Nebula

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And she was inexperienced; she knew it now. She had never felt anything like this before; it was everything her teen self had dreamt of, and more. Her hands gripped the sheets tightly, knuckles whitening as she let out gasp after gasp, sharp cries echoing about the small room, hips bucking even as Satra tried to hold them down.

Her back arched, jutting her small breasts out as the pleasure rose, enveloping her. Sweet goodness, she couldn't last much longer! Realising how perilously close she was to losing control altogether, she looked down once again into the face of her lover. One of the most beautiful women she had ever met was doing something to her that she'd never had the chance to properly experience before, and she was doing it with incredible, consummate skill.

That thought, and the sight of Satra's wondrous wide blue eyes egging her on, was enough to throw her over the edge. Svetlana felt as if she'd exploded, her whole body thrusting itself upwards as she let out her loudest and longest cry yet, overcome by the force of her orgasm.

She fell back on the bed, gasping as she struggled to regain her breath, her body shaking as Satra licked up every last drop of her juices. She whimpered, and tried to speak, but no words came out. A moment later, the Romulan had moved up on the bed beside her, wrapping her arms around her and hushing her as they cuddled and kissed, the taste of Svetlana's climax still on the taller woman's mouth.

They lay together for a while, Svetlana rejoicing in the simple sensation of her partner's breathing, of the feel of their bodies pressed together. But she wanted more; she wanted to explore Satra's body as her own had been explored, wanted to see the Romulan respond as she herself had just done. Her hands began to wander over the other woman's body, stroking her back, thighs, and belly, even as she craned her neck to kiss those inviting lips.

Svetlana quickly found, and unhitched, the clasp on Satra's bra, and began to slide the garment off. Before she could do so, the Romulan shifted on the bed, moving up to kneel beside the young human. Slowly, gracefully, she removed the item herself, letting her heavy breasts hang free. Svetlana murmured her appreciation, pulling herself up to reach for the magnificent globes, running her fingers over the smooth skin, feeling the shape of them, tracing abstract patterns with her fingertips.

The human science officer poked her tongue out, and slid it over the lower curve of the Romulan's breasts, moving upwards towards her goal. Satra had large, brown aureoles with prominent nipples much darker than Svetlana's own pale buds, and soon her tongue was running over one of them, lapping at the tender skin with gentle motions, while her hand moved up to cup and heft the breast on the other side. Then, with a moan of desire released, she pressed her face into the mound, suckling on the nipple with gusto, moving from one side to the other, entranced by size, shape, and taste.

The Romulan was, most likely, used to such a reaction from her lovers, and whispered words of encouragement as she ruffled Svetlana's hair, and stroked her back and buttocks. But both she and Svetlana wanted more, and eventually, not without reluctance, the human woman released her prize, and knelt lower, raining a string of kisses down Satra's torso.

The Romulan's black knickers were gone in a flurry of fumbling, and she shifted her position again, spreading her legs and leaning back on her arms, bending her head down to watch her partner's reaction.

Satra's pubic hair was neatly trimmed, a narrow triangle of jet black against her smooth skin. A sheen of moisture covered her lips, which were already swollen, and flushed with a greenish tinge from her copper-based blood. The colour aside, she appeared entirely human, and it was evident why she had not needed much experimentation to learn how to please Svetlana. But now it was her turn to return the favour.

The petite physicist lay down on the bed, kicking her legs up from the knees to avoid them trailing off the edge, and positioned her head between Satra's legs. She took a few deep breaths to steady herself, not at all sure that she would prove as skilled as her partner had been, and hoping that would not result in disappointment for them both.

The Romulan shifted toward her slightly, gave a quick murmur of encouragement, and reached her hand down to stroke Svetlana's mousy hair, gently pulling her in as she did so. Her smell filled the human's nostrils, as the lips of her mouth pressed slightly against her partner's damp folds. She glanced up, briefly, saw the eagerness on Satra's face, and then turned her attention down again, to give a couple of tentative licks.

The taste was not so different from the little that she recalled from her previous - abortive - attempts. Hearing Satra give a gasp of appreciation was enough to persuade her to do more, and she stuck her tongue out further, pressed her nose into the Romulan's mound, and slid herself between those inviting lips. That induced a small cry, and little buck from her partner's hips, thighs still pressed either side of her head, one hand lightly gripping her hair.

