Navy Wife's Diary

Story Info
Officer's Asian wife has affair with 2 black enlisted men.
12.2k words
4.16
46k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jcarbo
Jcarbo
74 Followers

I was looking for a favorite t-shirt of mine one evening while my wife was at work, and when I pulled out the bottom drawer of the dresser in our guest bedroom it came off its track. I pulled it all the way out to see about getting it lined up again and saw there was a green hardcover log book, along with a bundle of letters that had been lying under the drawer.

The entries in the log amounted to a diary written by my wife Brenda and began in May 2013. The letters were addressed to Rosie, a friend and co-worker of her's at the San Diego Naval Station Chief Petty Officers' Club. The two girls met when we all lived in an apartment complex in East San Diego, and they had been best friends for several years. Both were from the Philippines, and with Rosie being about five years older than Brenda, she became a mentor of sorts. She introduced my wife to the manager of the CPO Club and got her hired as a cocktail waitress.

The first bundle of letters I looked at all had return addresses to a chief petty officer named Rene Gautreau on the USS Cowpens. They had been bundled in order, and though they were all addressed to Rosie, the letter inside the first envelope I looked at was dated April 12, 2013, began with "Dear Brenda." It was a short letter to her by Rene who wrote about how nice it was to meet her, and that he hoped to see her again soon when his ship got back into port. He mentioned how they had spent a couple weeks at Pearl Harbor after doing training exercises at sea. I knew that name, Chief Rene Gautreau...couldn't place it. Maybe we served together somewhere.

The next letter was dated May 6th, and Rene wrote that his ship was in Seattle, and they had been in Canada. He described the sightseeing he and his friends had done, and a ship's party he attended. He closed by thanking her for writing back and for sending the sexy pictures. He mentioned she must've been real cold in that wet t-shirt, adding he had kept her letter and read it over and over again. He asked her to thank Rosie for helping him out with the letters, and he would arrange to meet her when the ship got back to San Diego in June.

At that point, I knew what I was getting into. I looked at the letters and saw they had been communicating with one another for several months. The logs contained diary entries she kept during that period. I decided to read it all in order.

The letter dated May 30th was written from San Francisco. Again Rene thanked her for the pictures she had sent him, commented about her hard sexy little body, and he asked her who photographed her ( Good question...it wasn't me). He added he had bought her some nice things at Victoria's Secret when they were in Seattle, and he hoped he would get a chance to see her model the stuff for him...he joked about her wearing cheap K-Mart undies, and how she'd be better off going commando. He said he would be back in San Diego on June 6th, and he looked forward to seeing her at the club.

I checked Brenda's first entry in the log, which was dated June 2nd. It read, "Dear Diary, I got a letter from Rene today. He liked my pictures, and said he'd come to see me when Cowpens got to San Diego. I think about him often. If he still wants to sleep with me, I'm gonna do it. My first time with a black guy...Rosie thinks I should too. I regret not giving in to him when he was hitting on me the last time I saw him, but he came on way too strong, and that scared me. When I have sex with John I imagine it's Rene making love to me, and when I touch myself, it's his hands I feel on my body. Sometimes at work, I think I see him sitting there, but it's not. I think about what his cock might be like to touch, to suck, and to have inside of me. I know he's big, is he circumcised? Oh, I want you so bad. I want your cock Rene."

I tried to remember back to that time. I had just gotten promoted to lieutenant, and I recalled the night we went out to celebrate, she seemed very detached. There was nothing wrong with our sex life though. She seemed to want it constantly, and it was extremely intense. A lot of things were starting to make sense.

The next entry was dated June 7th: Dear Diary, This was a great night, one of the best ever, and I want to write it all down, so I remember every detail. Rene came to the CPO Club tonight with a bunch of his friends from the ship. I was so happy to see him - gave him a big wet kiss when he came in, and my boss saw me. She gave me a dirty look, so I told him we had to be cool in the club. That didn't stop him though, and when he thought they could get away with it, his hand would be up my dress. At about 9:00, he left and told his friends to tell me he'd be right back. He returned an hour later and showed me a room key to the Navy Lodge, room 112, which was near the club. He said he wanted to take me to bed, and I should meet him there when I got off. I told him to go there now, and I would arrange to leave work early.

