Necessary Roughness: 1st Quarter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pull her into my lap and over her desk, still licking her nipples. God I love these tits - they're so smooth, so sensitive. She takes impeccable care of every inch of her body - not a blemish anywhere.

"Lick my pussy, Neil," she demands as I slide my pants off and dive right in - she's shaved, smooth and flawless. She tastes like heaven. My tongue goes right to work - I'm not experienced at eating pussy but I'll learn for this angel.

I pull her closer to me by her ass, which feels so perfect in my hands - big, thick, fits my hands so well. I give it a light tap - she doesn't mind at all. And as I'm doing all this, I'm eating her out ravenously, and she can't stop squirming and moaning. She's naked, spread out on her desk, being eaten out by a man who's wild about her - and I know I'm the lucky one.

My cock is throbbing, though. I turn her over and expose her beautiful ass. "You like doing anything you want, Neil?" she teases again - damn right I do.

I slap her ass - she screams out. "That all you got, tough guy?" I slap it again, turning her black ass more red with every spanking. "Fucking get rough with me already!" Gladly, as I pull her hair and being her into a kiss, leading her hand down to my eager cock.

"Damn, Neil," she comments. "You have a fucking monster. But I can handle it. What are you, nine inches? And so thick-"

I slap her face. "Shut up and take my dick, bitch. You got a condom?"

"Fuck no," she snaps - and she slaps my face back. "I can get rough too. And I want all of you. Besides, I'm on the pill. Now give it to me, stallion."

I wrap her naked body around mine, my cock slipping into her pussy as her ass rides at waist level to me. Damn, could this ass be more perfect? I grab onto her as she holds on for dear life.

I'm standing up with her wrapped around me, riding my cock as she digs her nails into my back. I feel everything at once - pleasure and a twinge of pain in my back thanks to her manicure working its magic.

I have all the power, so I think - I have her by the ass. I'm pounding her mercilessly. My cock is almost balls-deep in her tight snatch, her perfectly-hairless pussy that handles my cock so well. She's bouncing her gorgeous body on my cock, my hands holding her up by her magnificent ass - I can't get enough.

I kiss her as I fuck her. I moan in her mouth as my tongue wrestles frantically with hers. I pull her hair - she pulls mine. I don't mind a bit. She wants to hurt me. Let her do it - she's dynamite.

"Make me cum, you cheap slut," I taunt as I degrade her.

"Give it to me, you bastard," she scolds as she slaps me again. I fucking love this.

She has me on edge - I can't even think. I have no other mental image - just this firecracker and her naked body.

"Oh fuck give it to me you fucking white bastard!" she screams as she puts her hands on my throat - fuck is she choking me? All I know is she's tightening her grip on my cock. "Yes! Yes! Fuck me you son of a bitch!" she shouts as she tightens her grip on my neck. I don't even care that she's choking me - she's cutting off air a little but I'm about to cum anyway and I'm loving her screams.

I lose my grip a bit as I feel myself about to climax, Aisha's hands on my throat not helping matters, and I set her punished ass on her desk and start filling her up with my cum. She collapses on her desk, her bare breasts bouncing all over as I finish her off. She gasps for air, her moans softening as I look over her gorgeous body, one I feel I've just conquered. I grin as I see her spread out on the desk. She's mine - in every way.

I look her over - before I know it, she's fallen asleep. Damn, this must have been really good for her. It's damn good for me, I think as I smack my lips together - I'm parched.

I get dressed and cover up the spent Aisha, leaving her clothes in her chair as I write her a note - I have to get moving. I hate to do it, but she's asleep and I have a daughter to pick up.

I head across the hall for water. As I finish up a cold bottle on my way out the door, I look over - there's Bill Lazor walking up. "Hey Neil, can I have a word?" Fuck. But OK, I guess - we duck into a vacant office, and he closes the door.

"Look, I just wanted to apologize for the stuff I said at the meeting-"

"Don't tell me you're sorry, Bill," I fire back. "I don't want to hear it. I want to see it."

"What do you mean?" he asks, puzzled. "You want me on bended knee begging forgiveness?"

"No, no." Unless it would be really funny. "I want your help shoring up my O-line."

"You really don't trust Branden Albert, do you?" Would you trust a truck that can't stay out of the shop? "Look, I'll see what I can push to the front office. But for now, Albert's healthy. We have a shot this week." I really hope so, I think as I look down at my phone - just checking the time. "Your daughter's in school?" Yes. "Yeah, I was out of line talking about her. My bad. Won't happen again." See that it doesn't. "I actually like her." You don't even know her.

I stand and wonder if I can even work with this guy. I know I'll be the one to go if I can't.