Eagerly, she continued licking, finding the sensation more pleasurable than she had expected; this was definitely not just something that only the recipient appreciated, even if it didn't directly stimulate her erogenous zones. With a little difficulty, she mover her right arm round to where she could position her hand above the object of her desire, teasing Satra's labia apart with her fingers to allow her greater access.

The Romulan was light green there, with none of the pink that you would expect from a human. It was not a vibrant colour, like grass or leaves, more of a pale dull tone, yet with an alien allure that was decidedly enticing. With a moan, Svetlana pressed herself in, probing her tongue as deep as she could between the green folds, tasting and feeling everything, the lips of her mouth fastened to the lower lips of her partner.

Satra's clitoris was exactly where she expected it to be, and the human woman began to lick and caress it as the Romulan's cries became sharper and more frequent. She glanced up again, watching the alien's large breasts jutting forward as her back arched, chest heaving with passion. She tried to match her movements to those of her lover, finding the rhythm and the motions that would most please her, although she suspected that she would need more practice to be quite as skilled as Satra had already proved herself.

Nonetheless, she was clearly doing well enough, as she could tell from the moist slickness beneath her probing tongue and from her partner's moans of pleasure.

"Right there... right there... just like that... yes..."

Satra was obviously close to climaxing, her body moving faster on the bed, responding to Svetlana's ministrations, but suddenly, she broke free, and pulled the little science officer up by the shoulders to kiss her on the mouth, pressing their breasts together. Her right hand gripped the human's buttocks, pulling her more fully up into a sitting position, while her left grabbed Svetlana's own hand, and pushed it down between her legs.

"Give it to me," she gasped between kisses, and the Czech woman obliged.

She immediately pressed her middle two fingers between those now familiar folds, finding them damp with a mixture of human saliva and alien juices, and began a slow rhythmic teasing that gradually increased in tempo. This, at least, was something she had plenty of experience of, and it took far less time to adjust her pace to that which seemed to bring the greatest pleasure to her partner.

To her delight, Satra pressed her index finger between her pink, human, folds, and they were soon moving together in synchrony. Both women gasped, the Romulan's cries throatier and passionate, Svetlana's higher pitched, and, she realised, almost desperate sounding. Their breasts slid against one another, Satra's larger ones visibly bouncing as her body moved in time with the increasingly rapid thrusts from Svetlana's fingers.

They locked eyes, gazing into one another's faces, taking in every hint of their rapturous expressions, not wanting to miss a single second of reaction. Sensing she was nearly there, Svetlana began pumping more vigorously yet, and the Romulan finally began to lose control, her body shaking as she cried out in desperation, and finally climaxed, the green walls of her slit convulsing around Svetlana's fingers as she did so.

Gasping, and clinging on to her human partner with her free hand, Satra squeezed a second finger in beside her first, and, just few strokes later, Svetlana joined her with a shuddering cry of her own, feeing the release of a powerful orgasm for the second time that night.

They collapsed together onto the bed, kissing and cuddling for a while, before Svetlana pillowed her head in the Romulan's breasts, holding her with entwined arms and legs as they slowly relaxed.

"No need to ask if you enjoyed that?" asked Satra eventually, a teasing tone to her voice.

"Mm hmm..." replied the young officer, dreamily, "twice in one night..."

That got the Romulan's attention, "that's unusual?"

"Well... yes, sure... I mean, normally, it's very good, but once it's over... my last partner didn't..." she trailed off, embarrassed. Was she really that naïve when it came to sex?

"You certainly weren't flagging. I had a night with a green Orion woman once, a few years back, and trust me, she didn't stop at two."

"Well, I... anyway, what he had was quite fun enough."

"But it's our only chance, in all likelihood. And, from what I've seen of you, it's going to take some persuading for you to get another opportunity like this with anyone. So, I know we have limited time, but let's make the most of it."

Svetlana's voice quivered as she replied, "again? Are you sure? I don't know if I could manage..."

"I said that you weren't flagging, and I meant it. Two isn't even close to your limit... but tonight, we find out what is."

"I'm not sure that I can... ooh..." Satra had fastened her lips on the human's closest breast, and Svetlana was surprised to find her nipples hardening immediately in response. "well, maybe I could try... ah..." a slender finger rubbed softly against her clit, "perhaps we... oh!"

Satra had spun her round, lifting her up and over so that the Romulan woman now lay underneath her. With a scramble of limbs she shifted her position, leaving Svetlana confused, but the bleariness of her recent near doze already gone from her mind. She realised that she was still aroused, and didn't want the sex to end yet, after all.

