Necromancer Chronicles Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was short, just over five feet, but curvy and her B cups looked more than generous on her petite body. She was wearing a tight pink shirt and a casual creamy white cotton skirt. I couldn't help but stare as my mind refocused from my internal thoughts. She had closed the distance from the door by the time I found my voice.

"Just considering all the changes and what it means for all our futures. I'd have come back down soon."

She smiled mysteriously as she stepped even closer and said lightly, "Do you mind if I interrupt, or would you like me to leave."

I wasn't dumb enough to take option two. I reached out and caressed her face before wrapping my hand behind her neck and pulling her forward gently between my legs. She rose up slightly on her toes and wrapped her hands behind my neck as I leaned my head down and met her soft lips with mine. I wrapped my other arm around her lower back and pulled her a little harder against me as we kissed.

I moaned into her mouth as her hands caressed across my neck and down my chest. I felt her unbutton my jeans and anticipation speared through my body as she lowered my zipper. I grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled up as I stood, breaking the kiss as she held her arms up. I took a moment to admire her breasts before I reached up and teased her nipples with the pad of my thumbs.

She gasped out a breath and started to pull my jeans down my legs. Rather than just let them fall she went with them dropping to her knees. There was desire burning in her eyes as she looked up at me and wrapped her hand around me. She gave my length a firm squeeze before loosening her hand slightly. She started to stroke me lightly, teasingly parting her lips right in front of my bulbous head.

She lightly blew against my sensitive tip while her fingernails from her other hand lightly brushed my taint and the bottom of my balls. Her eyes sparkled as she teasingly licked the precum off with the tip of her tongue, and then squeezed me hard creating more.

At the point when I was ready to beg her to take me in, her lips took me in her warm wet mouth, she sucked hard as she continued stroking my base and swirled her tongue around the tip while continuing to run her nails around my taint and balls.

She still had her eyes locked on me as she moved both hands around my body and squeezed my ass as she pulled me forward. Her tongue felt like pure pleasure as I slid along it. Her throat opened, accepting me inside, then tightened as she swallowed over and over, taking me all in until her nose was buried against my flesh.

I moaned her name softly and grabbed her hair as she pulled her head back, then took me in again, doing amazing things with her tongue and throat as she created suction with her lips. She may have been the one on her knees, but she held me in the palm of her hands and all the power was hers as she held me on the edge.

After a long while I said with a tinge of desperation, "Celane, make me cum, please."

Her eyes twinkled and she picked up the speed and intensity of her ministrations. I felt like my manhood was in a whirlpool of pleasure as she took me over the edge fast and hard. The long delayed pleasure was that much more powerful as I grunted and exploded into her warm welcoming mouth. My grip tightened on her hair and she made sexy noises of satisfaction as I filled her mouth and throat with my essence.

I would never speak of it, comparisons were a bad idea in a group situation. But outside of Bell it had been the best blowjob I'd ever gotten. I considered the fact that she was over a thousand years old, which probably explained it. It had been more than just the physical pleasure, it had been the way she held herself and the look in her eyes that said she was where she wanted to be.

She stood and was now naked before me; somehow she'd managed to lose her skirt during all that. She pulled my shirt off and we climbed into bed where I held her close and kissed her passionately.

I said still out of breath, "We'll have to do that again."

Her light laugh turned sultry at the end, "Anytime Jeremy."

When I had my breath back I pulled her tight against me and claimed her mouth roughly as I explored her tight little body with my hands.

She asked, "Don't you need more time before starting anything else?"

I grinned, "I'll be ready soon enough, until then..."

I started to kiss my way down her soft supple body. I couldn't wait to taste the scent of her arousal, and maybe keep her on the edge until she begged me, payback is a bitch...

It was the next day; we had all been brainstorming about the new business. Sue seemed excited about the idea of advertising services at the store, becoming mainstream was one of the reasons she was opening it in the first place. Bell and I hadn't really spent much time just to ourselves since that first day when we were locked in our room, so we decided a day with just us would work nicely.