I went to my boss and told her I was getting a bad sinus headache. I asked if I could go home early. She gave me a suspicious look, because she had been watching me all night when I was around him, but she said, "Okay."

I drove my car to the lodge and found room 112. Rene was waiting for me and let me in. We kind of stood there looking at each other, and he said, "So, our first time...how should we get started?"

I turned away from Rene and said, "Best way is to undress me...unzip this." I was trembling and trying to sound cool, but my throat was so dry, I could hardly talk."

"Rene unzipped my cocktail dress and took the straps off my shoulders. He unhooked my bra as my dress fell to the floor and carried me to the bed. He stood over me as he removed his uniform shirt and t-shirt. He was lean and muscular and heavily tattooed. His ink looked more like street gang stuff than military. He undid his belt and fly and took off his trousers and underwear all at once. He was already erect, and he was just as I had imagined from seeing that bulge in his pants...uncircumcised, and that thick black cock was at least 8 inches. I arched my back and raised my hips to get my panties off and opened my legs wide for him. I touched myself while I let him look at me...I wanted him so bad."

"Rene laid next to me, and we embraced and shared our first real lovers' kiss as I clamped my thighs tightly around his leg and began rubbing it on him. After a few moments, he moved on top of me and sucked my nipples...they were so hard and sensitive, and he held my wrists as I squirmed underneath him. He said something about me really liking that, and I tried to say "Fuck me," but I couldn't get the words out...only incoherent moans."

"Rene put his head between my legs and began to lick me, and I thought I was going to pass out. He would pause every so often and tell me stuff, like 'I had a big clit and a sweet pussy,' and then he finally got into position to fuck me. I held my breath when I felt the tip of his dick against my vagina, and then he pushed it into me. I held on to him tightly, moving my hips into him to meet every thrust. He was so aroused and horny I think he came inside of me in just a couple of minutes. His ejaculation seemed to go on and on, his hot cum flooding my vagina with each pulsing contraction."

"When Rene finished, I flipped him off me and hurried to the bathroom to pee and wash and I wetted a washcloth and returned to bed to clean him. He was on his back and lay motionless while I washed his cock. He had lost his erection, so I played with him, stroking his cock and massaging his balls. I kept having to dab him with the washcloth because semen was still seeping from his cock...kinda cute and sexy, a little gross."

"I wanted it again, and took Rene in my mouth, sucking and nibbling at his genitals. When he started to regain his hardness, he moved to get on top of me, but I kept him on his back and straddled him. I rubbed my clit and labia along his length, and when he was ready I positioned his cock and lowered myself onto him."

"I fucked Rene slow at first, taking him all the way in and almost all the way out. I was trying to show off and occasionally paused to rotate my hips in a circular motion just keeping the tip of his dick in me, but I was too excited and a little out of control, so he kept falling out. I went back to just plain fucking and clit grinding while Rene played with my tits and massaged my anus with a finger. We had been fucking for about ten minutes, and I was getting close to cuming. I picked up my pace, and when my orgasm came I was thrashing in his grip. Rene had his hands around my waist, holding me tight. I kept fucking, even as my climax subsided, until I felt him cum inside me."

"After that Rene and me just laid there and talked about being with each other and going away together on short getaway trips. Rene told me he was interested in anal sex, and asked me if I ever did that. I told him no, but I was willing to try if that's what he wanted (if he only knew). We made arrangements to hook up again next Saturday. Rene told me that I was good in bed, but he knew a lot he could teach me if I was willing to learn. I told him I couldn't wait. Before I left, I gave him a nice blowjob to remember me by...swallowed all of it and sucked him dry. I'm such a little whore, and I love it."

After I read that passage I was amazed at the way Brenda was able to pull this off. I recalled this time in our marriage. She had started coming home really late, sometimes after 3:00 am. She told me they were having the wait staff help with the clean up. I also noted the comment she made to herself when she wrote about him wanting anal sex. Brenda loves anal sex, and she did the same thing to me when we started dating, making me think I was taking her to a new place in our sex life. After we had been married for a year or so, she confided in me that a high school teacher had taken her virginity and introduced her to anal sex when she was in her senior year. She said had been doing it ever since, and she loved it.

