Nazi Crusher Ch. 01

Story Info
A Secret Agent in WW2 meets a German BBW.
1.6k words
3.92
20.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was World War II. The United States had begun its war with Germany. The country was in complete chaos, with tanks and bodies and wreckage lining the cities, planes and smoke and Hell dominating the skies. The Germans, though appearing to be losing the fight against the Allied Forces, were putting up one Hell of a fight.

My mission was to locate a leader of the German forces named Shumaker. Colonel Shumaker was a vicious leader who was terrorizing men with gas. The government wanted him eliminated immediately. We had pinpointed his location to somewhere near the water around Hamburg. There was a factory there that was supposed to be making ammunition, but we suspected it was a front for a base. Our spies had reported seeing him going in and out of the facility, with all of his goons in tow. Or at least what I thought was all of his goons.

My name is Fox. Fox Gavin. I am a secret agent for the US Military. I'm highly trained in combat, but my main talent is stealth. I pride myself in never having to even tough an enemy. I have been on countless missions, and I had only had to kill maybe a handful of people. I was short and thin, and I had superior athletic training to keep me completely agile. I was fully confident that this mission would be no different, but I would have to admit, this was definitely the highest profile mission I had ever participated in.

I passed Agent Zero in the hallway. She was our sexy officer, and I would be lying if I said I hadn't had some experiences with her in the past, both off and on the battlefield. "When I wrap up this mission, the war's gonna be over, and I'll be back here..." I said. "With nothing to do, if you catch my drift."

She reached her hand in the air and clenched her fist, as if to catch nothing in mid-air. "Caught. And if you make it back in one piece, I'll be on my back waiting for you as well." She winked at me. She was a slender beauty, and all of the guys in the unit wanted her. Lucky for me, I was an awesome superstar. My reputation alone always made me a popular guy for people in the know. I tried not to be too cocky about it, but sometimes I just couldn't help it.

And so I crossed the Pacific, and I took my private plane into Germany, near Hamburg. The war was in full swing, but I had become a phantom in this country. I deftly dodged tanks and entire patrols. The insanity of war blew by me without even noticing. The factory was now in sight.

There were two guards blocking the entrance. I took a quick survey to determine if there was anyone else around, and there was nobody. There was a garbage can nearby. Like a ghost, I drifted behind it, right under their noses. They were talking to each other about something, but my German was rusty. I hadn't bothered to learn this language; to be honest, I was actually considering retiring after this mission. I was very well paid, and I really just wanted to settle down. When I was sure they were no longer paying attention, I quickly popped out behind them and snapped their heads together. They were out cold. I had done this so many times it was almost boring. I fiddled around their pockets, and sure enough, I found a key. I opened the door softly and, after hiding the bodies in some local bushes, I creeped into the warehouse.

I could hear some talking in German (I really should have studied up on my German, it was cocky not to), and I walked quietly towards it. I could tell there were two men and a woman. I pulled out my pistol and edged closer. I could hear footsteps walking away, but I peered around the order cautiously regardless. The coast was clear. Holding my gun forward, I slowly walked a bit further. Out of nowhere, a hand chopped my gun out of my hand. The gun dropped to the floor. I turned to my right to see who it was. I could only briefly catch a glimpse, but I couldn't believe my eyes.

In front of me was a woman. And not just any woman mind you, but a monster of a woman. I was 5'10", about 180 pounds. This woman had to have been over six feet tall, and judging by her size, well over 350. She was enormous. She was wearing a skimpy German uniform, but it barely covered her supple body, with her giant breasts bulging out. She had short shorts on, showing off outrageously wide thighs, leading up to a huge ass. Her blonde, curly hair was shoulder length. But I didn't have a lot of time for looking. She cross chopped me across the chest, and I went flying back. I rolled onto the floor a bit, completely taken aback by this behemoth. Slowly, she marched forward, while I picked myself up. Her fist crashed into my stomach like a hammer, and I crumpled back down to my knees. I thought I was going to throw up, she hit me so hard. I gripped my stomach tight, trying not to show weakness. Another fist was headed for my face, but I was able to duck out of the way. She turned back towards me, and I through a right hook, but I could only reach her left breast. My fist hit into it, but it was like a very solid pillow. I wasn't used to fighting women before. She gave a small chuckle, then grabbed my arm and leg. With incredible strength, she lifted me into the air and tossed me into a large crate.

"You must be Fox Gavin," I heard the husky German accent say. "I've heard a lot about you. For some reason, I thought you would be... bigger." She stood tall over me, as I tried to make it back to my feet. All I could see were her tree trunk like legs. There was enough room to slide underneath them... Like a tank, she slowly approached me, and I rolled under her legs. Just as I thought I was successful, I felt a massive hand gripping one of my feet. "You have a lot of spunk little boy," I heard her say. With that, she whipped me back under her legs and into the air in front of her. I was left dangling around her mid-section, my face close to her crotch. Her fat thighs were making quite a V shape in her shorts. She was certainly fat, but I was surprised at how toned she actually was. "Let's see what you have in this belt of yours..." She started putting her free hand into my pocket. Luckily, I had a fake sound recorder in my pocket, just for situations like this, if I were to get caught. She pulled it out. "And what would happen if I listened to this?" She pressed the button, but it shocked her. She gave a little shriek, and I took the opportunity to kick her in the arm. She grimaced, dropping me to the ground. I rolled on the concrete and disappeared behind a crate. I collected my breath.

"You're a very crafty boy, aren't you?" she said, clearly back on the prowl. I heard a loud boom, a crate most likely getting smashed to bits. "Come out little boy, and fight like a man. I'm only a girl, after all." Another smash, another crate. I was starting to get nervous. "The other girls were right; Fox Gavin is a cutie. If I didn't have direct orders to pummel you to bits, I'd make you my little boy toy." She smashed another crate. I could tell where she was. I inched quietly towards another crate, and eased to the corner. I could see her looking the other way. With all of my might (and as stealthily as I could), I kicked the back of her leg with my heel. "Oh there you are," she said calmly, not fazed by my assault. I tried to scoot away, but she was able to turn and grab me by the collar, lifting me up her face. I passed by her huge breasts on the way up. They were the biggest I had ever seen, and I feared they could swallow me whole.

She stared at me dead in the eyes. "My name is Maxine." Her blue eyes were looking straight through me. She kissed me, hard, her tongue exploring the inside of my mouth like a snake. I waved my arms in protest, but she easily overpowered me. My legs dangled helplessly in the air. "I just wanted a kiss before I killed you." Her hand reached the top of my head, as if she intended to twist it off like the lid of a jar. I had one more trick up my sleeve though. I pulled a cord on my backpack, and a large parachute sprung out, carrying me into the air. She was so shocked, she let me go. I guided it to an opening in the roof. As I looked down, I could see a big smirk on her face, looking up at me. Never had I been beaten so badly in a fight before. I was sure this was not the last I had seen of Maxine.