Navy Whore Ch. 01

Story Info
A whore joins the Navy.
8k words
2.82
26.6k
21

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello. I am Lee; I just left the naval recruiting center with a perfect score on their test and in record time. I am very patriotic, so I enlisted. You see I have a 200 IQ, can speed read, and I also have a photographic memory.

I never had any friends growing up because I learned so fast. While my classmates were struggling through long division, I was working on calculus."

The teachers did not know what to do with me. They concluded the military would be the best place for my talents. All the male adults in my family were decorated combat naval officers. It was a no-brainer to where I would go; Dad and my uncle came with me to the recruiting office as they wanted to see me take the pledge. I was ever so proud.

While in the office, in front of a Sergeant and a visiting high-ranking officer, I said, "Dad I will get that star (Rear Admiral lower class,) even if it kills me."

Dad smiled, "I know you will Lee. Go as high as you can, as fast as you can so you can serve our country to the best of your abilities."

The day I got to boot camp I was summoned by the admiral and all his high officers and high non-coms. There was a dilemma. I had to know the fundamentals of life survival and things like that, but I asked to go from rank to rank at my own speed. We knew it would get awkward when my instructors had to salute to me.

Firearms were tough for me until I realized the true mark was off, at least for me. One day I handed my target in and he failed me because I only hit once of ten times.

"Can I be retested sir? I think you will find that is a perfect score."

When I was retested, I had a perfect score. All ten bullets went into the same hole, center mass.

My instructor wanted to see how I would do on a moving target; so we went over to the skeet range.

He commanded me, "Hit this clay pigeon three times before it hits the ground."

I proceeded to pump my entire clip into the disintegrating bird.

I was to be disciplined, "Maggot, you disobeyed a direct order." He did write the report so it was short of insubordination.

"Maggot, how exactly do you think you should be punished for this violation of our rules?"

I said, "That is easy Sir, fill up the biggest arena you have full of personnel and have mandatory viewing for the whole base to maximize my public humiliation."

"Have one Admiral give me twenty hard swats with his swagger stick on my bare ass; another Admiral gives me twenty swats on my bare tits and you can give me five direct hits on my pussy lips and another five direct hits on my clit. The abuse will toughen me up for survival skill training."

"Sir, I will try not to squirt on you when I orgasm."

Lee's instructor looked her up and down and just laughed.

That night one of the Admirals came into Lee's barracks along with workmen carrying chains, leggings, cuffs just to name a few.

Lee knew better than to break attention, ever. The Admiral did a close inspection of all the women as the equipment was being bolted to the wall. He then walked over to Lee and with a few violent yanks of his gnarled hands, Lee's uniform lay in ruins.

As he put three fingers into Lee's pussy he said, "Ladies, this one here will be chained to the wall every night until her punishment comes up in a week. You are to play with yourself or one another all night long; I want to hear your orgasms over at my hut. This one here is not allowed to cum, I want her on edge all week. Feel free to play with her all you want. I am sure she would not mind cleaning you out. The three boxes in the corner contain many sex toys to amuse yourselves with."

One seaman recruit wanted to be very respectful to the Admiral; she ran over and dropped his pants.

Her tongue curled around his shaft and she trailed a line of saliva up and down his cock. She sucked his balls until you could hear the 'Pop' as they came out of her mouth. She promptly bobbed up and down, finally she was balls deep, she held there for ten seconds and came up gasping for breath.

The Admiral reached out and tore her blouse off.

"Seaman, you are out of uniform; you will be punished for that."

Soon his eight-inch spear was disappearing into her quim while she had her legs wrapped around his waist.

He flipped her over, grabbed a bottle of lube from a box and shoved his cock in all the way up her ass in one stroke. His hands mauled her tits, crushing her nipples.

Suddenly, his boiling seed blasted her entire bowels. He blasted two more orgasms deep into her ass. She slid off his cock feeling unfulfilled as cum poured out her ass.

"You didn't think I was going to let a whore like you cum, did you?" he bellowed in laughter.

The private backed into Lee's face, "Time for a little drink slut, clean my ass off. Stick that pretty pick tongue deep in there and scoop every drop out."

