Nebraska Blizzard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she'd given me a lot to think about. I did feel as if I needed a man, any man, to help me understand who I was. I also remembered my husband Bill saying that it was every man's fantasy to see his wife with another woman. I know he'd have been turned on by what happened the night before, and I had every intention of telling him about it when I got home. But right at that moment I just needed a man. And Jack, who was undoubtedly hot to trot after the show we put on the night before, would be a great substitute for Bill..

Once more we located the guys in the bar sitting across from each other in a back booth. They didn't look embarrassed, although Jack had a big grin on his face. Once more I realized how cute and sexy he looked. "I told you we'd meet some beautiful women if we sat here long enough, Jack," Sam said.

"I guess this is your lucky day then," Kim said as she gave Sam and hug and kiss on the cheek.

Hoping my face wasn't noticeably flushed, I slid in next to Jack and let him give me a hug. I was a little disappointed that his arm didn't stay around me, but I sat as close to him as possible. The waitress came and took our order. I noticed that Jack could hardly take his eyes off Kim's chest where her nipples were visible through the cloth. But he had his hand on my knee. I laid my head on his shoulder, incidentally brushing my boobs against his arm, just to let him know I was happy with the situation. I knew he understood when his hand moved from my knee to my thigh. No telling how far he would have gone if the waitress hadn't brought our food right then.

After we'd finished our meal I said that I wanted to go to my car to charge my cell phone. "Are you sure?" Jack asked. "Come with me." Jack and I walked to the corner of the lobby where we could see the parking lot. Standing behind me, he pointed at the line of snow drifts barely recognizable as cars. "Now, which car is it?"

"Uh, I think I parked over there. I'd have to start cleaning off cars until I found the right one. I suppose it's cold out there."

"Colder than a witch's tit," he said.

"In a brass bra," I added. "I don't think I want to get my tits that cold."

"Are you wearing a brass bra?"

After looking around to check that the lobby was empty, I told him, "Why don't you find out." He put his arms around me, with one hand sliding under my sweat shirt. "Hmm, no bra here," he said as he squeezed my breast. I leaned back against him, my butt pressing into his crotch. I put my hand on top of his and encouraged him to pinch my nipple.

As we stood there, him feeling me up, he whispered in my ear, "You know we could hear you two last night."

"I found that out this morning," I told him. "Did you jack-off?"

"Yes," he answered. "I was cumming right along with you. I'm surprised you couldn't hear me."

"I was preoccupied at the time."

"Did you like it when Kim sucked your tits?"

"Of course. But I would have liked it better if it had been you. Mmm, don't stop, that feels good," I said as he continued to pinch and tease my nipples. "I sucked hers tits also?"

"I heard."

I reached behind me and put my hand on the lump in his jeans. "There's something I would have rather had in my mouth." It was his turn to make a happy sound as I squeezed his cock through the denim cloth. "She played with my pussy too."

"Is that a hint?"

"Damn right," I answered as he pushed his free hand into my pants. "Oh yeah," I said breathlessly as he worked his fingers into my wet slit. "I think we need to get to the room while I can still control myself." As if asking a guy to grope my tits and pussy in a motel lobby constituted controlling myself.

We hurried down the hall to where our rooms were. We opted to use mine because it wasn't next door to a room full of kids. I wouldn't say I was nervous but it took me three tries to work the keycard. Once in the room my shirt was off almost before the door clicked shut. Jack immediately started sucking my left tit and squeezing my right. I managed to get his shirt off him and as I pressed myself against his chest he worked my pants down. "Oooh that's so nice," I cooed as he again stuck his fingers in me. I put my hands on his shoulders and pushed him away. I knew, as excited as he was, he was going to cum quickly the first time and I needed to get that taken care of so when he fucked me he could make it last. 'Knocking the top off,' is what my husband calls it. "Get your pants off and get on the bed," I told Jack. "I'm gonna suck your dick. Now!"

I didn't have to ask twice. He pulled his jeans and shorts off and laid down on his back with his legs spread, holding his dick erect. I laid down between his legs and took the tool from his hands, kissing and licking the head. "Oh yeah, this is just what I need," I said before taking his rod between my lips. Slowly I dropped my head, sliding the cock deeper into my mouth. When I had most of it in I ran my tongue around it, shook my head slightly, then slowly slid it back out. "Like that, do you?" I asked with a grin. Without waiting for an answer I sucked him back into my mouth, savoring the feel of a real man.

And then the door opened.

I don't know what I expected. Maids. Cops. My husband. What it was, of course, was Kim and Sam. "I see you're taking my advice," Kim said. I would have answered but I was distracted. At exactly that moment my mouth was filled with cum. The first shot caught me off guard and I let most of it leak out and run down my chin. I captured and swallowed all the rest he pumped into my mouth while Kim and Sam looked on.

"Uh, sorry," Jack stammered when his cock finally stopped throbbing. "When they came in I kinda lost control."

"No problem," I said. "I got what I wanted, just a little earlier than I expected."