The entry from June 15th was short: "Dear Diary, I met up with Rene after work, and he took me to a friend's apartment. We fucked and talked. He wants me to go out on the Cowpens with him when they have a dependents cruise the last week in June. He found out I am married to a naval officer, and that seems to turn him on when he fucks me. I'm concerned about going out on the Cowpens because some of the officers' wives in San Diego know me, and those bitches would love to have something to gossip about. I'll just wear dark glasses. John's ship will be out at sea that week, so looking forward to a lot of great sex with Rene. Rosie is going out on the cruise too. She's fucking a petty officer who works with Rene.

There was an entry the following day, June 16th: "Rene had been bugging me to get my pussy hair waxed...said he wanted me smooth as a baby when he licks me down there. I always told him 'No way,' Anyway, I did it this afternoon, and as soon as the aesthetician was through with me, I called him up...said I had to have him right now. He told me to call off sick for work, and we met at Rosie's place. When I undressed in front of him, he went nuts and was like worshipping my vagina. He thanked me for the surprise, and he said it was a wonderful gift, one of his best presents ever. We fucked for hours, and then he photographed me doing all kinds of sexy posing. He made me promise to keep it hairless, and said he'd pay for the next one. Now he wants me to get my nipples pierced...like ouch, but maybe. He is evil, and he's making me evil too. All I think about is fucking him."

I shook my head after I read that, recalling when she came home from work late one night around that time, she wanted to fuck, and I discovered she was hairless. She said it was a surprise for me, and wanted to know if I liked it. What a scheming little bitch, but I did like it. Looking back on that, I must have performed cunilingus on her not long after he had his cock in her. FUCK!!

On June 26 the diary entry read: "John is out to sea today, and I went out to sea too with my dream lover. I had never been on a Navy ship before, and it was exciting. We took a lot of pictures, and Rene said he'd send me some. It was so pretty out there. While we were on the bridge we watched an aircraft carrier pass us by, and I asked one of the sailors the name of that ship. I about fell over when he told me it was the USS Lincoln...John's ship. Oh God, if he only knew."

"When I told Rene about that ship being my husband's ship, he gave me his 'wicked gonna be bad smile' and took me by the hand. We went up to the signal bridge and Rene talked briefly to another chief who gave him a set of keys."

"Rene led me to a small compartment and unlocked the door. It was a cramped little room filled with signal flags and a sewing machine. Rene made a bed out of the flags on a table and undressed me. He opened a porthole cover, and I could see we were near the USS Lincoln which was about a mile away doing flight operations. He told me to watch my husband's ship out of the porthole and took some pictures of me. Then he put me on all fours with my legs spread wide. He did nothing at first, and when I turned to see what was going on, what he was planning, I got my ass slapped hard. He warned me not to take my eyes off my husband's ship."

"Suddenly I felt Rene's hand on the inside of my thigh. He stroked me lightly and placed wet kisses all over my ass. I felt his finger tracing a line down my anal cleft, across my anus, and between my labia...just deep enough to feel my wetness. He paused at my clit, gently flicked it, and there was nothing for a moment. Then I felt his tongue as he used it to retrace the line he made with his finger. When he came to my anus, he licked me, then tried to penetrate me, but I flexed my sphincter...no tongue fucking my ass. By the time he got to my pussy, I was breathing hard in anticipation. I clutched the signal flags tightly when he put his tongue in me and dropped my head. When Rene was ready to take me, he reminded me to keep watching the Lincoln, then he mounted me from behind and fucked me doggy style."

The whole time Rene fucked me, he talked about how this was such a turn on for him...fucking an officer's lady. I didn't say anything at first, but it was a turn on for me too. He was fucking me and playing with my tits when I started answering back. 'Yeah, you know he don't care for enlisted sailors either, thinks you all are beneath him. He especially doesn't like black people! So fuck this white officer's wife's pussy...fuck me like you own this cunt. And when I give you my ass, you own that too...only you.'"

"Rene came back with, 'Yeah, he's probably over there now on watch, checking the ship out through binoculars. He don't know his woman's on that ship and gots her pussy full of nigga dick.'"