Lee tried to move, but she was chained up complete with spreader bar and manacles. There was no way to activate her inner volcano.

All of Lee's bunkmates had sex all night long, usually right in front of her so she did not miss a stroke or groan. When they went into the sixty-nine position Lee's breathing got ragged, she loved to be forced to eat pussy.

On the day of punishment, Lee was chained to a vaulting horse so all holes were available to the officers. She was completely immobile. A blindfold and a white sound generator and spider gag were added. Lee was on main stage and people were watching on large plasma TV's

An Admiral explained how the punishment was to work. Twenty strokes of the crop on the ass, twenty strokes of the crop on her tits with nipple clamps on them. Five direct crop strokes on her pussy followed by five direct crop strokes on her clit. As punishment for being out of uniform, her CO will add ten cane strokes wherever he wanted.

Many of the females squirmed when they heard this; many also were envious because they knew soon three fingers would be pumping into their cunts. By the time the crop started hitting Lee's pussy, the women were having orgasm after orgasm.

Lee was fearless, chiefly because she could not hear, see or speak and she was chained or strapped into immobility. With so many of her senses cut off, Lee withdrew into her own little world. She had no idea what was happening on the outside world until she felt a strike. She could not even think of when she would be set free. It was not a given that she would be set free after her punishment

After that Lee slept in a sex swing that would rock her to sleep and she would be able to take the stress off of any tender parts she had.

Lee's raised her rank two levels during boot camp; she never considered herself as a leader. She was Lee when she joined the Navy and would be just Lee when she left. She wanted the ranks so she could serve her country better, but the title made her uncomfortable.

Lee made all those around her better people. She could relate to everyone, many on base said she was the only one they could confide in. Sometimes it was a burden for Lee, but that was life on a naval base, everyone helped each other.

Once boot camp was over is when Lee started to shine. The Navy took one year of her service and did a rotation of four specialties; intelligence was her last rotation. It was the most likely one she would continue studies with.

It did not take long before Lee got orders to report the Naval Academy in Annapolis for officer training. When the Admiral interviewed Lee he asked, "Lee, what are your plans in the Navy?"

"That is simple, yet awkward Admiral. While in the Academy I plan to have a 4.0+ GPA. After that I would like to serve under the most sadistic captain you have afloat. It is awkward because I plan on getting my star, in order to do that at some point in time there will be two captains and a captain and a Rear Admiral. Make no mistake; it would be her ship even when I outrank her."

"It would be made known to all on day one about the situation. People will feel more comfortable around me if I just wanted to be like them. I would prefer to be called Lee and eat with the enlisted men."

"Having redundant high officers on the same ship can have many benefits. The crew will have the trust of both officers. I could step in if the captain becomes incapacitated in some manner. Most of all I want to be my Captain's whore so that I can sexually gratify her in many kinky ways including gratifying others by her order."

"So you want to be with a female captain?"

"I will report to my assigned berth. It should not matter if that berth belongs to a male or female captain."

"We do have a female who passed her captain's test but has not been assigned a ship yet. I hear she is a real bitch; she won't take any shit from anyone. Once you become a Rear Admiral, your ship will be the flagship of the Navy because of your rank."

"She sounds like my kind of captain; I will just have to train her to get in the mindset of owning me. If it happens, could I have a sit down with her before it happens, so she is not shocked when I report for duty?"

Lee graduated with a 4.2 GPA. Everyone in her family came for gradation. They all came in their dress blues, even both grandfathers came from their nursing homes. As decorated officers it seemed proper they did so at the Academy. My Mom and Grandma Rose even had their wave uniforms on. They all did their bit to help our country in time of need.

Grandma Rea was with the ambulance service; her patients called her a Rea of sunshine. She was so good she could have gone to medical school, but her priority after the war was to be a wife and mother. There was too many that could be neither.

Lee was in the room when Captain Lesly arrived at the Admiral's office.

"Good news Captain Lesly, we will soon have a ship for you to command. Now I have never done this before, but there are a few strings that go along with the command. This is Lee. Because of her unique skill set the Navy is letting her gain ranks at her own speed, by that I mean supersonic fast. She is going for her Rear Admiral star."