I started to wipe the cum off my chin but Kim stopped me. "Let me take care of that," she said as she leaned over and kissed me, licking the spunk off my skin. "Mmm, nice," she said. "I'll pay you back in a little bit." I didn't know if she was talking to me or to Jack.

By that time Sam had his pants and shirt off. Before he pulled his shorts down Kim told him to lay on the bed next to us. I wasn't surprised they'd use the same room we were in, but the fact they were going to join us on the same bed was something I hadn't expected.

Nevertheless we made room for Sam who laid down on his back while Kim undressed - which didn't take long considering she also had no underwear on. Then she stood next to the bed and ran her hand over Sam's cock which was straining against his underpants. "I think someone's getting anxious," she said as used her finger to smear the pre-cum soaking through the cloth. She leaned over and put her lips over his cock-head, sucking the sticky stuff out of his shorts.

I was laying across Jack and while Kim teased Sam's cock I grasped Jack's. Despite the load he'd shot into my mouth he was still hard, bless him. While we watched Kim stuck her hand into Sam's pants. "Oh my god," she said. Kim pulled his shorts down and held his dick up for us to see. "Does this look familiar, girl."

It was my turn to say "Oh my god!" about what she was showing me. "Looks exactly like what you had me use on you last night," I said.

"Yeah, but maybe a little bigger around," she replied. "I like this one better. It leaks." She leaned down and licked at the clear fluid covering the bulbous head of Sam's big dick. Looking at Sam she said, "Hope you don't mind but I've got to suck this thing." From the smile on his face when she opened her mouth and took him in I don't think he minded a bit.

Despite Kim's best efforts, she never got more than about three-quarters of the thing into her mouth. Jack and I watched as her cheeks bulged with the meat inside her mouth. Sam started making happy sounds in his throat as she bobbed her head, fucking him with her lips.

After a few minutes she slid him completely out and, while she held him aloft, she ran her tongue down the vein on the underside of his rod. More happy sounds came from him as she licked and kissed his balls. Jack was getting harder in my hand as he watched his friend get the blow-job of a lifetime. Kim kissed up his skin until she was running her tongue around the crown of Sam's dick. More spunk was oozing out of him, and she licked it up before taking him back into her mouth.

"Oh god, baby, I'm gonna cum," Sam said. Kim's response was to continue bobbing her head on him while she rapidly stroked the base of his cock. "Oh shit!" he yelled, his hips rising as he tensed in orgasm. We could see Kim's cheeks bulging out at Sam poured his seed into her mouth.

Since, unlike me, Kim was prepared for Sam to blow, she managed to keep his load from leaking onto her face. We watched as she swallowed the stuff he was feeding her. But when his muscles relaxed and he fell back limp on the bed, Kim quickly pulled her mouth from his dick and moved to press her lips against mine. I opened my mouth to receive her tongue, instead I got a slippery wad of semen which she had saved for me. While I hadn't expected it, I enjoyed that she was sharing the reward for her blow-job with me. When she pulled her face back I opened my mouth to show the carnal gift to the guys before I swallowed it. Then Kim went back and started licking and sucking Sam's dick once more, trying to get the last drops from him.

When she was satisfied she had all Sam was offering, she reached over and grasped Jack's cock. At first I thought she was going to suck it too, but instead she stroked it with her hand, then said, "Sherry honey, I think this thing's ready for some pussy."

"I think so too. Good thing I've got one ready," I said, kneeling over him. Kim held the dick aloft with one hand while with the other she held my pussy-lips open. Slowly I lowered myself onto his rod, nestling it deep in my cunt. When I was completely impaled, Kim pulled her hands back. As I rocked on Jack's cock, Kim grasped Sam's, which was pretty limp. "I don't think this one's ready yet," she said.

"There's more than one way to get some pussy," Sam said. "Lie down here and spread those legs." Kim did as he instructed and Sam knelt at the foot of the bed, his face at her crotch. "Oh yeah, here's the pussy I was looking for." Kim moaned as he stuck his togue into her.

I leaned forward until my tits were brushing Jack's face. Eagerly he sucked one nipple, then the other. "Suck harder," I told him and gasped when he did. The good pain in my tits meshed with the good fullness of my cunt.

"Oh god, eat it, eat my pussy," Kim was mumbling. "Fingers. Stick your fingers in me. Yes. Good. So good. Don't stop, baby."

Inspired by her commentary I rocked on Jack's cock, grinding my clit against his pubic bone. Jack grabbed my asscheeks and pulled me harder against him.

"Oh shit oh fuck I'm gonna cum!" Kim cried out next to me.

That's all it took. "Oh shit me too me too!" I yelled as my first orgasm coursed through my body. I ground harder against Jack, trying to prolong the ecstasy flowing out of my loins.

As I was calming down Jack said, "Baby, turn over. I want to fuck you from behind." Sounded like a great idea to me, as long as he kept fucking me. I dismounted his cock and let him up. Then I got on my hands and knees next to Kim and felt Jack behind me, his tongue running up and down my pussy-lips. "Oh god yes, that feels good. Now give it to me, Jack. Give it to me hard." He immediately got on his knees behind me and I felt his cock-head against my pussy. Then 'Wham!' He slammed it to me, his balls bouncing against my thighs. "That's it, baby. Do it again." He pulled nearly out, then 'Wham!' again as he shoved back into me. I looked back and saw Sam's big cock disappearing between Kim's legs. I pressed my face to the pillow crying, "Yesyesyesyes," as another powerful orgasm reared through my flesh.

