Necessary Roughness: 4th Quarter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yeah, Neil," she cries out, careful not to make too much noise. "My ass is yours, baby." I slap it again and again, her perfect, smooth ass feeling so hot against my skin.

I whip my shirt off and undo my pants, stripping down to my underwear as the still-exposed Aisha shakes her ass for me. "You want this body, don't you, stud?"

"Hell yes I do, you nasty slut," I tease as she licks her lips.

"Then give me when I need, stallion." With pleasure, I think as I climb on the bed, pulling her ass up as I take her from behind.

My throbbing cock - hard and ready to go even after the blow job from earlier - takes her tight pussy from behind as I work her ass over with my hands. "Fuck!" Aisha cries out as I take a pillow. "No fucking mercy, Neil!" Well, she's asking for it - I know how rough Aisha demands it, and I know she can give it just as well as she can take it.

I push her face into the pillow as she fights me, drilling her snatch with my hard cock. The pillow muffles her screams but my hand forces her down into it.

"Try getting me now, slut," I taunt as I fuck her balls-deep. Then I release my hand - and she flips around, pulling me down on top of her. Then she rolls me onto my back.

"My turn, bitch!" she commands as she slaps me, working over my chest as she rides my cock. She wastes no time, pulling on my nipples as I cry out - which she muffles with her hand. "Don't you dare scream, you muscle-bound asshole," she scolds. Fuck, this is amazing. I need this every night with her. I love this woman. And I love fucking her - in the must fucked-up way possible.

I pull her into a kiss as she starts screaming, if only to keep the next suite over from hearing us. Then I squeeze and grope her ass. I know she's in mid-orgasm - so I pin her on her back and drill her snatch as hard and fast as I can. She craves it - I know she does.

I pin her hair back as a shockwave of pleasure vibrates my entire body. I kiss her as i pull her hair, moaning into her mouth. She moans back as she strokes my tongue with hers.

I feel that sweet release, filling her with my load as she melts into a blissful climax of her own. I release her hair, kiss her lips, and bring her close to me. As rough and merciless as I am with her, this is what I crave.

I keep her close as she zones out, her naked, gorgeous body pressed against me. Her gorgeous pierced breasts against me, her smooth skin touching mine - I can't get enough.

I lay her down as I sip some water, her resting body looking so angelic. I cover her up as she smiles at me, fading off to sleep.

"I love you, Aisha," I whisper to her as I hold her close.

"I love you, Neil," she answers, softly. "And I love our girls."

Aisha fades off to sleep before I do, ending the best day of my life. I'm marrying the love of my life. She said yes - in front of America. I got my daughter back - and a mom for her. I gained a daughter. I'm getting a promotion and a stable situation. One of my guys just accomplished something amazing. And I couldn't feel better in any way.

Oh yeah, and I won the Super Bowl. Can't forget about that.

(Sun Life Stadium, season opener, Dolphins vs. Ravens, September 9)

It's been a long and crazy offseason. It pretty much started the next morning after the Super Bowl - an assistant blew up my phone to do an interview for Mike and Mike at some horrifying hour of the morning, and from there, we did pretty much the entire talk show circuit. The sports guys wanted to hear how I commandeered the offense in the second half. And yes, I did Cowherd's show - I think he felt like shitting himself when I entered the studio. I'll give him this - he was gracious.

Even Aisha got a lot of action - on the TV circuit, that is; I've noticed she barely even looks at other men. Same with me - even in south Florida with all the bikini-clad college girls, I rarely even steal a glance anymore. No need - Aisha's still, by far, the best-looking woman I know. That became apparent when The Talk hit us up for a show about my post-game proposal - one of the hosts, an attractive and intelligent woman herself, made a comment that she wasn't even the best-looking Aisha on the set. And given that she was the second woman I'd ever met with that name, that's saying something.

But all that whirlwind of madness that is the offseason ends today - we open with the ceremonial first game of the year that's become a tradition for the defending Super Bowl champions. And after four preseason games - all wins - we're looking better than ever. We're the favorites to win our division - it's a hell of a division, too - and we're hearing a lot of people talk about a repeat.

I really should feel a lot of pressure; after all, it's my first game as offensive coordinator. Yes, I got the job - Dan beat me out for head coach, but the man earned it and I'm more than happy to settle for the next move up. It's a significant pay raise - my salary went up about 150 percent, and the girls are in one of the best schools in south Florida now, not to mention a traveling basketball team. Couple that with the shiny new Porsche SUV I'm driving, and I'd say I'm living the dream. Needless to say, Dan made good on his promise to buy me a car, and given the raise he got for becoming head coach, he said it was worth it.

We're taking Aisha's Mercedes to the game, though - the girls have school tomorrow and are watching from Gretchen's house, one she's now sharing with Rose. I've never seen her so happy. She deserves it. And that money Rose won from our victory in the Super Bowl ended up being a hell of a down payment for their new house - next door to ours. Both of them are five bedrooms and beautiful - and we need every one of them.

We need them for the same reason I have to drive Aisha's car - she's pregnant. With twin boys, due around Thanksgiving. We found out just before the draft - I kept telling her she might be pregnant, but she just blew me off until I practically made her take a test - and we whipped together a wedding right after school let out. She called her best friend from Stanford to be her maid of honor, and I asked Deon to be my best man. Thankfully, the talk shows and exposure helped Deon overcome his shyness. He even has a girlfriend now.

