Neck Deep

Story Info
A new college means new friends, sort of. A non-con story.
10.3k words
4.64
138.3k
316

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No characters depicted in the story below are under the age of 18.

*****

James reclined casually in one of his college's library seats, book held in his hands as his eyes scanned over the lines of text they presented. The chair was comfortable, if not a little worn on the covers at the arms, a sign of the colleges struggling budget, he guessed. He had been at this college for only a couple of weeks and things were odd in comparison to his last college. Everything was samey, the attitude of the teachers, the general sense that the building was on the verge of falling apart but would likely see another twenty years of service before any major renovation, the food, but it wasn't that which stood out to James.

No, it was the people. While they too were similar, forming similar social cliques as he had seen all his life, the sporty groups, the intelligent groups, the cheerleading squads and such, it was the fact that during his couple of weeks already here he had comprehensively failed to integrate himself into any of them, really.

For James this was a real oddity, he was at heart a people person. He loved meeting new people, he loved making new friends but for some reason everyone he talked to here just sort of shrugged him off, albeit politely. It was an oddity he really couldn't put his finger on it.

He considered himself to be quite kind, friendly and from the feedback he'd received at his old college, not unattractive. In fact with his time spent on the swimming team resulting in his body being fit and lean, combined with his boyish charm, dark eyes, black hair and attractive features he had been very popular with the girls. Here, though, they didn't look at him twice.

Except for two girls, the only friends he'd managed to make.

He looked up from his book as a pair of bags were set down on his otherwise vacant table, he smiled, recognizing the pair, Brittany, and Katie, the red haired pair of twins who had become his only source of social interaction so far.

"Hey!" Brittany opened, her voice soft and melodic, pulling out a chair to sit herself down at the table beside her sister and James, her full red lips curled upwards into a charming smile.

"Hey~" Katie mimicked, taking the third and final spot at the round table, opening up her book bag and taking out a text book.

The pair of them were simply gorgeous, near identical, cheerleaders both and incredibly attractive. They both sported almost perfect athletic figures. They had recently confided in James that their cheerleading coach had lamented that the two girls had developed so well in their womanhood, their full DD breasts and wide womanly hips hindering their progress in their squad, though James had found it difficult to be sympathetic.

"Hey Brittany, Katie, what're you doing here?" he asked with a smile addressing them each by name, while he was clearly pleased to see the two of them they usually spent their lunch break in the company of their gaggle of friends. The twins were incredibly popular among the other girls. Though, other boys seemed to avoid them, which seemed odd to James, given how beautiful they were.

Katie glanced across to Brittany who flicked her long red hair back over her shoulders, offering another golden smile as she shrugged slightly. "Well, we found out you've been spending your lunches secluded in the library! We couldn't just let you sit here all alone.." he pouted cutely.

James smiled again and set his book down, looking across at the twins, admiring their features, warm gorgeous smiles, lush red hair and bright blue eyes. "Aww, that's really sweet of you. You don't have to though, I know how little time you get to spend with the girls."

Katie giggled a little, reaching across to pat him familiarly on one hand, her skin soft and warm. "Don't be so dismissive Jay, you're practically one of the girls!"

He smiled some, grateful for her words, though he knew it wasn't true. Despite being so 'in' with Katie and Brittany, the other girls in the college, even those in the twins own friendship clique avoided him.

"So uh.. You two having a good day?" he asked, resting his elbows on the table and glancing between the pair of them.

For most it was hard to tell the twins apart, Brittany and Katie looked virtually identical, kept their hair the same, dressed similarly and even acted very similar. It had taken a couple of days of knowing the pair for him to be able to spot the difference. The girls had a light smattering of freckles under their eyes and across the bridge of their noses, so light in color that they almost blended in with their pale porcelain skin. It had taken a little bit but James had learned to read the girls freckles like the stars in the sky, each having a slightly unique pattern.

He, in part, suspected that it was his ability to tell the girls apart with ease, something that even their closest of friends often failed to do, that had endeared him to them so quickly. They just seemed to love that he recognized their individuality, seeming them individually as Brittany and Katie, not just the twins everyone else saw.

Brittany shrugged a little again, crossing her legs modestly as she reclined, a soft sigh escaping her lips. "It's not been great.."