She found herself facing Satra's crotch once again, breasts pressed into the Romulan's belly as they faced in opposite directions.

"What are you...?" she began to ask, but was unable to finish the question before Satra pulled her hips down, thrust first one, then two, fingers into her aching slit, and then followed up with her tongue. Svetlana's words dissolved into a long sigh of pleasure, and then into whimpers of delight. She realised that she had never really pushed the boundaries of her desire before, and the stunning good looks and evident skill of her current lover were already pushing her far beyond any of her previous experiences.

It was fortunate that, Svetlana reflected, while she more voluptuous than the petite science officer, Satra was not that much taller than she. As a result she had to adjust her position only a little to be able to press her head between the Romulan's shapely thighs, and set her tongue flicking at the dull green clit.

This time she was determined to complete the job. Satra was damp beneath her tongue, the taste of her alien juices washing around the human's mouth as she began to suckle and kiss. Satra let out a moan of her own, hips bucking slightly into Svetlana's face, thighs easing apart to give her better access. The young science officer was a quick learner, and soon discovered what motions brought the greatest response from her lover.

Taking a cue from the Romulan, she eased two of her fingers into the moist slit, stroking and sliding against the slick green flesh, probing in as far as she could reach. Satra's groan was louder this time, interrupting her own focus on the human's swollen clit, well-rounded legs squirming against the sheets as Svetlana continued her dedicated assault. A moment later, though, the Romulan's mouth was back at its task, and the petite ensign felt her partner's fingers pressing deeper into her, teasing her almost beyond endurance.

Fingers and tongues continued their respective dances, and each of the women found themselves struggling to keep their action up as their own pleasure threatened to overwhelm them. Svetlana's breathing was coming harder and faster, her legs kicking against the sheets as her Romulan partner continued to press deeply between her legs, teasing and stroking her intimate areas, pushing her towards that never-before-experienced third climax of the night.

In the end, it was she that gave out first. Svetlana's back arched, pressing her mound harder into Satra's face as she let out a sobbing cry of release, the fire of her orgasm consuming her as she bucked against her partner's body.

She relaxed, her legs feeling wobbly, chest heaving against Satra's belly as she struggled to regain her breath. Her head flopped between the Romulan' thighs, and it was only a few moment's pause before she remembered that her part was not done, and did her best to bring her partner with her. It seemed only moments later that Satra let out a musical cry and Svetlana felt her fingers squeezed by vigorous convulsions as the alien woman succumbed to her own sensations.

She rolled off of her partner, a wide grin plastered across her face, and soon Satra had turned round, and was kissing her, the taste of human juices still on her lips. Svetlana thought it was delightful, and stroked the Romulan's neck and pointed ears as they continued kissing.

"We're not done, you know," whispered Satra, and Svetlana nodded eagerly in response. This would be some night...

They were sitting, each leaning back slightly as their legs entwined, rubbing their damp lips together, gazing into one another's eyes...

Satra was on top, fingers pounding rapidly into the physicist's slit, juices already soaking her hand before Svetlana came, her cries muffled by the large breast pressed into her eager mouth...

The Romulan's back arched as she straddled the Czech woman's face, Svetlana's tongue deep inside her. She let out small gasping cries, the human not even needing her fingers this time, sucking and licking with her newfound aptitude, even as she was entranced by sight of the heavy mounds rhythmically bouncing above her...

Satra leant over, eyes fixed on Svetlana's wide-eyed face as she pressed one of her breasts between the small physicist's legs, her hard nipple stroking against the pink clit...

Svetlana's hands gripped the sheets in a tight clench, her knuckles white as the Romulan pulled her backwards, onto her tongue and probing fingers. The human's face was red as she cried out with the force of her latest orgasm, the sharp sound echoing off the walls around her. And Satra wasn't stopping... wasn't stopping... and, to her surprise neither was she... her climax rolled on and on, rising and falling in waves as her body shook and tears of joyful passion stung her face... and still she was cumming...

They lay together, exhausted, fingers brushing hair and sweat-dampened bodies, lips gently caressing, delighting in the sounds of one another's breathing. Hands darted in, gentle this time, soft and undemanding, silently questioning if one more time could be coaxed from the night...

When Svetlana finally fell asleep, having answered that final question in the affirmative, for the first time in ages, her dreams were not filled with the dance of glorious stars scattered across the midnight black of deep space.