The others agreed it was a good idea, and started planning date nights for spending time one on one with everyone. I just let the ladies plan it all, being the only guy put me in an interesting position, plus there was no point in arguing with that much estrogen. I was sure I'd be happy with whatever they came up with.

Bell was dressed in a red bikini and wrapped in a sari and had opened toe sandals on her feet. She was just plain gorgeous as usual and after all this time I still had trouble keeping my eyes off of her. I had on a pair of swim trunks and a t-shirt and I was carrying a large beach blanket, and towels. I also held a duffel bag for later, the beach was just phase one of our date.

She surrounded us in shadows and we found ourselves in an alcove by a building right off the beach in Puerto Rico. We laid down on the blanket and she held my hand.

"You happy love? I know a lot has changed," I asked.

Bell replied, "As long as we're still together I'm good. I think Katrina and the others have been good for both of us. Both personally speaking, and there is more safety in numbers."

I squeezed her hand, "Me too."

I got out the sunscreen and thoroughly enjoyed applying it to Bell's silky smooth skin. I didn't bother with any myself, another side effect to being undead was my perfect skin stayed perfect, no tan, no sunburns.

After about an hour we spent some time in the ocean swimming. My lack for need of breathing may have caused a slight scene when the lifeguard took exception to me staying underwater too long as we checked out the ocean floor. Once that was cleared up we spent another couple of hours in the sun, and then took showers and changed into some normal clothes.

The second half of the date was dinner in Paris close to the Eiffel Tower. French food wasn't my favorite, but the desserts were perfection. After dinner we took a long walk around by the tower and just talked about the past, and our hopes for the future.

We were both feeling a little playful and started to kiss and tease each other, pushing the bounds of public display. Let's just say one thing led to another and we found a semi-private place by the nearby trees, the rush from the possibility of getting caught made our coupling very intense. We didn't push our luck though, transporting home to our room before round two...

All in all it had been a wonderful day, and date.

The next morning at breakfast Katrina had a thoughtful look on her face and was quiet.

"What's got you thinking so hard Kat?" I asked.

Katrina shook her head, "That guy from the board, the one that gave me his card. I talked to him and I'm considering his offer, although I don't know if people would actually..." she trailed off.

I shook my head, "Would what?"

Katrina frowned, "He asked me if I could make them a zombie cow or two."

I asked confused, "What for?"

Katrina said in a leading voice, "Testing. You know how a zombie is perfect. Made that way using its DNA as a template. No corruption, no need for it to eat, drink, or sleep. No need for antibiotics..."

My eyes widened as what she was saying sank in.

I asked, "You mean they want to test it as a possible food source?"

Kat nodded, "Exactly, his argument is there will be a population explosion, and we'll need the food. There's also the idea it will never go bad, even after slaughter it won't require freezing or smoking. Still, there is a stigma to it, even if it was healthy to eat zombie cows how many humans would do so? Honestly I think the guy is a nut job..."

I started laughing and she looked at me questioningly.

I said still chuckling, "I guess all those movies got it wrong, it won't be zombies eating people after all..."

She snorted and shook her head, but I saw her fighting a smile at the corners of her mouth.

Allie chimed in humorously, "I don't know Kat, you didn't seem to mind eating zombie last night," and winked outrageously.

Katrina giggled and blushed.

I tried putting the conversation back on point, "So... are you going to do it?"

She shrugged, "Maybe... I haven't decided yet. It would be a real drain on my time. Maybe that guy in Canada would be willing, the money would be good."

Sue asked, "Speaking of services Jeremy, would you set up one of your wards at the store? That way people could see what they'd be getting."

I nodded, "I'd be happy to, I could make another protection amulet too, I already have ones ready for Allie and Celane now."

Sue grinned, "Good, and we have a date tomorrow night, although I'm afraid you're not getting lucky."

I snickered and said, "I don't know about that, I bet we could find a volunteer to share when we get back."

I'd been joking but Sue got a considering look on her face, and based on the way Katrina, Allie, Celane, and Bell responded there would be more than just one volunteer, so I just went with it. This was my family now, and they were all as crazy as I was...

