Navy Wives-Erica Ch. 04

Story Info
Erica enjoys the new path she has taken in her life.
8.1k words
4.33
53k
35

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 04/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica moaned out and grasped Tre's arms just above the elbows. They looked into each other's eyes as they slowly fucked in the missionary position. They were in his bed at his dormitory room. They had just finished their classes for the day. Outside, a thunderstorm was raging, with a hard steady rain, flashing lighting, and booming thunder. It was a perfect evening for staying under covers and making slow and luxurious love, and that was what they were doing.

The summer semester had gone by so fast, and now Erica found herself in the last week of the semester with finals looming. It had been a stressful week with all the studying and cramming she had done with her school work. Tre had helped tremendously with her studying, and had helped relieved much of her stress, just as he was doing now. They were in bed together, making love, and she could feel the stress unwind from her body with each slow, downward thrust of his hips.

A lot had occurred over the summer. She had quit her job and was now a full time student, and with Tre moving into the dorms, they no longer had their train rides together, as they had during the first few months when they had met. Despite that, they had found other ways to be with each other more and more, and they had grown much closer. They had continued with going out to dinner on Wednesday nights, and it had soon led to further outings together. They had reserved Friday nights to go out for dancing and drinks. Sex between them was now a daily thing, sometimes more than once a day if they had the time.

Then there was Robert. What could she say? As things got better with Tre, they had worsened with Robert. In fact life with him had become steadily unbearable. They no longer had sex and hadn't had it in over two months now. The frequency with which he confronted her over her relationship with Tre had increased during the summer, and it always led to arguments. He wanted her to stop seeing Tre, while reminding her that she was his wife and he was her husband, and that her seeing Tre so much was totally inappropriate and unacceptable to him.

She always responded calmly to his rants. She tried reasoning with him. She tried telling him that Tre was her friend and that she couldn't, and wouldn't, stop being friends with him. She never backed down from that point, and eventually Robert had to concede that to her. Then he would insist that she at least stop having sex with him. But she was unwilling to give that up either and stood her ground firmly on that as well. She would remind him that it was all his idea in the first place. She told him that she understood that all this had begun to satisfy his desire to see her with another man, but now it wasn't just about him anymore. She had feelings and desires that had to be considered and met too, and she wasn't able to so easily suppress them like he wanted her to. She pleaded for him to understand, and that if he really wanted to see her happy, as he always told her, then he would allow her relationship with Tre to continue until such time as she saw fit for it to end. She told him that it would just have to run its course naturally, and that there was nothing that he or she could do to stop it before that. This always seemed to work in settling the argument for the time being.

She understood that Robert loved her, and that she was still his wife, but she just couldn't help it. She was Tre's woman now, and the sooner that she could make Robert understand that, then the better it would be for everybody. But she realized she just couldn't throw all that on Robert all at once. She had to take small steps to achieve that goal.

At first, it was true; it had been just about the sex. But very quickly she had developed feelings for Tre that went beyond just friendship or sex. Of course, she had thought she had felt the same way with Robert, but she had been sheltered and much younger then. Now, with Tre, the sex was only just the icing on the cake, and she was a woman determined to have her cake and eat it too.

She had been keeping in close contact with her younger sister out in Berkeley, and through her, her older sister had found out about her relationship with Tre. For Erica, it was good to have them to talk to about this, since she couldn't talk to anyone else about it. They understood what she was going through and supported her continuing her relationship with Tre. They even encouraged her to begin deepening her relationship with Tre, especially in light of what she told them about Robert's worsening behavior towards her. She appreciated and valued their encouragement and agreed with it. She especially valued their occasional pointers and advice on how to please Tre sexually. She wholeheartedly put these pointers to practice, and to her delight, saw that Tre really did enjoy her ministrations.

