Navy Wives-Amanda Ch. 02

Story Info
Amanda goes on a secret date with Nate.
7.1k words
4.09
61.8k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda

I wasn't expecting the night to turn out as it did. I had been looking forward to the Ball, since I had never been to one before. I loved my dress and definitely wanted to be seen in it. Well, as it turned out the Ball itself was extremely boring. Hubby and I sat at a large round table where his boss, three of his co-workers, and Nate were sitting. All the guys, including my husband, were dressed in their sailor's uniforms, except Nate. He is also in the Navy, and had just returned from overseas, but he was wearing a suit and tie. He was what made the Ball more interesting for me.

I noticed him right away when we sat down. He was so hot and handsome. I took every opportunity to look his way, like when everyone was paying attention to a speaker, or when my hubby got up to refill our drinks. He caught me staring at him at one point, and he flashed me a smile. My heart skipped a beat and I smiled back. From that point on we kept exchanging glances.

Finally, thankfully, the Ball was over. Everyone was going to a dance club across the street. My husband asked if I was up for it. Of course I was! Once there the group of us went straight to the bar and ordered drinks. I am not much of an alcohol drinker, and had drank nothing at the Ball, but the boys had been knocking them back.

For the first round Nate bought everyone a shot of Tequila. He handed me one and leaned close to ask if I was drinking tonight. "Sure, why not," I replied.

He flashed that handsome smile again and said "Great!" He then asked if I knew how to take a shot. Did I really look so inexperienced? When I nodded no, he gave me a slice of lime, and told me what to do. This guy exuded charm. I couldn't take my eyes off of him and my panties were getting a little damp just from him talking to me.

I glanced over to my husband. He was laughing and being loud with his friends and really wasn't paying any attention to me. That was good. Normally that would probably annoy me. But tonight I wanted him preoccupied so I can devote my attentions on Nate.

We all said cheers and took our shots together. I grimaced and stuck out my tongue. Nate took my glass from me and asked if I was ok. I nodded and put on my best face, then started coughing. He laughed and went to go buy round two. He returned and handed everybody their second shot. After we all finished this one, my husband came over and we walked to the back of the club and found some seats. My husband and I danced to a few songs and we would return back to our seats. The club was packed, nearly shoulder to shoulder. At one point, my husband went up to the bar to get us more drinks. I was feeling pretty good by now. We were standing behind my husband at the bar, and I had Nate and his brother Ryan standing on either side of me. The crush of the crowd had them pushed up close against me.

Just then the DJ put on a fast beat dance song on. Ryan hollered out and began mock dirty dancing with me. I squealed and laughed. He turned me to face him and grabbed my hips. I heard Nate laugh behind me, and I felt him dancing similarly against my ass, but at least attempting to maintain distance out of propriety. My husband turned around and laughed and made some funny comment, then resumed trying to get the bartender's attention.

I laughed and purposely stuck my butt out further. Nate put his hands on my thighs and pulled me into him. It seemed we both took my husband's reaction as permission to proceed further. I slightly grinded my butt into his crotch, and I swear I felt something sizeable and hard there. I turned around to smile up at him and we both laughed as he put a hand on my shoulder. Just then my husband handed out our drinks and we returned to our table.

Not long after, my husband went outside with the others to have a smoke. I was alone, and a little nervous, with Nate. But he was a perfect gentleman the whole time. He asked me to dance and I gladly accepted his invitation. We danced for quite awhile, returning to our table just long enough to rest and talk before returning to the dance floor. For about an hour we did this. I didn't see my husband anywhere during this time. In fact, I almost forgot about him. Nate was a great dancer. We danced to fast and slow songs, and when I was in his arms, I thought of nothing else than about how much of a good time I was having with him. The fun I was having, coupled with the alcohol, also had the effect on me to where I didn't do anything to prevent his hands sliding from my hips down to my ass during one slow song we danced to.

Just after that had happened, I did see my husband. He was watching us and he smiled and waved, and I waved back. Soon he disappeared again. Nate and I then decided to return to our booth. This time he took his seat next to me, instead of across the table from me like before. He slid real close to where our legs touched, I guess because the music was so loud, he felt he needed to be close enough for me to hear him talk. At least that is how I justified it. We were talking, and he was real charming. He had been in Afghanistan for a year, and probably had had no female company for awhile.