James frowned slightly, looking across at Katie with concern written across his face, noticing that, she too, was a little bit more demure than they often were. The pair of them were usually all bright and bubbly, seeing the two of them look even a little bit down was new to him.

"Is.. It anything I can help with?" he offered, the genuine concern for them clear as day in his voice.

Katie bit her lip some, looking thoughtful then she shook her head some, "Thanks, Jay.. But I don't think so. Our parents are out tonight and we invited a few of the girls around, you know for a girly night! Wine, movies, girl-talk, you know. Sleepover stuff! But.."

Brittany huffed a little. "But for one reason or another, they've all flaked. So now it's just me and sis." She glanced sidelong at Katie, a little smirk touching her features. "I mean, not that that's a bad thing! But you know. It's no sleepover."

James folded his arms a little and nodded, sympathetic in his body language and expression, feeling a little bad for them. "I know how you feel.. I haven't even had anyone around at mine since I moved here."

Brittany tilted her head some and shared a glance with Katie, the two of them perking up slightly and looking a little more attentive for some reason. "I mean.. He is one of the girls.."

Katie looked uncertain, "Well sure but.. He won't like the stuff we do.. One of the girls but.. Wine, movies and girl chat?"

Brittany shook her head, "You're right.. That wouldn't work at all.. But.. I really don't want to miss out on the opportunity of a free house."

"It could be fun?.."

"Um.." They both looked towards James as he spoke, curious. "..I can do girl talk?"

The two girls grinned a little, playful.

Katie leaned back in her chair, twirling a length of her hair through her fingers as she put on a sweet, teasing tone. "Oooh? And drink wine? And watch girly romance films? And do each other's hair? Pillow fight? Talk about boys?"

James shrugged a little, putting on a winning smile of his own. "If it means I get to spend more time with the two of you, sure."

Katie laughed some at that and nudged him with her foot under the table, "Ooh smooth talker. I bet you just want to see Brittany in her PJ's, you know she just wears a T-shirt to bed right?"

Brittany gasped, her pale cheeks flushing crimson in embarrassment as she punched a giggling Katie gently in the arm, "Katie!! Don't tell him that!"

James laughed too and rubbed the back of his neck with his hand, even Brittany ended up smiling, albeit a little shyly.

"Okay okay.. Let's all laugh at Brittany times over.." Brittany huffed, taking a deep breath to try and will away her embarrassment, "Do you want to come across tonight or not Jay?"

He put on the charade of thinking for a moment, not wanting to seem overly eager, but then with a shrug, nodded once, "Mm, sure! It'll be fun right? I've never been to a slumber party before.." he said with a smirk.

Katie and Brittany both at once seemed to brighten up, Katie speaking excitedly, "Wait really? You wouldn't mind the soppy movies, the girl chat, and the whole thing?"

"Hey, I'm one of the girls right? You've got to teach me how to be one." he laughed, joking.

Brittany's smirk deepened a little and she glanced sideways at her sister, nodding in agreement, "True, we'll have to teach you how to be one of the girls. This is going to be so much fun!"

James smiled brightly and leaned back in his chair. That couldn't have gone better if he tried. Not only had he cheered the pair of them up, but he had legitimately scored a night with two of the hottest girls in his college, though he knew they had friend-zoned the fuck out of him, he really didn't mind that in the least. They were a lovely pair of girls, and despite the fact that they were the only two people in the whole College to pay him even the slightest piece of attention, he didn't think he could've scored two nicer, more beautiful friends.

Katie nodded, her bright and bubbliness returned to her, "I just can't wait, what're we going to watch do you think?" she asked her sister, her beautiful blue eyes wide and excited.

The two started to talk about a whole multitude of films that James had only ever heard about in passing, he glanced, mystified between them and pulled out his phone, checking the time with a casual glance.

"Ah.. I have to get going to one of my classes but er.. I'll come across to yours tonight, yeah?" He said, smiling warmly as he started to pack his things into his bag.

"Hm? Oh!" Katie nodded, "Yeah I'll text you our address okay? Six sounds good?"

"Sounds goods!" He confirmed, standing and pulling his bag over one shoulder, "I'll see you both tonight then."