During the semester she had also become really good friends with a fellow classmate. She was an art major from France studying here on a student visa. Her name was Cherie. They had so much in common and had become fast friends. Her English was ok, but it naturally had a thick French accent. She was slightly taller than Erica, and slender, and she had to admit that she had a great body, the kind that all guys drool over. She was pale skinned like Erica, but she had a long, luxurious mane of light red hair that shined and flowed over her shoulders. She had light beauty freckles, also like Erica, on her cheeks and her shoulders. Her ice-blue eyes were piercing.

She was 25, same age as Erica, and married. Her husband stayed behind in Bordeaux while she attended several semesters here to finish her degree. Erica was amazed at Cherie's seemingly steadfast commitment to her marriage. She had been here for a year now, and Erica didn't think that she herself would be able to last that long without sex, especially given the fact that so many handsome college guys were always trying to flirt with her. But Cherie always turned down their advances. The three of them, her, Cherie, and Tre, studied together, and frequently hung out on their off time, whether in their dorms, or going out.

Cherie knew of the situation of Erica being married, yet having relations with Tre. She told Erica that she envied her for being able to experience other men outside of her marriage. She said she could only hope to be so lucky to have experiences such as Erica's outside of her marriage. Whenever the conversation was brought up, Cherie would always ask her questions about what it is like to be with a black man. Erica could see that Cherie was very curious, and quite possibly interested in experiencing sex with a black man. Erica was always eager to satisfy Cherie's questions and inquisitive mind on the subject, and laughingly would tell her she really should try it sometime, and that if she was really interested in fucking a black guy, then she would help set her up with one. She always made Cherie blush and smile embarrassingly when she suggested that, then she would change the subject. But she noticeably never declined the offer.

Erica could feel Tre picking up the pace. His huge, low hanging balls began audibly slapping against her butt. She moaned loudly as she felt his shaft begin to swell.

"You like this Erica? You like my cock inside of you?"

"Oh, yes!"

"It feels so good, doesn't it, baby? So much better than your husband?"

"Oh, god, yes! So much fucking better! Go faster, harder!"

She wrapped her arms and legs around him and he picked her up as he stood upright on his knees. The both began frantically thrusting their hips towards each other with increasing speed, thereby bringing their common goal of wanted his seed to enter her womb closer and closer.

The wait wasn't a long one. Tre gave one final hard thrust into her, and they both fell forward with him on top of her, as the first shot entered deep inside of her. The thunder and lightning was reaching a crescendo outside. Tre continued pumping his hips as stream after stream of his semen continued filling Erica. As has happened many times before, the amount of cum expended by Tre was too much for Erica to take in, and it began to gush out even before Tre stopped his pumping. Both of their genital regions became soaked and smeared by their combined sex juices.

Tre collapsed on top of Erica, both of their bodies covered with sweat. Erica exhaled with a whoosh, then smiled and giggled as she stroked his back. He lifted his head up off of her chest and they kissed in post-coital bliss. She could feel that he was still semi-hard inside of her.

"You are so awesome!", she gushed as she rubbed his smooth shaven head.

They both took a moment to catch their breath. Erica looked over at the clock. She sighed in disappointment as she brushed her sweat-dampened hair out of her face.

"It is getting late. I guess I need to start thinking about going home."

"Are you kidding me? Erica, look at the storm outside. No, I'm sorry, but I can't let you drive home all that way in weather like this."

"Yea, I guess you are right. It should pass in a little while, then I will go."

"No, by the time it passes it will be too late at night. I think the safest thing to do is to just stay the night here, with me."

"Erica giggled. "And what will I tell my husband? Something tells me that he won't like the idea of me staying the night with you."

"Who cares what he likes, it is for your safety. What do you want to do?"

"I want to stay the night with you."

"Ok, then, what you want is more important than what he wants. He's got to learn not to be so selfish. If you want, just tell him you are staying at Cherie's room."

Interesting, thought Erica. How come I never thought of that excuse?

"Ok."

She began to text Robert that she was staying the night with Cherie because of the weather. Tre leaned down and began kissing her neck as she was doing this. Robert had met Cherie a few times when she brought her over to their house to study, so Robert knew of Cherie.