Chapter 18 - Katrina & Jeremy

-Katrina-

Sue and I lay in bed snuggled into each other after making love. I had thought long and hard about this, Sue was the only one that could really betray me. I had no hold over her, except for the love we shared. It scared me a little, but the timing seemed right.

I asked softly, "Sue, would you like a key? I'd like you to stay here, with the rest of us."

Sue looked into my eyes, "You're asking me to move in?"

I nodded, "Yes... I love you and so does everyone else. Will you?

She kissed me ardently and played with my hair before answering, "Yes, I'd love to."

We started kissing again and she moaned into my mouth. I froze when the phone started ringing, who would be calling in the middle of the night? I frowned as Allie ran in the room as I answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"I'm sorry for calling so late, we might have a problem."

I recognized the voice of the CEO and sat up, "What problem?"

He said, "Dan Havers eluded our grasp, and we haven't been able to track all the money down yet. It looks like he may have fled the country."

I said hold on and contacted the ghost we had watching him. He was on a plane, for here. I told him that, and promised we'd keep an eye out for him when he got to Germany.

The CEO said, "It's possible he knows your address now too, there was a leak somewhere and I'm trying to find it. I'll let you know when I do."

When we hung up I looked at Allie and asked, "What's wrong?" as I could feel her panic.

Allie said, "Ghosts reported in, the ones we're watching are either on the way too or already at an airport."

I frowned, "How many."

Allie said urgently, "All of them, over a hundred. So far they've all booked flights to Germany. By the time we noticed it was too late, we can't start attacking humans in an airport."

I nodded and said angrily, "Crap, we should have killed him when we had the chance. We can fight them when they get here then. A hundred is a lot, but with the house protections... we need to get ready."

Sue got up and threw on her clothes, "I'll check on the witch wards, I bet I can make them a lot stronger with seven other witches. Didn't you only have two when they were created."

I nodded absently while Sue left the room, my mind running in circles. They were coming for me just like they did my parents. Only difference is I was ready for them. I started giving orders for the humans and all my minions to return to the house, including the vampires. A vampire teamed up with a human or fae would be an effective team.

Everyone else came into my room to see if I was okay. I would be, we had a fight to win first. I had thought we were done, that I wouldn't have to fight the hunters anymore. I'd been naïve. This would end it though, they would all die. I would also increase my power by over a hundred ghosts, I wouldn't let any of them escape from that fate.

I wouldn't make any more revenants though; I could always do that in the future if something else happened. Is this what life was? It seemed every time I thought the violence might be done, and I could focus on family and business, that danger struck without warning. I refused to give in to dark thoughts however; I would take it one thing at a time.

-Jeremy-

Could we really take a hundred humans at once? Our wards were formidable, and I was currently reconfiguring mine for deadly response and pumping what energy I could afford into them. I had been busy, I still had my full power, and my storage amulet was about half used.

I could see Sue didn't even think about leaving, she was heading up a coven of revenant witches and strengthening those wards as well. Allie, Katie, and Katrina were leading groups, splitting them up into smaller fighting units. Bell was prepared as well, brimming full of energy. By the time the enemy got here, they would pay a hell of a butcher's bill just to get in the house.

Or so I hoped.

It was late morning, and the first planes with hunters in it were just landing so I made breakfast for Katrina and Sue, and anyone else that wanted some. But I was worried that those two would need sleep. I waited until they were done eating before I said anything.

"Kat, Sue, it will take a while before they are all here, you should take a nap if you can."

Katrina said, "Probably, but I can't sleep right now, not a chance."

Sue cleared her throat, "I could put us both asleep; just make sure you wake us when they get here. It won't be hard, the spell puts us in a normal restful sleep, it doesn't keep us asleep."

I nodded agreement and watched them go upstairs. I blew out a breath as Bell wrapped her arms around me from behind and kissed my shoulder.

Bell said, "Looks like we get our revenge after all."