"I had an intense orgasm, and after Rene came inside me, he had me dress quickly, and we went back out on deck. Rene asked me if I thought that was wild, and agreed, it was very erotic knowing John was on that ship while I was fucking someone on this one. He gave the keys back to the chief and asked him to take our picture together and get the aircraft carrier in the background. Just before the guy photographed us, Rene whispered, 'This will be a great shot, you and me just finished fucking, and you still got a wet pussy.' I just smiled for the camera and rubbed my ass against him. Normally I think it's gross to walk around with damp panties after a quicky, but this was freaky, and he is a freak who is turning me into his whore..."

"It was after dark when Cowpens pulled back into San Diego, and since the Lincoln was going to be out to sea for five more days, I took Rene home with me, and we spent the next two days fucking in our bed. I did anal with him, and he really believed I was cherry. He was so pleased with himself... wanted to know what my husband might think...he made me promise that I wouldn't let John put his cock in my ass...ever. Men are so stupid...LOL. Rene is going back out to sea himself in a couple days, and he has duty the day before they're leaving, so I won't see him for a while. Before he left, I let him take some nude pictures of me to look at until we could be together again. I did some real nasty stuff, and Rene kept telling me to spread my legs wider and wider. He even took close ups of me putting my finger in my ass. He is evil, I am a dirty girl, and I love what he does to me with that fat black dick."

I checked the letters and found an envelope dated June 29th. It contained a photograph of Brenda and her chief petty officer, Rene Gautreau, taken when they were standing together on the signal bridge. The USS Lincoln, possibly with me standing watch on the bridge, was in the distance, and Rene had a broad grin on his face with an arm around her waist and a hand on her ass. Brenda was wearing white shorts, a sheer red spaghetti top, and a white hoody jacket. There was another, in that one she was nude and kneeling on that sewing table. She had her hands on her ass and was looking out of the porthole like she described. It was a beautiful sexy picture of her, with her long black hair covering her shoulders, her sexy body and small bare feet...her knees were parted just enough to reveal her vagina...her labia appeared swollen and slightly parted, like she knew what was coming. I had assumed this Rene guy was a white and French, and I was wondering why she always referred to him as black. The man in the picture with her was definitely a black dude...maybe Creole or Haitian black.

The letter read: "Hi Sexy, just a short note because I gotta get this in before our mail goes off the ship. We'll be gone for two weeks, so you won't hear from me. Thanks again for letting me take those pictures. I carry around the one of you on your hands and knees showing your ass and cunt and another where you're pinching those perky chocolate nipples. They are safely tucked into my wallet. I love how dark your pussy and asshole are...like a black girl's fuck holes on a little Asian girl's body...wanna just lick that cunt and chew on those nipples and never stop. You're looking back at me like, 'C'mon fuck this.' I really like this one I'm sending you of us together...me holding you, knowing you're carrying my seeds in your sweet pussy, with USS Lincoln in the background. Can't wait to get back in...I'm gonna tear you up. Oh, I talked to Rosie's boyfriend Kip, and told him about fucking you in the signal shack, maybe I should have kept that private, but sometimes guys just gotta talk. Hope you understand."

Going back to the diary, I saw that Brenda had made a short note: "Got a nice picture of Rene and me in the mail today. He's gone for two weeks and I'm sad. The picture is one the chief signalman took of us after Rene made love to me in the flag shack while we were watching the USS Lincoln. I think the chief knew what we we re doing...he gave us a look. The other is a cute picture of me naked, waiting for it. When he made me look at John's ship while he fucked me, it was surreal...like my husband was watching this. I'm so horny now remembering that fuck. I gotta masturbate. Will be thinking about Rene jerking himself off looking at my nude pictures. Oh God I love it when he puts his cock in me."

The entry from July 5th was interesting: "Dear Diary, Got A call from Rosie today. Kip and Rene are still out to sea, but she wanted me to come and pick up a package that came in the mail. I drove over to her place before work, and when we opened the box, we saw the gift was a realistic looking dildo...soft dark brown silicon with with a latex scrotum and two testicles. There was a note from Rene, ' Dear Brenda, I had this made from a molding of my cock. I hope you think of me when you use it.' I looked at it again...LOL. It was Rene's cock. He is so sweet the way he always thinks about me...can't wait to try it out. He comes back in in four more days, and I can't wait."

Jcarbo
Jcarbo
74 Followers