Robert texted back: "So when will you be home?"

Erica: "Idk, probably tomorrow night."

Robert: "Well, have fun with ur bf. BYE!"

Erica showed the texts to Tre.

"How much longer are you going to put up with him?"

"I don't know. He is still my husband. I do feel bad about hurting him. He was always a good husband. And if it wasn't for him, then we probably would've never gotten together, so be nice."

"But you are my woman now, Erica. And you know that means you will have to leave him."

"Yes, I know. Just gotta give it time, baby. I'll make him understand and come around to the idea. It isn't easy for a man to accept losing his woman to another man, you know? I don't want to drop it on him all at once. I think it will be easier for him to accept that I am your woman now if I do it gradually. I think he is beginning to realize it, though."

Tre smiled and changed the subject as he swirled circles with his finger around her breasts and down to her navel.

"I have told my family about you and they want to meet you. Especially my mother. She is so glad that I have finally found a woman, at least that is what she says. What do you say that instead of going out to eat on Wednesday, we go introduce you to my mom?"

She smiled, "I would love that."

"You will have to take off your wedding ring, of course."

Tre watched as she took it off right then and there. They both smiled at each other as she dropped it on the side table. Tre leaned down and began kissing her chest. Then he grabbed both of her breasts with his strong hands and gently squeezed. He paused and looked up at her.

"You know, I guess one thing you should be glad about is that Robert was never able to give you any children."

Erica arched an eyebrow. "You mean, like how you can?"

They began to kiss again and she wrapped her arms around the back of his neck. She felt his cock, still inside of her, stir and come to life. It grew and grew and she felt it grow until it was fully erect again inside of her. She smiled as they slowly began to fuck again.

The next evening, Erica arrived at home. She walked in the front door, set down her purse, and kicked off her shoes. Robert was in the living room watching TV.

"Oh, hi, Erica, nice to see you. It is good to see that you remembered where your home is. What has it been now? Almost three days since you've been home?"

"Robert, don't start, please. I have had a long day. You know this is the week of finals. I have been very busy with my school work. Did you make anything to eat?"

"I ordered some pizza, it is in the kitchen."

She walked into the kitchen and grabbed a slice. Robert walked in after her.

"Erica, how much longer are we going to live like this? It is apparent to me that you prefer Tre over me. If that is the case than why are we still married? I still love you, but I can't continue like this."

"Ok, Robert. Maybe I haven't been the wife of the year to you lately, and maybe I haven't been entirely good with being open and communicating with you. But the truth is that I do have feelings for Tre. I can't help that, or change that, and I don't want to. But that doesn't mean that you have done anything wrong, and I don't want you to think that you did. You are a wonderful husband, and I will always love you for that. I just need for you to understand. I am trying to find that happy place for me. It is all very confusing to me right now and I just need time to sort it all out. Can't you do that for me? Didn't you always want what makes me happy?"

"Yes, Erica, I have always wanted the best for you. But I am not sure how much time I can give you, or how much understanding I can afford at the expense of myself. You need to figure it out soon, because I can't go along with this very much longer. How can I be married to a wife who is never intimate with me, and yet goes out and fucks another man every night? You have been fucking him, haven't you?"

"Is that what is bothering you? No sex? Come here, Robert. I'm sorry. I have just been so busy lately. Please understand." She hugged him.

That night she had sex with her husband. It was very quick and she didn't get off to it. She felt it was necessary to give Robert this little reassurance, but afterwards she felt like she had cheated on Tre, and it made her feel guilty. She didn't want to feel that way again. If she didn't realize it before, than it was then that she knew that she didn't want to be with Robert anymore and that she was entirely Tre's woman now. She wasn't going to mention this to Tre.

Finals came and went. Erica, Tre, and Cherie made it through ok and they looked forward to the fall semester. Cherie flew back home to France to spend time with her husband for awhile before the new semester began.