I nodded, I wanted revenge, I wanted them dead if they were attacking us. But honestly I'd have preferred them giving up without a fight. I loved my family, and I'd rather they were safe than being able to satisfy any need I had to spill the enemy's blood.

I was fairly confident though that as long as we fought together, we could win. The question was if any of us would die in the process. If it was Katrina, most of us would die anyway. Sue and Bell were the only others that couldn't just come back...

For the rest of us it would just be a matter of Katrina needing to rebuild some bodies. Even if my body was destroyed, my soul would still be tethered to her. Still, it wasn't pleasant to contemplate, I could still feel pain.

With Katrina asleep Allie was controlling our forces. We finished getting ready the best we could. We had a force of mixed humans, vampires, zombies, a few witches, and a few fae at the front door, the back door, and the center of the house to respond to window breaches. We figured the best way to fight would be where they were forced to come in a few at a time.

Bell and I stood apart with the idea to be available to help if any one group got in trouble. Although honestly I wasn't thrilled with the idea of not guarding Katrina, at least she would be responsible for the middle group, not that anywhere was really safe.

Just in case retreat became necessary, the four fae in the basement portal room were standing by. Bell could get some of us out in a moment's notice, the most important people, but not all of us. After we finished preparations, we waited for the enemy to arrive. What we had now would have to be enough.

We managed to let them get a couple of hours sleep, waking them early enough to get to shake off their sleepiness. When they were a couple of blocks away they split into two groups of fifty and one group broke off, obviously heading for the back of the house. When they got in range I frowned, each group had one shield covering them all, it seemed they had combined their power.

The shield was extremely strong, too strong for just one of us to break it. That made me wonder what they were planning, they wouldn't be able to get in the house like that...

-Katrina-

They were too well shielded right now, with all of them creating one shield together so I didn't bother with attacks yet. The first thing they tried to do was burn us out. I could hardly believe my eyes, or my liches' eyes, as they lit Molotov cocktails and tossed them at the house. The wards would have taken the hits easy enough, but I had Neal detonate them with sorcery before they got to the house.

They must have had a backup plan because it was only a few seconds later when they started hitting the house with powerful TK strikes from both sides, still making no move to enter the house. The wards couldn't hold up to two sets of fifty human minds pounding a single spot in unison.

The front and back door blew up in splinters; windows were knocked out, taking the surrounding frame and part of the wall as well. They continued pounding into the house and I wondered if it would hold up. When I felt all the wards fail they stopped. So much for my powerfully warded house, it was down to us now.

Apparently the big hammer was only to take out the wards, I felt both groups break up and then join into groups of ten, with their leader as the focus. I realized right away they needed to split up to get in the house and kill us, but ten humans sharing minds was still formidable, it would take a lot of power to break a group apart.

They started moving toward the door, and the holes, in their new configuration. I rushed to one of the windows with my group. My shield was dark and I had my fist covered in death. I'd have to see how it worked without the speed and strength. When they got to the window I felt a sharp stab against my shield as I attacked theirs.

Bell joined my attack with her solid shadows, I wasn't sure where Jeremy was, but we apparently didn't need him at the moment when the six fae and three humans attacked with us their shield shattered. Their minds must have separated from the shock of it because they looked confused.

Bell didn't waste any time; I saw shadows shoot from her body impaling all ten of them before they could recover and even try shielding themselves. I followed her attack with my power and despite what I said earlier made them all revenants to join my group on the spot. This was no time to limit my power as I felt two groups farther along in the house coming through the windows unopposed.

I flinched and turned in Katie's direction, though I couldn't see her through the wall. Her body was just turned to paste by one of the groups. I sent my ten new humans in that direction while I tried to rebuild Katie's body and get ready to face the next group...

-Jeremy-

I had turned the wards off, I was afraid they'd knock the house down with us in it if I hadn't. Now that they were crawling through the windows and committed to entering the house in smaller groups I muttered the command word under my breath and my wards came back. They were still damaged, some of them completely gone, but I could feel the house react and attack the groups.