"You two will be joined at the hip, going to all the hot spots. She will never take command of your ship unless you become incapacitated for some reason. Once she gets her star, that ship will be the flagship. Did I mention that in today's Navy, flagships are usually carriers?"

Lesly spilt her tea in shock.

"Yes Lesly, the big ones with aircraft and helicopters and a crew of 6,000. Before you accept, you will need to have a talk with Lee. She has a few more strings for you."

Lesly's brain was just swimming during her talk with Lee.

"Yes Mistress, I want to be your whore while I am on your ship. I would rather to be called Lee rather than whatever rank I have at that moment. After all, you are the Captain. My hope is that we can get some good public humiliation with some D/s and bondage to satisfy your needs, even if your need is for me is to screw the whole carrier group."

Lesly staggered into Admiral's office. She said, "Admiral, I accept your offer. Permission for me to have some liberty so I can take my whore to the officer's bar and get plastered followed by bonding time. Any suggestion as per rules will be gratefully accepted."

"She is a wildcat. Do you think she will need more than three days to teach you how to be a Mistress and owner? She has been living her role her entire life. You are the one that will need to learn the rules."

"You have three days liberty and here are notes you give the bartender giving you permission to get extra plastered. My driver will drive you home."

Fast forward six months, the carrier was finished and was about to be dedicated as the U.S.S. 'Firebrand', and then a month of sea trials.

Captain Lesly was glad Lee's rank was shown on her uniform; it was impossible to keep up with her rank. Supersonic fast was an understatement. She was just two ranks under Lesly and with the experience gained with sea trials, she will be just one rank below Lesly and two ranks to get her star.

It was amazing that when presented with a problem Lee would close her eyes for five seconds, her photographic memory would kick in and she presented to the Captain her plan of attack. Her strong expertise in intelligence would become invaluable to the captain soon.

It took almost the entire sea trials before the crew warmed up to Lee and the unusual officer situation.

War games followed the sea trials. The political winds were getting cold. All diplomatic talks broke off and countries were taking sides. Lee and Captain Lesly were going to be right in the middle of world war three and 'The Firebrand' as a flagship would have a big bullseye on it.

Another carrier group joined in the war games as well as some allies. Everyone around the world was moving their assets around the world to maximize their readiness. The US did not wait to join the fight late as they had done many times before. They and their allies would declare war en masse.

Lee was not up to speed to be a captain yet, in fact she had a lot to learn to be one. The crew was not worried; they had the utmost confidence in Lee. Her intelligence training gave her a leg up as to how the enemy would plan their attacks.

WAR WAS DECLARED!!

Even with two carrier groups, 'The Firebrand' was outgunned at least two to one. Lee labeled all the pieces on the glass table in front of her with a map outline shown beneath the table. Too many of the pieces were the wrong color. If Lee left the groups as they were 'The Firebrand' would become encircled.

"Captain, their force is too strong for us if we remain in our groups. Captain, do I have permission to break the strength of the group and reform into unconventional formations to confuse them as to our intent?"

"Granted."

That night the ships reformed into their new formations. They were now far more vulnerable to attack.

Lee didn't let the enemy have the time to get new intelligence. She needed surprise to bury some of those ships. All they needed was to make a hole in their line and then they could move in and exploit the error.

The reconfiguration made their intelligence useless; when the planes launched nothing was where it should have been. Lee decided to have her force take out a lot of the small ships to make it difficult for the big ships to maneuver. The big ships would then need to over correct to go around or stay where they were. Either way, Lee was forcing them to break formation.

Lee did not use all her assets at once. She had a sequence, and it was a timed sequence, so as some ships stopped their shelling at a target, another ship from a different direction started shelling the same ship. This reduced the pounding any one ship would get. The submarine commanders had the 'Fire at will' command.

The enemy commanders were realizing Lee was forcing them to show their broadsides, something no commander wanted to see. Orders were given to have half of the enemy force to retreat from the battle. Lee's trick would never work again. 'The Firebrand's groups suffered minimal damage while inflicting heavy damage to the enemy.

