to believe his assurances. I wanted him to be my boyfriend. As it turned out the date was OK as far as entertainment goes, but the subsequent sex was fraught with disappointment. He was non committal at the end of the date whether we were to see each other again. When I confronted him on the phone a few days later, he confessed that he was indeed engaged. He had the temerity to admit that he viewed me as a convenient go to fuck buddy, whenever his fiancée or presumably later his wife, was not available whenever he found himself randy. God what a fool I've been!"

Adrianna empathized, "You need not beat yourself too much, Diana. We all really hope to find someone who would truly cherish us. So tell me about your other date."

"That would be Brad Winters. He was also one of the guys that fucked me at that first orgy. He said he liked me, but he was hesitant to commit to me. Even though we had a terrific date, he let me know that because of my obvious promiscuity he was afraid I would not be faithful to him. So I gambled and told him that as a result of the orgy I had become pregnant, and that he might be the father. Since it's possible to take a DNA paternity test before birth, I asked that wouldn't he want me to be his girlfriend if my child was his. I promised that I wouldn't pester him any further, if it turned out he was not the father."

Adrianna interjected, "So I take it that he turned out not to be the father, since you are unattached at this point."

"Well I don't know if he was, since he died in a car crash before he was to submit to a paternity test. I had the belief and certainly the hope that he truly was the father, since he seemed to be everything I would desire in a man to whom I could be faithful. Anyway it's all water under the bridge. When I graduate and become an officer in the Navy, I'll have a new life with no known reputation for sexual depravity."

Adrianna was somewhat astonished at Diana's dour assessment of her own reputation, presumably established by her voluntary participation in the Frat gangbang orgies. So she replied, "I don't think you've hurt yourself unduly by your vibrant sexuality. Gone are the days when men thought they would want to screw anyone wearing a skirt, but only marry a virgin. Men realize now that if a woman they wish to marry is still a virgin, there is something wrong with her, and its best for him to steer clear of such a woman."

Diana guffawed at the observation, as she protested, "I think you are downplaying the still perceived virtue of a woman being a virgin on her wedding night, albeit I would agree such women are scarcer to find than hen's teeth. I don't know if you've read the book or seen the movie: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' a plot which had the purpose to mainstream BDSM as a consensual sexual lifestyle. The heroine is a virgin, which excites the male protagonist to no end as he introduces her to his sexual proclivities."

Adrianna returned the scoff, as she said, "Ha! That book was written by woman who no doubt wanted to prove that a virgin in her twenties was not necessarily a prude. She was just waiting for the right man to sweep her off her feet; presumably the justified reason for a female to remain a virgin until the wedding night. A more realistic example that would bolster my argument was evident in a reality TV show called 'Married at First Sight'. That show features couples, paired up by relationship experts, who agree to marry not having met their intended spouse until right at the altar. They would then undergo an eight week period of time in an actual legal marriage at the end of which, each person decides whether he/she wishes to remain married or wants a divorce.

"In one of the seasons, there was a bride who was a self proclaimed virgin at twenty-seven years of age. Twenty-seven years old mind you! Throughout the episodes, you can understand why she was a virgin, as she was shown to be emphatically uncomfortable getting beyond first base in sexual intimacy. Even first base activity such as a chaste kiss, and a gentle touch caressing of the hair on the head was just barely tolerable. This women at twenty-seven years of age knew that consummation of marriage did mean sexual intercourse. Throughout the episodes she maintained that the same would occur when the time was right, and that she could see that they were progressing towards that end. On decision day she was shown to be visibly surprised when her husband declared he wanted to end the marriage whereas she wanted to remain married. On a follow-up episode she was proudly able to declare that she was a virgin divorcée. I bet that unless she's raped she will die a virgin, all shriveled up wondering what has she missed as she takes her dying breath."

Diana laughed heartedly at Adrianna's soliloquy, and concluded, "Well at least such deprivation of experience will not be a regret either of us shall experience on our death bed. Speaking of which, I think it's time for us to utilize my dual jelly filled bent dildo."

"Oh yes that does seem like a lot of fun. How does it work?"

Diana explained, "This toy is really designed for solo play. You see one end is larger for adequate vaginal stimulation. The smaller end is designated for anal play. You can see the 'U' shape makes that easy for double penetration on one's own holes. Thus once you have it inserted in both holes, you can use your hands to stimulate your twat and your ass hole at the same time. The shape, though, is not rigid, but very flexible so that we can each have fun with it simultaneously."

Following Diana's direction the two women positioned themselves, lying on their sides facing each other, and in a close embrace with each other. Diana's right thigh was draped over Adrianna's left hip, and in the entanglement of their bodies the heel of Diana's right foot grazed against Adrianna's stretched out right thigh. Adrianna's left thigh was placed in between Diana's legs, with the foot resting against the shin of Diana's left foot. Adrianna's right hand was idle and underneath the left side of Diana's body. Diana's left arm was curled around Adrianna's head with the hand caressing the left side of her partner's face. Adrianna's free hand was massaging Diana's right breast, as Diana's whole right arm was lying idly by her side.