I was pretty much oblivious to the world around us by this point. He had his left arm draped over my shoulders. I started this night looking forward to a night out with my husband, but now it was more like I was out on a date with Nate, and as Nate put his right hand on my upper leg, the whereabouts and doings of my husband were the last thing on my mind. I couldn't wait for Nate to proceed with the next move. My whole body was tingly, and this wonderfully pleasurable sensation was originating between my legs. I could feel the wetness down there.

He was real close to me and looking into my eyes. Then he leaned down. I closed my eyes as I felt his lips touch mine. He kissed me for a brief few seconds, although it felt much longer. Then he came up and I opened my eyes. He asked me if it was OK that he had done that. I nodded yes. Then he asked if I wanted him to continue. I gave a slight smile and said yes. He leaned down and kissed me again, this time with a more forceful urgency. His left hand held the back of my head, while his right hand rubbed my inner thigh. I still was sitting with my legs shut, but his hand was feeling good on my upper thigh.

Then our lips parted after a few moments, and our tongues began playing with each others. Our kissing became more frantic. I could feel his hand on my thigh wanting to explore other areas, so I relaxed and let my legs fall open ever so slightly. His hand instantly moved further up. Grateful for the opportunity, yet unsatisfied with the limited access, I could feel the frustration in his hand movements. My legs opened a little further. My brain was entirely focused on him kissing me and our tongue play. I had no control over the parting of my legs. It was totally beyond my control. His hand would not be satisfied until it reached the treasure that it was seeking. My pussy was soaked as my legs opened just enough and his hand found the panties covering my slit.

As he applied pressure to my pussy with his fingers, I let out a low moan into his mouth. Then his fingers crawled under my panties and rubbed my glistening labia. I let out a sharp "ahhhh", but when his thumb pressed against my clit, I wrapped my arms around him, stiffened , then shuddered. I moaned rather loudly as I felt my orgasm wash over me. Luckily the noise of the club drowned out my moan. We broke our kiss. I smiled at him as I wrapped my arms behind his neck. We looked into each others eyes. Then I felt him slip two fingers inside me, and my mouth opened in a silent moan.

"Oh my god, that feels so good," I breathed as I felt him begin to finger me, thrusting in and out. I leaned forward and we kissed. I went limp as he assaulted my lips with his tongue and my pussy with his fingers. A moment later, another orgasm hit me, and I felt it as my juices washed over his fingers. "Unnnghh, oh yes Nate! Just like that!"

Almost immediately after that, Nate's brother, and Ebony walked up to the table. It was so obvious what we had been doing that it was pointless to hide it. My right leg was draped over Nate's left leg as he pulled his hand out from under my dress, his fingers glistening with my pussy juice. They were staring at us with their mouth's hanging open. I was so embarrassed. I just got caught by my husband's co-workers. I hoped they wouldn't tell on me.

After the shock, they sat down opposite us, and we talked and laughed. Apparently they figured that what had occurred between Nate and I was just a casualty of a fun night. I eventually got their assurances that they would not tell my husband. Then my husband got to the table and sat down next to me.

We all got up to leave shortly thereafter. Ryan and Nate had a hotel room next door, but Ryan was leaving with Ebony. We all walked to Ebony's car. I said my goodbye to Ebony and my hubby asked if I was ready. I told him to get the car warmed up and that I would be there in a moment. He walked to the car and Ryan and Ebony drove off. Nate walked me to my car.

As we walked slowly we talked. He told me what a great time he had tonight. He said he wasn't really looking forward tonight. He drove up from Norfolk to visit his brother, but meeting me tonight is what made the night worthwhile. I told him that I felt the same. I told him that I had intended the night to be a good night out with my hubby, as we can't seem to have very many nights out together. He apologized for being selfish about taking time away from me and my husband. I laughed and told him nonsense, that I was glad how the night turned out. I told him I had a much better time with him than I probably would have had with my husband. Not that I don't have a good time with my husband, just that meeting him tonight was unexpected and a pleasant change from normalcy. He understood what I meant.

