Navy Wife Adventures

Story Info
Navy wife has permission to play while hubby is away!
2.2k words
4.32
121.1k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, my name is Lisa and this is my story. It is true but I have changed some of the names. It was my husband's idea that I write about some of my adventures briefly and if I get some good feed back I will write more in detail so here it goes.

We both grew up in rural west Tennessee pretty much knowing each other all of our lives. My husband wasn't the first guy to fuck me. I dated a guy my junior year for about 6 months and he and I would fuck every chance we got. I first got together with my now husband during the summer between my junior and senior year. About a year after we finished high school he decided to join the Navy and asked me to marry him. After basic training we were stationed on the west coast. Sense my husband is full time Navy he is away for several months at a time.

After two years of marriage and living away from everyone we had ever known we started to get a little curious sexually and decided explore some of our sexual interest. Both of us looking at and reading porn on the internet and giving us ideas fired our curiosity about having sex with other people. We both love sex and are both very active sexually.

Over the ten years of our marriage we have had three foursomes, MFMF and fifteen threesomes, twelve of which have been MFM. I have been the center of attention of two gang bangs... neither of which my husband was present to watch. I had even experimented having sex with other men while my husband was away... with his permission. They were all usually just one night stands meeting them in bars and going to a motel with them.

One night while my husband was away was my first gang bang at a swinger house party I was invited on base by a couple I knew. It wasn't planned... I had been drinking and had gotten a real good buzz going and I had been talking with a couple of Navy guys, one white and one black and they told me that they had heard a rumor from a guy that had been in a threesome with my hubby and I that I was a good fuck... so who was I to disappoint them right? So the three of us went to one of the bedrooms and got naked. Holy shit that black guy had a huge fucking cock! That was the first time I seen a black cock in person and also the first one I ever had to fuck me! After about two hours of them banging my pussy they had both pretty much fucked me almost senseless. I left the room with full intentions of coming back and playing with the two of them the rest of the night. I was totally naked with cum leaking down my legs looking for a towel and another drink.

When I entered the living room there were several guys, one being the husband of the couple I had come with sitting around naked and drinking and talking. The guy of the couple I had come with offered me a beer and asked me to sit on the couch between him and another guy... the next thing I knew I was straddling one guy and guiding his cock into my pussy while he sucked my nipples and another guy was pushing his cock into my ass while another stood over all of us and fucked my mouth. I was in total sex heaven! At one point I was laid back on the coffee table and my legs held open as the guys lined up between them and at my head which was hanging over the edge. I ended up fucking and sucking every guy at the party that night... most of them twice. My cunt was so hot for cock that night I would have fucked the pope if he had of been there.

As of the date of this posting I have had sex with 42 different men total in my life. My husband asked me to set a goal of 100 guys... which I gladly did when he asked!

My husband gets really excited both watching other guys fuck me or just knowing I had just had the shit fucked out of me by another man and he loves the fact that I have become an exhibitionist. He loves showing me off. This was all fine with me!

My husbands best friend and ship mate Mark, who had up until then joined us in 5 threesomes and an awesome eight and a half inch cock turned us on to going to nude beaches. The 3 of us started going just about every weekend... I had even gotten to where I would go alone when they were away. I would usually only go alone during the week though... not as many people there then. It was usually just several housewives getting some sun during the day while their husbands and kids were away.

There was usually always a bunch of younger college age guys there hitting on the older housewives hoping to get laid. I used to get a huge thrill from having the young studs trying to talk their way between my legs. I got to be friends with a couple of them and they would sit on either side of me and we would all talk... usually always about sex. One of them had a really nice long thick cock that looked very tasty! They would never give up on their mission though... the more they got to know me and how much I loved to fuck the more they would ask me to let them fuck me. They even came up with a plan that one would keep watch while the other fucked me right there on the beach. No more people that were always there during the week it would be very easy to do. The idea of it did get me very excited and I was very tempted by their young cocks but I was having fun teasing them at the time.

Eventually I did give in a little and started giving them blowjobs when I would get ready to leave. There were usually only a few cars in the parking area every time I would go there during the week so I started parking my mini van over next to the cliff wall and I would open the side door and have them sit side by side in the door and I would get in front of them on my knees and I would go back and forth sucking their cocks until they would cum.