In such a close adhesion of their bodies, the women were engaged in a long drawn out, and passionate act of kissing. They were each moaning in consequence of such an intimate act of sexual foreplay. As their passion became more intense, Diana with her right hand had a hold of the 'U' shaped dildo. She maneuvered the anal end of the dildo to penetrate her anus. Once that end of the dildo was in place, Diana lifted her right thigh high enough, so that she could angle the dildo between her thighs and to be able to penetrate Adrianna's vagina. The law student grabbed the dildo to direct it to penetrate her vagina.

With the dual action dildo securely in place, in their respective nether apertures, the two women commenced rocking their hips together. The stimulation was electrifying! They were in position to continue to effect deep soulful kissing that kept raising their passions to higher levels of ecstasy. Their close bodily adhesion dictated movement at a necessarily truly slow almost agonizing pace. As a result, their mutual orgasms took over their bodies nearly unawares. They had to cease kissing to enable to pant away.

They remained locked together in their arms and limbs all the time they were hyperventilating. Their eyes were closed and only opened when they recovered their equilibrium. They gazed at each other lovingly, and smiled as they were basking in the afterglow of pure pleasure. Adrianna was the first to speak, "I guess we can chalk this up as the 'Panting Orgasm'."

Diana sighed her answer, "So it seems."

They both giggled as they thereupon resumed kissing. This time the kisses were not so frantic or passion inducing. Instead they were soft gentle in nature, taking full pleasure from simple contact of their lusciously puffy lips. They were also lazily caressing each other. In this maintained position they fell asleep approximately simultaneously with the dildo remaining intact.

They awakened almost simultaneously as well. They instinctively smiled at each other as they disengaged. Diana had grabbed a hold of the dildo as they separated, to extract it from each other's bodies, and flung it across the room. As Adrianna reposed on her back, Diana wordlessly got on top of her into a sixty-nine oral sexual position. Without any further ado they launched into a mutual cunnilingus activity. As they had awakened semi aroused, they each reached their orgasm relatively quickly, and virtually at the same time. As soon as they recovered their composure, they spontaneously yelled together, "Goldilocks!"

They giggled at the realization of the significance of their first utterance of the day. Adrianna asked, "Would you like some bacon and eggs for breakfast before you go?"

"Sure!"

The women got off the bed and padded to the kitchen. Neither one of them thought it necessary to get dressed as they cooperated in making breakfast in the nude. Adrianna cooked the eggs and bacon as Diana did the toast and coffee. They were in a very good mood as they exchanged a very pleasant conversation. Adrianna said, "Last night was a very wonderful evening, as I sure had a blast. It was just the right tonic for me to get over the unpleasantness of breaking up with Trevor. I'm still shocked at how our relationship ended. I couldn't believe he had been so deceitful. I'm even more amazed that I didn't catch on during the whole time. I mean we were together for a little over two years, and I never realized he was playing me."

Diana commiserated, "I don't know what to say. I mean I sure was taken in by Hank Doran. I liked him a lot, but I realize because of my participation in the Frat gangbang orgy, he didn't think much of me. Just an easy piece of tail I guess. Graduation can't come soon enough. Then I'll be able to leave Michigan, and face a new life without being considered a slut or a whore."

Adrianna replied, "I think you would have been all right even were you to stay in Michigan. Worthwhile men would appreciate your sexuality, and they can see you're no bimbo. From my point of view, you're easily the most fascinating and interesting woman I've ever met. I'll always cherish the memory of you."

Diana beamed at the compliment, as she replied, "Thank you Adrianna for your praise, it is truly appreciated . I also view you to easily be the sharpest woman I've ever encountered, and like you I'll always remember you. I know you will go far in law."

"I intend to. I know that my father wants me to join him in his law firm in Grand Rapids. But as I see it Grand Rapids is too small a town for me to fulfill my dreams. I've applied and have been fortunate enough to land a position as a law clerk for one of the justices of the Supreme Court, starting in October on condition I graduate and gain admission to the DC bar. As a clerk I'll be doing legal research that assists justices in deciding what cases to accept and what questions to ask during oral argument. In addition I'll be preparing memoranda, and draft orders and opinions. I may even have a somewhat substantial influence in cases that are high-profile, legally significant, or close decisions."

Diana responded, "Oh wow Adrianna! That's fantastic! I knew you were smart. You must have high grades indeed."

Adrianna modestly replied, "Yes I've been in the top five in my class each year, otherwise I would never have been considered. When I received word of preliminary acceptance for the position, Trevor went ballistic as it was empirical evidence of my prowess over him in legal studies."

Diana replied, "Well the future is bright for you indeed. As for me I'll just trudge along as a lowly nurse."

Adrianna retorted, "Ah lowly nurse indeed. I bet you'll be the best nurse the Navy has ever seen. I'm sure you'll become an admiral if you stay in the Navy long enough."

Diana responded, "Well who knows? Anyway I guess I better get dressed and go home. I do have some homework I must intend to."

"Why don't you hop in the shower first before you go?"

"No thanks Adrianna. I know I smell from the sex, but that smell will be a great reminder of you as I drive home."

Once Diana was dressed they embraced before parting company. They never saw each other again, but Diana indeed never forgot Adrianna Lake. Even decades later she could recall virtually every moment of their time together and what were her feelings throughout.

12