We got to the back of our car. I could see my husband sitting in it. He told me that he would be in Norfolk for the next 6 months until he transferred to San Diego. He would be coming up to visit his brother every now and then.

"If it is ok with you, I would like to visit with you again when I come up here. Maybe we can hang out some time, like go out to dinner, or see a movie or something. If that is ok, I mean. I don't want to cause anything between you and your husband."

"Yea, I would really like that. Don't worry about my husband. I can have guy friends. He knows there is nothing wrong with having guys as friends."

"Great! Well, here, let me write down my number for you that way we can keep in touch."

We exchanged our phone numbers.

"Ok, well, I will look forward to seeing you again. To be honest, I had only planned to see my brother only a few times. But I think I will have to make more trips here just so you and I can hang out."

I smiled. "Ok. I wouldn't mind that at all, and I really would like to see you again.

I looked back again to see my husband. He didn't look like he was paying any attention. Nate and I kissed goodnight, a slow and rather deep kiss. He broke it and said goodnight. I leaned up and gave him another slow kiss, and placed my hand on his chest, before I broke it off and told him goodnight back. He then opened the door for me to get in the car, and said goodnight to my husband before he left.

On the way home I was thinking how naughty it was that I had kissed Nate the way I did with my husband that close. He could've seen what I was doing. I was getting a little turned on by that and everything else that had happened with Nate tonight when my husband interrupted my thoughts.

"I had seen what was going on between you and Nate tonight..."

**********************************************************************

About a week after the Navy Ball, Nate called me. He was so sweet. He asked if I had made it home ok that night, and other concerns like that. Our conversation never ran dry, and we must've talked for a good two hours. He mentioned he wanted to try to come up to see me before Thanksgiving, and he would let me know.

We talked by phone and IM messenger every couple of days after that. I looked forward to talking to him, and looked forward even more to him coming up to visit. One day he let me know he would come up the weekend prior to Thanksgiving. He wanted to know if I had any plans for that weekend. I had none. He told me that his brother will be throwing a little house party at his place that Friday night. I told him to count me in.

I didn't tell my husband about it, but on that Friday, he called me while he was at work to tell me that Ryan had invited us to his house party. I had earlier received a text message from Nate saying that he really didn't feel like going to his brother's tonight. Instead he said he wouldn't mind just hanging out with me, if it was possible. I told him that sounded like fun, and I would try to persuade my husband to just go to the party without me. I decided to tell my husband that the babysitter wouldn't be able to watch the girls, and that I wasn't feeling very good anyway, but that he should go out and have fun anyways, and I will stay home with the kids. Nate would tell his brother that he decided not to drive up after all.

The plan worked. My husband felt bad for going out to the party without me, especially since I wasn't feeling that good, but I reassured him that it was ok, that he should have a good time tonight, so he got ready to go out. As he was leaving I told him to stay out and have fun for as long as he wanted and that I wouldn't wait up, in fact I would probably be in bed long before he got home. He kissed me and told me he loved me and that he hoped that I would feel better. I smiled inwardly as I thought to myself that I would feel real good later if things happened like I hoped. Then he left.

I got the girls ready and took them to the babysitter's a short time later, then hurried home and got ready. I texted Nate telling him that I was home by myself for the evening. I felt giddy as I was getting ready. I couldn't believe I was doing this. My husband always had this fantasy of letting me go out with other men and letting whatever may happen just happen. Mostly I thought it was just talk, but now it was about to happen. I just felt a little guilty that I was doing it all behind his back and deceiving him.

"Oh well," I thought, "he wants me to do this, so I am doing it. I will tell him all about it when I am comfortable. Besides, nothing will probably happen tonight with Nate anyways."

I dressed my best in a hip hugging skirt that went down above my knees, with a form fitting button up shirt. I painted my toe and finger nails and used a hair straightener. I wore some loop earrings, and my favorite anklet around my ankle. After finishing with my lipstick and makeup, I looked down at my wedding band. I wondered if I should take it off or leave it on. After much thought I decided to leave it on.