The groups reformed, the Marines added some of their heavy firepower to what 'The Firebrand' groups already had, and in doing so reduced the amount of aircraft she could get in the air.

Lee had a knack of knowing exactly what ships would be deployed to a certain area. The captain realized now Lee was still not going to target the big ships, just keep them busy. However, anything that launched would be targeted by tanks, mortars, and gunships with missiles.

One third of the gunships would form a steel curtain around the groups. As some came in to refuel, others took off and the unmanned drones filled the skies.

The enemy commanders underestimated the green US commanders. Being faced with overwhelming forces, they turned to use guerilla tactics to selectively weaken certain areas. The enemy had lost all of their subs.

The enemy knew they could just plow their forces against the US carrier groups to break them up, but at what cost and what have they thought of to hinder us the most.

The Marines and the Paratroopers hit the beaches; the enemy did not fortify the cliffs because of their overwhelming forces. Now the US was going to take the high ground and make landing strips to support the groups. With the new strips the US could encircle their enemy.

Lee just won a single battle; the war may last over a decade and millions may die. Captain Lesly had to pull back to port, she was outmatched. It was better to live and fight another day. The US kept the strips and Lesly's aircraft rotated out as more troops fortified the area. They had put a dent in the forces, but they would be replaced and made even stronger.

"Lee, Ensign Kathy looks a little shaken. Why you don't stick that pretty head of yours under her little skirt, I will tell you when to stop, count out the orgasms."

"Ensign Kathy, flip up her skirt. The whore probably isn't wearing any panties and her ass needs some coloring. You need to give her a good warm up spanking, really get the blood flowing."

"Attention all hands, as you all know Lee is a special person on board. Her goal is to become a Rear Admiral; it was a promise to her father. She is also my whore, and most of you will take some liberties with her. Our play is to be safe, sane and consensual. If you go all Ape shit on her and /or cross any of my hard lines, I will have a list of charges against you so long that your unborn grandchildren will die in prison."

Lesly was very fair to Lee, pleasure always outweighed punishment. She didn't have much sex with Lee as her studies and experiences she had to have took up a lot of time. Lee loved to be restrained; she begged to be forced to perform a sex act, always wanting the next level of pain or bondage. At the moment Lee was sleeping in her cage that had an electrical charge once you touched the sides. It took a week of sleepless nights before Lee learned how to sleep in the cage. You try sleeping in an electrified cage on a moving sea vessel.

Flare ups were occurring all over the world. The world was a powder keg with a short fuse. Even the simplest thing could set it off.

'The Firebrand' was headed to Annapolis for a special ceremony. Lee was going to get her star, everyone in her family was in uniform except Grandma Rose, who died several months earlier, but Lee knew she was there. She would always be there.

Lee had become a legend at the Academy. Her classmates were so excited when they found out she was getting her star with them. Lee had met many of her classmates during many of the graduation week activities. They could not believe how humble Lee was. It did not matter what their background was, Lee could relate to each one. She truly listened to everybody.

Lesly used a lottery to limit about 100 to be at the ceremony in person, the rest would have their eyes glued to the plasmas on the ship. Lee was first in line at the ceremony as she outranked everyone.

There were fireworks, a missing man flyover formation, which brought tears to Lee's eyes as she thought about her family and the situation around the world. As the presenter gave Lee her star, he gave a salute to Lee, and the navel flags on 'The Firebrand' were lowered and then a flagship insignia for Lee was added.

All the officers got their orders with their diploma, except for five. Lee had handpicked those five for 'The Firebrand'.

After the ceremony, Lesly shooed Lee into the mass of humanity, which was her classmates. Lots of selfies were taken and general joking around.

As Lee was walking around she gave the orders out to the five lucky people that were to join 'The Firebrand'. Captain Lesly had to go back to the ship early, the alert level was raised to high alert, and there were only two higher alerts. Lesly had to go out into open water; she had to get into her group to be ready for anything. She didn't know which way the flashpoint was going to be, she could not head there. She would ask Lee to analyze all the new intelligence to give her a report as to where the best place would be to position 'The Firebrand'.