After the wedding, Gretchen and Rose took the girls up to New York and then on a driving tour of the New England states while Aisha and I took a honeymoon in Hawaii. And after that, it was right back to business - Aisha still loves what she does and hasn't slowed down, well, much anyway. She's counting on assistants for a lot - pregnancy brain is real, even for a Stanford graduate and recent addition to the ranks of Mensa, at my encouragement, of course. But she isn't slowing down, except maybe to play HORSE with the girls. She usually loses at this point, if for no other reason than that Isabelle and Crystal are amazing.

And I've never seen anyone as motivated as Crystal - she's cancer-free and doesn't want to waste a second of life. She's pulling straight A's and looking for more challenges. She's learning German and tennis. And she's been a wonderful influence on Isabelle, who had a lot of trouble with her, shall we say, egg donor abandoning her. Isabelle's seeing a counselor for that, but she's doing a lot better. Of course, hearing about what Andrea's been up to almost made Isabelle grateful she's out of the picture.

After Eddie got out of jail for contempt of court - and failing to get Aisha charged with assault, since the prosecutor couldn't get a single witness to take his side - his church flew him home, only for him to cause a fatal car accident. Eddie died in the accident - drunk off his ass, of course - and unfortunately, he killed two teenagers. Andrea decided to sue the teenagers' estate - failing harder than anyone could imagine, since she ended up forking over money to their estates. Now she's without a job or a husband - or a way to have children, since she revealed she can't have any more. So she spends her days on Facebook bitching about her fate, one she caused herself. Figures - she's bitching about welfare recipients and the like when there's no doubt she's receiving it.

But enough about my ex-wife - my awesome wife and I are ready to help our team win another Super Bowl, and it starts here in a couple of hours. We have a few acquisitions - Morris Claiborne from the Cowboys, of all people. Turns out he wasn't aware of, much less involved in, their targeting ploy - several players were involved, and all of them are suspended for anywhere from two games to the entire season. Greg Hardy, for one, won't see the light of day until next year - couldn't happen to a better person. It turns out even their head coach was totally out of the loop, and he resigned the day after the Super Bowl after calling Jerry Jones a 'fucking dipshit.' He took the Giants job - right there in the division. Needless to say, we don't have to worry about the Cowboys this season.

We also scored Arian Foster off the Texans after losing both our running backs to free agency - at a bargain basement price, since he's coming off an ACL injury. He's looking great - along with our new acquisition, we still have our Super Bowl MVP at tight end, and he's still Ryan Tannehill's favorite target. Looking at this team, it's no wonder we're the favorites in our division. We look fucking awesome.

I hold Aisha's hand on the walk into the stadium, heading for the team offices - I'll be up in the booth while Aisha takes a spot in the owner's suite.

"One more thing before you head in, Neil," she requests, looking toward a door to an office - ah yes, my pre-game ritual. "Wait, what's this in your pocket?" Damn, might as well be honest - it's a flask. Crown Royal and sour mix, enough for one drink, just to take the edge off. "You bad boy," she scolds. "I guess I'll have to punish you. With my mouth."

"You sure about this, babe?" I ask my very pregnant wife - she's as sure as she's ever been. Even now, she's still gorgeous - and while I have to say that as her husband, I'd say it anyway.

First surprise - she strips. It's well-lit enough that I can see her. To my surprise, she's not wearing a bra - even at six months pregnant, she has a killer body. Her breasts, once a sweet pair of DDs, are so big even my hands have trouble handling them. They're a little more sore, but she doesn't mind - Aisha's been hit-or-miss in the libido department, but when she's on, she's a firecracker, demanding it every bit as rough as when we were dating.

I look her over as she takes my cock in her mouth - her ass cheeks so perfectly split by that barely-there g-string. She still rocks sexy underwear - and I love it. I lick my lips as she sucks my cock, shaking her ass. I know she's been looking forward to this for a long time, as have I.

She deepthroats my cock in no time, bouncing her round ass. I grab her hair and guide her onto my shaft, not wasting any time. Her tongue slides along my shaft, even licking my balls - she's gotten even better at sucking me off since we started dating.

"Fuck, baby," I mutter as she sucks me. "Suck that cock, you whore." Even as a married woman and a mom, she still loves to feel like a dirty slut - she's anything but, of course; I'm the only one who sees this side of her, and I know that for sure. "Make your stallion cum."

She does so in short order, keeping me on edge for a short time before taking me over it. Watching her ass shake helps - she's so perfect. Her body...fuck. I can't even think.

I feel it all over my body as I melt into the climax, shooting my load in her mouth. She sucks every drop off my cock, leaving me satisfied in every way. My mind goes sharp as I admire my beautiful, talented wife, thinking how wonderful the last year of getting to know her has been.

"Now go up there and kick some ass, stallion," she commands as she kisses me on the cheek, squeezing my hand as she gets dressed again. She does have a bra in her purse, one I help her get into. Finally, as we exit, holding hands, she walks over to the elevator up to the owner's suite. I watch her get in - even pregnant, she's in all designer clothes. Thankfully I've introduced her to the clearance rack - she still looks like a million bucks. I've seen what it takes to get her looking this good, and I appreciate it all. And not just with cheap compliments or even flowers - I still train with the guys to stay in shape so I can look good for her, too.

She blows me a kiss as the elevator door closes, and I head into the meeting. Off goes my doting husband face, and on goes the killer coach face. After all, we have a title to defend.

Let's do this.