About 30 minutes later, I heard the doorbell. I answered the door, and when I saw Nate standing there my heart gave a little flutter. He was so handsome. I invited him in. I felt a little light-headed as he stepped forward and leaned down to give me a little greeting kiss on my lips. I was all smiles and on cloud nine as we sat down on the couch together. He asked what I would like to do tonight.

"Anything at all, as long as I am with you." I blushed and got embarrassed. God, wasn't I laying it on a little heavy. I felt like an awkward teenager about to go on her first date all over again. "We have all night. The kids are at the babysitter's, and my husband will probably stay out most of the night and get drunk with the guys, so we have plenty of time to do whatever."

"Well, I don't know about you, but I could go for something to eat."

I agreed then excused myself to the restroom. I made sure to call the babysitter and tell her that if she needed anything, to just call me and not my husband. She said ok, and I came out and we left in his car.

We drove into the city and went to a rather pricey Italian restaurant. The dinner was fabulous. We had a couple glasses of wine and made small talk. He was very charming, but I can tell he was a little nervous and shy, which I thought was kinda cute. I just hoped he wasn't too shy to make any advances on me later. Oh, how I wanted him to get under my skirt before the end of the night, but I didn't want to seem too eager or easy.

He said that even though he wanted to hang out with me more, he realized that I was married and had a family, and didn't want to ruin that for me. I told him not to worry, that my husband and I were very much in love. I hinted that it was ok with my husband, and that I just wanted a good friend to break the monotony of normalcy. I said I liked going out every now and then, and that my husband encouraged it. This seemed to reassure him and put him a little more at ease with courting a married woman.

After dinner we went to catch a movie at the theatre. It was still early, around 8pm. I texted my husband to see if he was having fun. He responded that everyone was having a good time and was disappointed that I couldn't be there. He said he would text me later when he decided to come home. I told him to tell everyone hi for me, and that he didn't have to rush home.

At the theatre we bought tickets to some romance film, and we sat in some back seats away from the other movie-goers. About 30 minutes into the movie, he placed his arm around my shoulders and lifted up the arm rest between us. I took the opportunity to scoot closer to him and laid my head on his shoulder. He looked down at me and I up at him. We looked into each others eyes for a moment until he leaned down. Our lips met and we began kissing slowly. It was really romantic-like and I placed my hand on his leg and gave it a reassuring squeeze. We kissed what seemed like forever, just slow, soft, and sensual kisses.

His hand dropped down over my shoulder and cupped my breast. He squeezed my breast while kissing me, and I moved my hand further up his leg into his lap. Then his hand dipped down into my shirt and inside my bra cup. He grasped my bare breast and twiddled my nipple with his finger. My body responded involuntarily to the sensation as a tingle washed over me. I shivered as my legs opened automatically. I felt his manhood through his jeans and could tell he was quite hard, and big. I began rubbing him through the front of his jeans.

Our kissing became more intense and frantic, and we gathered each other in a tight embrace. Our kissing became more wet and audible. It was now more of an open mouth face sucking. Our tongues were frantically twirling with each other.

After about twenty minutes of kissing and feeling each other, Nate pulled away and asked if I was ready to leave. I caught my breath and nodded eagerly. He grabbed my hand and we hurriedly left the theatre.

Once in the car, Nate told me he had gotten a hotel room earlier before he had picked me up and that it was near my house. He asked if I wanted to go there so we wouldn't be interrupted. I told him we could just go to my house. It was only 9:30 and my husband wouldn't be back for a while yet.

When we got to my house I led him inside and closed the front door. He pressed me against the door and we kissed madly. His hands squeezed my tits and then he began unbuttoning my shirt. After the last button was undone I shrugged it off my shoulders. As I stood there dressed in my skirt and bra, he asked me where should we go. I told him to take me upstairs to the bedroom. He picked me up, to my surprise, and carried me like a little girl. Once in the bedroom he sat me on the bed, facing him. He took of his shirt, and stood there bare-chested. I saw a very nice bulge in his pants and reached out to feel and rub it. As I did this I looked up at him and smiled. I was going to enjoy this immensely.

12