One day I had got ready to go and I usually put on one of those pull up strapless terry cloth jumpers but this one day I didn't so the three of us were walking naked back to the parking area. The guy with the long thick cock kelp playing with my ass and trying to slip his fingers between my legs all the way to the van and it was making me a very horny. So we had got to the van and I had started sucking their cocks when the guy with the big cock that had been playing with my ass got up and moved in behind me. He pushed his hard cock between my legs and started rubbing it against my pussy lips and my clit. After about three minutes of this I finally took the other guys cock out of my mouth and looked around and said, "Are you gonna fuck that pussy or play with it?"

Holy shit his cock felt great when he shoved it into me! He started slamming it into me so hard I couldn't suck the guy in front of me so he started playing with my nipples and I started cumming hard. As soon as he came inside of me I asked the guy I was sucking if he wanted to get inside of me too but he just wanted me to finish him with my mouth. After that day that became our routine... the guy with the big cock would fuck me while I sucked the other one off. It was very erotic!

I am very oral, giving and receiving and I will swallow cum. I love sucking a guy's cock and looking up in his face and seeing the joy I am bringing him. I know I am doing a good job on a guys cock if he grabs the sides of my head and starts fucking my mouth which is something I love... it is very erotic and really turns me on. I have done anal a number of times... it really does nothing for me but the guys I let have it seam to really get off big. I have tried very hard to take care of myself and stay in shape. I am 5' 7", dirty blond hair, 34C breast and a 24 inch waist. I cannot get pregnant so I will only require a guy to use a condom if I don't know him well.

I remember one time when my husband had to go on an extended cruise and not knowing when he would be back we decided to have a 2 day fuck marathon. My husband wanted to let Mark join us on the second day because not knowing when they would be back they could get all the pussy they wanted from me which was fine with me because I wanted the chance to talk to Mark and let him know he could come fuck me more often if he wanted to. On the second day my husband was laying on the bed and I was on my knees between his legs sucking his cock while Mark was pumping my pussy with his thick eight and a half inch cock from behind and my husband said he knew it would be a very long time before he got back and if I wanted to play around it would be fine with him. This is something he always told me before he went on an extended cruise.

A couple of hours later my husband had left to get us all something to eat and where he was going he was going he would be gone for a good hour and a half. He had left Mark there to fuck me as much as he wanted and I was doing all I could to keep him hard. I really loved it when Mark would fuck me. His cock is about an inch longer that my husbands and much thicker so he would fill me nicely while inside of me. Mark was standing next to the bed and I was sitting on the edge of the bed with a mouth full of his thick cock.

"Are you gonna take him up on his offer?" Mark asked as he pulled his cock from my mouth and pushed me back onto the bed.

"You mean playing around?" I asked as I put my legs over his shoulders.

"Yea... are you going to find you some strange cock?" Mark said as he pushed his cock deep into my pussy.

"It's a good possibility... you know how I love to fuck!" I said smiling up at him.

"I wish I could stay! I would fuck you everyday." Mark responded.

"OHHHH fuck baby... you love my pussy don't you?" I asked as he started to pound into me.

"FUCK YES! I love your pussy... I love fucking you!" Mark exclaimed as he drove into me as deep as he could.

"OOhhhhh... fuck me baby... fuck me like a whore with your big cock! Fuck me hard baby... FUCK MY CUNT BABY... FUCK, FUCK, FUCK... I'M GONNA CUM!" I was almost screaming and having one orgasm after another rushing through my body. After my orgasm has subsided Mark had lowered my legs off his shoulders and gotten into a slow steady rhythm of sliding his beautiful cock in and out of me. "I told you once before you can come over and fuck me anytime you want Mark."

"I know... I didn't know if you were serious or just trying to make me cum that night you said it." Mark said.

"No baby... I really love your cock and I want you to fuck me with it as much as you want!" I said.

"Now that I know that I will for sure!" Mark moaned as he sank his cock all the way into me. It was only a matter of minutes of me moaning and talking dirty and begging to be fucked hard and treated like a slut he filled my cunt with his hot cum. The two of them banged my cunt, mouth and ass the rest of the night. The next day I drove them to the ship and sucked my husbands cock till he came in my mouth. He got out and headed to the ship leaving Mark there to get his turn. But Mark wanted to fuck me again... so for the next twenty minutes he slow fucked me in the back of the van leaving one last huge load of cum deep in my sore pussy.

Well, that is a short intro about me. If you like what you have read so far just let me know and I will write more in detail about my adventures.