As I was quivering in climax Jack held my hips and pulled me hard against him, forcing his cock as deep into me as he could get it. "OHFUCK!" he cried out as I felt the cum shooting out of him, filling my insides with his seed.

Spent, Jack collapsed onto my back. Having no room to roll off, he got up and sat on the sofa while next to me Kim was writhing under Sam's body. I could see his dick sliding in-and-out of her, shiny slick with her emissions. I couldn't resist leaning over and sucking on her nip. "Oh shit yes," Kim moaned. "Suck it, suck my tit, Sherry. Oh fuck I'm cumming, I'm cumming." I felt her body stiffen as the climax overtook her. Soon she was screaming even louder than she had the night before. From the noises Sam was making I knew that he was cumming along with her. Soon they too collapsed on the bed. Sam lay across her body while Kim kissed me. "Thank you, honey," she said to me. Then looking at Sam she said, "And thank you too. That was great. But now you're laying on my bladder and I gotta go."

"Oops, sorry," he said, even though he didn't look sorry. He looked very, very happy. In any event, he got up and joined Jack on the sofa where they sat side by side, legs slightly apart with limp dicks hanging down.

Kim got up and went to the bathroom. After she'd emptied her bladder she ran water on a cloth. From my vantage point I could see her cleaning up the semen dripping from her pussy. Then she wet the cloth again and came out to sit on the bed next to me. "Spread 'em, Sherry," she said, meaning my legs. I let her clean up the cum leaking from me.

She tossed the cloth to Sam who used it on his damp cock. He offered it to Jack who said, "No thanks, I'll get my own. I don't mind seconds, but four is too many." Sam threw our washcloth toward the bath and Jack went and fetched a different one for himself. Kim and I lay together on the bed, my arm around her and her head on my shoulder. Jack sat on the sofa again where he and Sam leaned back. I think they were waiting to see what Kim and I did together.

"So Sherry," Kim said. "How do you feel now?"

"Well fucked," I said with a smile. I looked at Jack and said, "Thanks to you." I threw him an air kiss, then turned back to Kim. "And you?"

"Oh yes, very well fucked indeed. But the question is, are we through?"

"Well, they are," I said, nodding to the two men and their soft organs. "At least for a while." Then I pretended to think a moment before saying, "But no, I don't believe I am."

"Then let's not wait for the guys," Kim said right before she stuck her tongue in my mouth. It was the first time we'd kissed full-body. Her tits were pushing into mine, our pussies were grinding together. Our tongues were slithering around together. Somehow Kim got me pushed onto my back, with her lying on top of me. The she looked up at the guys and said, "Hey fellows. Anybody know what our room number is?" Damned if I did.

"Uh," Jack said. "Ours is 267."

"And that makes ours?"

"269," called out Sam. "Go for it, you two."

That's all Kim needed. She immediately turned until she was kneeling over my face, facing my feet. When I looked up all I could see was pussy. A dripping wet pussy lowering itself towards my mouth. Although nothing we'd done the night before had approached this, I welcomed it anyway. Welcomed it with an open mouth and a tongue sticking as far up as I could get it.

"Oh fuck yes," Kim cried out as her pussy encountered my face. I would have said the same when she shoved her tongue into me, except my mouth was full of cunt. Cunt still tasting like a man's cum - Sam's. I hoped Kim was getting a good taste of Jack too.

We licked and sucked, rolling around on the bed. Kim seemed to be trying to see how far into me her tongue would go. I concentrated on the Little Man bulging out of her slit. I finally got in position to stick two fingers into the wet chasm between her legs. Then she out did me by forcing her fingers into my pussy and her thumb up my ass. I think I screamed into her. I know I was cumming. Cumming and flooding her face with my juices while she was filling my mouth with her own emissions. I lapped and sucked at her while she forced me to ever higher peaks of climax.

After what seemed like an eternity of sucking cum from each other we finally had to break apart. It was either that or faint from lack of oxygen. As we lay panting I heard one of the guys say, "Goddam, that was the sexiest fucking thing I've ever seen."

Looking up I saw that the two limp dicks that were hanging down before were pointing straight out. Not taking my eyes off the display of turgid masculinity, I said to Kim, "Honey, I think I'm going to have to take your advice one more time."

"You mean because we fucked each other's faces?"

"No. Just because I want some of that gorgeous cock over there. I get the guy with the beard this time." With that I walked over to Sam, who by that time was holding his cock straight up. I straddled his lap, then slowly lowered myself until I was rocking around on the rod stuck deep in my cunt. "Oh yeah, this is the one I want. The guy with the beard and the big dick." I glanced around and saw that Kim wasn't objecting. In fact, she was holding her legs apart letting Jack feed his own big dick into her open pussy. I hoped the highways didn't get cleared for a long time.

12