He waved and turned to leave, both of the girls glancing down, biting their lips as they watched his ass as he walked. Fit and athletic, his boy-butt drawing their attention as it had the first time they'd seen him on his first day.

The pair sat in silence as he walked away, waiting until he was well out of earshot before speaking again.

"..I can't believe that worked.." Brittany smirked, looking across to Katie with excitement.

"Oh my gosh.. I know! He's so sweet!! Are we having any issues with the girls?"

Brittany shook her head, "Pff.. Nothing I haven't sorted. I heard the girls saying how Helen was thinking of asking him out but I spoke to her.. She knows to leave off. Everyone knows he's ours."

Katie bit her lip and giggled, practically bouncing in her chair. "Fuck. Yes. I can't believe our luck! Who'd have thought the new boy would be so hot? Tonight is going to be the best.." she held up her fist to Brittany who bumped it, casually.

-----

James checked himself out in the self-camera of his phone as he walked down the street towards their house, he wasn't planning on doing anything or trying for anything with them, after all, he knew that if he made a play for either Brittany or Katie he would alienate the other, potentially losing a friend and even worse, potentially driving a wedge between the two girls, but he still wanted to look his best for them.

Not that it mattered, they weren't even interested in him outside of the limits of friendship, which, he supposed, worked out for him. A pair of close friends was far more valuable to him as it stood.

He glanced up at the door in front of him, tucking his phone way in his pocket and checking the number of the house against the one in his memory. Satisfied, he knocked on the door and waited.

It took a few moments but he eventually heard movement on the other side of the door, a hesitation, as he assumed whoever was on the other side checked the peephole, then the door opened.

He blinked in surprise at the sight before him, Brittany, he could tell from her freckles, dressed far more casually than he had ever seen her. Dressed in a loose, low cut tank top and equally loose shorts she looked stunning with her long pale legs on display, feet bare and smile wide. The low cut top displaying more than a fair portion of her impressive and enticing cleavage.

"Hey, Brittany! Found you easy enough." he said with a smile.

Brittany brightened up noticeably as he used her name, a slight warm hue coming to her cheeks. She absolutely adored being recognized, it seemed. "Come in Jay! We were just getting comfy!"

He laughed a little and stepped inside, kicking off his shoes and putting them to one side. Stood side by side with Brittany, he stood about on par with her in terms of height, he was quite glad in fact that the pair of them seemed opposed to high heels, else he would constantly feel small around them.

"So I see! I feel overdressed." he laughed as she shut the door behind him, locking it behind him.

She smirked and twirled lithely, as if modeling a fine dress and not a loose set of PJ's, the only thing holding her shorts on as she did so the impressive flare of her hips. "You like it?"

He watched her move, watching as her full breasts bounced enticingly in their loose confines, not held up or supported by any bra, just by the perkiness of youth. It was going to be a long night of avoiding erections, it seemed.

"I wish I looked that good in a tank top." he said with another laugh, which she joined in as she walked on through to the living room.

Inside they had really made themselves comfortable, seemingly gathering every blanket, quilt, sheet, and pillow in the house to create a soft sort of pillow hole between the couches that they had surrounded with snacks, drinks, accessories, and a big ass TV.

Katie was splayed out on the layers of pillows and quilts on the floor, wearing the same ensemble as her sister, the loose tank top draped across her skin, the flow of its fabric betraying her lack of a bra as it seemingly caught on her pert nipples.

James tried his best not to notice as he smiled, the girl springing up to give him a hug!

He laughed softly and put his arms around her, giving her a friendly hug, feeling the warmth of her body against his through the thin fabric of their clothes, feeling the softness of her full breasts squish up against his chest as they embraced.

"I'm so glad you're here!!" she gushed, grinning as she flopped to sit back on their makeshift soft mattressy fort, her breasts bouncing enticingly as she sat.

He smiled and moved to sit cross legged beside Katie, Brittany moving to sit on his other side, a smile on her own beautiful expression.

"How could I miss out on this? You two have been so kind to me it's the least I can do to reward you with my company." He smirked, joking.

"Pffff. Modest too!" Brittany giggled as Katie reached behind one of the sofa's bringing out a remote.

