Necessity

Story Info
Some can only act on fantasies with a stranger.
800 words
4.48
15.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
circesf
circesf
3 Followers

She saw him across the smoky dance floor, and her heart felt an irresistible attraction to him, an overwhelming desire to feel his arms around her, his lips on hers, his warm body pressed against her. And she knew she had to have him.

Nervous, excited, and more aroused than she'd been in years, she made her way over to him, and when she looked into his eyes, it was like looking into a reflection of her own desires, her own fantasies and dreams. There were no words between them, only a touch, electric, terrifying in its intensity. Reality faded, and all she could comprehend was the heat of his body, so close to her. Desire overcoming fear, she whispered in his ear, "I want to make love to you."

Leaving the bar, driving to his apartment, were a blur in her mind. Desire destroyed all conscious thought, all reason, all common sense. This was a moment she had waited a lifetime for, and she willingly surrendered to the intense confusion of emotions she was feeling. The passion he inspired threatened to overwhelm her, and all she could think was how much she longed to touch him, to hold him, to make love to him all night, till this insatiable lust they felt was expended, and they lay in each other's arms, exhausted.

He led her into the bedroom and lit some candles, the flames casting liquid shadows on the walls. Sitting on the edge of the bed, he pulled her close and began unbuttoning her blouse. He unhooked her bra, cupped her breasts in his hands, and began sucking on her nipples. The touch of his lips on her breasts drove her crazy, and she pulled his head closer to her as he continued licking and biting her. Slowly, they undressed, kissing and caressing each other as they discarded each piece of clothing. Finally, they stood together, their naked bodies barely touching as he leaned down and kissed her, long and deep. The sudden rush of desire made her heart pound, her knees weak, and she knew that by the end of the night she would be his completely.

Placing her hand on his chest, she pushed him back on the bed, straddled his chest, brought out two silk scarves, and tied his hands to the headboard. She leaned down, her hair brushing his face, and kissed him slowly, running her tongue over his teeth, along the roof of his mouth. She began working her way down his body, kissing his neck, circling his nipples with her tongue. Taking a piece of ice from the glass on the nightstand, she put it in her mouth and began running it over his body. She could feel him tense at her icy touch, and when the ice was melted, she covered his body with warm, wet kisses. Finally, she worked her way down to his cock, and ran her tongue around the tip, teasing him. She could feel him struggling against the scarves around his wrists, hear his ragged breathing, as she licked and bit the inside of his thighs. The feel of his body under her hands, the salty taste of his skin on her lips, left her dizzy with desire, aching to feel his cock inside her hot, wet pussy.

But first, she wanted to drive him wild with her mouth, her tongue; hear him beg her for more, feel his body tremble with desire. Slowly, she ran her tongue up and down his cock and over his balls, sucking on first one, then the other. At last, she closed her lips around his cock, taking him in her mouth, one hand tightly circled around the base of his cock, the other scratching her fingernails along the inside of his thighs. She loved the taste of him, the feel of him, in her mouth. He was thrusting himself deeper into her mouth, calling her name, telling her not to stop. And when she knew he was about to come, she straddled his legs and slid his cock inside her. The sight of him stretched before her, helpless and completely under her control, the feel of his hard cock between her legs, was such sweet ecstasy, it left her breathless. She began moving up and down, tightening her pussy around his cock, feeling his thrusting deep inside her, faster and harder, till she knew he couldn't hold back any longer. With one last, sharp, deep thrust, he came inside her, his body shuddering with release. Quickly, she reached up and untied his hands, covering his body with hers, kissing his mouth gently, holding him in her arms.

And after he'd had a chance to catch his breath, she smiled at him and said, "Now I want the same from you..."

circesf
circesf
3 Followers