The following week, Tre took Erica to his mother's house. Tre had told Erica that his family knew that he had a white girlfriend, so she had no need to worry or feel out of place. When they arrived and he introduced her to all his family, it was like a celebratory gathering. Erica figured it was because of his successes at college, but she sensed that it also had a little to do with her being with him as well. They were very nice to her, but she also felt that her being white and blonde haired was something of a novelty to them, especially judging by the looks she got from the male members of the family. Tre's mother took to her really well. Apparently, Tre had said much about her to his mother, and she treated Erica like she was already a part of the family. Overall, she had a good impression of his family, and she herself left a good impression on them. Tre confirmed as much after they left.

For the next several weeks up until classes resumed, Erica found that she had no real valid excuses for staying away from home as she did before. She couldn't tell Robert that she was studying late, or that she was staying with Cherie, and so she had to decrease the time her and Tre were together, to her dismay. It made her look forward and cherish the times that they were together all the more.

They continued their Wednesday dinner nights and Friday dance nights, which, thankfully, Robert had never spoken out against. It was on one Friday night, after they had danced until 2am that Tre drove her home. After they had pulled into her driveway, Erica pleaded with Tre to come in. She had quite a bit to drink and was extremely horny from all the close and dirty dancing that they had done. Also, she wasn't looking forward to a weekend without him.

She finally convinced him and she literally dragged him inside. The house was dark and she pulled him up the stairs, laughing and stumbling the whole way and making quite a racket. They made their way past the bedroom Robert was sleeping in, and into the guest bedroom, where they tumbled down onto the bed. She started tearing at his clothes. They ended up having sex. As drunk as she was, Erica made no effort to keep her pleasuring silent, despite Tre's effort to keep her quiet.

The next day was a fiasco. When her and Tre woke up, they showered together, and, after dressing, went downstairs. Robert was down there and watched them come down together holding hands. Immediately Robert began confronting Tre, asking him if he liked taking away another man's woman and things such as that. Erica thought they were going to start fighting, and so she got in the middle of them to push them apart, and she berated Robert for starting it. Robert began to yell at Erica with things like how could she be his wife when she was fucking another man in his own house. This angered Tre more and Erica had to push Tre towards the front door. Erica told Tre to go wait in the car.

She glared at Robert and stomped up the stairs. She gathered up some clothes and personal effects, tossed it all into a bag and went back downstairs.

"You can be such an asshole sometimes, Robert! Why are you doing this?"

"I'm the asshole?! Why, because I don't want to stand by and do nothing as I am losing my wife?"

"I have already explained that to you, but I can see that talking to you doesn't seem to be working."

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going with Tre, and I will stay with Tre until you learn how to be more decent."

"Well go then, go live with your lover. Get the hell out!"

With that she left and slammed the door. They went back to Tre's dorm room. Tre's roommate was away for a few days so she stayed with him. Later that night Robert texted her to say he was sorry. She accepted his apology but told him that her and Tre were still upset at his outburst and she was going to need to spend a few nights with him to get over it. She also told him that his behavior was unacceptable and that he needed to control his temper like an adult next time. He promised that he would.

The 'next time' happened a few days later. Tre's roommate returned, and Erica and Tre went out to watch a movie at the theatre. Afterwards they drove back to her house. She convinced Tre to come in again, saying that she wanted him to stay with her tonight. Tre was reluctant and unsure if it was a good idea, but she told him not to worry, that Robert was sorry for what he had done and would not get angry like he did before. They went up to the guest bedroom where they had sex and fell asleep together. Next morning, she gave him a morning blowjob, then they showered and went downstairs. Robert was watching TV. He glanced at them once again coming down holding hands. Erica walked Tre to the door where they kissed goodbye and she told him to call her later.

She walked over to the armchair, grabbed a magazine, and plopped down to read. She glanced at her husband. He was watching her with a stoic look on his face. She flashed a brief smile at him, folded her legs under her in the chair, then lifted her chin up as she flipped through the magazine.