Brittany settled down half laying on her side, legs crossing each other as she leaned on her elbow looking towards the tv with pursed lips as Katie started to flick through the, apparently Smart TV's menu options, loading up Netflix.

"What're we going to watch first then?" James asked curiously, glancing between the two porcelain beauties flanking either side of him, acutely aware that it was just him and them.

Katie ummed a little as she scrolled through romance movies, James doing his best to seem interested as the list swished past, each option seemingly worse than the last.

"Oh oh!!" Brittany interjected, "That one! The princess one! I love that film so much.."

Katie nodded in agreement as she selected the film Brittany had indicated.

James felt his heart sink a little, not just a romance film, but a princess one. Wonderful. He let out a little sigh as Katie shuffled to the side, stretching up an arm to reach the lights, dimming them and making the atmosphere more intimate and relaxed without the clinical whiteness of the light.

James glanced between the two beauties as they settled in on either side, the pair seemingly content to watch the film as it started to play, the colors of the screen lighting up their white skin in a wonderful myriad of colors.

Katie glanced up at him, catching him looking at her. She winked playfully before settling her gaze back to the movie.

He raised his eyebrow a little, not really sure what to make of that as he settled in to watch the film, finding the spot in the covers with his back supported by the sofa incredibly comfortable.

The movie was.. Not what he expected. It had everything! Fencing. Fighting. Torture. Revenge. Giants. Monsters. Chases. Escapes. True love. Miracles.

He was so engrossed in the film, much to his own surprise that he had hardly noticed the increased attention of the two girls flanking him. By the end of the first act, he had a glass of red wine in his hands, each of the girls holding one of their own. By the end of the second act, he was on his second refill and Brittany's head was resting on his shoulder. By the time the credits rolled they had between them worked through a bottle of wine each, Katie and Brittany each reclining against him, Katie with her arms wrapped lightly around his waist, Brittany with her hand on his thigh.

As the movie ended and James came back to his senses he found himself surprised by just how close the pair had gotten, practically snuggled up to him.

Katie blinked up at him in the almost dark, her sky blue eyes wide, her expression curious and cute. "Sooo? What did you think of the movie?"

"I..." He paused, pursing his own lips and shrugging, honestly, "I really really enjoyed it." he admitted, surprised that he had so thoroughly enjoyed a romance.

Katie grinned some, "Yeah I knew you would.. Everyone loves that film. It's awesome." she giggled, tracing her fingers lightly across his flat stomach, through the thin fabric of his shirt.

He smiled a little and blushed at his realization of the two of them pressed close to him, feeling the beginning of a swelling in his pants.

He coughed a little and sat up, gently untangling himself from the two of them, standing up as they lay draped demurely on the covers, the sudden shift from horizontal to vertical, combined, with the bottle of red he had worked his way through practically made his head spin.

"Y-yeah haha, I er.. Where's the bathroom?" he asked, casually, glancing meaningfully towards the stairs.

"Mm, just up the stairs, first door on your right." Brittany answered, twirling a lock of her hair between her fingers.

He nodded, "Thanks, I uh.. Back in a minute."

Brittany and Katie watched as he retreated upstairs, hands on the wall to guide him, walking in a way they both recognized, he was carrying a 'concealed weapon' and was clearly buzzing.

They waited until they heard the door shut upstairs and Katie threw herself back onto the quilt, miming a swoon as she let out a soft loving sigh, "Oooh he's so cute.. Briiit.. I want to go first with him, pleeease?.." she pouted her full lips, glancing up adorably at her sister.

Brittany put a hand on her hip and pouted too, looking down at Katie, but she couldn't hold her disappointed expression very long, as always finding a soft spot for her sister's adorableness. "Pff.. Okay okay.." She giggled a little, watching as Katie's expression broke out into a victorious grin.

"But you'll have to share him.. I'm not going to wait on the sidelines or anything.." Brittany nodded firmly.

Katie bit her lip and shrugged, "Fine by me, it'll keep him quiet at any rate.. So um.. How should we go about this?.."

"Um.." Brittany shrugged a little, "I don't know.. I sort of expected him to take the lead and be a little more handsy?"

Katie grinned. "Yeah, he got super into the movie though.. I think he forgot we were here."